Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area
Paved Courtyard ("The Quad") Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 47 48 49 50 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 11:09 pm
User Image
Gypsy is...spacespacespacespace
CURRENTLY // Looking Adorkable at the Paved Courtyardspace
CURRENTLY // singlespaces
CURRENTLY WITH // No onespacesp
CURRENTLY FEELING // Inspiredspacespa
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'This is going to look great as soon as I get this line right...' spacespac

ஒ ஒ ஒ Hello again, friend of a friend, I knew you when
Our common goal was waiting for the world to end
ஒ ஒ ஒ
═════════════════════════════════════════════════

spaceGypsy took the pencil with a wry grin. "S'cool. Guess I was a bit focused. My fault," she told him, her embarrassment fading. She handed him the sketchbook and tucked the pencil behind her ear, reaching back into her jacket to grab Art and set him in her lap. The sloth didn't stay put, though. His long arms reached up towards her neck. She leaned down so he could loop his arms around it and tucked him into the front of her jacket to keep him warm. Not that it was exceptionally cold, but he was a little guy and got chilly pretty easily. Sloths weren't exactly accustomed to colder climates. She pet his head while she waited for Crash to look his fill. "Soul... yeah, that sounds about right. Although I wouldn't say that brains are all facts and figures. It's where creativity is housed, too, you know. It just depends on which parts of your brain you use. I mean, there's a reason Ravenclaw is the house of the clever and imaginative; it's all brain stuff, right?" Honestly, she had no idea if that made sense. But whatever. "But, yeah, soul. And my mood, and my life, and everything else that makes me me." Gypsy had always felt her art was the most honest expression of herself. She didn't know what exactly it was telling other people, but it was honest.

spaceHis next words were like music to her ears... she looked up at him, her expression sly, her eyes flashing. "Everyone talks about me?" she asked, almost innocently, but with the briefest hit of curiosity. "... what do they say?" she asked him after a pause. Honestly, she hadn't known people talked about her. She'd hoped, of course, and she'd certainly tried to ensure that they did. But having it confirmed made her want to squeal with pleasure. Or purr, like a cat. She wondered if he'd heard enough about her to know just how perfectly he'd phrased that. If he knew how much she liked having her ego stroked, having everyone's eyes on her. Honestly, it was probably sort of awful of her, but hey, flawless people were boring, right? She'd much rather be a bit self-absorbed than totally boring.

ஒ ஒ ஒ Now that the truth is just a rule that you can bend
                                                          You crack the whip, shape-shift and trick the past again.
                                                          ஒ ஒ ஒ

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Essy ze Ninja

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 11:46 am
Since I was born they couldn't hold me down
Another misfit kid, another burned-out town
Never played by the rules I never really cared
My nasty reputation takes me everywhere

I look and see it's not only me
So many others have stood where I stand
We are the young so raise your hands

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Crash
Fourth Year Gryffindor

She apologized. He shrugged. Life went on. He was never much of a conflict resolution type, hell; he wasn’t even really a conflict type of guy. He’d seen too much, heard too much. He knew better. Crash was quick; his eyes scanned the pages as his fingers teased the edges. He flipped quietly, intensely in his own world for just that moment. He didn’t really know why, either. He wasn’t inquisitive in art, and couldn’t exactly say he ever really cared. But it sure looked pretty, and that was all that mattered, right? (Well, most of them looked pretty anyway.) He glanced up at the girl, her copper tone shone under the sun. ”Yeah, I guess so.” He nodded along. But the more she tried to explain, the more it amused him. His smile grew wide as he moved to hand her back her sketchbook and then lean forward on his propped up skateboard.

”Well, I mean… yeah.” He shrugged and laughed, blunt as stone. He saw the sparkle in her eye, it was hard not to notice when she seemed to radiate that air of regality. ”You mean other than the fact you’re a metamorphagus? Heh.” He laughed again. All of her attention seemed trained on him, and happily, too. He could live his life without the bite of sarcasm for a little while longer. ”Well, some people say they think they’ve seen you in Hogsmeade, metamorphasizing or, whatever, and going into pubs. Some people wonder if that,” he gestured his hand up and down, ”is what you even look like or not. But I dunno,

“I don’t pay much attention to the gossip.”
Well, that was a lie if he’d ever said one. Actually, it was all a stretch of the truth in some way or another. ”Why? Is any of it true?”

