Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Hogsmeade Station Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 10:15 pm
User Image
Alexander Osbourne

Oz brushed his hand through his hair and put his guitar back in his case, all while not taking his eyes off of her. "You know, you're really cute when you blush Lu." He smiled at her. "You're sort of an enigma to me. I want to learn more about you, if you don't mind. Like, what you like to eat, since we already established that you think you like to eat." His smile breached and became a small chuckle.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 10:20 pm
Goodbye to you,
Goodbye to everything that I knew.

User ImageUser Image
Where am I? Hogsmeade Station
Who's in my mind? Alexander Osbourne.
My desire?Get to know Alexander Osbourne better.
What am I wearing?Ta-da!

User Image

User Image
Lucy Elizabeth Bonks
Gryffindor

Pureblood
"Understand we'll go hand in hand but we walk alone in fear..."

Oz's compliment on her blush made it deepen ten times more, her cheeks turning red, as if she just took a run.
"Thank you. And I don't mind. I'd actually like to learn about you, too." she uttered under her breath, smiling faintly at him.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User Image

And when the stars fall,
I will lie awake.
You're my shooting star...

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 10:30 pm
User Image
Alexander Osbourne

He leaned forward so that he could talk close to her hoping that the two others in the carriage might not hear him and said, "Okay, so I was thinking about asking you a question but then I lost it to a different thought. Everything stopped and my only thought.. well, it's like a freeze frame. And the only thing I can think about is kissing you. Lucy kissage." He looked her in the eyes as he spoke the last two sentences, opening the portal to his soul to her. For once in a long time, Alexander Osbourne was on a winning streak and he was taking his mother's constant repeating of carpe diem to heart.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 10:43 pm
Goodbye to you,

User ImageUser Image
What am I wearing?Ta-da!

User Image

User Image
Lucy Elizabeth Bonks
Gryffindor

Pureblood

Lucy arched an eyebrow at Oz, flashing a cheeky smile.
"Sounds interesting." she giggled with a nod, leaning forward until her lips reached his.

User Image

And when the stars fall,
I will lie awake.

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 10:57 pm
User Image
Alexander Osbourne

She leaned closer to him and said something, but he couldn't hear it because of the blood pounding in his ears, as if his heart had taken up residence inside his head. As soon as her lips brushed against his, a fierce animal inside him broke its chains and released itself from the dark depths of his mind. Oz's hands found their way to her shoulders and caressed them for a moment while he pulled her deeper into the kiss. He could feel the warmth of her lips against his, that warmth which started to pour into him like lava into a valley. His hands crept their way up her neck to the back of her head, brushing over the soft skin of her neck. His heart still racing, Oz found himself lost in the beauty of this amazing girl, filled with her warmth. He no longer cared about the other two in the carriage because he had embraced an angel and he damn well intended to savor the moment as long as he could.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 8:47 am
User ImageThe groundskeeper called the older students to the carriages and a figure emerged from the shadows. Therian had been hanging back. He didn't want to socialize. What would his classmates have had to say? 'How was your summer?' 'Oh great, my brother was killed and my mother had a nervous breakdown. The only high point was meeting someone crazier than me that beat the s**t out of me almost every day.' No, he wasn't in the mood to by happy and excited.

This had been a frustrating summer. Depression at the start but then frustrating. He had moved to the Three Broomsticks in Hogsmeade, well firstly to get out of the house, he couldn't bear to see his mother like that any longer, and second to get close to Zebulon Adolphus. He had heard that the man was starting a group to fight the wizards that called themselves the Tribunal.

When Therian showed up, the man had looked skeptical about letting him stay alone and unchaperoned. It seemed he already had a lone minor boarder. Levera was a orphan, she had no one. Not that she was like any orphan that he could imagine. When he thought 'orphan', he pictured a sad little face, timid demeanor and hungry for love. None of that was true with Levera. She seemed to be teetering on the edge of b***h and psychotic killer. But Therian liked her. She was so feisty and aggressive. She trained every day, running in the morning with the owner of the inn and then spending all day practicing Quidditch. The rest of the time, he specialized in annoying her.

He had been so angry for so long, it was comforting to see someone else that was full of rage and deadly intentions. He didn't know what it was that had caused her to have so much hate for the Tribunal but he didn't care. Someone else that understood blood hunger was an ally in his book. He didn't need reasons. Occassional he would talk Levera into sparring with him. He had pulled his punches at first, not actually wanting to hit a girl. But she did no such thing. But even with his physical strength and size, he wasn't a match for her skill. So he had to cheat, tickling was his best option.

