Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
Naruto story- anything happens, totally moronic, neverendin Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you random?
  Oh yea! ( * pulls you in by the arm* )
  Somtimes ( Hey you're still welcome!)
  Not really but I'm funny! ( You're still good in here!!)
  No I'm 100% serious 24/7 ( Dude what are you doing here? o.0 )
View Results

Pekora

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 12:33 pm
Shikalee
Dared him to roll around in liquefied plaster, mostly naked, and let it dry. To Jiraiya's dismay, he had to rip a lot of tiny hairs out to remove the white, crusty material from his skin. gonk

Aoba is laughed evilly at Kiba and Shino. Shino cried. Kiba ceased, wiping off the whipped creme mustache. He glared evilly at Aoba, who, was currently daring Chouji to give Shikamaru a wedgie whilst he was sleeping. Chouji, shaking his head violently exclaimed, "I would not recommend that!" He paused. "He'd hate me forever."

Aoba grinned. Oh, yes, a very evil grin it was. "Well then! That makes you a chicken!" Then he proceeds to make chicken noises and does chicken-like movements towards Chouji, who fidgets nervously while eying his mostly unconscious friend. Jiraiya grinned, almost tempted to take the challenge. But he thought on this. Would it... be a good idea? He could just kick his a** if he got mad. Yeah... Kick his a**... Shikamaru's a weakling, right?

Jiraiya pondered quite thoughtfully.

He decided to do it, but by the time he finished thinking, Shikamaru's scream of pain reached his ears...  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 2:09 pm
and Chouji ran at a speed faster than ever before. The whole club started to scream as well, and everyone left except for Jiraiya. Jiraiya sighed and continued with his quest. But as he walked out of the door, he saw a group of young girls. He was about to call to them when Konoha's pimp...  

The Tao of Maple Syrup

Purple dragon lady

3,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 2:38 pm
Gai, walked through the door.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 3:49 pm
He told them to say away from Jiraiya unless he paid three times the amount, then he struck a pimp guy pose.  

hplover4eva

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 4:21 pm
The girls drew to Gai. Petting him and giggling. Jiraiya, with a stern look on his face, picked up a chair and drop kicked it. Gai gasped in horror. "What did that chair ever do to you?!" He exclaimed. Jiraiya said nothing. He left the club. He walked past a twitching, foaming at the mouth Shikamaru and a sobbing Chouji. This cheered him up so he decided to go back and kick some a**! surprised

He walked in, busting the door open. The booming noises of the club slowed to a dull roar. Then a hush. Jiraiya said, "We here don't take a likin' to your kind 'round these here parts." He squinted. Rather suggestively.

Gai gasped and dropped a handkerchief. "Oh, my!" He sighed, dramatically, like Sarah Bernhardt, placing the back of his hand to his forehead, falling backwards in a dramatic faint. He was caught by...

((@ Juuyonbi: They missed your cue. It would've been funny if it was Hinata or something. crying ))  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 7:05 pm
Tsunade, who was busy getting hammered at the bar, but paused to save a man (Gai) in distress (the act of fainting).

"Now calm down, Jiraiya," she drawled (for some reason), "he ain't hurtin' nobody." The kunai in her incongruously gun-shaped kunai holster glinted of its own accord.  

attila the fun

Captain Verd

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 7:26 am
Tsunade's extreme drawl was lost on Jiraiya, who had his headphones in was  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 7:58 am
listening to music on his iPodNinja.  

Purple dragon lady

3,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 11:54 am
It was emo-- no! It was hardcore! surprised  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 12:09 pm
It was Emo/Hardcore/J-pop paying on his I-Nin! (ftw)

(wtf Chouji would never do that, you missed the hint! gonk )
(Shikalee: lol, like Temari! XD)  

Pekora

The Tao of Maple Syrup

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 2:37 pm
Suddenly (and thankfully) there was an explosion, and the club started to burst into flames. Kakashi used a few water jutsus to put out the flames, but the club was still hopelessly burnt. Everyone walked out, sighing.

Jiraiya was determined to get to the bottom of the incident. But he didn't have to walk far; he ran into Neji and Hinata each holding a paper bomb in hand.

"I... I only did it because Neji was dared to... (Hinata is saying this)

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 7:38 am
"Shut up!" Neji hissed, like Jiraiya couldn't hear him, giving Hinata a sharp nudge. She squeaked.  

attila the fun

Missing00

Invisible Guildsman

9,100 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 10:50 am
"Why do you hurt me so brother? crying "  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 10:58 am
Neji spat at her feet. "Shut up, hoe," he growled.

((@ Juuyonbi: LOL!! rofl She's all, "I'm sorry! I just wanted in your pants! gonk "))  

Syndactyly

The Tao of Maple Syrup

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 3:29 pm
All of a sudden, a small twitching could be seen in Hinata's eyes. Neither Jiraiya nor Neji thought it was anything to worry about, but then Hinata started to shake violently. Then, her white eyes turned red. They became known as the akabyakugan.

Neji looked scared as Hinata looked at Neji with a look he had never seen before: she was standing up for herself.

"What do we do?" squeaked Jiraiya?

Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games