╔════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄══════════════╗
Height: 5' Weight: 134lbs Age: 14
The Quad
With Gypsy
╚══════════════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄════╝

User Image User Image

They call us problem child
We spend our lives on trial
We walk an endless mile
We are the youth gone wild
We stand and we won't fall
We're the one and one for all
The writing's on the wall
We are the youth gone wild

Cara MiaKitty

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 5:59 pm
User Image
Gypsy is...spacespacespacespace
CURRENTLY // Looking Adorkable at the Paved Courtyardspace
CURRENTLY // singlespaces
CURRENTLY WITH // No onespacesp
CURRENTLY FEELING // Inspiredspacespa
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'This is going to look great as soon as I get this line right...' spacespac

ஒ ஒ ஒ Hello again, friend of a friend, I knew you when
Our common goal was waiting for the world to end
ஒ ஒ ஒ

spaceGypsy watched him looking through her sketchbook, trying to discern what he was thinking. People always wanted to see what she was drawing, but they didn't really look very often. Even the paintings she'd given her friends for Christmas hadn't prompted much more than a smile, a few excited words, maybe a shine in their eyes. None of them really seemed to understand that she was giving them a piece of her soul. Like a horcrux, but less evil. Maybe it was more like the inverse of a horcrux, a piece of her soul she'd given someone out of love rather than a piece she'd split off out of a desire for power. Her eyes widened at that thought; that was... sort of brilliant. She took the sketchbook from him, turning to a new page. She needed to get these lines down now... it took her maybe thirty seconds to fill the page, swirls and hearts and figures and all sorts of imagery. She was silent while she worked, completely oblivious to the stretching quiet, and to him. When she finished the base sketch, though, she looked back up with a small smile. "Sorry. Inspiration strikes again," she said softly. She was used to people looking at her oddly when she did that... and wondered if he would, too.

spaceWhen he listed off the things people said (and who were these people? She was dying to know), she could barely contain the urge for a Cheshire cat worthy smile to spread across her face. As it was, she looked pleased as punch. The idea of using her powers to sneak into pubs was appealing, but she'd promised her parents she wouldn't do it until she was at least fifteen. Mum had a rule that Gypsy could do anything she'd done... but not before the age she'd done it. Of course, her mum had never gotten her belly button pierced, so Gypsy had made an executive decision on that one. Her hand went to her stomach. She couldn't feel the little ring through her coat, but it was there, which was good enough for her. "I haven't gone to any pubs... yet. But, over the break, I did impersonate my mum and get this," she said smugly, pulling her jacket and top up enough to show off the ring in her navel. She hadn't shown anyone yet... he was the first. She'd been waiting to show it off to her friends until she could take the boring ring out and replace it with one of the dozens of pretty once she'd collected. She was still trying to decide which one would be the best to use. She was torn between the dangling bats and the stars. But, Crash wasn't one of her friends... not yet, anyway. Maybe he would be. But, for now, she didn't mind him seeing the plain ring.

spaceThe idea that people thought she didn't look like herself was somewhat offensive; why would she fake her looks? Well, her hair and her eyes were technically fake, but she considered them much more her than anything else, especially that boring brown they were 'naturally,' but really! Although... she did have a couple confessions to make. "Well, I mean... obviously my eyes and hair aren't really pink. Or, they are, but... they weren't when I was born, you know? Although according to most of my baby pictures, they turned that way quick enough. And... okay, maybe I make myself look a little bit older. Just a bit. Slimmed my cheeks, got rid of some of the baby fat. But, other than that, no. This is me." She flushed a bit. No one knew that about her. Not even Jer. But then, he'd never asked. He just... accepted her. She wondered if that was because he trusted she was being honest, or didn't care if she wasn't. She wasn't so sure which of those would be worse, actually. Either he trusted her and she was lying to him... or he didn't care that she was a liar. Ye-ouch.

ஒ ஒ ஒ Now that the truth is just a rule that you can bend
                                                          You crack the whip, shape-shift and trick the past again.
                                                          ஒ ஒ ஒ

User Image

(( OOC: ))
So, given how the subject of Gypsy faking being older came up...
I set an official date for the interaction as AFTER the Christmas holidays so
that she already has her piercing. If this screws with your timeline in anyway,
let me know and I'll edit. I didn't see anything that said it took place before
that, but if you had a timeline in mind, like I said, I'll edit it XD

Essy ze Ninja

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 7:49 am
♫ ♬ ♪ ♩ ♭ ♪♫ Ⓢʜɪʀ ɴ ɴᴡ ♫ ♬ ♪ ♩ ♭ ♪♫

Where : <3 Quad <3
With : <3 No one... <3
Who : <3 No one! <3
Feeling//Ooc : <3 Angry... Very Angry.... (If you would like to roleplay with her. go right ahead biggrin ) <3
Wearing : <3 <3

Sapphire entered the quad. She was almost red in the face with how angry she was. How could a teacher of all things try to tell you how realistic your views were. Even if Sapphire had mostly lied about whether or not she wanted to be better than her siblings. She didn't, just wanted to be useful, and not loose any of the others. Loosing the two she had was heart wrenching... And she wasn't sure why! Sapphire blinked away the tears of anger that she felt because of the professor. Judging and being hateful. Tearing dreams into pieces. It annoyed her. Hell it made her so angry that one of her textbooks exploded. "Well damn... I guess i'll have to write father and ask for a replacement. Or see if Shayna has one I can borrow... " She said quietly as she picked up the pieces. Her fox came trotting out too her. It had noticed it's mistress was in distress and was quite unhappy about it. It curled around the girl as she sat in the grass. She was trying to calm down so she didn't go bursting any other books...

Third year // Single // Pureblood // Slytherin

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 9:03 am
User Image

David Sinclair League
[Ravenclaw]

User Image

Wand: Supple and Smooth//11 3/4 inches//Hawthorne//Fairy Hair
Current Age: 13
Blood: The son of a squib and witch from pureblood families
Year at Hogwarts: Third Year
Wearing: Ravenclaw Robes

Well, the introduction to that class could have gone better...

David left when they were released officially at the end of class and had decided to catch some fresh air for a bit before dinner and then astronomy. It was weird to think that it was the second time someone had stood up for him. Hell, he had fairly successfully avoided his sister's meddling and he still had people stand up for him. Honestly, Professor Dechering's words did not particularly disturb him one way or another. Besides, it wasn't like she was trying to crush his dreams it was more the professor was being truthful that you didn't have to go down in history to be a good healer or medi-wizard. Then again, there was no reason he couldn't get the title of 'best' and still be able to save lives either. He took a deep breath when he caught the smell of singed paper and spotted the blonde Slytherin who had spoken against the professor.

"You know you could just borrow one from the library and just keep checking it out," David said, glancing down at Sapphire, his arms crossed an eyebrow raised. "That way less of your wrath about the situation is known. Or get someone unconnected to order it for you. Come to think of it, technically the owner of Flourish and Blotts owes my father a considerable loan... should technically get my sister and I a discount at the very least-not that it does."

He shrugged, "Shouldn't be that hard to maneuver one textbook out of the woman though... and I suppose I do owe you for bothering to consider me in that lecture of yours, though the professor was correct to a point. Besides she never said I couldn't achieve my dream and still be noteworthy, just that I didn't need to. On the bright side, for future reference, she may be able to hold a smile and appear unruffled but she was annoyed enough for her hair to go red. Beauty of metamorphagi, I suppose, they have a harder time hiding changes in their emotions."
shabatha

User Image
Pet: Annabella

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 9:15 am

With : <3 David <3
Who : <3 Third year Ravenclaw <3
Feeling//Ooc : <3 Angry... Very Angry.... (Also, I enjoy roleplaying as Sapph but sometimes I hate her... Sorry if it was a little mean or anything) <3

Sapphire jumped when she heard a voice. Normally people didn't talk to her. She looked over and saw that it was David. She didn't smile but smirked lightly when the boy basically thanked her. He also scolded her in a way. But to that she only rolled her eyes. "Thanks. But I think my ravenclaw cousin has one still that I can borrow. It was only the herbology textbook. And your welcome." She said. Even though he hadn't out right thanked her she still pushed to say your welcome anyway. The blonde wiped away another angry tear before she pat the red fox the was almost in her lap. "Thanks though. I appreciate the offer. And telling me she went red. Makes me that much happier about the situation. It just really bugged the bloody hell outta me that she could sit there and judge us. Lemme guess. She started about that dumb syllabus after I left..." She said running her hands through her hair. She was still considerably annoyed but was calming down.

[quote="mc2"']

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 9:41 am
User Image

David Sinclair League
[Ravenclaw]

User Image

She's good.

"Actually she first said and I quote 'unfortunately she is already shooting herself in the foot for being best in class', then she mentioned the rules on the syllabus," David said amused. "She did say to remind you that we have homework for the class and you should reread the syllabus and if you do intend to become best in class you should do both."

"Too bad no matter how hard you try, I can tell you now, you won't be best in class, though," David said, sitting down beside her. "Second best, maybe, best, hardly. I'll beat you any day of the week in that class. Hell, I grew up watching my father perform surgeries and reading anatomy textbooks and have been studying everything necessary for healing since before I officially started my first year here."

