Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
The Sorting Hat ~ CLOSED 2062-63 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 180 181 182 183 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 5:10 pm
User Image
The Sorting Hat
User Image

Commander Aran

¯``•• .¸¸.•´Although me and my brother have the same face...

User Image

Lucas Frostmourne

First Year☾ Unsorted ☾Seer

¯``•• .¸¸.•´We can never be more different...

For a moment Zander had been startled at the boy's sudden change in attitude. When he spoke the Deputy Headmaster was silent listening carefully. That was defiently a strange moment regardless he moved to help the boy up brushing him off lightly. "You're alright lad, come on. Let's get you sorted so you can go rest." Zander said softly. Internally he made a note to get a hold of Alfred after the sorting. With Ophelius' help the man got the small boy onto the stool. The serpent kept the boy braced as Zander carefully placed the sorting hat on his head.
Silent after the students outburst the Sorting had began to speak after a few moments...
A twin huh?
You're rather fond of your brother
And I sense an urge to protect him inside you
You may be quiet and scare now
But I see something great in you
This path you're on you will rise above
You will find allies to help you in...

Gryffindor!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 5:19 pm
User Image
The Sorting Hat
User Image

Professor Tahiri
User Image
☆═━┈☯┈━═☆
Simon Meridith

First Year _
☆═━┈☯┈━═☆

The Professor set the hat down carefully on the boy's head. For a moment the hat was silent before speaking....
Another bookworm huh?
I sense a need for adventure in you as well
But you know how to stay focused and get the job done
A bit protective at times
You only show your true face to those you know
There's only one place for you to grow in
You belong too...

Ravenclaw!

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

Rouknette Desto-Inflamare

Eloquent Conversationalist

6,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 5:29 pm
User Image

-
-
-
-

Maximilian stared up at the chair upon which the rest of his fate at Hogwarts would be decided. He wondered many things; Where would he go? What would his classmates be like? Was Rhia safe and comfortable? Would he end up in the same house as the girl he had met on the train?

Danielle had been very kind and they had spent the entire ride talking and letting their cats play together. At first Rhia had been apprehensive of Sekhmet but after a while she calmed down and was frolicking like a kitten again.

He sighed softly and glanced around him to the other first years, studying their expressions. Most seemed just as nervous as he was, others were giddy, itching to sit and be sorted.

He broke away from his pondering as he heard his name called. Swallowing hard, he felt his body begin to tingle, his metamorphagus blood reacting to his nerves. His nose twitched and he felt whiskers sprout out of his cheeks. He covered his face immediately with the sleeves of his robes, hoping no one would notice. He blushed faintly in embarrassment and rushed up to the sorting hat, trying his best to calm down.

Calm yourself Max, this is silly. It's just school. There is no logical reason for you to be freaking out like you are. Just relax! he thought to himself as the hat was lowered onto his small head.

Quote:
My name is Maximilian Delacroix

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm an animal lover first and foremost. I can't stand it when people hurt animals. I value intelligence and consider myself well studied for my age. I don't claim to know everything about anything but I will stand by my convictions when I am challenged in that area.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 5:37 pm
User Image
User Image

Rosemarie heard her name called and she took a deep breath. "Here we go" she said softly before walking up to the stool and sitting on it. Please let me get in she thought as the hat fell onto her head.

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm Smart and intuitive, Creative and artistic, I am easily interested and fascinated by things. I spend a lot of my time reading.

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 5:38 pm
User Image
The Sorting Hat
User Image

The Ariadelle
Adair Reynolds
Incoming 1st year

The Professor set the hat down gently on the student's head. For a moment the hat was silent before speaking....
Reserved and bookish
Closed off and a bit of a snob
But I sense a lot of passion in you
Creativity as well
There is one house where you will shine...

Ravenclaw!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 5:44 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

His nerves were finally starting to get to Marcus as the first years headed up to the front of the great hall. He wasn't sure where he would be sorted. Most of the people around him seemed to at least have an idea of where they hoped to be put while he did not. As far as he was concerned all the houses have good points and bad points just like everything else in the world. hm... do I have a specific house I'm hoping for like everyone else. As he debated the houses his golden eyes drifted over the gathered older students trying to find his siblings. He found them shortly before his name was called.

Marcus Elliot Johnson
People say that, in a nutshell, I'm incredibly curious. I rarely take something at face value so I always have to look over thing until I know everything about what it is. I love to take objects apart and see if I can put it back together and hopefully better then before. I particularily like taking apart muggle things (not charming them) and seeing what makes them work and given my mother's muggle-born status and the fact that my grand parents' on her side are very accepting and open minded it's not that hard.

Golden Anbu

Friendly Detective

15,975 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 5:47 pm
User Image
The Sorting Hat
User Image

Akureikami
User ImageUser Image

The Professor set the hat down gently on the boy's head. For a moment the hat was silent before speaking....
Another Prince?
I thought I was done with you lot
Oh well let's take a peak shall we?
Cunning and prideful like the others of your family
I sense a mind attuned to creativity whether you'll admit it or not
Arrogant at time with a short temper
You think a lot of your family don't you boy?
Only one place for you....

Slytherin!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 5:47 pm
¯``•• .¸¸.•´Although me and my brother have the same face...