It was just strange to see someone that even he thought needed to relax a little. Most people he wanted to kick in the teeth and scream at them to wake up and realize that they needed to fight the Tribunal. But Levera took it every bit as seriously as he did. When he saw her, he just wanted to make her smile.

Looking around the Station, he saw her near Zeb and Carynn. He had a lot of respect for the man, even though he kept refusing to let Therian in to the Noctelevis meetings. And he felt like they understood his pain. Not only did they know Roland, the same twisted b***h that killed Roland attacked Carynn and killed their unborn baby. They hadn't told him this but Carynn had a long recovery time and he asked around town and someone told him the tragic tale. But now, he saw Zeb and Carynn in a fairly passionate embrace, which was par for the course as he had seen over the summer. Levera was standing off to the side, trying not to notice them. With a small unwilling grin, he swooped down to them and strung his arm through Levera's pulling her along toward the carriages.

"Come on, killer. Let's leave these too along before it gets really inappropriate."

Garden of Wisteria

harrypotterpsycho

5,600 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 1:56 pm
User Image
Madelynn (Madi) Bellastella
Madelynn felt very confused and lonely. She was used to having all the muggle girls she modeled with swoon over her looks and how her, well everything, was perfect. she had no friends in the wizarding world besides her mother and she felt very out of place amongst the crowds of reuniting friends. So she sat on a bench and hummed Vanessa Carlton's A Thousand Miles to herself.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 2:04 pm
User Image
Bailey shivered as a the growing wind blew past her. She glanced up at the sky, her eyebrows raised. She hadn't realized how quickly it had darkened, and she wrapped her robes around Oliver, protecting him from the chill. Considering how it was nearly dark, she figured it must be getting late. The First Years had already ventured across the lake, and she knew the carriages would be departing soon. She smiled to the small crowd around her, a large part of which had either dispersed or paired off into separate conversations.

Lifting the bottom of her robes with one hand, and securing her pet tiger in the other, Bailey left the group herself, making her way to an empty carriage near the back of the line. As she sat down, Oliver crept out of her robes, stretching on her lap and letting out a screeching sigh. The fourth year caressed him as he fell into a laying position in her lap, and Bailey leaned back herself, getting comfortable for her ride up to the castle. She made sure to only occupy the right side of the seat, leaving room for any other students who would be needing a place to sit.

[[To the courtyard!]]

User Image

Porcelaine Ivory

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 5:06 pm
User Image

They say I am Gryffindor....

Tyler looked at Kaera "You don't have to if you don't want to. But if you want I could help you. Unless Ryn wants to"

....But I am not brave enough to tell her how I feel

((Going to Entrance Courtyard))  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 7:26 pm
Goodbye to you,

User ImageUser Image
What am I wearing?Ta-da!

User Image

User Image
Lucy Elizabeth Bonks
Gryffindor

Pureblood

Lucy felt her lips form a smile against his as he pulled her closer and deepened the kiss. She let out a surprised squeal as the carriage began to move, pulled by the Thestrals.
"We'd better go." she giggled, nodding as she pulled back and straightened up in her seat.

User Image

And when the stars fall,
I will lie awake.

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 7:36 pm
William RadcliffeUser Image

One minute they were playing guitar and talking, the next they were snogging each others' face off. Will looked over his shoulder and was about to tell them to knock it off when he remembered the conversation he and Lu had had about Indala last year and closed his mouth. He pulled Indala closer to him and kissed her as well, so that she wouldn't notice Lu and Xander kissing behind them.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 7:42 pm
User Image
Alexander Osbourne

Oz pulled back from the kiss as well, smiling at her as she adjusted herself. "Heh, yeah, I suppose we should." He looked down at the carriage floor, then back up at her. "So, you're a great kisser. Was that your first time?"  

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Golden Anbu

Friendly Detective

15,975 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 7:44 pm
User Image
Ashleigh sighed softly then slipped into one of the carrages that had an empty seat. She had been lost in the thoughts so she hadn't noticed that most of the others had already gone.

{exit to courtyard}

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 8:11 pm
Goodbye to you,

User ImageUser Image
What am I wearing?Ta-da!

User Image

User Image
Lucy Elizabeth Bonks
Gryffindor

Pureblood

Lucy blushed and nodded, looking down at her knees embarrassingly.
"Thank you." she uttered nervously, feeling another layer of pink appear on her cheeks.

User Image

And when the stars fall,
I will lie awake.

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 8:33 pm
User Image
Alexander Osbourne

He smiled when she blushed at his compliment and touched her cheek delicately. "There's that adorable blush I like seeing. Oh, it looks like we're arriving at the castle now. That... That honestly kinda sucks." He frowned as he looked at the approaching castle.  
Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games