He chuckled and said, "Besides, she more of was making statements than excessively derogatory comments. I've heard far worse, besides, haven't you heard my reputation? I'm probably the most hated in Ravenclaw. Too bad I don't generally care what others think."
shabatha

User Image

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 9:54 am

Feeling//Ooc : <3 Angry... Very Angry.... (Also, I enjoy roleplaying as Sapph but sometimes I hate her... Sorry if it was a little mean or anything) <3

Sapphire couldn't help but smile as he said that the teacher had first said she wouldn't succeed. Using one of those American slogans huh. She smiled even bigger when David argued that she would be second best. "Oh really? So your father is a surgeon or healer? My mum is a healer. So I know a bit. I'll become a Ravenclaw just to show I'll be better." She said chuckling. She wasn't mad anymore. And David was giving her a challenge. That was what got her.

"Your just a smart person who doesn't care whether someone knows or agrees with you or not. That is all that I see. While I seem to have accrued several dislikes and several professor dislikes. Like Barrington, she probably would have charmed me first year." She said chuckling. The blond was enjoying the reminiscence well especially since someone was actually talking to her. "I don't think I've heard that rumor. Wasn't it last year that rumors were flying about you and a Gryffindor?" She asked, already knowing she was right.

[quote="mc2"']

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 10:28 am
User Image

David Sinclair League
[Ravenclaw]

User Image

Oh, and it is that rumor she brings up?

David suddenly coughed when Sapphire mentioned the rumor about him and Leonette. He glanced away and said, "Leonette Mitchell, you mean? God, you want to question rumors about my dating habits?" He glanced back at Sapphire and said his eyes narrowed at her, "That has no relevance to the topic at hand. Besides, we merely got some fresh air at the same time at the dance last year, that is all. It shouldn't matter to you one way or another, right? The truth is far more boring than the fiction in that."

"And, about my personality, it is merely that I'm practical," He said. Smirking he added, "However, if you want to get into my parents' professions, it would be that my father owns his own plastic surgery clinic and is one of the best paid plastic surgeons in London-if not the best. My mother, well, she's the Head of the Obliviator Office."

"Either way, I doubt Professor Dechering in the end is the type to take off points merely because she doesn't like a student. She doesn't seem that petty," David added, "though, I wouldn't be surprised if next time you come to class she greets you with a detention. You did technically leave early and break an explicit rule on her syllabus. Points for the exit, though, the actor's guild said it was a bit over-dramatic."

shabatha

User Image

{OCC: Don't worry, David is a bit of a jerk by nature, sometimes. Hence why one of my own professors isn't overly fond of him. sweatdrop Cheers to roleplaying characters with bad personalities at times!}  
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 10:36 am

Sapphire smiled coyly at his reaction to the rumor she brought up. "You said no one liked you. Or was it no one in your house? Do Ravenclaws really care that much? Oh well." She said with a deliberate shrug. "I did not leave early. She clearly said "anyone I have missed is free to go'. I just figured that since she had already said her two cents about my reasoning that I could go."

Sapphire was being smug and she knew it. "Well aren't you all high and mighty. Your father gives boob enhancements and wrinkle fillers. Wonderful. And your mum is head Obliviator? Now that is a feat. I'll have to research her since I plan to be minister of Magic someday." She teased. She herself wasn't sure she wanted to bring up her own father. And how she loathed him. She couldn't help herself. He had given her prime targets for her teasing.

[quote="mc2"']

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 10:59 am
User Image

David Sinclair League
[Ravenclaw]

User Image

Well, that is one way of putting what my father does.

David chuckled at Sapphire's analysis and said, "Sure, he did all that back in his first couple years as a surgeon. He usually assigns those jobs to the other surgeons that work with him. He's more into facial reconstruction and things of that sort. He likes to work a bit deeper than mere boob enhancements or botox. Top of his class at Cambridge University, actually. Have you heard of the neighborhood of Belgravia? Not particularly far from Queen's University actually, my sister went to the preparatory school there before she started this year at Hogwarts. Anyways, it is his work that bought a four floor townhouse there. Never underestimate human vanity and what it'll pay to soothe itself."

"And here, I don't particularly keep up with who likes me or not-if you feel like tracking that down feel free to do so and let me know. However, in regards to the Ravenclaw House," David said, "Hell, I'm half surprised one of the prefects this year didn't give me a detention during the sorting as I openly threatened a first year in our house."