User Image

Logan Frostmourne

First Year☾ Unsorted ☾Parseltongue

Logan heard his name called shortly after his twin. He walked up the step with a glance at the Slytherin table. He saw Roi at his table. "I hope he does not get mad at me." he said as he stepped up. 'Please help me' he said as he sat on the stool.

¯``•• .¸¸.•´We can never be more different...

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm charismatic and ambitious, I make goals and strive to achieve them, I'm also very protective of my younger twin, Lucas, I am not afraid to admit that I am a bit hot headed and occasionally irresponsible but I am good where it counts. Responsibility.

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 5:53 pm
User Image
The Sorting Hat
User Image

P0IS0N IV0RY

User Image
User Image

User Image

The Professor set the hat down gently on the girl's head. For a moment the hat was silent before speaking....
Indecipherable huh?
Bet I can crack you
You pretend to be the quiet one a good ploy at times
I sense fear in you, a fear to be yourself
You shield yourself with books and knowledge but they won't protect you
Full of wit and pride you could blossom into a fine witch
Only one house can help you do that
That house is...

Ravenclaw!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:28 pm
Evangeline Gordon

First Year

Evangeline took a deep breath, lifted her chin, and strode up to the stool. She sat primly, back ramrod straight, and unconsciously held her breath as the hat was lifted to her head.

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm proud, intelligent, well mannered...some say I'm a little snobby. I'm not very trusting, that's true--but I don't have a problem with making people earn my trust. Like my father before me, I don't have much patience for fools and think they deserve what comes to them--if their foolishness profits me, so much the better. When I set my mind to something, I am extremely focused and motivated to reach my goals. I can be sensitive about certain issues, and I believe in getting even.  

Acel

Grim Vanity

Tipsy Lover

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:38 pm
User Image

Riley narrowed her gaze and looked around at each of the tables as she stood in line to be sorted while keeping an eye on those who were being sorted. She was a bit perplexed on why a hat was sorting them and how it decided where to put them. Would one house be more beneficial to be in then another? Maybe she should have one already picked out. She didn't want to be wrong though. She'd go with wherever it put her and she'd do her best to excel. She studied it intently as people before her got sorted trying to figure out how it worked. It could be useful to her later on.

She stepped forward when her name was called. Instead of giving herself a headache trying to figure it out she decided she would ask the hat. But what if the hat didn't respond? Maybe it was just for sorting? Hmm. She decided she would try to figure it out while it was sorting her. She approached the stool and offered a small smile at the man in charge of the hat before sitting down eagerly on the stool. She couldn't wait to get started.

Riley Jubilee Crevan
Unsorted First Year

Quote:
People say that, in a nutshell, I'm extremely intelligent. I'm a total bookworm and would spend forever doing so if I could. I'm a very curious person and I want to know anything and everything there is to know. I hate boredom and will do anything to avoid it which has resulted me learning how to do many things, some of them downright odd. I'm calm, kind, and shy. I much prefer the company of books since there's less chance of me saying something embarrassing to them. I'm usually in a kind cheery mood and it takes a lot to ruin that but once it gets ruined everyone should stay out of my way. I have an eye for detail and rarely does anything get past me. I like to analyze everything. But I'm not just a boring unemotional bookworm. I like to be silly and have fun with my friends. I'm also extremely friendly to everyone and I like making new friends. I like to use my intelligence to help my friends (or anyone that needs it) if they need help studying or they have a problem and I can help. It's also useful when I need to get my friends and I out of trouble.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 7:47 pm
User Image
Rhea Ventura
Incoming 1st year

Rhea's face lit up at the sheer volume of students in the great hall. So many people to meet, so many stories to tell, so many friends to make. Oh Hogwarts was wonderful indeed and she hadn't even been housed yet. Beaming as she followed behind the girl in front of her, she sat upon the stool and awaited the hat to adorn her and place her where she belonged.

the ariadelle

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm a go-getter. full of energy too! Mom says I never slow down. Quirky too, or so I'm told. I think I'm just a bit more open and proud of who I am than most people, though I do admit there are some perks to my mom's profession.

The Ariadelle

Fashionable Scamp

27,675 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Happy the Blue Cat

8,350 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Heckler 50
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 10:04 pm
Walther Dalzhat

Walther hurried to the Sorting Hat, wanting to Sorted, fairly badly. He walked up the short steps, almost tripping over himself.
User Image
People say that, in a nutshell, I'm rather shy, mature and fairly smart for my age, others say I read too much, and ask far too many questions, and still others say that I'm a pureblood and should act as such.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 10:35 pm
User Image
Foxus Aragam
Foxus walked worriedly up to the sorting hat. He sat down and set the professor rest it on his head.

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm I am kind, I am always willing to give a helping hand to someone in need, I am smart and I am mischievous, I usually don't get caught for my mischief, but if I do, I'd always own up to it.

Kitty-in-a-hole

M i n i R e d S t a r s

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 11:25 pm
User Image
Clarissa Mead

First Year

Clare made her way up to the sorting hat and sat herself onto the chair. The professor put the hat onto her head. She shut her eyes and took deep breathes.

Quote:
People say that, in a nutshell, I'm considered to be very friendly, but, I am also very anxious. When it comes to school I like to be precise, and on time. When it comes to makes friends, I am extremely shy. It takes me a long time to gain trust with a person and befriend them. If they break their trust with me I will not be able to trust them again.

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 180 181 182 183 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games