Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply Neko RPs
Camp Neko Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 100 101 102 103 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think this is a good idea?
  Yes
  No
  Yes, but it will need some work
  We will just have to see how it goes...
View Results

I_BiT3_Bl00dy-n3CKs

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 2:49 pm

kaeden423
amber_was_here_105
"grrrr i was sleeping and now i am cold" *takes out her small blaket and covers up* "god...i wish my dream was real..."

"I trust it was a very good dream?"

"the best dream i was infron of a fire place with a bowl of tuna infront of me and some catnip"
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 2:52 pm

amber_was_here_105
kaeden423
amber_was_here_105
"grrrr i was sleeping and now i am cold" *takes out her small blaket and covers up* "god...i wish my dream was real..."

"the best dream i was infron of a fire place with a bowl of tuna infront of me and some cat n**"

"Ahahaha, simple yet cozy!"
*he looks around*
"we could use a fire place here...this place it weird. over here is a frozen forest, over there its like summer..."

kaeden423

I_BiT3_Bl00dy-n3CKs

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 2:54 pm

kaeden423
amber_was_here_105
kaeden423
amber_was_here_105

"the best dream i was infron of a fire place with a bowl of tuna infront of me and some cat n**"

*he looks around*
"we could use a fire place here...this place it weird. over here is a frozen forest, over there its like summer..."

*she gathers up some sticks and makes a fire* "the closet ting to a fireplace we'll ever get here is this?"
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 3:34 pm

amber_was_here_105
kaeden423
amber_was_here_105
kaeden423
amber_was_here_105

*he looks around*

*she gathers up some sticks and makes a fire* "the closet ting to a fireplace we'll ever get here is this?"

"if i had the materials i could build us one. and get you some tuna and some catnip."
*he looks around*

kaeden423

I_BiT3_Bl00dy-n3CKs

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 3:36 pm

kaeden423
amber_was_here_105
kaeden423
amber_was_here_105
kaeden423
amber_was_here_105

*he looks around*

"if i had the materials i could build us one. and get you some tuna and some catnip."
*he looks around*

*ahe walks up to a river and grabs a fish and oulls it out of the water*
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 3:38 pm

Emi lays against a rock "'ill come back for you he says' i think he forgot me" She looked at ground where i dead bird she catched laid "this reminds me of childhood alot being all alone" she shivers rembering she was in a dress "all alone and cold stomach filled with bird, with nobody to care about me"

DaT Nigguh ReDD

kaeden423

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 3:46 pm

Emi_Inusuki
Emi lays against a rock "'ill come back for you he says' i think he forgot me" She looked at ground where i dead bird she catched laid "this reminds me of childhood alot being all alone" she shivers rembering she was in a dress "all alone and cold stomach filled with bird, with nobody to care about me"

*kaeden suddenly feels something in his chest... loneliness, but not his own. Emi must have woken up. he left her alone, like her promised her would not do*
"Kember, i will be back in a moment, just gotta pick Emi up!"
*he teleports back to Emi, behind her, and puts his hands over her eyes*
"Guess who!"
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 3:51 pm

"i know its you kaeden i can smell you" she looked behind the hands to see that dead bird her dinner she hunted felt slight pain and feasted just how things used to be

DaT Nigguh ReDD

I_BiT3_Bl00dy-n3CKs

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 3:54 pm

"uh...ok"
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 3:54 pm

*kaeden felt a little queasy at the bird, but he ignored it*
"of course! Canine neko... right! anyway, let me get u off this roof, and im sorry for leaving you for so long...things took an.... unexpected turn..."

kaeden423

DaT Nigguh ReDD

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 3:56 pm

kaeden423
"of course! Canine neko... right! anyway, let me get u off this roof, and im sorry for leaving you for so long...things took an.... unexpected turn..."

"i know i saw the whole thing you forgot to shut the connection between our minds i saw everything"
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:00 pm

*she puts the fish on a stick and starts to cook it*

I_BiT3_Bl00dy-n3CKs

kaeden423

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:14 pm

Emi_Inusuki
kaeden423

"i know i saw the whole thing you forgot to shut the connection between our minds i saw everything"

"I didnt forget, i left it open, so i could be there with you in one sense... but yeah....that kiss was... necessary"
*he realised he was still bloody*
"oh man, i hope i didn't get blood in her mouth..."
*he wraps his arms around Emi*
"comon i left Kember in the woods by herself"
*he teleports to the woods near Kember*
"hey Kember we are back."
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:16 pm

*she takes a bit of the cooked fish* "welcome back keaden and emi"

I_BiT3_Bl00dy-n3CKs

DaT Nigguh ReDD

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:18 pm

Emi blushed remembering kaeden kissing Amu and how she felt alittle angry at it. Amu was always better with people guys went to Amu and well the one guy Emi' first crush when she offered him cake he shoved it on the ground and called her the freak nobody could love. "maybe that boy was right"
Neko RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 100 101 102 103 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games