Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Player's County

Back to Guilds

People of all kind who love Role Playing (( RP )) (: 

Tags: Role Play, Acting, Community, Friends 

Reply Romance // Drama
Even the undying need undying love.. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 158 159 160 161 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:52 pm
Mira's face turned an immpossible shade of red and stood up before heading to the kitchen with her empty bowl.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:58 pm
Oblen throws his elbow down as if to say 'Yes I got it!'. He then stands up to follow, but didn't go past the kitchen door... thinking she may act strange now. "Uh... So, I got it?" He asks, not sure what to say now... the mood was... a bad sort of strange."  

Shadowing Death
Crew

Distinct Conversationalist

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 10:06 pm
Mira stood at the sink and started to was out her bowl and nodded slightly "Yeah...You got it..." Her face was still red and she did everything possible not to look at him.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 10:14 pm
Oblen would celebrate, but he felt if he did then something might happen to him... he wasn't sure what to do. He's never been in such a possition as this. He kicks his foot against an invisible ball and looks down to say "Well, um... we're... yeah... and stuff." was all he mumbled. It was like the mood sucked his brain out, mixed it like a rubix cube, then stuck it back in.  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 10:21 pm
Mira stood there a moment in silence, then started to laugh at Oblen's reaction to her answer "That's all you can manage to say?" She looked at him her face still a light shade of pink.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 10:24 pm
Oblen shrugs before exhaling a large amount of air. "I don't even remember what I did say... or know what to say at this point... I'm sorry?"  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 10:28 pm
Mirasmiled slightly and hsook her head "You have nothing to be sorry for.I just find it funny that all you could say was 'well,um,yeah and stuff.'" She smirked slightly and set the bowl in the dish drainer.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 10:30 pm
Oblen scratches the back of his head to just say "Yeah, ok... so you're ok then?"  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 10:34 pm
Mira smiled and sat on the counter "As okay as I'll ever be."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:37 am
Oblen didn't know what that ment... probley something about how the feeling of attraction is neutral? He couldn't tell. So he just asks "... What's that mean?... Your fine?"  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 6:19 pm
Mira smiled slightly "Umm..guess so.But your questions are kinda starting to confuse me."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 9:29 am
Oblen shrugs before sitting down at the tabel and looking down some. "Because I don't know what to say... it's a strange moment... never had such a moment."  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 4:08 pm
Mira smiled and blushed slightly again "Well your not the only one.....As you can see I'm not the most appealing or most popular person around." She laughed quietly "So I tend to get overlooked a lot."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 6:20 pm
Oblen is still shaking his head before looking over to Mira and saying with a smile "Well, I all I have to say about you is the opposite of what you just said."  

Shadowing Death
Crew

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 8:33 pm
Mira turned a bright red when he smiled and shrugged "Tell that one to everyone else...." She hopped down off of the counter and took a small bowl out of the cupboard and filled it with food for the kitten.  
Romance // Drama

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 158 159 160 161 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games