Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hufflepuff Common Room
Hufflepuff Common Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Did you get the pattern right?
  Yes, it's easy when you know it!
  No, I got drenched!
View Results

TechNerd0072

Dapper Genius

1,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 6:37 pm
User Image
I miss the sound of your voice
And I miss the rush of your skin
And I miss the still of the silence
As you breathe out and I breathe in

Đҕӯʅɑɳ Ƞѻʅӯɳɳ

ChaserDating Heather HawthornHufflepuffSecond YearPureblood

Everything works in your arms

Thinking:{This is amazing. She's amazing.}
With:{Heather, Kat, and Ari}

Dhylan smiled nervously at her question to him. He did in fact think she would reject him, for some reason. But, he guessed, everyone is afraid of getting rejected. She walked away and put on some music for Kat and Ari, and he watched the two girls dance with each other for a few moments before he felt a soft and slender hand in his own. He glanced next to him and saw Heather, to which he squeezed her hand lightly. She asked him to dance with her. "Sure. Let's dance. We probably won't be as good as those two, but still." he answered, tugging her to the open space that was now a dance floor. He took both of her hands in his own and blinked at her. He didn't know how to dance to such an upbeat tune. Ballroom dancing. That, he could do.

Wearing

{OoC:}

So come on, get higher, loosen my lips
Faith and desire and the swing of your hips
Just pull me down hard
And drown me in love

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 7:01 pm
User Image
I'm not afraid of anything
I just need to know that I can breathe
I don't need much of anything
But suddenly, suddenly

I am small and the world is big
All around me is fast moving
Surrounded by so many things
But suddenly, suddenly

eather tevia awthorn
Dating Dhylan Nolynn | Hufflepuff | Third Year
Quidditch Vice Captain | Beater | Halfblood

Would you comfort me? Would you cry with me?

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Heather was slowly being lead across the room by Dhylan. She glanced at Ariana and Katrina, watching them dance. They were very good. Was Kat a dancer? If not, then she should be. As Dhyl took both her hands and looked completely lost, she chuckled. "It's easy, Dhyl. Just follow me." she said, smiling. She pushed her arms together towards their centers, straightening them, then pulled the two of them together quickly, and repeated it on the other side. She swung their linked hands into the air with enough momentum to twirl them both around. As she danced randomly to the beat of the song, she was grinning and having the best of times. Releasing one of his hands, Heather spun him around like they were dancing at a ball, then spun herself around in the same manner. She mouthed the lyrics as the song played, afraid to sing them. She laughed as she bumped her hips with Dhylan's, dancing like her and Remy used to when they were younger.

Wearing
{OOC:}

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

I'm young, and I am free
But I get tired, and I get weak
I get lost, and I can't sleep
But suddenly, suddenly

How does it feel, to be different from me?
Are we the same?
How does it feel, to be different from me?
Are we the same?
How does it feel?

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50

TechNerd0072

Dapper Genius

1,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 8:28 pm
User Image
I miss the sound of your voice
And I miss the rush of your skin
And I miss the still of the silence
As you breathe out and I breathe in

Đҕӯʅɑɳ Ƞѻʅӯɳɳ

ChaserDating Heather HawthornHufflepuffSecond YearPureblood

Everything works in your arms

Thinking:{This is amazing. She's amazing.}
With:{Heather, Kat, and Ari}

Dhyl nodded when Heather told him to follow her. She performed several dance movements, holding his hands and making him do them too. He was surprised to find that it was actually more fun than he thought it would be. She spun him around by her finger and he chuckled, then spun her around in the same way. He bumped his hips to hers and listened to the sound of the music mixed with her laughter. It was wonderful. He saw her mouthing the words to the song and figured she was too shy to sing them out loud. Oh well. He wanted to hear her sing and watch her dance and just have a good time. He took her hand in his and spun her out by the arm, then pulled her back and sent her spinning into his chest just as the song ended. "You're a good dancer, Quaffle." he said, brushing a piece of her hair away from her face. He never wanted to see her eyes covered up. Never in a million years.

