Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
(temporary) breaking lines rp (cos gaia's being stupid) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

View Results

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 4:24 am
Aridas smiled.
"Time is relative, and all that."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 9:16 am
"I suppose," Koko replied pulling her hair back.

"Well, since I'm up I might as well do something," she sighed. The first being getting changed but she didn't feel the need to announce that.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 9:20 am
Aridas shrugged.
"well short of making yourselves more comfortable and finding a better spot for the dogs there's not much you can do." he said, and patted his leg to alert bly and Yoki that he planned ot leave for their walk.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 9:27 am
"I have had plenty of practice of finding things to occupy my time with," Koko smiled. "And I'm sure the pups with keep us busy."

Bly and Yoki's ears perked up at Aridas's call. Bly came with Yoki seeming to be a bit reluctant at first.  

0Moon_Maiden0

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 9:02 am
Back in the states....

Patrick had finished up cleaning up the kitchen after breakfast and set out to complete his to do list which consisted of stopping by the bank, buying groceries, moving out more of Koko's stuff. Maybe when he got the chance to visit Judith he could bring a box or two over.....or maybe he could just mail it?

--

Fayt meanwhile was in the front yard playing with Gabriel and trying to teach basic commands. He had hoped Koko would have emailed him by now but no such luck. Maybe in the next day or so....  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 9:05 am
[sorry i'm having a complete brain-blank ><]

Aridas nodded and headed out the door, making sure no sunlight got on them.
"i'll be back in a couple of hours. make yourself comfortable." he said with a wave. "come on doggies."  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 9:13 am
((No problem-that's what I figured. I just go back to the human characters when I have nothing else to do.))

((On another note.....I do believe this RP has reached over 200 pages if I combined this and the original topic together. I wonder if that's a record for the guild since excorcist took a year to reach that....))

Bly followed out obediently. Yoki trailed along slowly-looking back at the pups that Koko and Judith had to keep at bay from following. Koko spoke soothingly and reassured Yoki that everything was fine.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 6:21 am
[Wow, has it? I'll have to look after I post. That's pretty incredible.]

Judith stepped back to give Yoki room. She never seemed to like her much so Judith let Koko do her thing.  

Zizzykitty
Crew

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 6:27 am
[wowza! biggrin - pardon me for being thick, but is judith and koko walking the dosg with aridas now? >< haha it's been a long week, methinks my brain melted]  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 6:29 am
[Woah! It's well over 200 now! Congrats guys?]
[Isn't it light out in the RP? Judith was just getting out of the way so Adrias could go by with Yoki and Bly since neither have seemed to be fans of her.]
[I totally understand the feeling too. lol]  

Zizzykitty
Crew

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 6:39 am
[thats what i thought, which is why i asked sweatdrop lol]  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:50 am
((A thought I've had.....

Since its been sort of slow with the day by day acting in the RP-would anyone want a larger time jump? Days....weeks....months....a year? Then Koko could have the shop open....maybe Patrick could be making plans to visit by then-with Aridas's approval of course....Tristen, Mason, and Lillin could have figured out the country or general region where they are perhaps-or at least getting close to an idea....Drake could make plans to find his old home......the dogs could be older and trained now....

Just an idea))  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 11:51 am
[that sound slike a great idea to me]  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 12:47 pm
((Cool-I'm sure Zizzy would be fine with it...her characters can get some more action. Now we just need to decided to do that.))

Koko took a quick warm shower and dressed in casual jeans and a pastel purple long sleeved top. She tried to busy herself with minor tasks....a little cleaning here and there, playing with the pups and chatting with Judith. After a bit while waiting for Aridas to return she went back to the bedroom to continue reading the poetry book from before. She quietly and carefully sat back on the bed to read.  

0Moon_Maiden0

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 2:21 pm
[That sounds like a great idea. Sorry I've been gone all week. If I'd known ahead of time that I'd been so busy over the past week I would have posted in the "gonna be gone for a while" thread. I've just been swamped with stuff crammed in for the last week before winter break. But I'm done now and free for two weeks! I'm exhausted though. I could give you a breakdown of what my schedule was over the past week but I was so busy.]

Judith chatted with Koko and went down into the kitchen area. She walked in a circle around the kitchen trying to remember why she'd even come down since she didn't eat. The sun was starting to set and she was anxious for Adrias to get back. Patrick wanted to visit, and she was dying to see him, but she needed the O.K. from Adrias before he could.  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff