Welcome to Gaia! ::

Resident Evil: The Dead and the Gone

Back to Guilds

This is a Resident Evil based guild about surviving zombies, B.O.Ws and other evils. Will you survive the outbreak? 

Tags: Resident Evil, Zombies, Roleplay, Survival, Apocolypse 

Reply Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]
Military Base ~In the past~ ((RP)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:02 pm
User Image C H R I SxxxxxR E D F I E L D

Jill glanced at John. "That's what we go through everyday. People thinking you're crazy, and then you have to save their asses from whatever it was." She said as she walked. Chris looked around the forest, it was getting darker now. And colder. Claire huddled closer to Chris, he took off his coat and gave it to her.She didn't have the right type of clothing for this weather, she was inside the whole time.

Chris looked around as he walked, gun in hands, "I swear, this place really reminds me of..." Jill finished for him. "Arklay Mountains?" She asked. He nodded. "Just...no zombies." He said. "I hope." He added.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:46 pm
What's there to live for?

User Image

Ɉohnathon Ȼorrinson

"I think I'd rather take on a a few zombies over those lickers," he said. His arm still slightly stung, having not fully healed from the wounds that the lickers gave him.

If I told you that I didn't do it,
would you believe me?

User Image

Ƀilly Ȼoen

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
"Time for a sob story," Billy mocked with a smirk. They seemed to dwell on the fact that no one would believe them. In Billy's eyes, it wasn't their fault that no one would believe them. When the world went to hell and everyone started dying, Chris, Jill, and Billy couldn't say that they didn't warn anyone.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:10 pm

Chris nodded in agreement. "You may want to rethink those choices though. One bite and you're through. Plus, there usually just isn't one of them either." He pointed out. "Though i do hate those Lickers. Zombies its just a bullet to the head and its dead, with lickers it takes like 10 bullets. Maybe more."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 4:51 pm

User Image

Ɉohnathon Ȼorrinson

"That's suggesting that I'm going to let them bite me," he said.

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:38 pm

Chris rolled his eyes. "Just tell yourself that when you're faced off against a swarm." He said. Jill nodded, "Or when they start coming out of the dirt. It's true i've seen it happen." She nodded. "Back in Raccoon City cemetary, they actually dug themselves out of the ground." She said,  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:43 pm

User Image

Ɉohnathon Ȼorrinson

"If you're trying to scare me, it's not working," he said, smirking slightly. He wasn't scared of some zombies. He'd faced a few lickers head on and even got sliced open by a couple of them, and he still wasn't scared of those things. It took quite a bit to scare him.

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 6:06 pm

Chris shook his head. "Whatever..." He said and glanced at Jill. "They really can do that? Damn. Remind me to never go into a cemetary during a zombie infestation." He told her,

"Yeah, poor Josh..." Jill said, remembering having to shoot her fellow S.T.A.R.S. member after being bitten.

Chris sighed, "Just a little longer and we'll be back to the plane"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 1:30 am

User Image

Ɉohnathon Ȼorrinson

John wondered briefly who Josh was until he decided that he didn't really care. He could swear that he felt eyes on him again, but this time he didn't look to see if there was really anyone there.

would you believe me?

User Image

Ƀilly Ȼoen

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Billy remained silent as they walked. When they finally got to the plane, he sighed in relief. "The faster we get away from here, the better," he said.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:55 am

Chris nodded when they got to the plane. He unlocked it and helped Claire in, then Jill, out of courtesy. "Hey, Chris, how did you even get this plane anyway? This isn't a standard military plane." She asked him as she buckled up.

Jill sat down too, with Claire. Chris clenched his fist. "From Jill's uncle." He said. Not wanting to remember what actually had went on there. Jill looked at Chris and patted his shoulder. "Calm down Chris." Claire had no clue what they were talking about. "Just get us out of here."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 4:07 pm

User Image

Ɉohnathon Ȼorrinson

John listened to them for a moment. What had happened? He was curious to find out, but figured they wouldn't tell him.

would you believe me?

User Image

Ƀilly Ȼoen

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Billy chuckled lightly when he saw Chris' fists clench. He was still mad about it apparently. He noted with amusement that Jill didn't seem to care.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 10:26 pm

Chris got into the pilot's seat. Starting up the plane. "Everyone inside, buckle up so we can get the hell out of here." He said, closing his door, ready to leave once everyone else was.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 10:32 pm

User Image

Ɉohnathon Ȼorrinson

John climbed in after Billy and sat next to Jill. He looked at her. He was itching to ask what had Chris so pissed, but wasn't sure that he'd tell her.

would you believe me?

User Image

Ƀilly Ȼoen

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Billy climbed into the plane. He moved to the co-pilot's seat like he had the other times. He glanced at Chris, noting how pissed he seemed to be.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 10:37 pm

Chris closed all doors,locked them, did the normal check to make sure all was well with the plane's system. He started down the dirt untill the plane touched the air, flying smoothly once it was in the air. His eyes were fixed on the sky infront of him now.

"So, Claire, i guess you're coming back home to stay with me right?" He asked. Claire nodded, "Sure." She said. "I have an actual apartment, not that loft the military base gave me," He told billy.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 10:44 pm
would you believe me?

User Image

Ƀilly Ȼoen

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Billy looked over at Chris. "But I thought you liked that place they gave you. Seemed to bring back memories for you. Memories that almost got me killed," he said, smirking.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 10:47 pm

Chris sighed. "So what i pulled a gun on you? You are a fugative after all." He smirked.  
Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff