Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply Non neko RPs
corrupted dreamworld Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

how was the plot change?
  good
  bad
  REALLY confusing
  a little confusing
View Results

kawaakari dreams

Timid Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 5:11 pm
Kira sniffled, "But I wanted to see the squirrel." she said and Yume smacked her on the head, "Baka! You worried me!" she glared at her and turned to look at Racy, "I'm sorry, but I actually want to be of help." she said, frowning.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 6:45 pm
XxX-Neko-baby-XxX
Kira sniffled, "But I wanted to see the squirrel." she said and Yume smacked her on the head, "Baka! You worried me!" she glared at her and turned to look at Racy, "I'm sorry, but I actually want to be of help." she said, frowning.
racy smiled to them. "the best way to help right now it to keep yourselves safe. but, if you think you can, and if you want to, you can help us fight...?" racy suggested, landing back on the ground, not far from the fighting area.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

knnytte of terror

3,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 8:30 pm
Fang backed up in front of Kira and everyone, killing the monsters that lunged toward them "at the moment, we need all the help we can get"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 8:42 pm
racy nodded, and jumped forward over fang at the monster infront of them, stabbing it straight in the head, killing it instantly.
racy looekd back at the other three before moving onto the next creature.
"Fang! 8 o'clock!" she said, pointed to a monster behind them.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

knnytte of terror

3,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 8:47 pm
((wouldn't behind us be 6 o' clock? i think 8 is somewhere off to the side...))
Fang nodded and turned around and threw knives, each one hitting its mark he charged forward and threw a monster off its feet, quickly following by stabbing it, he dragged it aside and ran back to where Yume was  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 8:54 pm
((well, yeah i really meant 8 o'clock, but i didnt know how to explain it.. sweatdrop ))
racy did a back flip, kicking a creature, making it fall back and when she landed back on her feet she spun around, her two swords at hand and sliced one right in the stomach. she loked to yume and kira, checkig if they were still safe. she thought they were until she saw one of the monster things dropped out iof a tree right behind them. she threw one of her sword at it, stabbing it right in the chest.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

knnytte of terror

3,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:04 pm
Fang felt something knock him off his feet, punching the air right out of his lungs, his pupils disappeared, something put him in an illusion, everyone around him, he now saw as a monster, he picked his swords up and approached Racy, stabbing her shoulder  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:10 pm
knnytte of terror
Fang felt something knock him off his feet, punching the air right out of his lungs, his pupils disappeared, something put him in an illusion, everyone around him, he now saw as a monster, he picked his swords up and approached Racy, stabbing her shoulder
racy's eyes widened, confused and afriad. "fang!! what are you doing??!!?! its me! racy!!" she said, pulling the swordout of her shoulder. she growled, and put pressur on her shoulder. she was scared and way sonfused, not knowing what was happening.she stood infront of kira and yume, in case he was trying to get them too. "Fang!! stop! please!!" she was tearing up with the pain in her shoulder.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

knnytte of terror

3,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:19 pm
suddenly Fang stopped, he heard Racy's voice, but from where? she was nowhere to be seen, he thought that the monsters were playing tricks on his head, so he grabbed Racy by the neck and lifted her into the air then threw her down  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:21 pm
racy choked at his grip. as soon as she fell to the ground, she yelled out, "Yume! Kira! run!!" she said, tryign to get up and take them away. instead she just teleported them somewhere safe, and sge got up to her feet "fang! please stop!!" she said, scared, backing up into a thick thorn bush.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

knnytte of terror

3,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:35 pm
Fang stabbed Racy's stomach upon reappearance, but stood and thought for a moment after hearing Racy's voice, he thought for a moment then found he was in an illusion and nearly killing Racy!!!! when he returned to reality he dropped his sword and broke down to his knees, crying " Racy, I-I can't believe i did this to you!" he hugged her in tears"Racy! Don't die, I couldn't live with myself knowing i did this to you! he hugged her tighter and started to heal her "Racy, will you ever forgive me?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:06 pm
knnytte of terror
Fang stabbed Racy's stomach upon reappearance, but stood and thought for a moment after hearing Racy's voice, he thought for a moment then found he was in an illusion and nearly killing Racy!!!! when he returned to reality he dropped his sword and broke down to his knees, crying " Racy, I-I can't believe i did this to you!" he hugged her in tears"Racy! Don't die, I couldn't live with myself knowing i did this to you! he hugged her tighter and started to heal her "Racy, will you ever forgive me?"
racy slapped him, just to get him to pull himself together. "im fine, i wont die. are you..okay now though? are you gonna stab at me anymore?"' she said, peering into his eyes. she hugged him. "please dont..." she was scared, afraid.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

kawaakari dreams

Timid Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:23 pm
Kira sniffled when she saw Racy getting hurt and Yume put a hand over her eyes, "You do know that there are still monsters right?" she said shot an arrow through one of the creatures.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 6:28 pm
Fang stood up and turned around and approached the monsters, his hand shaking from what had recently happened, It's over, stop thinking about it! he thought to himself continuously he was still bothered by what he did, and couldn't stop thinking about it, but before he knew, something hit him square in the chest, he was knocked to the floor painfully her got back back up
and killed the monster that attacked him, he continued to fight, again, he was being bothered by what he did, and before he knew it, another monster blew a hole into his shoulder, he fell back, gripping it in pain  

knnytte of terror

3,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

kawaakari dreams

Timid Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 6:56 pm
Yume sighed in aggrivation and shot down another monster. She jumped down from the air and ran towards Fang, "You ok?" she asked, creating a small bubble of darkness around him and shooting another arrow at a monster.  
Non neko RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games