Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Gryffindor Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 190 191 192 193 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 7:44 pm
User Image
==== ♋ ==== ♋ ====
ωilliam Ɍadcliffe
Sixth Year → Gryffindor

==== ♋ ==== ♋ ====

►The man... The mystery... The legend...◄

Will nodded and placed his hands firmly on the table. "Yeah, you can be sure, Lucas. My sister and her friends are fighting a secret war with your bestie Roi there. My sister is kinda dead set on getting this thing and she will." He flashed the boy his trademark smirk and ruffled his hair once again. "Don't worry about Roi, Lucas. He's going down."

Out Of Character: ...

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 7:50 pm
¯``•• .¸¸.•´Although me and my brother have the same face...

User Image
User Image
User Image
Seer
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
╔══════════════╗
Thoughts: Maybe I can help?
Mood: Depressed.
╚══════════════╝

Lucas looked up at him and then nodded. Perhaps the demon would be handled with... He wondered if he could help them in any way. "Is there any way I can help?" He asked the big strong man in front of him looking down shyly, wondering exactly how he could help. He couldn't control his ability so that would be useless... He sucked at spells... He honestly wondered why he was here, he couldn't do anything.

¯``•• .¸¸.•´We can never be more different...

{OOC:...}

Commander Aran

6,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 8:04 pm
User Image
==== ♋ ==== ♋ ====
ωilliam Ɍadcliffe
Sixth Year → Gryffindor

==== ♋ ==== ♋ ====

He shrugged. "I'm not sure, kiddo. I'm not even sure where I fit into my sister's plans anymore. Last year I was a messenger. This year she's living in Hogsmeade and sending secret messages." He shrugged again and smirked to the boy. "Just don't worry too much about it. It'll get sorted out in no time."

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 8:21 pm

User Image
User Image
User Image
Seer
╔══════════════╗
Thoughts: No... We're not going to be okay... At least not right now!
Mood: Upset and scared.
╚══════════════╝

It'll be over in no time? He wasn't sure about that, so he spoke again, only this time a bit more scared. "But my vision! I... I'm scared for everyone! For that poor person... And me... Things are going to go from bad to worse..." He gripped the table hard, turning his knuckles white. Clearly visible with his no longer pale skin. It had turned a bit brownish from actually spending a lot of time outside, instead of hiding in his room.

Commander Aran

6,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 8:26 pm
User Image
==== ♋ ==== ♋ ====
ωilliam Ɍadcliffe
Sixth Year → Gryffindor

==== ♋ ==== ♋ ====

Will placed a hand on the boy's shoulder and released his grip on the table with his other hand. "Listen Lucas. You've got an angel looking down on you and you'll be alright. As long as Tammy is hanging out nearby, she'll find a way to stop this thing. She usually does. She was a better duelist than my father when she was fifteen, and my father is the Head Auror at the Ministry." I might be fudging the truth a little, William thought to himself, but it should help to calm his nerves. "I'll see if I can get you to meet her. That'll reassure you too."

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 8:39 pm

User Image
User Image
User Image
Seer
╔══════════════╗
Thoughts: I''m hungry.
Mood: Hunger.
╚══════════════╝

Lucas nodded and looked down as he just dropped his hands down to his sides. He sighed as his stomach growled and he blushed, he had breakfast at his new home and hadn't eaten since. Now this twelve year old is really, really hungry. He held his stomach and looked at the slow Sorting Ceremony. "I'm hungry..." Hunger was a nice distraction.

Commander Aran

6,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 8:43 pm
User Image
==== ♋ ==== ♋ ====
ωilliam Ɍadcliffe
Sixth Year → Gryffindor

==== ♋ ==== ♋ ====

Will nodded as his stomach rumbled in response to Lucas' statement. "Me too kiddo. I wonder where the Headmistress is so she can start the feast, once the Sorting is done, anyways."

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 10:22 pm
Jayden Michael Cloud

User Image

Mood: Happy, but Placid
What I am doing: Watching Sorting
What I want to be doing: I really don't know

Jayden walked into the Great Hall, a smile upon his face. He loved Hogwarts, which is a thought that he never thought he would have. This place was like his second home, for all of his friends went here, the food was rather delicious, even if he still had no idea who made it, and lastly, the girl that had been on his mind all summer was here. After that statement in his head, he looked over at the Ravenclaw table, spotting Tris within seconds. He faintly smiled, thoughts about the summer when she had wrapped her hand within his. He still remembered the feeling. He felt warm at that moment, and it felt like a great weight dropped of his chest, causing his mind to float on air. Well, figuratively at least, not literally.

Jayden started to daze in his seat at that moment, just sitting there blankly without a single movement. He was sure someone would notice, but honestly...he didn't care all that much. He soon shook himself of the thoughts of Tristain and him in flowerfields, walking hand and hand without a care in the world, and decided to pay attention to the first years, who were now getting sorted. He then saw Lucas, the boy that many defined as insane, but Jayden never did. Jayden didn't know what the boy went through, but he knew instinctively that he should help. He did help in the end, and maybe he gained a friend out of it. He walked over to Lucas and sat beside him.

"Lucas!" he said, smiling at the boy then turning to William, his Quidditch teammate. Jayden was surprised he even made the team last year, for he did horrible that day, not making a single shot, but he made it; so really, in the end it didn't matter about his performance. He made the team nonetheless and now looked forward to his practice, especially because he didn't have to use a incompetent school broom. He now had his old broom there, for he was aloud to bring it. Devin somehow managed to sneak his broom in first year, but Jaden was not that lucky. So, he had to wait, but now he had the beautiful broom.

