Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area
The Black Lake Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 174 175 176 177 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 6:42 pm
User Image
N E R I S S A

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ▃▃▃▃ ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ▃▃▃▃

Nerissa was quiet for a moment in thought, tilting her head as she saw the wizardfolk do one time when she had spied upon them, "I do not think so. He has hurt no one, but... I am sure that if you are kind and gentle with him, he would not become aggressive,"

The mermaid swam in front of the Squid's eyes and smiled at how shiny and dark the eyes were. He looked very happy to meet the new wizard.

Nerissa is swimming in the Lake
                                                      while talking to Zamir
                                                      and staring into the Squid's eyes

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 6:15 pm
User Image
Who am I with? Mermaid
What's my mood? ......
Who/What's on my mind?......

Zamir looked at the creature a bit before slowly swimming towards it. He still felt he was being foolish but a experience like this may not come ever again so he might as well such as much from it as he could. He wondered how he could show the creature that he was of no harm to him. Slowly he raised his hand to it and hoped that it would reach out and touch his hand in response. He recalled from reading various animal training books that if you let the creature come to you then a trust is formed. Doing this was taking a big leap of faith yet he was willing to try.

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:29 am
User Image
N E R I S S A

Nerissa watched as the squid reached out for the wizard boy and wrap a tentacle around his arm gently, "He is tasting you and remembering you by that," she giggled and then looked up at the boy, "Are you ready to return above?"

while talking to Zamir
                                                      and offering to return to the surface.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:14 am
User Image
Who am I with? Mermaid
What's my mood? ......

A small smile crossed Zamir's face as he felt the slimy but strong tentacle wrap around his arm. He made a note as to why he was doing so when Nerissa spoke. That was one thing he really never knew and if there was one thing he enjoyed it was learning new things. He stayed floating there letting the creature examine him a bit longer before he looked at the mermaid.

"Yes I believe that will probably be best" he said still smiling. Wait till Xenos heard about this! Never in his life had he felt excited. Of course he wasn't to the point that he was buzzing but inside in his mind he was jumping and felt anxious to tell him what he had seen. "thank you for this experience lady mermaid" he nodded to her. "I will not be forgetting it"  

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:24 pm
User Image
N E R I S S A

Nerissa smiled and snuggled the Squid one last time, "Good-bye," she whispered to it as she turned to face Zamir. She swam up close to him and grabbed him gently by the hand, "Let us be on our way. Before nightfall,"

while talking to Zamir
                                                      and holding his hand

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 6:08 pm
User Image
Who am I with? Mermaid
What's my mood? ......

Zamir nodded and took the mermaid's hand. As they started their accent he noticed the bubble around his neck seem to fade a bit. Although he felt that it should be able to last at least until he reached the surface so perhaps it had been a trick of the light. Dismissing it he turned his attention back to the mermaid.
"Thank you for showing me all of this" he said to her in a kind tone. He was about to say something else when he felt a rush of cold on his lips. The bubble had vanished and here he was stuck down near the middle of the lake. His body felt frantic at the sudden loss of air yet his mind was calm as usual. As they continued to move he searched for his wand, once found he pulled it out yet casting it underwater seemed a bit difficult. All he could do now was hope he could hold his breath till he reached the surface.  

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 7:11 pm
User Image
N E R I S S A

Nerissa swam as hard as she could towards the surface, understanding that it was time for the wizard boy to go back to his world above. She held his hand tightly, her strength evident in her grip, "I am so glad to have spent some time with you here. Maybe next time you shall show me your world," she smiled, getting them halfway up to the surface. She glanced down at the boy and realized his bubble was gone, "Where is your bubble?"

Nerissa is swimming towards the surface of the Lake
                                                      while talking to Zamir
                                                      and holding his hand

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:21 pm
User Image
Who am I with? Mermaid
What's my mood? ......

Zamir nodded to her comment and wished that his bubble had lasted longer so he could have agreed vocally. He suddenly felt his throat tense as the last of his air was being used up. He put his wand away and pointed to the surface. Hopefully she would understand that he needed air. At the rate they were going he'd drown if they didn't reach the top in time. His grip on the mermaid's hand tightened and his gaze looked up to the surface.  

