Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tsubaki Mizuru

Dangerous Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 12:22 am
Hymn of the Silent
My favorite blade of all time is my character from another guild. It has the ability to control momentum. Super useful in all situations. >D

And...don't explain. Just send them to wikipedia.

And Awesome...do what I do. Play a game on hard with impossible weapons. Like Resident Evil 4. I'm playing that game through with only the weapons you pick up. No buying better weapons or ammo/health. Just straight up survival. It's crazy awesome.

I pwn RE4 xD  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 11:41 am
RE4, easily the best RE game. And easily one of my favorite over-the-shoulder shooter games of all time.  

Hymn of the Silent
Crew

Tsubaki Mizuru

Dangerous Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 12:58 pm
Hymn of the Silent
RE4, easily the best RE game. And easily one of my favorite over-the-shoulder shooter games of all time.

RE5 is good and all, but I have to agree with you 100% on this. When I first got the game, I played it for a whole month straight x3 Nothing but eat, play, sleep, play, eat, play, bathroom, play, eat, play, sleep, and repeat for a whole month x3 I know where everything is by heart and I know the shortest sequences for each puzzle x3 God I love that game :3  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:04 pm
got my first pic done and it looks good oh yeah I think I did Lilyth justice  

Kya Akai Kitsune
Crew

Lt Twinkle

Greedy Millionaire

4,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 7:55 pm
So... I'm getting put in a room with over five hundred other students and being told to hold a sword. Anybody see where this is gonna go?  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:01 pm
I WANNA GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

Kya Akai Kitsune
Crew

Awesome Sensei
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:16 pm
Guitar solo.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 6:44 am
Hey everyone, what has been going on here? What did I miss? I am sorry I have been really busy. I worked 76 hours this week....ugh.  

BlankCaption
Crew

Intellectual Smoker

Dark Bunny Lord
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 1:19 pm
Raven62
Hey everyone, what has been going on here? What did I miss? I am sorry I have been really busy. I worked 76 hours this week....ugh.
Everything... you missed... everything.

Not much really, still waiting for any main plot stuff so far just some people sparring, some in guild drama that had to be broken up *shrug*.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 1:33 pm
Heresy everywhere...Any who no idear very boring around here.  

Xx_Shiro-kun_xX

5,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100

Dark Bunny Lord
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 1:43 pm
Oh noes, Harold Camping (for those of you that don't remember this is the same fellow that predicted the end of the world/rapture back in May after having formerly failed to predict this nonsense on May 211988 and again in September 6 1994) again changed his end of the world date after the last failure last may to, gasp, today.
This is the same guy who's collected millions in donations for his bullshit and who's work caused a mother to try and slit the throat of her children and then herself (luckily a neighbor called an ambulance that got there in time to save them from dying). So once again I'll be happy to have my "what a surprise the world didn't end" party tonight after work. See the rest of you heathens tomorrow lol.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 1:48 pm
So that's why my neighbors were standing, naked, on their front lawn.

Shuddurs

Xx_Shiro-kun_xX

5,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 1:54 pm
I laughed I put on my shades and made end of the world jokes while encouraging people to loot..  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 1:56 pm
Well, if the end of the world was today, at least I would've died in my comfy sweatpants and my unicorn hoodie.
Would it be rude to say that I can barely understand a damn thing Shiro says?

Shuddurs

Xx_Shiro-kun_xX

5,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2011 2:29 pm
Earl of Trancy
Well, if the end of the world was today, at least I would've died in my comfy sweatpants and my unicorn hoodie.
Would it be rude to say that I can barely understand a damn thing Shiro says?

Woot sounds nice...  
The Bleach World

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces