Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Demon x Kunoichi [Private] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 4:14 pm
"Chione..." Bomani whispered, almost pleadingly. "Don't do this to me...I know what I did was wrong but it had to be done...please, you know I would never so much as raise my voice with you, let alone hurt you." he whispered still with that pleading tone to it.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 5:53 pm
Chione continued to look out of the window, and sighed. "Bomani, what can I do? I can't leave you, that's not possible." She said softly, then looked to the ground. "I want to trust you, to believe everything you have just said." She bit her lip again, then looked toward him, just not at his eyes. "But, do you feel any remorse? That is all I need to know from you." She whispered again, taking his hand in hers.  

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:46 pm
"Of course I do...it wasn't the first kill...but to prove to you how much remorse I feel...when I made my first kill, protecting my best friend from bandits...I couldn't get it out of my head. What I did, the look on the man's face, all the thoughts that went through my mind..." Bomani sighed, looking down.
"Even though being with you helps me put those thoughts aside, I still can't help it. Every possibility goes through my mind, how I should have handled it, what I could do differently, if that man had a family or not..." he stopped, finding it a little difficult to continue.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 9:45 pm
Chione felt relieved hearing his response, but regretted asking him to answer her question. Hugging him tightly she wished she could take her words back. I should have known... "I'm sorry." She whispered into his ear, ignoring a couple stares and nuzzling him on the cheek.  

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 9:47 pm
"It's okay." Bomani whispered in a slightly cracked tone. His own arms held her close, and he closed his eyes.
"I love you, Chione, don't ever forget that." he whispered, his voice back to normal.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 9:57 pm
Chione nodded, closing her eyes as well. Despite his acceptance of her apology, she still felt horrible. Feeling safer now she kissed his cheek. "So, what precautions have to be placed?" She asked, wanting to move on to another topic.  

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 10:00 pm
[I'm off for the night.]
-----
Bomani opened his eyes slowly. All he he needed was for Chione to hold him to make him feel better.
"Precautions...well, the door will have to be barred with whatever furniture is in the room, besides the bed. The window should also be blocked as best as possible...after that, I'll stay awake as long as possible to make sure we're safe, and keep my sword close. I won't be able to hold you in case I need to get up quickly, but you're welcome to rest your head on my chest, or put an arm across me if you want." he explained.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 10:08 pm
((Goodnight, then.))

Chione nodded, then released her arms around him. "Alright, I'll go and see if there's a room available, okay?" With that she stood up, looking into his eyes to make sure he was okay, and then went and asked for a room. Moments later they were being led up a flight of stairs and were given a simple room. Inside was one bed, a stool, and a table that appeared to be a nightstand with a simple candle on it. The window had simple curtains, but it wasn't much. As the owner of the tavern passed them he eyed Chione a little, causing her to take hold of Bomani's hand and move close to his side, until the owner left them and returned to the bar.  

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 8:26 am
Bomani squeezed Chione's hand softly. "You can go lay down, I'll get the room ready." he said, grabbing the stool and bringing it over to the window. He turned it upside down and put it under the windowsill, so any assassin climbing in would either have to step on the stool and trip, or jump over it, causing a noise loud enough to wake them up. Then he grabbed the nightstand, and making sure the candle didn't fall, dragged it over in front of the door, then blew out the candle, as they wouldn't need it. Then he took off his belt, and leaned the sword that was held on it against the wall, next to where he'd sleep.
Everything done, he slipped under the covers with her.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 2:56 pm
Doing what Bomani suggested she had lied down on the bed, watching him as he did what he could with what was in the room. When he lied down next to her she snuggled next to him, placing her head on his chest. Listening to his heart beat in time with hers she sighed. "I'm sorry, Bomani." She apologized. He had to do so much for her, that she realized he was giving more than receiving in this relationship.  

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:24 pm
"It's okay, Chione, it really is." Bomani said softly, looking over at her. He leaned over and kissed her on top of the head. "I live to protect you...the fact you're still here proves I can do my job." he said softly.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:51 pm
Chione chuckled a little, then tilted her head up to look into his eyes. "If you live to protect me, then I live to love you." She moved a little to kiss him on the cheek. "Life may have been unfair to you, but I hope to turn that around for you." She then tapped his nose with her finger. "That means, you have the right to complain to me whenever you want, alright?"  

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 8:08 pm
"Noted." Bomani said with a smile. "Thank you for staying with me Chione...I know I'm not much, and I know I've done things that I'm not proud of, and yet you're still here. Thank you." he said softly.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 8:58 pm
"No, thank you." Chione replied, placing her hand on his cheek. "You have been my best friend for the last three years and were always there for me. It is only right that I stay with you." Smiling back at him she moved up and kissed him tenderly, parting after a while. "I love you." She whispered, her lips still lingering over his.  

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:01 pm
"I love you too." Bomani whispered, reaching over and putting his own hand on her cheek. "Can you forgive me of everything I've done...everything I have to do, to keep you and myself safe?" he asked after a long moment of silence.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games