Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
RPG in which Seto is the King of Games Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 10:13 am
Mokuba smiled walking in hand in hand with James, " See, nothing to worry about. " Mokuba told him with a smile.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 10:24 am
James still looked at Kaiba-san as though he thought he would bite, but he didn't and he seemed alright with the fact that James wouldn't let go of Mokuba's hand.
"I'm not going to bite. Don't worry. Besides, I already saw this." Seto tossed them the tabloid whose front page had a large picture of James and Mokuba kissing in the movie parking lot.
James was immediatly afraid of what his dad was going to say and even more scared of what his cousin Joey would say to him and even more afraid of what his dad would do to his mother.  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 10:33 am
Mokuba looked shocked and cursed outloud. " Damn..That was press..I'm sorry Seto.." Mokuba replied knowing this might hurt his company somehow. But maybe they would'nt, he could be gay all he wanted and since the press did'nt pay much attention to him anyway Seto might be fine. He did'nt really mind of his reputation, as long as Setos would be ok.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 10:47 am
"Well... I can fix this, but if the American's find out, I'm going to have to be blatantly supportive..." He paused and looked at Mokuba. "Which I am Mokuba, I just don't think it's a big deal is all. I mean honestly, can these people go any crazier?"
Seto was typing furiously on the laptop he'd brought downstairs, already planning damage control. He planned up a press conference of course, figuring he'd hold it at some neutral location, but thinking again and going with KaibaCorp, where he usually held them. "Mokuba, you're going to be coming with. I don't want them thinking you've been secretive about this."
James kicked his feet nervously under the chair. He was scared what was going to happen to him if he was left with his dad and what was already happening to his mom. He gulped heavily. "Uh... Kaiba-san?"
"What?" Seto asked, not looking up.
"Er... my mom... My dad reads that thing and-" James was cut off.
"I know. It's taken care of." Seto said, back to work on damage control.  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 10:55 am
Mokuba nodded agreeing to going with Seto, he was nervous to say it to the world, but for James hed do it. He was happy Seto did'nt mind this, he turned to James to help make him feel better. " Dont worry, well make sure things will be fine, Seto says it's taken care of. I'm sure its all going to be ok. " Mokuba said with a smile regrasping his hand again to confort him.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 11:18 am
"Okay." James rested his head on Mokuba's shoulder, snuggling as close as he could to him.
"Oh Jamie, you're okay!" His mother hugged him tightly. Her eye was black and her lip looked like it had been split, but she otherwise looked fine.
"I thought you might like to see her. She wouldn't go to sleep without making sure you were fine." Noa commented to a very shocked James.
"Er... who are you?" James asked. "You're not from social services are you, or whatever they have in Japan?"
"No, I live here." Noa replied.  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 11:24 am
" Hes my step brother, and what happend to your mom? " Mokuba wondered a little shocked. He looekd at Seto, " Seto..you did'nt did you? " Mokuba asked thinking Seto beat her into acception.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 11:45 am
"No! Mokuba, I would never hurt anyone like that. And so inexpertly too..." Seto commented. "No, I... intervened... the minute I saw the paper. Oh... and James... I think there may be some rather terrible news for you, but I suppose it's not shocking..."
Seto explained that he had seen the paper and gone over to James appartment to try and intercept it, except that the paper always got there first, and so he hoped no one had seen it, but Morgan had and was in the process of beating his wife. He was able to get Kathy out, but not himself and he had to fight a little. Last he saw of Morgan, he had fallen out of the window and down five stories of rusted fire escapes which may or may not have broken his fall.
Kathy burst into tears at this and hugged her son. Seto looked away, as he hadn't remembered to tell her in all the commotion.  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 12:02 pm
Mokuba looked shocked as well, " James..I'm so sorry.." Mokuba replied leaving his mom to confort him since this was a family issue.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 12:11 pm
Seto was back to working again, not sure exactly what to do. He felt rather guilty for stepping in when he probably shouldn't have, but he had to do something, especially with something thrown so blatantly in his face like that. He winced at the pain in his jaw where one of the meaty fists had connected before he feel to his probable death.
"I'm afraid you'll have to stay here." Seto said. "Unless you'd prefer a hotel. I could have that arranged as well."
"No, we'll stay here." Kathy was still choked up and Noa took her back to her room.
"Did I... Is it...?" James started, not knowing how to say it. "Is it my fault my dad and mom are hurt?"  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 12:13 pm
Mokuba felt really guilty at this point, if they were'nt kissing maybe this would'nt of happend. Mokuba remained silent not knowing what to say and feeling guilty.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 12:24 pm
Seto decided he'd rather not come right out and say, 'no, you're father is an idiot you're better off without him,' but he could see that his brother felt guilty and that he wasn't going to tolerate.
"Just because people suck, and won't leave other people's personal lives alone, does not make it your fault. It was their's for being dumb enough to take pictures in the first place." Seto said, hoping it would cheer James up. "Besides, tomorrow, you're going to get drawn into a game."  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 12:28 pm
Mokuba smiled a little, " Well that will be cool. " Mokuba said with a smile to James hoping that would cheer him up a little bit.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 2:30 pm
"Hey ya! I'm going to be a game character!" This did cheer James up, quite a bit actually. "What kind of game is it? Am I going to be cool? Do you know yet?"
Seto let James ask all the questions he wanted, answering as best he could. For his brother's sake, he was going to treat him well. He actually kind of liked him. His brother had taste at least, although he wasn't sure he liked the idea of being related in any way, shape or form to the mutt, but he'd handle it he supposed.
"You're still working." Noa came back and draped his arms around Seto's shoulders with a peck on the cheek.
"I have too." Seto said. "Damage control in an indirect way. There's a press conference on the game tomorrow. James gave me the idea."  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 3:42 pm
Mokuba smiled softly still feeling slightly guilty, but he stopped letting it show cause he wanted his boyfriend to be happy. Hes the one who really need to be at the moment. He was also happy that Seto was being so nice to James, he could tell Seto knew who he was related to, which made it all the better of how Seto was behaving.  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff