Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Ravenclaw Common Room
Ravenclaw Common Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Did you get the riddle right?
Yes, it was really easy!
56%
 56%  [ 45 ]
No, I got locked out D:
12%
 12%  [ 10 ]
I guessed and I got in O.o
30%
 30%  [ 24 ]
Total Votes : 79

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 6:13 pm
User Image

User Image

════════════════════════

Fɪʀsᴛ Yᴇᴀʀ |Ⅰ| Rᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ |Ⅰ| Hᴀʟғ-Bʟᴏᴏᴅ

════════════════════════

Text.

'Balance, I should have known', Selina thought with a sigh. 'It does make sense. I'm going to have to be sharper than that if I'm make it in this House. Don't want to be thought of as the dullard too stupid to get past the door on their own.'

She looked around the Common Room, and saw how everything was done in either midnight blue or bronze, and there were many bookshelves, and windows which would provide a splendid view when there was light to see by. Hepzibah jumped out of Selina's bag, and immediately located a nice soft place to take a nap.

'Sleep is what I need, though, if I'm to be any good in my classes,' she thought, as she surveyed the Common Room, and noted the stairs where the statue of their House Founder stood. As it was she had no questions for their prefect, at least not at the present.

(OCC: Open for Interaction)

════════════════════════
                                                    OOC:
                                                    User Image

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 10:39 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                          ♥ jєrєmч lσng ♥
                                                          Looking Adorkable in the Common Room with - - -
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Annoyed
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx
                                                          ❝ More trouble than it's worth... ❞
                                                          ╚═══════════════════════════════╝

í dσn't wαnnα fαll tσ p í є c є s ஒ ஒ ஒxxxxxxxxx
                                                          í just wαnnα sít αnd s t α r є α t ч σ u ஒ ஒ ஒxxxxxx
                                                          í dσn't wαnnα t α l k α в σ u t ít ஒ ஒ ஒxxx
                                                          ═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceGypsy took a seat in the Common Room, opting to sit at one of the small tables in the room rather than her usual couch or chairs. Anxious fingers tapped out an annoyed staccato on the wooden surface as she waited patiently for Xavier to show up. After the last game, they definitely needed to talk to Inigo. But, before they did that, they needed to figure out what they were going to do about him. She personally had an idea in mind, but honestly, given her temper and how out of control her emotional state was lately, she supposed it could be an overreaction. Which was why she was glad she had Xavier for a Vice Captain; he might be a grouch, but he was also significantly more level-headed than she was. She knew she could trust him to talk her down if her own idea of the best course of action was too much. And, she knew that, if he didn't talk her out of it, then it meant that not only was it the best course of action, it was probably a long time coming. They didn't tend to agree on much, but she knew that the both of them were fed up with the guy. His attitude, his lack of attention on the Pitch, his arrogance... She could write out a bulleted list of reasons she was sick of him. Actually, she sort of had, back in her room, in an attempt to sort through her thoughts and figure out if she were justified in being so angry, or if it was just her emotions getting the better of her because of her parent's deaths. All in all, what's she'd decided was that, honestly, even if she was overreacting, something clearly needed to be done. The question was, what?

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxxஒ ஒ ஒ αnd í dσn't wαnt α c σ n v є r s α t í σ n
                                                          xxxxxxஒ ஒ ஒ í just wαnnα c r ч í n f r σ n t σf чσu
                                                          xxxxxxxxxஒ ஒ ஒ í dσn't wαnnα t α l k α в σ u t í t
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxஒ ஒ ஒ 'cαusє í'm í n l σ v є wíth ч σ u

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Diamond Wales

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 9:40 pm
User Image
                                                When your dreams all fail
                                                And the ones we hail
                                                Are the worst of all
                                                And the blood’s run stale

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════

Rᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ Hᴇᴀᴅ Bᴏʏ || Sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ || Cʜᴀsᴇʀ & Vɪᴄᴇ Cᴀᴘᴛᴀɪɴ

