Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Gryffindor Common Room
Gryffindor Common Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you have your password?
Yes! Right here!
60%
 60%  [ 49 ]
No, I lost it D:
12%
 12%  [ 10 ]
I stole someone's password >:D
27%
 27%  [ 22 ]
Total Votes : 81

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:15 pm

User Image
User Image

Caitlin bounced down the stairs from the girls' dormitories and smiled, seeing more people in the Common Room. "Hi! It's Cersei, right?" She asked the girl, the boy didn't seem familar, maybe she just didn't see him. Caitlin shrugged mentally and took the closest empty seat to the fire. She pulled her knees to her chest, resting her chin on top of her knees. Her eyes focused on the fire, listening to the calming cracking of the coals and wood.
OOC: Outfit in the picture.

User Image
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 3:09 pm

We're going at it tonight, tonight
There's a party on the rooftop top of the world
Tonight, tonight and we're dancing on the edge of the Hollywood sign
I don't know if I'll make it but watch how good I'll fake it
It's all right, all right, tonight, tonight

𝕰lizabeth𝕭urke User Image
𝔉𝔦𝔯𝔰𝔱 𝔜𝔢𝔞𝔯, 𝔊𝔯𝔶𝔣𝔣𝔦𝔫𝔡𝔬𝔯

A soft bouncing patter against plush carpet echoed from behind, again, and again, and again, until finally, Cersei lifted her gaze upwards to meet another fellow first year that she had seen in passing during the sorting, and sat relatively close to during the sorting feast. Cersei expressed a welcoming grin as the girl joined them, a wry grin, but she held her thoughts at bay. As the young girl fell into the warm embrace of scarlet cushions around the fire, she tilted her head, and couldn’t help but wonder if she had gotten the girls name before. With so many new people, so many faces, she’d be surprised if she’d remember any of them all by morning… ”That’s me,” Cersei grinned proudly, her fingers gingerly stroking Ruffly’s chin.

”I’m sorry—I don’t think I ever caught your name?”

My voice
---Half Witch-Half Veela
------ Common Room
---------- with Caitlin, Tulio, and his cat
-------------- ♪ ♫ ♪

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 6:38 pm

User Image
User Image

Caitlin averted her gaze to look at Elizabeth, "Caitlin Engels, I didn't give my name out much earlier," She said with a small shrug. She slipped her small hands into her hoodie pockets, she didn't know why she always wore a jacket to bed, but she did. "That's a beautiful cat, but I'm not much of a cat person," She said to nobody in particular.

User Image
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 6:57 pm

User Image
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛
Samuel Meridith

Second Year Gryffindor
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛

✔Age: Twelve
✔Mood: Tired-ish
✔Status: Single

Walking into the Gryffindor Common Room, Sam stretched his arms and yawned. "Ah, home again!" he said, smiling as he took in his second favorite place in the school. His favorite place, of course, was the Quidditch pitch. He only wished he could relax here with Kat and Ari and Chase. Even Steele, even though the boy barely spoke to him.

Out Of Character: ...

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 7:12 pm

User Image
===☠===☠===☠===
Melinda Montbarron

First Year Gryffindor
===☠===☠===☠===

I'm gonna break the cycle, I'm gonna shake up the system.
And I'm not gonna live by your rules anymore.

Gryffindor common room. She was here, finally. Though she didn't think this was the House she would end up in, Gryffindor gave her the best possible ways to annoy her father, a diehard Slytherin. She was admiring the decor and didn't notice the boy who stopped directly in front of her. Walking into him, she stumbled back, a little dazed. "Watch it man," she said, rubbing her nose and looking at Sam.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 5:18 am

User Image
Tulio Sterne
1st Year : Male : Gryffindor
Interested

Caitlin Engels, I didn't give my name out much earlier," Said the girl who suddenly arrived. "That's a beautiful cat, but I'm not much of a cat person,"

Tulio smiled at her. "Tulio Sterne. It's all good, you don't have to be a cat person for him to like you. See?" He gave a small nudge to Ruffly, who immediately followed his master's wishes and rubbed his head against Caitlin's hip, purring the whole time.