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:54 am
User Image
N E R I S S A

Nerissa swam as hard as she could through the water, but she could tell that the boy was loosing stamina. His grip tightened and she cut through the water as quickly as she could. She began to sing, wondering if it would calm the boy, "Upon one summer's morning, I carefully did stray, Down by the Walls of Wapping, where I met a sailor gay, Conversing with a bouncing lass, who seem'd to be in pain, Saying, William, when you go, I fear you will ne'er return again," When Nerissa felt the surface break around her, she stopped speaking and singing as she pulled the wizard above with her.

Worry lined her face, wondering how the boy fared in the watery depths which was not home to him. She slowly began to make her way to the original edge of the lake where they had first met, pulling him in tow behind her. Nerissa glanced at the boy to make sure he was alright.

while trying to save Zamir from drowning
                                                      and holding his hand

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:52 am
User Image
Who am I with? Mermaid
What's my mood? ......

The wonderful music had helped incredibly well to keep his muscles calm. As they neared the surface Zamir could feel a small panic attack begin to rise in him. Thankfully they reached fresh air before it could get any worse. Once they broke through he took in a large amount of air. For a while he didn't respond as he allowed his lungs to take in as much oxygen as they could. Once he felt his body relax he turned to look at the worried mermaid.

"Thank You lady mermaid"
he said with a slight bow of his head. He wondered if he could ever bring her to the surface to show her around. That would have to be a question for a professor. Besides, it was the least he could do after what she had shown him.  

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:09 pm
User Image
N E R I S S A

Nerissa smiled and couldn't help but giggle. She tried to speak but remembered that humans could not understand Mermish. Instead, she sunk under the surface, "You are welcomed," the mermaid paused, then spoke to Zamir from under the water, "Is that the phrase?"

while speaking to Zamir
                                                      and trying to learn better English

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:46 pm
Stepping out onto the stoop which funneled traffic
toward the large entrance doors of the castle, Indala sighed.
Apparently, the universe was working against her today.
When she had arrived the weather had been nice, inviting even,
but now rain fell in sheets to the ground.

Ok, so it's not what I had expected, she thought. But, a little rain never hurt anyone.
Quickly she looked around for a corner in which to stash her bag and notebook.
Spying a corner between pillars, she shrugged her bag off her shoulder one last time,
and tossed it and the notebook in the niche she had discovered.

Taking a deep breath, she stared out onto the grounds and a smile formed on her cracked lips.
Perhaps this is better than what I had expected, with rain comes renewal.
Pushing aside the dreary months lying fatigued in a hospital bed,
Indala kicked off her shoes and dashed out into the pouring rain.

User Image

NarwhalTears

3,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Voter 100

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:53 pm
User Image

//WILLIAM RADCLIFFE
THIRD YEAR GRYFFINDOR
QUIDDITCH TEAM KEEPER
AND I AM DEFINITELY A KEEPER!

Will dashed out into the rain, heaving as he followed after Indala. His elbows stung as the rain water washed into his wounds and he became instantly aware of the huge, bleeding scrapes on his arms. Ignoring the wounds for now, he called out. "Indala?!?" He spotted her bag sitting in one of the niches, then noticed her shoes sitting not too far away. He moved out into the rain again and called out for Indala again.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:04 pm
Indala ran, utilizing all of the energy she could muster,
as the rain slapped against her skin and soaked through her clothes.
She let out a laugh as the water splashed in rhythm with her feet beating on the ground.
The cool water was revitalizing, even as the energy drained out of her.
Gradually she slowed down, now almost to the treeline of the Forbidden Forest.
It was then that she heard something behind her.

Coming to a full stop, she skidded on the wet ground a few inches splashing mud up on her pants.
She listened intently to the sounds around her as water dripped from her hair into her eyes.
Panting, she blinked, trying her best to see through the rain toward the castle.

User Image

NarwhalTears

3,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Voter 100

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:13 pm
User Image

//WILLIAM RADCLIFFE
THIRD YEAR GRYFFINDOR
QUIDDITCH TEAM KEEPER
AND I AM DEFINITELY A KEEPER!

Will strained against the rain to attempt to see Indala, his heart thundering in his temples. Could this all be a figment of his imagination? Maybe a dream? He started to walk back towards the shelter from the rain when he felt the sudden urge to stop. Exhaling, he turned and let his mind take hold. He headed towards the lake, now fully aware of the stinging in his arms. He swore that he could see a figure outlined in the rain. "Indala? Is that you?" he asked as he moved forwards, towards the figure in the rain.  
The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 174 175 176 177 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games