════════════════════════

Xavier sighed as he entered the common room, knowing he was a bit late for the discussion with Gypsy. Honestly, he figured that there had to be some sort of reasoning behind why the heck Inigo acted the way he did, but for the life of him couldn't figure it out. So far, he had seen the guy get cocky during tryouts, not pay attention during games, and now yell at his team captain. He wasn't kidding when he told him the next time he saw Inigo yell at Gypsy like that again he would issue a detention. That was the least he could do. The worst? Well, he was certain that he and Gypsy were going to be discussing that now. He nodded at the pink-haired girl and took a seat across from her. "Okay, Gypsy, shoot. We both know why we're here, figure go ahead and start it off for stating what you're thinking." He held no illusions about Gypsy's thoughts. Hell, he had them too. He'd been raised by a quidditch star, and everything he'd seen made him think Inigo might have been a good choice for an emergency player, but not one for the long-term.

════════════════════════
                                                Thinking: Okay, so what are we doing with Inigo?
                                                OOC:

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

So they dug your grave
                                                And the masquerade
                                                Will come calling out
                                                At the mess you've made

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 11:56 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                          ♥ jєrєmч lσng ♥
                                                          Looking Adorkable in the Common Room with - - -
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Annoyed
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx
                                                          ❝ More trouble than it's worth... ❞
                                                          ╚═══════════════════════════════╝

í dσn't wαnnα fαll tσ p í є c є s ஒ ஒ ஒxxxxxxxxx
                                                          í just wαnnα sít αnd s t α r є α t ч σ u ஒ ஒ ஒxxxxxx
                                                          í dσn't wαnnα t α l k α в σ u t ít ஒ ஒ ஒxxx
                                                          ═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceGypsy leaned back in her chair when Xavier sat across from her, crossing her arms over her chest with a frown. "Why do I get the feeling you already know what I'm going to say?" she asked, arching a brow at her Vice Captain. It was true; she and Xavier might not be friends by any stretch of the word, but they worked well together captaining the team, and if nothing else, she knew she could trust him to back her up when she needed it. Which, right now, she did. They only had one more game for the season, so there was some argument to be made that it might be more trouble than it was worth to bother with the issue, but damn if she was willing to just let it slide. She'd done so in the past, and Inigo's attitude had only gotten worse. He clearly couldn't be given any slack; he didn't learn. And she knew Xavier saw that as well as she did. "I want him off the team," she said after a long pause, pursing her lips. She didn't even bother to specify who she was talking about; it wasn't as though Xavier didn't know. "But my more rational side says there's not much point in it with only one game left in the season. Normally I'd be the first to admit it was just my pride, but honestly, in this case, I'm just sick of the guy. He's disrespectful, he's arrogant, and he's negligent. I might be a shite player most of the time, but at least I make an effort. He... it's like he thinks he's naturally good, so why bother trying?"

spacePink eyes turned faintly red, narrowing on her companion as she grit her teeth. "More than once, he's completely failed to even attempt at saving Lexine when one of the other team's beaters have taken a shot at her, because he was too busy focusing on trying to hit someone else. This is after we've both caught him slacking off in practice to stare at her, which I think is ridiculous. Guy can't take his eyes off her long enough to bloody practice, but when she actually needs him to have her back, he's nowhere to be found. It's bullshite, and I'm sick of it. I'm sick of him. Elijah did fantastic at tryouts; as far as I'm concerned, he's a better fit for the team. I certainly trust him more to have my back than I ever could Inigo, even if he is inexperienced." Gypsy stopped then, figuring that she could harp on the subject for hours if she wanted to (and she had, in the past... to Jer, of course, and it'd been less 'discussing' and more 'complaining', but still), but as it was, she'd stated her case.