The Common Room started getting a bit crowded. Tulio noticed more people enter as he was about to leave. He hesitated. Maybe I shouldn't? I might make some friends this way.

He relaxed back into the comfortable couch and picked Ruffly up, now playing with the persian cat's hairy tail. "So, what are your families like?" he asked his companions.

Dandeleon

xXmoonlight_madnessXx

Dapper Noob

2,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 8:39 am

User Image
User Image
User Image

Hannah walked into the room with her eyes searching for Raiden so she could talk to her. She just wanted to hang out with her and no one else, but it seemed like Raiden wasn't there. Hannah sighed as she found a seat to slump her body into and closed her eyes. This was the first time all week she really had a time to rest.

Mood--- Shy

Location--- Gryffindor Common Room

"Thoughts" well I might find some good friends other than Raiden.

User Image
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 9:33 am

User Image
User Image

Caitlin smiled when the cat came over to her. She scratched behind Ruffly's ear and watched as he walked back to Tulio. Brown eyes moved to the portrait hole as two more people walk in. Another one joined them. She shifted uncomfortably, Caitlin had really no reason to be shy or bashful because she had been in a larger crowd earlier. She supposed it was because they could point her out easily. Her thoughts drifted to Cameron and Raiden, wondering where the pair of them had gone often. She laughed to herself at the thought of them off snogging somewhere dark. It wasn't likely, they had already had a row at dinner. But, it would still be a sight to see.

User Image

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:19 am

User Image
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛
Samuel Meridith

Second Year Gryffindor
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛

✔Mood: Tired-ish

Someone bumped into him when he stopped to take in the scenery of the common room. He turned around to apologize and saw the girl, a young, blond first year. "Sorry about that," he said, and gave a lopsided smile. "I'm Sam. Sam Meridith. You're Melinda, right?"

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:35 am

User Image
===☠===☠===☠===
Melinda Montbarron

First Year Gryffindor
===☠===☠===☠===

She rubbed her nose again and nodded. "I prefer Mel. It's easier and sounds better." She looked around the room again and sighed. "So, uh, you play on the Quidditch team?"

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:55 am

User Image
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛
Samuel Meridith

Second Year Gryffindor
♛═━┈☆┈━═♛

✔Mood: Eager

He scratched the back of his head. "Uh, well, no. But I'm trying out tomorrow. I think I've got a good shot. I'm a natural flyer. Not like my brother Simon." He chuckled, remembering when he heard about Simon's broom attacking him in Flying.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 12:10 pm

User Image
===☠===☠===☠===
Melinda Montbarron

First Year Gryffindor
===☠===☠===☠===

Mel nodded, then shrugged. "That's cool, I guess. I like Quidditch, but I think I'd rather watch then play. Something about bludgers flying at me that unsettles me." She glanced around the room and spotted fellow first years, but none of them were very interesting to her. At least, not yet. "Know anyone interested in music?"

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:09 pm

User Image
User Image

Caitlin almost immediately perked up when the girl mentioned music. "I love music! Well, I've only heard muggle music, but I still like music," She said, a bit fast. She brushed through her hair with her fingers, untangling any knots she may have missed. She looked up at the rest of the Gryffindors, waiting for something to be said.

User Image
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 11:56 am

Cameron Rowley
First Year: Gryffindor

User Image
If I Was Your Boyfriend..
I'd never let you go.

When the boy walked into the common room, there had been a conversation about music preference going on. Although he loved music, especially rap, Cameron didn't feel the need to join in on it.

wearing

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

xXmoonlight_madnessXx

Dapper Noob

2,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 12:03 pm

User Image
User Image
User Image

Hannah was sitting waiting for Raiden to get to the Common room and saw Cameron wall in. This was her chance to talk to him about the Quidditch try outs. She wanted to cheer the boy up, but didn't want to hurt his feelings."Hey Cameron,"she called to his she walked across the room to stand next to the boy.
O.o.C:  

Character Info

Friends are: Raiden and Caitlin

Crush is: Sean Alvern

User Image
Gryffindor Common Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games