"And I'm pretty sure what Professor Dechering meant was if there was anyone else in the class who hadn't introduced themselves they should then, but kudos on the argument. I'd use it. Let me know how it goes. Still can't argue about what she would probably classify as a disrespectful exit and your derogatory statement about nationalities," David said with a shrug.

shabatha

User Image

{OCC: Don't worry, David is a bit of a jerk by nature, sometimes. Hence why one of my own professors isn't overly fond of him. sweatdrop Cheers to roleplaying characters with bad personalities at times!}  
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 11:07 am

Sapph wasn't sure what to say to that though. Shayna hadn't gotten to him? "Did you really? You threatened a first year and didn't get in trouble?! Holy be thou art in heaven, Oh my god! My cousin is a prefect. She's such a goody goody, i'm surprised she didn't get you! If I were to have done something of that nature I would have been sent a howler from Father, because my halfblood cousin would have gotten me into trouble." She said shaking her head. But she had to say, that was very useful info.

"Also, I don't care about blood. It's just how I differentiate the cousins here at Hogwarts. There is the one pure and one half. Just in case I offended you or something." She said with a grin. Of course, that meant that she was okay with that. No she wasn't, she thought that her cousin was an idiot. Especially since her uncle had married a muggleborn. But it wasn't her life. She just liked to tease the older Snow child about it. She looked over at him again. "So he is too good for that sort of work? Is that what it is? Interesting." She said with a teasing tone. AGain.

[quote="mc2"']

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 11:37 am
User Image

David Sinclair League
[Ravenclaw]

User Image

Why does it not surprise me a Slytherin jumps into differentiating things by blood.

"I actually consider myself a half-blood out of common courtesy to my father," He said annoyed despite her saying she didn't care about blood types. "However, interesting that you mention blood, that was one of the things I was threatening the first year over-particularly if he lets my sister in on that whole information- both sides of the family aren't exactly accepting of certain blood types and for my sister's own good, I made sure she didn't find out anything about blood purism. And, a few other reasons as well. I wasn't the one who made one of the first years cry, which was a bit much probably. To think I had thought I wanted to be in Ravenclaw over Slytherin because I thought it would be more quiet."

"And, I'm pretty sure it wasn't your cousin who heard it," He said. "Though, come to think of it, if my sister found out that I was threatening anyone she'd send an owl to Mum which would result in a howler from her. Honestly, I think my father could care less, he'd probably send me a 'good job' note or something, especially considering all the reasons I was threatening the first year."

"And it isn't that my father thinks he is too good for the work," David said, "it just isn't particularly challenging. If you are at his skill level it would make more sense to focus your skills on something not just any decent surgeon can do. All about practicality. And, I'm pretty sure, my father just likes a challenge and has said something about it being more of an art the more complicated surgeries."

shabatha

User Image

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 1:48 pm

Sapph smiled. That worked. If he didn't get in trouble for it. Then he was really lucky. "Honestly, is you father a squib? If he is then you are pure. If you want to through it. Even muggleborns are halfbloods. Just not directly. And I don't like this topic. Sorry if I was the one to bring it up." She had only meant to explain why she had called her cousin the halfblood cousin oh well. "I'm going to guess she is a first year. I have a sister in the first year, although she's more... Cutsy than I am. So she probably isn't going to say anything about blood anyway..." She said petting the Fox. For some reason having him seem slightly ad made her realize that not everything is a joke.... Mostly.

[quote="mc2"']

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 3:05 pm
User Image

David Sinclair League
[Ravenclaw]

User Image

A sister more cutsy than her? Why can I relate.

"My father polluted the pristine history of the great League family of having the audacity of being born without magic," David said with a bit of a laugh. "So, yes, he is a squib. Considering he had full intention of living a highly successful muggle life and marry a muggle, besides the fact he can't recognize a witch he used to watch when he was sixteen and seventeen during the summers when she was an adult and she was a good enough actress to pull off being a muggle in the eyes of a squib for almost three years till they got married, he by all means achieved that muggle life he wanted."

"Hmm, and now you know one of the reasons why my mother is successful enough to become the head of the obliviator office," David added. "She's a good enough actress to convince a squib who actually knew her as a child she was a muggle and has pulled off the story she works in banking for years with all my father's colleagues, neighbors, and clients."

"And, I obviously get the cutsy sister thing. Actually, apparently my sister is too cutsy for her own good already," David said with a sigh. "The stereotype that all Ravenclaws are smart is apparently rubbish, by the way. I mean what idiot shows interest in a girl at the sorting feast in front of her older brother. It isn't like we have different last names or look that different. I mean she's blonde, but we do have the same eye color, and I'm sure she'd have mentioned me at some point."

He glanced over at Sapphire and said, "Feel any better, now about last class?" Standing he added holding out a hand to her to help her up, "And, yeah... you're not going to beat me in healing class. I will be the best in the field in the British Isles, so obviously have to surpass my peers, especially some girl in the class with no intent to be a healer or medi-wizard. No offense, of course."

shabatha

User Image

The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 47 48 49 50 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out