spaceThe metamorphmagus drew her finger in a circle through the air, and told Xavier, "Now this is the part where you tell me to be reasonable. Or, maybe not. For all I know, you're as sick of him as I am." She wondered if she should feel bad that she was hoping Xavier would agree with her. Did it make her a bad person that she knew, completely and totally knew, that she was in all likelihood blowing this ever so slightly out of proportion, and she just didn't care? She was ******** tired. She was tired of the attitude, she was tired of the arrogance. If your ego was so big that even she thought you needed to tone it down, you had problems. Gypsy put up with a lot of things, but unearned arrogance was not one of them. Maybe if Inigo would do his job and make an actual effort, she'd have been more willing to cut the guy some slack. As it was, he was a decent player, but nothing spectacular, and certainly not good enough to warrant the attitude. They'd both had to call him out time and time again in practices, and yet it never seemed to sink in. He just flat-out refused to learn. And she was sick of it.

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxxஒ ஒ ஒ αnd í dσn't wαnt α c σ n v є r s α t í σ n
                                                          xxxxxxஒ ஒ ஒ í just wαnnα c r ч í n f r σ n t σf чσu
                                                          xxxxxxxxxஒ ஒ ஒ í dσn't wαnnα t α l k α в σ u t í t
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxஒ ஒ ஒ 'cαusє í'm í n l σ v є wíth ч σ u

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Diamond Wales

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2015 10:51 pm
User Image
                                                  Wake up the dawn and ask her why
                                                  A dreamer dreams she never dies
                                                  Wipe that tear away now from your eye
                                                  Slowly walking down the hall
                                                  Faster than a cannon ball
                                                  Where were you when we were getting high?

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

Fɪғᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ || Rᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ Pʀᴇғᴇᴄᴛ || Rᴇsᴇʀᴠᴇ Bᴇᴀᴛᴇʀ

════════════════════════

Eli nodded at the girl that answered and the door swung open. Stepping inside, he led the first years into the common room, waiting until everyone was inside before he gestured around. "And here we are. Ravenclaw common room. This is the general area where you can hang around and study, talk to friends in the house, whatever. Most of the time, you'll find it full of students studying. Especially come exam time. Now, there's several other prefects in the house, as well as the Head Boy this year. The Head boy is David Lea-wait, he changed his name. David Avery. Umm, unless you are really desperate, don't ask him anything. Lexine Vance is another prefect you can ask questions. As am I. As far as the dorms, they're through that door over there. Boys to the right, girls to the left. A bathroom is connected to each dorm. Umm, if you're a boy, don't try to go into the girl's dorms. They just turn into an endless staircase that leads nowhere, unless you really like puzzles and are stubborn enough to try and figure it out. It won't work, but you can try. Anyway, I guess that's it, and classes start in the morning. So, night everyone!" He was actually glad that the journey had gone smoothly. Now, he just wanted to pass out and go to sleep. Unfortunately, he was still going to wait for Jean to get up to the dorm so they could talk. He didn't know if it could help, but hey, he was willing to try.

════════════════════════
                                                  Location: Ravenclaw Common Room
                                                  Thinking: Now, hope Jean doesn't take too long getting up here...
                                                  OOC: And journey's done! Whoo!

Cos people believe that they're
                                                  Gonna get away for the summer
                                                  But you and I, we live and die
                                                  The world's still spinning round
                                                  We don't know why

Jade Galaksylph

Sophia Lin Knols

mc2

AddyAbnormal

Arkendrai

Sir Spazalots

Elemental Rhythm

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2015 6:52 am
User Image

◥ ♒ ✖ ♒ Eugene "Jean" Windsor ♒ ✖ ♒ ◤

Ravenclaw Fifth Year Half-Blood Scottish Accent

User Image

I wish I had covered all my tracks completely cause I'm so afraid
Is that the light at the far end of the tunnel or just the train?
Lift your arms only heaven knows, where the danger grows
And it's safe to say there's a bright light up ahead and help is on the way

-------- ✦ I forget the last time I felt brave, I just recall insecurity ✦ -------

Eugene blinked when Elijah mentioned about balding dogs and trip to the horror mills back in the Great Hall. The thought about dogs alone made him shudder than the horror mills, he had a dark history with dogs since childhood. Did his friend got bitten by a big dog? That would be horrible. Ugh, he solemnly swore that dogs were so violent when their privacies were being invaded. He wished that Eli got his butt saved by climbing on something fairly tall, like a fence or a car hood. Those choices were much cooperative than accidental magic and running. Saying that it was a long story, he supposed it was wise to not push him and let him not talk about it in the Ravenclaw Table. He really hoped that it would be an interesting and not dramatic year. He nodded as if saying, "Hopefully a year with no drama".

He was on his way to the tower's entrance, quite earlier than the upper class-men. Well, Eli did said to meet back in the common room. He didn't know what Eli wanted from him, maybe it was a private talk? But who knows, he only had to force himself to brace himself from whatever was coming to him. Unfortunately, it took five or ten minutes for him to answer the riddle; unlike others who would immediately answer it right. He had been occasionally locked up by the "cursed" door and it took long minutes for him to enter. Damn it Rowena Ravenclaw, she always gave the students a hard time by these stupid riddles.

He was now standing at the middle of the Common Room, he pretty much missed this place. Airy atmosphere, starry ceilings, and a nice landscape beyond the windows. He saw Elijah waiting for him, and said, "Hey Eli, what's up?" Okay that was a stupid conversation starter, but seriously he had nothing to say that did not screw up the meet up.

-------- Cause it came down like a tidal wave, and sorrow swept over me --------

Depression, please cut to the chase and cut a long story short
Oh please be done. How much longer can this drama afford to run?
Fate looks sharp, severs all my ties and breaks whatever doesn't bend
But sadly then, all my heavy hopes just pull me back down again

With: Elijah
Attire: Ravenclaw Unform + Hoodie under the Robes

Diamond Wales

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2015 7:16 am
User Image
                                                  Wake up the dawn and ask her why
                                                  A dreamer dreams she never dies
                                                  Wipe that tear away now from your eye
                                                  Slowly walking down the hall
                                                  Faster than a cannon ball
                                                  Where were you when we were getting high?

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

Fɪғᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ || Rᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ Pʀᴇғᴇᴄᴛ || Rᴇsᴇʀᴠᴇ Bᴇᴀᴛᴇʀ

════════════════════════

Eli apparently didn't have to wait long, though he slightly wished that he could prolong the inevitable. However, if nothing else, maybe it would make trying not to talk to Cathy about everything a bit easier. "Okay, well, I had... I had a bad summer. It wasn't one of those 'I got grounded to the house and couldn't do anything' types either. I... got kidnapped. It was something stupid too. I accidentally used magic to get a dog off of me that decided I looked like some kind of appetizer, and some crazy bloke saw me. I guess he figured out I was a muggleborn, because he grabbed me and took me somewhere. An old barn, I just don't recall where. It was probably in the Prophet, though." Eli grimaced, flicking his now-brown hair out of his face before looking at Jean. "He must have had a lot of anger issues, because he decided to beat me into a pulp. Then it got weird. Cathy's mum showed up, and the guy decided to attack her. He... murdered her, and the only thing I could do was run. I can't tell Cathy, because well, it was her mum. I can't tell Dani either, because she's Cathy's best friend. It's also why I... well, changed my hair and eye colour. Guy was never caught, so he's still out there, and I know what he looks like. He might decided to come back after me."

