Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply JENOVA's Witnesses
Knowing those around you Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The poll changed!
  Sae-chan is alive!?
  I didn't notice :O
  ...I'm not old enough to remember Sae-chan, because she fails at socializing.
View Results

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 5:48 am
^ gonk gonk gonk *hug* How TERRIBLE!!!!

< My brother broke my violin bow once. He sat on it. LOL. I think he broke one of my favorite CDs, too. He says he didn't, but he and his friend were the only one in that room, and... But he did the nicest thing yesterday! I let him play my GBA SP during my dentist appontment, while he had to wait doing nothing. Well, he beat the boss, and then stopped playing and sat there completely bored. When I came back, I figured out why. He had got to Zexion! So as soon as I came back, he handed it to me, and I started squeeing happily.

V Wasn't that nice of him?  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 7:50 am
^That was!
<> I got sent home sick today, but I get to stare at Sephy pics, so I'm good!
V Likes chocolate pocky  

Mariku -- Kitten

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 2:52 pm
^ Mmm, yes, very much! Are you feeling really ill, or does it seem like a short term thing?

< My brother wants to steal the computer, how annoying. Oh well, I'll go play KHII or something.

V Can't imagine a stretch longer than a few days where I haven't posted.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 3:22 pm
^That one week you were gone.

<> I was really sick yesterday... I had to leave class half-way through and sleep in the car. I carpooled with Eskevar or I'd have driven myself home. Nasty migrain and I felt sick to my stomache, I'm still a little hesitant to eat much but I feel SO much better than yesterday!

V Hates nasty migrain headaches.  

Ermak Lorde
Captain

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 5:22 pm
^ Actually, I don't usually get them. Well, I hope you feel perfectly better soon!!

< The only time I usually get headaches is when I spend over eight hours playing Playstation. Then my head starts to bother me. And my stomach from hunger. And my eyes from lack of sleep. But I'm usually very happy anyway! LOL (and that absence was five days. I have not been away from Gaia for more than five days since I started playing it. And that's been over six months now >.<)

V Wishes to go on hours-long Playstation playing sprees.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 3:53 am
^You have no idea.
<>Still not feeling better, although the pc isn't making me dizzy anymore.It was yesterday, so I layed in bed watching .hack//sign all day. Yay, Sora-kun heart heart Such a cute little player killer!*squees,will look on e-Bay for a plushie later*
V Is a psychic person.  

Mariku -- Kitten

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 11:23 am
^ Yeah. SORA!!! He's great. xd

< Been watching Xenosaga. It's rather different from the game. but it has a cool part with chaos that wasn't in the game! I wish I could play it.

V Would lend me a working PS2 if they could.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 11:26 am
^ not likely, seeing in my lacking of one.
<> My sisters got shampoo on my favorite pjs today. Now I have to put them in the wash instead of enjoying omtimal comfort!*dramatic pose*
VIs sad for me.  

Mariku -- Kitten

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 11:38 am
^ *tears of empathy*

< Is tired of having more things to do on saturdays than on weekdays, because the only thing I do on weekdays is school.

V Wants more free time.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 11:43 am
^Nope.
<> I'm being Konzen(Saiyuki Gaiden) and sitting here with "boredum equal to death" when I'm not on the pc. I have to much free time, I should sell it on eBay!
V Would buy it.  

Mariku -- Kitten

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 11:53 am
^Yes!

< And I would stash it away until I need it. "Grr, too much to do. Where's that... Oh! Here's that free time I bought! Gaia time!" LOL!

V Wish life wored like that.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 11:56 am
^Yeah, that would be awesome.
<>If the world worked like I wanted, all would worship Sephiroth, who would be real. Ah, sweet bliss.
VWants this world.  

Mariku -- Kitten

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 12:02 pm
^ YES!

< Talked with some friends about how Sephiroth would never appear, because ANYTHING he did would make the fangirls happy. And it's true, the anything making fangirls happy part.

V Thinks it's true.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 1:16 pm
^So very true...
<>I'd be happy if Sephiroth did anything!Especially make me a puppet, then kill me!*sighs*
V Agrees oh so much.  

Mariku -- Kitten

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 2:37 pm
^ Yes! VERY VERY VERY much!

< Fangirls are awfully weird, when you stop to think about it. We want to be enslaved. We're insane. Yet we have so much fun being so.

V Agrees.  
JENOVA's Witnesses

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games