Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 12:48 am
Jake burst out laughing. "Are we a vegan vampire? Or some kind of sea animal?" He asked.

Mirror frowned a little. "Perhaps we should remain here. Or wake him up so he can come with us."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 1:04 am
Kirari giggled. "I'm the Emperor! Here to suck the fun out of your life!" she said, putting on a ridiculous voice, repeating a joke often told among members of the RA.

Ricky pouted. "But, Mirror! I wanna explore!!!" he whined.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 1:25 am
Jake smirked a tiny bit. "Perhaps not the Emperor but a succubus of legend?" He asked leaning forward to kiss her nose.

Mirror frowned more. "You can explore, after Michael is awake. Imagine how upset he'd be if you ran off without telling him. He'd be so worried."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 1:35 am
Ricky continued to pout. "But . . . I wanna go now . . . Can't you just tell him after he wakes up?" he tried to convince her.

Kirari chuckled, rolling her eyes before she ate the veggies, reaching out and booping his nose. "You're turn." she whispered, having moved her piece already.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 1:51 am
"No Ricky." Mirror said, her tone final. "We either wake him now and go, or wait for him to wake on his own."

Jake nodded and moved his pieces in return. "Checkmate." He cooed and booped her nose.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 2:14 am
Kirari blinked and looked down at the board. She then pouted. "Damn, I thought I had you." she said before smiling at Jake. "That's fine. It means cuddles." she said, getting up and practically tackling Jake out of his seat.

Ricky frowned, unhappy that he wasn't being allowed to explore. "But it's safe here right?! I just want to see how big this place is! I wanna have friends!" he whined, getting close to throwing a temper tantrum. He was still just a kid after all.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 2:19 am
"Then go wake up your brother and he can come with us. We'll eat at the adult table and you can eat with the kids. And once you make a group of friends they can take you around to explore."

Jake nodded and packed up the games and threw the empty food containers in the bin. "Cuddles would be nice."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 2:34 am
Ricky huffed and then pushed Mirror away before running out the door and down the hall, determined to explore with or without permission.

Kirari smiled and hugged Jake cheerfully. "Then stop being a grumpy-guss and cuddle me already." she said, resting her head against him.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 3:04 am
Mirror gave a growl. She did not like being defied. So she turned and slowly, made her way back to the bed and shook Michael. "Michael." She said in a normal time. "Michael, Ricky has gone off. Wake up."

"Am not." Jake replied and held her in his arms cuddling her close. "Careful of my friend." He added moving her a little so it wouldn't be squished.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 3:42 am
Michael was roused from sleep and nearly shot up when he heard Ricky had gone off. "What?!" he snapped, groggy and on edge by the news he woke up to. "Where?!" he asked, a tired urgency in his voice.

Kirari giggled and cuddled Jake, sighing happily. "I'm so happy we're together." she murmured.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 4:52 am
"I don't know! I tried to stop him but he left anyway." Mirror replied. "He said he wanted to make friends and explore." She shook her head. "I urged him to wait for you to wake but he wouldn't listen."

"Me too." Jake replied and held her close. "I need to tell you something."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2017 3:42 am
Kirari blinked and then looked at Jake, her head tilted slightly in confusion. "What is it?" she asked, mild concern in her voice. He had sounded rather serious there.

Michael frowned and nodded tiredly, the information processing as he began to wake before he sighed and got out of bed. "Well, let's go find him then." he said with the air of a much put-upon parent. "I'd forgotten how willful he could be when he wanted something." he grumbled. It had been a while since he'd actually been able to be a big brother. He had forgotten just how much of a pain it was sometimes.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 5:02 am
"I did contemplate having him run around in circles by tricking him with my mirrors, but I thought that would stress him out too much." Mirror replied with a small smirk. "He reminds me a lot of my brother rabbit. . ." She sobered a little. "I can't believe it hasn't been a year yet since his passing."

Jake took a deep breath. "I love you." He said.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 5:56 am
Michael reached out and placed a hand on her shoulder, giving it a comforting squeeze. "I think . . . if your brother was still here . . . he and my brother would either be best friends or terrible rivals." he said, smiling a little.

Ricky did indeed wander the halls of the sanctuary. He really wanted to find some kids around his age. He wanted to make some friends! Though . . . he wasn't really sure how to do that.

Kirari blushed heavily and flames burst into life along her cheekbones and the tips of her ears, but she was smiling. "I-I love you too." she said, nearly whispering the words, but she was very happy.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 6:40 am
Mirror put her hand over his and gave it a squeeze. "Thanks." She replied giving her own small smile. Where could Ricky have gotten too?

Lila skipped down the halls smiling brightly. She had been so excited she didn't look where she was going and bumped into another kid.

Jake smiled brightly and cupped her cheek. He wanted to blurt out his real secret. But he figured. . . if he ever did, she'd run for the hills. "I'm so happy."  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff