Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Zadok the 28th Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Stay a while and hang out?
  Yes!
  Whoa man, I dont know you like that!
View Results

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 11:08 pm
User ImageUser ImageTEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT

TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT

TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 11:11 pm
Anonymously Incompetent
KomiTomiButterfly
Anonymously Incompetent
KomiTomiButterfly
Anonymously Incompetent
KomiTomiButterfly
boo
Hey!

RAWR! <--is getting in spirit for halloween-
Halloween is so boring though!

not for me, It gives me an excuse to bite people wink
As a vampire, Zombie or werewolf?

Vampire ;3  

KomiTomiButterfly

Miasmal Dragonslayer

32,690 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Master Slayer 200
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 11:17 pm
KomiTomiButterfly
Anonymously Incompetent
KomiTomiButterfly
Anonymously Incompetent
KomiTomiButterfly

Vampire ;3

Those things are pretty weird. Never been a fan of the whole "look at me I sparkle thing."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 11:23 pm
Zadok the 28th
KomiTomiButterfly
Anonymously Incompetent
KomiTomiButterfly
Anonymously Incompetent
KomiTomiButterfly

Vampire ;3

Those things are pretty weird. Never been a fan of the whole "look at me I sparkle thing."

I'm not a fing Twilight Vampire. I'm more like Dracula!  

KomiTomiButterfly

Miasmal Dragonslayer

32,690 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Master Slayer 200

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 11:30 pm
KomiTomiButterfly
Zadok the 28th
KomiTomiButterfly
Anonymously Incompetent
KomiTomiButterfly

Vampire ;3

Your an old man who sits in his mansion and uses demonic symbols to take control of females brainwashing them to take captives from nearby towns in order for you to sit on your lazy butt until some bad a** Vampire hunter infiltrates your base and uses your pride as your greatest weakness ultimately causing you to die in the last fight for million of theater bound civilians to applaud your death? Or second death I should say since I suppose you already died once...  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 11:32 pm
Zadok the 28th
KomiTomiButterfly
Zadok the 28th
KomiTomiButterfly
Anonymously Incompetent
KomiTomiButterfly

Vampire ;3

Your an old man who sits in his mansion and uses demonic symbols to take control of females brainwashing them to take captives from nearby towns in order for you to sit on your lazy butt until some bad a** Vampire hunter infiltrates your base and uses your pride as your greatest weakness ultimately causing you to die in the last fight for million of theater bound civilians to applaud your death? Or second death I should say since I suppose you already died once...

Oh HAHA very funny. You know I just ment I burn in the sun, and DO NOT IN ANY WAY, SHAPE OR FORM! Sparkle  

KomiTomiButterfly

Miasmal Dragonslayer

32,690 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Master Slayer 200

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 11:34 pm
KomiTomiButterfly
Zadok the 28th
KomiTomiButterfly
Zadok the 28th
KomiTomiButterfly

Vampire ;3

Oh HAHA very funny. You know I just ment I burn in the sun, and DO NOT IN ANY WAY, SHAPE OR FORM! Sparkle
XD oh, i see. thats good cause I was worried if we went outside you might hurt my eyes, but Im glad to know that you would be completely ineffective against me.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 11:36 pm
Zadok the 28th
KomiTomiButterfly
Zadok the 28th
KomiTomiButterfly
Zadok the 28th
KomiTomiButterfly

Vampire ;3

XD oh, i see. thats good cause I was worried if we went outside you might hurt my eyes, but Im glad to know that you would be completely ineffective against me.

-licks fangs- Do you want to be cursed to the sunless life?  

KomiTomiButterfly

Miasmal Dragonslayer

32,690 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Master Slayer 200

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 11:38 pm
KomiTomiButterfly
Zadok the 28th
KomiTomiButterfly
Zadok the 28th
KomiTomiButterfly

Dont worry, I have two primary defenses, A I am a ginger thus naturally more powerful than you. B I am more epic than you will ever know.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 11:39 pm
Zadok the 28th
KomiTomiButterfly
Zadok the 28th
KomiTomiButterfly
Zadok the 28th
KomiTomiButterfly

Dont worry, I have two primary defenses, A I am a ginger thus naturally more powerful than you. B I am more epic than you will ever know.

Yeah, riiiiiiiight  

KomiTomiButterfly

Miasmal Dragonslayer

32,690 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Master Slayer 200

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 11:41 pm
KomiTomiButterfly
Zadok the 28th
KomiTomiButterfly
Zadok the 28th
KomiTomiButterfly

Yeah, riiiiiiiight
Nope, I am being serious here, If you were to bite me as opposed to you making me a vampire, I would steal whatever remnants of a soul you have, plus all the inadvertant ones you have obtained through the years, ans in addition to not being affected by your bite, My epicness would put you in a entury long coma. sure I would succumb to death before you awoke, but when you did awake nobody would care cause its been so long. In the end I always win...  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 11:44 pm
Zadok the 28th
KomiTomiButterfly
Zadok the 28th
KomiTomiButterfly
Zadok the 28th
KomiTomiButterfly

Yeah, riiiiiiiight
Nope, I am being serious here, If you were to bite me as opposed to you making me a vampire, I would steal whatever remnants of a soul you have, plus all the inadvertant ones you have obtained through the years, ans in addition to not being affected by your bite, My epicness would put you in a entury long coma. sure I would succumb to death before you awoke, but when you did awake nobody would care cause its been so long. In the end I always win...

Your really no fun.

-handed you a cookie-  

KomiTomiButterfly

Miasmal Dragonslayer

32,690 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Master Slayer 200

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 11:46 pm
KomiTomiButterfly
Zadok the 28th
KomiTomiButterfly
Zadok the 28th
KomiTomiButterfly

Yeah, riiiiiiiight

Your really no fun.

-handed you a cookie-

How am I no fun?

-eats 1/125 of the cookie-  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 11:49 pm
Zadok the 28th
KomiTomiButterfly
Zadok the 28th
KomiTomiButterfly
Zadok the 28th
KomiTomiButterfly

Yeah, riiiiiiiight

Your really no fun.

-handed you a cookie-

How am I no fun?

Because:
a- You take things too far
b- you thing just cuz your a ginger, your more special then others.
c- you don't let others have any fun
d- you don't trust people.

btw- just eat the cookie, there is nothing in it.  

KomiTomiButterfly

Miasmal Dragonslayer

32,690 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Master Slayer 200

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 11:53 pm
KomiTomiButterfly
Zadok the 28th
KomiTomiButterfly
Zadok the 28th
KomiTomiButterfly

Yeah, riiiiiiiight

Your really no fun.

-handed you a cookie-

How am I no fun?

Because:
a- You take things too far
b- you thing just cuz your a ginger, your more special then others.
c- you don't let others have any fun
d- you don't trust people.

btw- just eat the cookie, there is nothing in it.

-Take things to far? I can see that, Im just not really one to joke around and roleplay in forums I suppose, I just never understood it.
-I honestly dislike being a ginger and thus mke jokes about it all the time.
-You can have fun around me if you have the wits to have fun around me
-I dont know you at all. The only thing I know about people are what we talk about however it is so easy to make up a fake persona on the internet its rediculous. SO in a sense, your right I dont trust people, but only those people who seem fake or haven't earned my trust.

-Gobbles up the cookie-  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games