Wearing

{OoC:}

So come on, get higher, loosen my lips
Faith and desire and the swing of your hips
Just pull me down hard
And drown me in love

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 8:48 pm
User Image
╔══════════════╗
Katrina Varren

Third Year Hufflepuff
╚══════════════╝

Where am I? Hufflepuff Common Room
What am I doing? Party time!
What am I thinking? Yay!!

The two girls definitely were good dancers, on the own, but together they were fantastic. Kat matched her girlfriend's moves and Ari hers. Katrina didn't even hear the music; she was more focused on her girlfriend. She smiled at her girlfriend and put her arms around Ariana, linking her hands Ari's head. She leaned forward and kissed her girlfriend lightly on the lips.

Out of Character ...

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 9:05 pm
User Image

Rose Hall
Second Year - Hufflepuff
☆•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.¤

Rose poked her head out of the dorm room to look downstairs. She hadn't gone to the quidditch match, mostly because she needed to catch up on schoolwork, but from the sound of downstairs, apparently Hufflepuff won. "Wow, it sounds rather lively down here. I take it we beat Slytherin?" She thought about Marina and figured she'd give her condolences to the girl.

----------------------------------
State: Curious
OOC: ...
----------------------------------

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 6:38 pm

Ariana Hawthorne
Third Year: Hufflepuff Seeker

User Image

Ariana did her best to follow Katrina's dancing, but even though she messed up sometimes, she rubbed it off and continued to have fun. As her girlfriend linked her hands together against the back of Ari's head, the Hufflepuff placed her arms on Kat's waist and linked her hands around the girl's back. When the brunette felt the soft sensation of Katrina's lips against her own, she kissed back slowly.

§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.
wearing

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:01 pm
User Image
╔══════════════╗
Katrina Varren

Third Year Hufflepuff
╚══════════════╝

What am I doing? Spending time with my girlfriend.
What am I thinking? I'm so happy right now!

Katrina smiled to Ariana as she led her by the hand to the Hufflepuff Common Room. Plopping down on the couch, she patted the seat next to her. "You were fantastic today," she said, referring to the Quidditch match. "Are you working on any new songs, babe?" she asked, laying her head on Ariana. Her girlfriend's warmth and comfort made Kat feel right and happy laying there.

Out of Character ...

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 6:17 pm

Ariana Hawthorne

User Image

Ariana's fingers were intertwined with Katrina's as the girls walked into the common room. She joyfully jumped onto the spot on the couch next to her girlfriend. "Thanks!" she exclaimed, happy with how the game turned out. She rested her head on the back of the couch as Katrina lay down on her lap. "I am, actually," she said, her sentence followed by a small giggle. "Are you as well?" she asked even though she knew the answer would be yes. When did Katrina not work on songs? The girl always seemed to come up with a fresh tune and new lyrics.

§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.
wearing

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 7:01 pm
User Image
╔══════════════╗
Katrina Varren

Third Year Hufflepuff
╚══════════════╝

Katrina smiled when Ariana asked if she was working on a new song. "A little bit here and there," she admitted and sat up, turning to look at her girlfriend. "As long as I still have my motivation though," she said and scooted even closer to Ariana. "I know this is crazy. I mean, we're so young. But, I don't think I could live without you. Ari... I love you."

Out of Character ...