════════════════════════
                                                  Location: Ravenclaw Common Room
                                                  Thinking: Now, hope Jean doesn't take too long getting up here...
                                                  OOC: Sorry about the uber-late reply here >_<

Cos people believe that they're
                                                  Gonna get away for the summer
                                                  But you and I, we live and die
                                                  The world's still spinning round
                                                  We don't know why

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2015 7:13 pm
User Image

◥ ♒ ✖ ♒ Eugene "Jean" Windsor ♒ ✖ ♒ ◤

Ravenclaw Fifth Year Half-Blood Reserved Keeper Single

User Image

I wish I had covered all my tracks completely cause I'm so afraid
      Is that the light at the far end of the tunnel or just the train?
      Lift your arms only heaven knows, where the danger grows
      And it's safe to say there's a bright light up ahead and help is on the way

-------- ✦ I forget the last time I felt brave, I just recall insecurity ✦ --------

Eugene listened to Elijah about his summer quite shocked, speechless about what he just heard. Was Elijah saying that he was the one who got kidnapped by said criminal from the Daily Prophet? So purists really did exist in the wizarding world, he guessed that was why his father was strict about Defense Again the Dark Art and Cursebreaking. He could feel the scar from his right leg having some sort of prickly sensation when Eli mentioned about how he saved his own butt by accidental magic. But being kidnapped by a murderer was nothing compared about being bitten by a dog, ugh being almost murderer was worse in his opinion now...

The redhead looked at his friend's brown-dyed hair, so that was why he changed his whole appearance? Heck, he could have sworn he saw Eli having blue-eyes but maybe he could be wrong about that since it was night-time and a trick of the light. So it made sense now about why Cathy seemed to be rough on Eli earlier by avoiding her "like a plague". But he could not understand why Eli would hide that from Dani, was she not trustworthy? He did not know, so he did not say anything. After his friend finished telling his part, it took a while for Jean to say something. What should he say to him? Did he even got the guts to say anything without spoiling the first day? "I... I can't believe someone who do such things like that..." He said, still shocked, "That explains it, but it wasn't your fault why Mrs. League died." Well sure, of course it wasn't Elijah fault. The Statute of Secrecy said so was the Wizard Law Professor, even though it said something about suing magic in dire situations. Eugene was not sure if Elijah knew that, the albino did not take that elective. He looked at him worried and continued, as if measuring words carefully, "So uhm... Is there anything that I can do to help you?" That psychotic b*****d criminal was getting on the redhead's nerves to be honest, being such a racist t**t. It made him want to track him down, beat him up, and send him to prison one day, ugh!

-------- Cause it came down like a tidal wave, and sorrow swept over me --------

Depression, please cut to the chase and cut a long story short
      Oh please be done. How much longer can this drama afford to run?
      Fate looks sharp, severs all my ties and breaks whatever doesn't bend
      But sadly then, all my heavy hopes just pull me back down again

Thinking: "Wha... What?"
With: Elijah
Looking: Uniform

Diamond Wales

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2015 7:38 pm
User ImageXXXXXXXXXXUser Image

So this is what you meant
When you said that you were spent
And now it's time to build from the bottom of the pit
Right to the top
Don't hold back
Packing my bags and giving the academy a rain-check

Dating ~ Mira MitchellXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXRavenclaw Vice Captain

Timothy was feeling a bit low as he trudged his way from the Quidditch pitch up to the tower after their first game of the season and coincidentally their first loss as well. Although the others would say it wasn't all his fault he felt it was. He hadn't protected their goals well and Slytherin now had a substantial lead along with their win and he felt like the suckiest vice captain ever. He sighed and resisted throwing off his gear right there in the common room but did at least take off his gloves and stick them in his pockets. The only thing keeping him from going to Echo and resigning as VC was the fact that both the older boy wouldn't let him and that somehow his sister would find out and kill him in his sleep and only bring him back for Quidditch games. Feeling a bit too tired to brave the stairs to the boy's dormitory Timothy flopped into an armchair and closed his eyes to rest and let the dancing flames in the fireplace ease his mind.

murruelecreuset

Quote:

Quote:

It's time to begin, isn't it? [Quidditch Duds]
I get a little bit bigger but then I'll admit [Ravenclaw Common Room]
I'm just the same as I was [By himself]
Now don't you understand? [Feeling a bit down]
That I'm never changing who I am [ooc]

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2015 8:50 pm
User ImageUser Image

User Image Location: Ravenclaw Common Room

After the Quidditch game Grace headed back to the common room leaving Selina to go talk to Lola. She figured she could catch up with her a bit later on since they had classes together. Entering the common room the second year headed for the girl’s dormitory only to stop when she noticed Timothy sitting in one of the armchairs with his eyes closed. ‘He must be bothered by the loss…’ she thought as she stood there awkwardly.