"Hello William," he said, partially waving at the much-older, much more defined student. Jayden just wondered what year the boy was in, for his brother had said something about knowing him. He must've been a first year when his brother was a seventh. Jayden then shifted his view back to the sorting.

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500

Winsome Fey

Alien Hunter

7,050 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 1:01 pm
User Image

Leanne Harris
First Year -
Gryffindor
~~~~***^^***~~~~

Leanne grinned as she went to the Gryffindor table. She couldn't help herself. She had been certain that the hat would tell her to go home. Sitting down, she looked around and said, "Hi!"

{{ooc: Sorry for the short post}}  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 1:15 pm
User Image

█ █ █ █ █ █

J E N N I F E R - K A P L A N

f i r s t y e a r - g r y f f i n d o r

█ █ █ █ █ █

"to be or not to be, that is the question."
- william shakespear

╔══════════════════╗

Jennifer was surprised when the hat finally spoke, and just as her eardrums were back to normal, it yelled "Gryffindor" loudly. Thanks for blasting my eardrums, you ruddy hat. Okay, so now I go to this "Gryffindor" table? Jennie thought to herself while she was hopping off the stool. Reaching the table, she opened her mouth wide and said, "Uh, my names Jennie and I'm not really sure what Gryffindor means, but it sounds good enough and that's good enough for me!" becoming more comfortable with each word she spoke. She plopped down next to the other girl that got sorted into Gryffindor, glad she wasn't the only first year there.

So Eretria and Juniper got in that Slytherwhat house? Meh, they were nice enough, but they were too... I don't know, calculating? And that Joseph guy got in Somethingclaw. I don't really know what to say about him, didn't really get to talk to him that much. Well, at least now I get to meet people that have similar personalities as mine, so there we go!

╚══════════════════╝

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

enoetoe

Witty Citizen

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 1:31 pm
User Image
User Image

Tyler smiled at Jayden and waved before he looked at the two new girls sorted into their House. "Hi, I'm Tyler. I'm the Head Boy and Quidditch captain. If you have any questions just ask, Ok?" he said with a smile. I wonder if any of them will try for Quidditch? he thought as he looked at the girls. "Gryffindor is the House for the Brave at Heart, the couragous, and occasionally reckless." he chuckled, "We have a generally good reputation, with people like Harry Potter and Albus Dumbledore from our House. We are a great group of people who are amazing at quidditch!" he said with a laugh.

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 1:41 pm
Jayden Michael Cloud

User Image

Mood: Happy
What I am doing: Introducing myself
What I want to be doing: Eating, I'm so hungry

Jayden smiled at the two first years who had walked to the table, knowing exactly what they feel right now. They are in Gryffindor, house of Godric Gryffindor, the beat of the founders in his view. He got up from his seat and walked over to them, attempting to be friendly like he usually was. He finally reached them and plopped down beside them. He was first going to be addressing the girl's statement about Gryffindor. He casually said hi to both of them and then looked at her.

"Welcome to Gryffindor you two, I'm Jayden Cloud. Oh yeah, Gryffindor's name orginates from its founder back a very long time ago...Godric Gryffindor, just informing. Its nice to have two more additions to our wonderful house," he said, smiling at them brightly. He then...of course...shifted his view back to the Ravenclaw table, where the beautiful Tristain sat. He smiled and then turned back to the newbies.

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500

Commander Aran

6,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 1:54 pm

User Image
User Image
User Image
Seer
╔══════════════╗
Thoughts: I'm hungry...
Mood: Hungry.
╚══════════════╝

Lucas smiled up at Jayden Cloud and waved at him. "Hello..." He said with a small voice.

{OOC:My god a one liner!? Sorry about that I just can't seem to 'be' Lucas today.}

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 6:14 pm
User Image

Leanne Harris
First Year - Gryffindor
~~~~***^^***~~~~

Leanne giggled as Jenni gave a brief speech before sitting down. "Nervous?" She smiled. "I'm Leanne Harris. Nice to meet you." She looked up at the two older boys that had spoken up and frowned. "Um, what's quidditch? Is it some type of sport?" She wouldn't mind, seeing as she was definitely wanting to do something already.

{{OOC: Another short post. sweatdrop }}  

Winsome Fey

Alien Hunter

7,050 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Peoplewatcher 100

enoetoe

Witty Citizen

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 6:49 pm
User Image

█  █  █  █  █  █ 

J E N N I F E R - K A P L A N 

f i r s t  y e a r - g r y f f i n d o r 

█  █  █  █  █  █ 

"to be or not to be, that is the question." 
- william shakespear

╔══════════════════╗

Jennifer listened to Leanne's introduction with a smile on her face. "It's nice to meet you, Leanne! And I guess you already know my name, haha. And don't tell anybody, but I'm actually really really nervous!" whispering a little near the end of her sentence. She rose an eyebrow at Tyler and Jayden before commenting, "Well, I don't really think I'm brave or courageous, maybe a little reckless… but other then that I'm just a big loud thing." And I'm proud of it too. Jennie thought, mentally reassuring herself. "Wait, if this 'Quidditch' thing is a sport, is it like lacrosse? Or hockey or basketball or something?" Jennie was about to list a few more sports, but she caught herself, realizing she'd probably run out of breath if she talked anymore.

╚══════════════════╝  

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 190 191 192 193 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games