Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
Ideas, Questions, Suggestions? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 156 157 158 159 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:59 am
~ I speaking of any aspect really, from abilities to history to appearance. It's not a drow-specific caution, but rather any subspecies pulled from books/video games/DnD/movies ~ a lot of time people get their hearts set on certain aspects that they feel are "canon" for the species but just don't work well within the shop setting, or at least for a first year student.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:08 am
Oh okay. Sorry if I am being really slow so I should keep it away from specifics like history or setting of where they come from?  

Hes a Trap

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:59 pm
You don't have to stay away from them, just do your best to adapt them to Halloween and keep in mind that if your character gets enrolled, you may be asked to change some things.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:45 pm
About the June customs, I'm a little confused. o.o Only a few were rolled for, was that the ones the mods liked the best, or was it something else entirely?  

Kanth

Fallen Galaxy

21,490 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 12:50 am
I hate quoting but I hate typing moar so:

Quote:

- The admin team will basically review your GHOST OR UNDEAD custom concept, please use the form below to post it and take their top 5 (or more depending on how many people enter) most creative entries, which will be rolled for!

Yeah ^ though it was both gm and admin staff reviewing quests  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:44 am
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh okay. I missed that part. XD Thanks so much lizbot!  

Kanth

Fallen Galaxy

21,490 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Toshihiko Two
Crew

Sugary Marshmallow

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 12:21 pm
Who is the school librarian!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 2:51 pm
Question! Can there be a thread in which to post preserved epic moments from TiH? ovo~
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Hey YOU! Have a nice day! I'm rooting for you! :D

Mythee-dono

Familiar Friend

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 5:02 pm
What are the names of the two fonts used for the main halloween and hunter banners?  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 5:37 pm
Toshihiko Two
Who is the school librarian!

There's two! They're Avery Chase, a male Arctic Behemoth Monster RPed by OnionGrump and Hayden Simmons, a male Dimension Demon RPed by LividPeas. I don't believe either one has made an appearance ICly yet (Onion and Livid can correct me if I'm wrong), so you're free to mention either in passing an older student working as a TA/assistant there instead. c:

Mythee-dono
Question! Can there be a thread in which to post preserved epic moments from TiH? ovo~

Thiiiis is something I'd like to discuss with zoo/liz about. In the meantime, you can collect special moments in your character's dorm/quest thread for reference later. Mainly I have no idea where to put said thread, and whether or not the thread will be open to everyone or just enrolled students only, etcetc.

Blade Kuroda
What are the names of the two fonts used for the main halloween and hunter banners?

There's three, actually.
http://www.dafont.com/bleeding-freaks.font
http://www.dafont.com/gogozombie.font

And the hunter font, which I honestly have no idea about.  

Marushii
Vice Captain

Enduring Loiterer

12,925 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Brandisher 100

Sosiqui

Enduring Muse

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:26 am
This is a natural ability/general ability question! I read the upgrade thread before coming here, figured this was a better place for it since this is more a question than a formal request just yet.

The way Malodore's 'career' is going, it makes sense for it to learn FEARhealing eventually. It does fully intend to be a doctor someday, after all~ I'm just not sure:

a.) if students can learn FEARhealing, and if so what point in their education they would start (idk if it would be a post-Amityville/graduate work thing)

b.) if FEARhealing would count as a 'natural' (if learned, I assume roleplay with Cricket at the very least would be required) ability or as something else

c.) what the mechanics would be ~o_o~ hello, possible giant can of worms, heh.

And, I suppose a sub-question: given my prior request for Malodore to gain Flight as a natural ability, should I even ask for a Y2 upgrade/added natural ability at this point or not? smile The Flight ability won't actually be 'active' until after Mal graduates from the Academy, so it won't be used in Y2 at all, but I did request it already, so I don't mind if it counts as the Y2 upgrade. Whatever is most appropriate. :>  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:23 pm
Sosos: wait for info on learned abilities and then make sad eyes at pach. If he can't actually fly, then it's not an ability of any sort really ~ so don't worry about it.  

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

Kanth

Fallen Galaxy

21,490 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 5:01 pm
If I had a quest that was accepted, and I deleted it (but saved the exact information), am I able to bring it back with accepted in the title, or would I have to wait for it to be approved a second time?  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:35 pm
Is it possible to have my student's pin/emblem change? The design is her swords' eyes, but the Y1 art of the swords didn't reflect my original concept; so when I requested the emblem to be her swords' eyes, it was made in the design I didn't really want. Now that her Y2 art reflects the way the swords' eyes are supposed to look, I'm hoping that I can have it changed and that the fact we need to make them now will make it more doable instead of you having to make it all over again.  

S a l l y S h e e p

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:02 pm
Kanth: we'd go over it again anyways whenever they got enrolled, accepted or not.

Sally: you can redo your pin, as long you follow the same guidelines as your original request (so I won't flip a table at you)  
THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 156 157 158 159 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games