‘Should I go talk to him…?’ Grace thought remembering what her sister told her. ‘Don’t even think about talking to him.’ She heard her sister say. Shaking her head the young eagle decided to ignore the voices and walk over to him. Taking a seat in the armchair next to him, Grace waited for a second before finally speaking up. “Um… Hi Timothy,” she said to get his attention. “I’m sorry about the game.” Honestly she didn’t know what else to say.

User Image

With: Timothy

Wearing: Cheering on the Team

OOC: ---

Lily the Rabbit

Yukina101

Well you certainly know what you want.
And I won't argue with such a mind as yours.
Ravenclaw!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2015 10:22 pm

Right to the top
Don't hold back

Dating ~ Mira MitchellXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXRavenclaw Vice Captain

Timothy opened one eye blearily at hearing a young voice say his name and turned his head to see Grace standing there dressed in their house colors letting him assume she had been to the game. His assumption turned true when she apologized for the game causing him to snort a bit as he opened both his eyes to give the young girl his full attention. He wondered why now she decided to speak with him then felt a little bad that it had to be her to instigate it while he was the one who had known and was now dating her older sister. He was about to use his hands to sign but reconsidered because he wasn't sure if Mira had seen fit to teach her sisters BSL just so they all could communicate. If anything, the blonde made it a point for them to avoid her sisters like the plague whenever they were remotely alone. He was going to have to ask her about that one day soon. So he looked around the common room for some paper and a quill and luckily found some one a table a few feet away and pulled his wand from his inner robe and quickly summoned them over to him so he could write a response. "Hello Grace, and don't apologize for the game. If anyone should have to, it should probably be me. I'm the one who let a goal get through." Timothy wrote and handed to her.

murruelecreuset

Quote:

Quote:

I'm just the same as I was [Grace]
Now don't you understand? [Curious]
That I'm never changing who I am [ooc]

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2015 11:06 pm
User ImageUser Image

Grace knew that she was breaking just about every rule her sister had set in place. She wasn’t supposed to bother Timothy and she swore that included even so much as looking in his direction. Of course it wasn’t quite that extensive but some days it felt like it. Pulling off the coat she’d been wearing Grace suddenly felt bad for not telling Timothy that he could sign. Though she was still learning it she knew enough to get by or so she believed. Sadly she could never test the theory because Mira would be furious to know her younger sister had taken the time to learn BSL.

Reading Timothy’s response, Grace figured he’d feel badly about falling to block the goal. Shaking her head the young girl gave him a small smile. “You shouldn’t have to apologize. You can’t catch them all, right? Besides it’s only a game or so that’s what Leo tells me.” She told him while also attempting to do her best at signing. “Please tell me I don’t horribly suck at BSL? I’ve been working on it all summer.” she asked hoping she was at least doing decently well for a beginner.

User Image

OOC: ---

Lily the Rabbit

Yukina101

Ravenclaw!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2015 10:27 pm

Right to the top
Don't hold back

Timothy saw Grace's anxious and slightly sad facial expression and wondered what made the young girl feeling that way. He didn't look to terrible did he? His eyes widened in shock however when he saw her signing, if rather slowly, in BSL telling him it wasn't his fault they lost and that it was just a game. When she admitted to have working on the language all summer he gave her an encouraging grin and waved his hand to offer her a seat in the armchair beside his own feeling a bit guilty he hadn't offered before. "No, your signing is very good, just slightly stuttered. I'm sure if you're half as studious as Mira that you practically know BSL like the back of you hand, you've just have to have more confidence and let your signs flow. And thank you for your kind words, I feel a bit better now." the older boy signed back to her.