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 7:13 pm

Ariana Hawthorne

User Image

"Thought so," she said before she felt the weight of Katrina's head lift off her lap, so she turned her head to look at her girlfriend. Her waist was pressed right against her lover's, but it felt completely comfortable and somehow, comforting. The girls' eyes were locked onto each others. When the three words came out of Katrina's mouth, Ariana sat shocked for a moment. She had no idea how to react to this. Little emotion played on her face even though her heart raced. Can she hear it thumping? she wondered because her ears were blown up by the sound of her organ. The thirteen year old didn't know if she wanted to hug and kiss her girlfriend, or if she wanted to run away. Run away from Katrina and from the common room. From anyone. This was her first relationship, and it was also the first time anyone outside of her family told her they loved her and meant it as more than just best friends. How much time passed since I didn't speak? she wondered, freaking out on the inside. Her face probably showed her uncertainty. The room felt hot. Is the heat on? she wondered before standing up and walking towards the dial to turn it down. Her feet moved across the floor, and her back faced Katrina. Ariana pretended to turn down the heater even though it was on the minimum temperature that it could go without turning off completely. "I love you, too," she murmured, facing the dial on the wall as she kept her hand on it.

§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.
wearing

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 7:53 pm
User Image
╔══════════════╗
Katrina Varren

Third Year Hufflepuff
╚══════════════╝

"Don't say it unless you really mean it," Kat said calmly, slipping off of the couch. No malice showed in her face, nor anger or even sadness. What showed was compassion. She slipped her arms around Ariana and rested her face against the back of Ari's head. "We're young. This is scary. I know that. And if you're not really ready to say it yet, I understand. But never be afraid. Okay? Cause you do mean the world to me. In the crazy, mixed up world I've lived through, you make me smile. Regardless of if you're ready to say it or not." She kissed the back of Ariana's head and continued to hold her girlfriend.

Out of Character ...

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:25 pm
User Image
Hufflepuff|3rd year|Muggle-Born|Single

Why must I be judged upon the purity of my blood?

Steele ran into the common room, a letter in hand and an excited look on his face. He was going one of the players to be representing England on their X1 U-15 Football(soccer) team. He just wanted to tell someone, but he really didn't know where everyone is. So, instinctively, he would just run into the room amd talk to whomever he saw first. That's when he saw Ari and Kat having a moment.

"Gues!..uhm..this is awkward. Uhm...hey look a squirrel!" he said, pointing in the other direction, but that didn't work. "What to do now?" So, naturally, he just sat down on the other side of the room.

Will I ever be the same?

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:09 pm

Ariana Hawthorne

User Image

Ariana narrowed her eyes onto the wall before Katrina wrapped her arms around her. "Thank you," she said with a relief. The girl was definitely not ready for this. At least, not right now. Maybe soon, but how soon? More than half of the year already passed, and they've been going out the whole time. Ariana's eyes darted onto Katrina's red hair as it hung over Ariana's shoulder. Would I look good with this hair color? she wondered, her mind growing curious. Steele's voice echoed through the room, so Ariana turned her head to face him. She still hasn't looked at Katrina. "Hi, Steele!" she exclaimed, pulling her hand off the dial to wave to him with it.

§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.
wearing

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:24 pm
User Image

Headmistress

ιηαяι εvεяηιgнт

мσσ∂ ---& {Surprised}
<--- sтяιρ мε ηαкε∂

❝I'm just a bad girl, that's why we get along❞

❝Won't make excuses for anything I'm doing wrong❞

❝I'll pull the trigger in a flash❞

User Image

Inari entered the room swiftly, scanning for the student in question. She had a purpose for her visit, though a sad one."Katrina Varren, I have personal some information for you if you could come with me. You may bring Miss Hawthorne if you wish." She turned on her heel, knowing the girls would follow her command. She exited the common room.

User Image

❝Watch out honey, step back❞

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 10:02 pm
User Image
╔══════════════╗
Katrina Varren

Third Year Hufflepuff
╚══════════════╝

Kat smiled when Steele entered, despite him ruining their moment. She was about to answer him when the Headmistress entered the common room. She addressed Kat and the look on her face caused her to gulp. Something bad had happened. Kat's sixth sense told her that. Maybe it had something to do with that dream she had about her mother last week. When Inari said that Ari should come, Kat grabbed her hand, suddenly very fearful.

Out of Character ...

Hufflepuff Common Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games