Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
((Renamed)) The Immortal Sin Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 3:03 am
"But I've never been around kids Oburos I don't know if I like them or not so I won't know if I'll be a good mummy or anything like that. . . I don't want to end up hating our offspring then resenting you for making me have one. Or two or however many you want. . . I want to know~"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 3:16 am
Oburos smiled. "We'll see. Fae don't reproduce that often, since our lifespans are so long it is a bit harder for females to conceive. However, werewolves breed like crazy. Perhaps I should get in contact with that pack you befriended. See if they have any little ones that need babysitting." he said, shrugging.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 3:24 am
Rose nodded. "But don't Werewolves live for ever too? I mean all of you live forever. . . I live forever. . .Does that mean I'm going to have trouble having babies? Or have too many? Oh god." She said pacing back and forth as they walked to his mother.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 3:45 am
Oburos shook his head. "No, no. Werewolves only have a slightly longer lifespan than humans. They can live up to anywhere between 200 and 250 years old before they die. Vampires do not die, but they can be killed quite easily, running water, sunlight, beheading, a wooden stake through the heart . . . Not to mention the coven wars . . . although those have ceased since the war with the humans broke out. Vampires also have a harder time conceiving too, and most vampires are merely turned humans. But those who come from the purely vampiric bloodlines do tend to be quite powerful. I believe your sister is one of those." he said, smirking a bit. That meant that the vampiress who was killed to create Faye was also of one of those bloodlines. "They are also much more resilient to the methods of killing them, explaining why you are able to walk around in the daylight with ease. Your sister can too, though it still causes her discomfort. I believe you are even more shielded because of your multi-racial background." he said, smiling. "Faye are the only ones who live forever. Or at least, close enough to forever. I don't know is 10,000 years long enough? Our people have made it past that threshold before, but it was only by a couple hundred years before they expired and returned to their natural element. We don't grow old in the same way that humans and werewolves do. We merely . . . return to nature." he said, smiling at Rosa. "I don't know how old you will live to be, but you do have Fae blood running within you. I believe you will, after thousands of years, also return to nature when your time is up." he said, running his hand over her cheek. "As for you being able to conceive . . . I don't know. You started out a human, and you also have werewolf blood in you. Perhaps you will be able to conceive as easily as they, but there is no record of someone in your unique position. We will not know until we try." he said, smiling a bit. "There is no point in worrying about it now. Now . . .we must face my mother." he said, making a face. Yes, they were merely steps away from his mother's room, and her voice was coming from behind the door, gabbing away at a wedding planner, trying to come up with the 'perfect flower arrangement'.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 3:53 am
Rosa nodded and threw open the door. "Stop planning my wedding!" She cried without saying hello. "I want Lavender colours and no pink! Ever! I want Tulips! Not whatever you've got. I don't want that either Get rid of that!" She pouted. "And it's my wedding and Ro's wedding if you're so desperate to plan something plan a renewal or spawn another baby and plan the baby shower." She took a deep breath. "Also My sissy isn't looking like a lemon puff! She will look like a pretty flower. And men will fall at her feet because she's pretty and adorable. And I've run out of adjectives."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 4:07 am
The queen blinked rapidly as her plans all got basically thrown out the window. "B-but . . . Tulips aren't-" she started, only to be silenced by Oburos, who had recovered from his fit of laughter at seeing his beloved toss the place and his mother's reaction to it.

"Mother. Faye is the bride. I think she should have the final say. And I would like if she had Forget-Me-Not's in her bouquet. You cannot disagree with that choice of flower. And pink wouldn't match well at all, would it." he said, his voice low and even, but it held an underlying threat for his mother to shut up and go with the suggestions given or face the consequence of being kicked out of all of the planning for the wedding.

"Er . . . right. Well then, Lavender is a good color. Though perhaps we could find one that is near that shade but accents the colors of the bouquet a bit better?" she hedged. Okay. Purple. Purple was . . . fine. It would all be fine . . . She could reign it in. Yes, she'd be a bit more subdued. After all . . .Faye was the bride. She sighed. Oh, but she would be getting Oburos back. He still needed a suit after all. She would drag him shopping for hours. Just as the bride needed the perfect dress, the groom would need the perfect suit.

Obruos sighed. he knew that gleam in his mother's eye. He would regret meddling, but . . . at least Rosa was getting what she wanted. And he was perfectly pleased with that.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 4:12 am
Rosa grinned. "Great!" She cooed. "Great! So! I'm going to have to redo the bouquet and all that stuff and the flowers and the suit! Oh~ A lilac suit!" She cooed and kissed Oburos. "I love you~ Let's go tell my Sissy~ She'll want to plan a little party for us."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 4:17 am
At that, Oburos couldn't help but make a bit of a face. "Lilac?" he repeated, now wondering if the change in management had really been that much of an improvement. He was hoping for just a nice black or dark blue suit. As he watched Rosa leave, he sighed. "Love you too . . ." he mumbled out. Oh well, anything for his bride. He smiled a bit. Perhaps there was still hope that Faye and his mother could get along.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 4:23 am
Rosa skipped down the halls singing some strange song then jumped on her sister. "SISSY!!!! Sissy you're not a lemon anymore you're a pretty rose flower~! I stood up to her~! Obi is perfect he helped me."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2015 10:26 pm
Natasha nearly fell over when her sister jumped on her. "Desiree!" she yelped, trying to make out the babble that was coming from the other's mouth. "Slow down, calm down. What's going on?" she asked, smiling lightly. Her sister hadn't really acted like this before . . . but she supposed getting married to her Syphon was an exciting occasion. She couldn't begrudge the other some happiness. Especially after what they went through at the hands of those damnable humans.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 12:48 am
"I stood up to Obi's mama." Rosa cooed. "You don't have to look like a lemon at my wedding~" She repeated hugging her close. "I'm so glad you're here! This is so perfect! Hey! We should have a girls night! Paint our nails catch up? What do you say?" She asked.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2016 12:28 am
Natasha blinked and shook her head. Her sister hadn't been quite so peppy, but . . . perhaps she was just happy to be free of those accursed humans and in love on top of that. She smiled. "I would enjoy a night of catching up. Perhaps we could add a hunt in as well?" she asked, grinning toothily, her fangs rather prominent.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2016 1:38 am
An instant calm overcame Rosa and she nodded. "Yes. A hunt sounds nice." She replied. "I've had to be a good girl with my Obi." She admitted. "I wanted to destroy those humans. But I had to choose to either die or fight on. And I picked the latter. Cause well I got Obi now."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 6:27 am
Natasha nodded. This sounded more like the Desiree she knew. "Yes. As only befits a warrior of our coven." she said, smiling. "Come, Desiree, we shall catch up as sisters and warriors. You shall tell me everything. Tell me of your victories over the savage humans." she said with a grin, hooking her arm through the other's as they walked down the hall. Natasha didn't lead them in any particular direction, they were simply walking and talking.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 10:33 pm
"Victories?" Rosa repeated. "Um. . ." She bit her lip. "As you understand my memories aren't great. The food messed with my mind." She shook her head. "But I remember, there was this faction of vampires. . .who'd aligned with the humans. I killed them." She smiled wickedly. "They betrayed us."  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff