Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Other Archives
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:04 pm
Trigramatic
"...Wow, he really gets around, huh?" Tails said. He sat up, yawned again. he wondered how Klonoa would act this time... "So when are we going?"

"Well, now, if you're up for it." I said.

"Now?" Freth spoke up making her way in to the room.

"Yea. Up for a trip?" I asked.

"Sure."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:07 pm
"I guess I could go for it," Tails said. With Blizz around, at least, maybe Klonoa wouldn't put off that creepy vibe.  

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:13 pm
Trigramatic
"I guess I could go for it," Tails said. With Blizz around, at least, maybe Klonoa wouldn't put off that creepy vibe.

"Alright then." I said taking a Pokeball out. "I think I'll spare Jules's Pokemon, and also give Telia a break this time." I said to him. "I've been getting her to teleport me around a lot."

"Psy, then?" Freth asked.

"Why not?" I asked. "Psy, come on out." I said tossing the ball out.

The Gallade came out of the Pokeball, standing tall as always. "Gallade..."

"Hey Psy, we need a trip to Pyrite City in the Orre Region if you don't mind."

"Gallade." He responded.

"Alright, gather around as usual." I said.

Tristen got close as did Freth.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:20 pm
Tails slid off the couch, and went to stand at Tristen's side. "So do we know where we're going?"  

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:32 pm
Trigramatic
Tails slid off the couch, and went to stand at Tristen's side. "So do we know where we're going?"

"Um. Not really. No." Tristen said to Tails.

"Its another desert area, just to be up front with you." I said.

"......" That wasn't pleasing to know.

"Hey, at least you're with us." I said. "Anyways, Psy, if you please."

With a nod, Psy focused a bit and took everyone off to Pyrite City.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:39 pm
Tails found that they were near the Windy Steppe's lot, which was unsurprising. Blizz came here for the drinks often enough. "Maybe Klonoa lives nearby. I dunno. I can't sense electricity."  

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:51 pm
Trigramatic
Tails found that they were near the Windy Steppe's lot, which was unsurprising. Blizz came here for the drinks often enough. "Maybe Klonoa lives nearby. I dunno. I can't sense electricity."

I was looking around myself. I was picking up something. I knew that Klonoa was insisting not being near the Windy Step due to it being a holiday and all, but I was thinking they were close by. Not a lot would carry a Thunder chi signature out this way, I would imagine.

"So where are they?" Freth asked.

Tristen was just there, silent, taking this whole place in. Well, at least this place was modernized compared to the tribe.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 12:06 am
Tails didn't answer. He looked up to Blizz, waiting for him to provide that answer.

And Klonoa only lived three blocks west. One could hardly recognize them as blocks, however, as houses were sparse and the roads might have seen their last pavement job a few presidencies ago.  

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 12:12 am
Trigramatic
Tails didn't answer. He looked up to Blizz, waiting for him to provide that answer.

And Klonoa only lived three blocks west. One could hardly recognize them as blocks, however, as houses were sparse and the roads might have seen their last pavement job a few presidencies ago.

"Come on...this way..." I said making my way off down through the streets of Pyrite. If I was sensing Jules like I think I was, he should be off this way. Psy, Freth, and Tristen started to follow me off.

Tristen, while relieved over the fact that it isnt the tribe by any means couldn't help but to observe something. "Why is it so messy here?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 12:15 am
"No taxes, and the only law enforcement is a sheriff and some deputies," Tails said. "People aren't poor, but they're at least working class. This is what I read, anyway. I think the mayor just settles disputes."  

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 12:20 am
Trigramatic
"No taxes, and the only law enforcement is a sheriff and some deputies," Tails said. "People aren't poor, but they're at least working class. This is what I read, anyway. I think the mayor just settles disputes."

"Oh." He tilted his head. Now he saw why that this place wasn't exactly a vacation spot, to say the least.

After some walking, I found my way to a source of Thunder chi. A home it seemed and I looked around. Was I in the right place?

"Well?" Freth asked.

"I think this is it." I said to her.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 12:29 am
On the veranda sat Jules, leaned back in a chair, and Klonoa, leaning over the railing, having been waiting on Blizz and the rest to arrive. He waved, one hand and one ear. "Wahoo!"

Jules still felt out of place around this...well, he certainly wasn't a hybrid for sure.  

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 12:43 am
Trigramatic
On the veranda sat Jules, leaned back in a chair, and Klonoa, leaning over the railing, having been waiting on Blizz and the rest to arrive. He waved, one hand and one ear. "Wahoo!"

Jules still felt out of place around this...well, he certainly wasn't a hybrid for sure.

"Hey there Klonoa. Jules." I spoke up.

"Hi, Jules!" Tristen called out.

"So thats Jules?" Freth asked.

"That's him." I said.

"How's it going, Klonoa? It's been a bit of a while." I said to him.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 12:54 am
"Hey, Blizzard, Tristen, Tails," Jules said, rising from the chair. "And someone new."

"So that Tristen -is- a kid," Klonoa observed. "Jules, do you somehow relate to him?"

"Is he always so nosy?" Jules asked.

"Yeah," Tails flatly said.  

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 1:07 am
Trigramatic
"Hey, Blizzard, Tristen, Tails," Jules said, rising from the chair. "And someone new."

"So that Tristen -is- a kid," Klonoa observed. "Jules, do you somehow relate to him?"

"Is he always so nosy?" Jules asked.

"Yeah," Tails flatly said.

"Jules, this is Freth."

"Pleasure." Freth said to him.

"Anyways, thanks for taking the time out of your schedule, Jules." I said to him. "Also, thanks for inviting us Klonoa. Really, at the rate we were going, I wasn't sure if we'd get the chance to see you again." I said.  
Other Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games