Welcome to Gaia! ::

Resident Evil: The Dead and the Gone

Back to Guilds

This is a Resident Evil based guild about surviving zombies, B.O.Ws and other evils. Will you survive the outbreak? 

Tags: Resident Evil, Zombies, Roleplay, Survival, Apocolypse 

Reply Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]
London ((RP)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 3:34 pm
Don't bother me

User Image

Șhadow Ғlame

Shadow followed at the back of the group, keeping an eye out for anything that might try to attack them. He had his head tilted slightly to the side, listening for anything. He wanted to change into his wolf form. His senses were ten times what they were when he was in his human form, even though, while human, his senses were three times stronger than a normal human's. He noticed someone close by, but didn't leave his position. He left it up to Sarah to deal with.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 3:37 pm
User Image

Sarah saw Kurama and waved to him. She walked closer and saw him. "You made it out" She said with a smile. She tuned around to see if the others were following again and turned around as the wind blew. "Good to see you. Glad you made it out, i want to keep that promise to Dr. Longin as long as i can."

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

reality is too cruel
Crew

5,850 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 4:12 pm
User Image
Kurama nodded, "Yeah, you too....Say do you know any of these people? I recognize Steve and Dr. Longin..."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 4:21 pm
User Image

Sarah smiled and nodded. "Yeah, this is Aya, Lucy," She pointed to them, then to jake "jake, and that is Zandre, he just looks different, and, oh, that's Sydney, my lil sister, and Alice." She said. "I think you know them, right? I'm not sure."

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

reality is too cruel
Crew

5,850 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 4:41 pm
User Image
Kurama nodded, "Yeah, Sydney and Alice are familiar, maybe for only a little while, but it's nice to meet you three, Aya, Jake and Lucy."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 4:59 pm
User Image

Sarah nodded. "Okay then. C'mon Kurama we're going to find an airplane." She told him and kept walking. Sarah was walking, again she wondered where the hell did Matt go? She knew she'd see him later at some point so best not go worrying about it. She turned around and slowed her pace so that Zandre could be at her side. Then got her pace up again. "Listen, i know you want him dead but we'll have to wait." She told him. Then kept walking.

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

Fabled Heartbreak

3,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 8:45 pm
Zandre Armageddon
`Follow The Reaper`

Zandre's eyes flashed red. "He will die. Be sure of that." He said as he walked alonside Sarah. He sighed then looked at Sarah. "Sorry again about helpng Matt before, even though it was just a trick." He looked away for a moment, embarrassed. "I got you hurt then, and I never want that to happen again." He looked at her once more.

Leon and Layna walked in the middle of the group, silent and alert.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 8:59 pm
User Image

Sarah looked at Zandre and sighed. "It's alright...what was done, was done." She said and took his hand. "Just be glad i'm still here now alright." She said. "Don't worry, i want to kill Matt too so, i understand your feelings but..." she paused. "Why? You said it was a trick, but...three months?"

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

Fabled Heartbreak

3,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 9:06 pm
Zandre Armageddon
`Follow The Reaper`

Zandre shook his head. "I was mostly watched closely for the maority of the time by Matt and Wesker. I was barely able to befriend Layna and perfect the Centipawn creature. You haven't seen that yet since Matt killed one but there are more out there, hardwired to seek out him and Wesker." Zandre sighed and watched her before he looked down.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 9:12 pm
User Image

Sarah nodded. "I can understand that." she said. "Must've been hard to get her to follow you, that...dog..thing knocked out Nathan right before...well right before Wesker cought up to me." She said. "AND she's the currosive experiment that i fought in Japan. Right before you showed up." She said as she walked.

Sarah looked up at Zandre. " And, Nathan he...honestly i'm not sure if he made ot out or not and George...same thing." She chuckled. "You have a habit of blowing things up don't you?"

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

Syniq

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 2:42 am
You know nothing of pain...
Give way to the creature within...
Allow your skin to ripple and crawl...
Can you feel it?

( ☩ ) Aya. ( ☩ )

User Image
Following her route north she had Lucy mumbling little things into her ear.Things like how she was hungry and wanted something to eat, and how she missed the way it used to be.Aya could never really know the meaning of hunger but she too missed how it used to be.As she continued to walk she noticed a rather tall building up the front.Le' Pla was wrote on it's main entrance which was a little battered.It was supposed to say Le' Plaza but the z and a had fallen from it's lighted display.That would be where they headed first.Then east then North again.stopping for a second she glanced up once again and to the side of her where an alleyway was.Clear.Glancing to the other side she checked once again.Clear.

As they neared the hotel Aya thought of maybe searching for supplies or even survivors.Which she doubted was likely but she'd found Lucy, it was possible.As she stood in the courtyard of the hotel she rested against a broken wall and waited for everyone to re-group.Someone might have the same idea and she wouldn't have to say a thing.But it wouldn't be safe letting those that were hurt go in at all so some would have to remain out here on the open streets.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 1:43 pm
User Image

Richard Victor Vladimir
"Crimson Dead"

Richard walks towards Alice his hands normal again, he sneakily hug her from behind kissing the back of her head. "Where were you baby?" He asked in a close to seductive tone. "I wonder, what will you do when you see me looking at a woman." He asked teasingly,and he kissed the back of her head.  

Deathrider888

Hilarious Lunatic

12,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Marathon 300

Syniq

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 1:49 pm
You know nothing of pain...
Give way to the creature within...
Allow your skin to ripple and crawl...
Can you feel it?

( ☩ ) Aya. ( ☩ )

User Image
As she gazed up at the hotel the wind gently blowing her hair and casting it across her face, she thought she saw something or someone run past a smashed window.Glancing harder it seemed as though nothing was there... Or whatever it was, was either coming out to them or remaining in the room it had just ran to.Being on the safe side Aya clung tightly to Lucy and slipped a palm down to her gun.

It was probably just nothing a shadow cast by a piece of furniture as the suns rays shone into the room but she couldn't run the risk of being unprepared.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 2:26 pm
Don't bother me

User Image

Șhadow Ғlame

Shadow noticed that Aya was leaning against a hotel. He could guess what she was thinking. Look for survivors in the hotel. "I'll stay out here, you guys can go ahead," he said.

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

Sumimachine
Crew

Distinct Vampire

6,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 10:08 pm
User Image
STEVE BURNSIDE

Steve followed the group in silence, hoping that this girl Aya knows where they're going. He kept looking at Claire to see if she was alright, and slowly approached her to help her with her brother.  
Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games