murruelecreuset

Quote:

Quote:

I'm just the same as I was [Grace]
Now don't you understand? [Curious/Surprised]
That I'm never changing who I am [ooc-suckypostissuck >.<]

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2015 2:58 pm
User ImageUser Image

Grace happily took a seat in the armchair next to him with a smile. She was happy to hear she didn't completely fail and this whole BSL thing. After all she needed to get Leonette up to snuff in time for the wedding. Of course she could always translate. Granted what fun would that be for her sister. Though, Mira might not be overly pleased by the whole thing. Maybe with some luck Timothy could break her of that one.

"Thank you and here I was afraid I was completely horrible. Oh I am some might say I'm even more so." Grace signed with a bit more confidence. "I'm not surprised if Mira hasn't mentioned much about me. She and I don't really get along. In fact I think she rather forget I even exist sometimes." she added before pushing the matter aside. "But regardless, I'm glad I could help a little. I wouldn't want you feeling depressed and down all by yourself. After all what kind of a housemate would I be if I let that happen?" Grace said giving Timothy a small smile. She didn't want to concern him with the problems that went on between her and Mira. She didn't trouble David about Leonette and she was sure Mira never did either, so it was only fair.

User Image

OOC: Sorry for the huge delay

Lily the Rabbit

Yukina101

Ravenclaw!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 11:09 am
User Image
                                                    And you don't seem the lying kind
                                                    A shame then I can read your mind
                                                    And all the things that I read there

User Image

════════════════════════

Sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ Yᴇᴀʀ |Ⅱ| Rᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ |Ⅱ| Hᴀʟғ-Bʟᴏᴏᴅ

════════════════════════

Text

Departure Morning

Selina was sitting on one of the couches near the window looking out over the grounds of the school. She'd finished her packing, and it wouldn't be long before her luggage would be taken to be loaded aboard the train. This morning she'd awakened with a feeling of foreboding as though she were on the cusp of something happening. She ascribed the unsettled feeling to the fact to she was travelling by train, an experience she didn't particularly care for, but it didn't hurt to consult the cards.

The tarot was laid out on the table before her, and Hepzibah was sitting opposite of her, as she tended to when Selina cast an augery. For once, she placed the Sorceress as the significator, placing the reading around it, metaphysically surrounding herself in what may or may not come. Once she laid the cards at the cardinal points around her own, spread the remainder out in a fan, she glanced over at her companion, and said in her whispery tones, "Do sheal, mo chara."

The Birman seemed to smile as she delicately reached out with a paw to tap four cards seemingly at random. Selina drew the indicated cards from the fan of cards in the order Hepzibah touched them, flipping them face-up as she placed them in a row above the first five drawn. To see the Tower and Death appear so close together was never a favourable sign, revelation of truths and great upheavals in combination were never pleasant.

"Storm ag teacht, Hepzibah, is fearr a ullmhú," Selina said thoughtfully. She walked over to her luggage, and rummaged through her things. After a few minutes of effort, she turned up a bright red bundle which she tucked into her courier bag she was taking on the train, along with a sheathed black-handled knife from her Potions kit. Selina then double-checked that her wand was secure in its hiding place, strapped to her forearm under her long-sleeved cardigan sweater. Drawing a deep breath, she collected the cards and carefully placed them back in their box before returning them to her trunk.

'The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain,' Selina thought, as she gathered her things. Glancing at her pocket watch, she told her feline companion, "Time to go, my friend."

OOC: Translations from Irish Gaelic: "Your turn, my friend." "Storm's coming, Hepzibah, best to be prepared."

════════════════════════
                                                    OOC:
                                                    User Image

Candle lit smile that we both share
                                                    and you know I don't mean to hurt you
                                                    But you know that it means so much
                                                    And you don't even feel a thing

Ravenclaw Common Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff