Welcome to Gaia! ::

Were-Animals

Back to Guilds

Were-Item Guide 

Tags: Furry, Lycan, Anthro, Clan, zOMG 

Reply Contests and Games
~Trivia Contest~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 70 71 72 73 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chiyo Akeno

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 2:14 am
Kangit
Trivia Question:

Which 2 Were-Items can be found in zOMG! as a fight-able monster? Note: This would also mean if you use the Were-pose of that item and go to the right place at the right time in zOMG!, people might mistake you for that monster.

Prize: 20,000g, Ace Meow, Alrunette, Meatball Fight

I have an idea owo What it is XD Its from a selection of 3 though  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 2:41 am
Steel Crimson
Kangit
Trivia Question:

Which 2 Were-Items can be found in zOMG! as a fight-able monster? Note: This would also mean if you use the Were-pose of that item and go to the right place at the right time in zOMG!, people might mistake you for that monster.

Huh. Then perhaps I should change the question to be without a specified number. cat_smile  

Kangit
Captain

High-functioning Shapeshifter

Chiyo Akeno

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 3:04 am
Kangit
Steel Crimson
Kangit
Trivia Question:

Huh. Then perhaps I should change the question to be without a specified number. cat_smile

Lol, one of them is REALLY old but its more from Towns than zOMG.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 3:09 am
Kangit
Trivia Question:

How many and which Were-Items can be found in zOMG! as a fight-able monster? Note: This would also mean if you use the Were-pose of that item and go to the right place at the right time in zOMG!, people might mistake you for that monster.

Nevermind, the two that I think you were talking about are Pumpkin Fluff Plushie (Not current, event yes) and Blood Bat!

There is also Jackies, which if I remember rightly was also fightable a while ago.

EDIT: There is also Cheepz, it was a recipe gained from zOMG but I cannot remember if you fought it D;  

Chiyo Akeno

Chiyo Akeno

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 3:12 am
Two definites and two maybes XD  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 12:45 am
Steel Crimson
Kangit
Trivia Question:

How many and which Were-Items can be found in zOMG! as a fight-able monster? Note: This would also mean if you use the Were-pose of that item and go to the right place at the right time in zOMG!, people might mistake you for that monster.

Nevermind, the two that I think you were talking about are Pumpkin Fluff Plushie (Not current, event yes) and Blood Bat!

There is also Jackies, which if I remember rightly was also fightable a while ago.

EDIT: There is also Cheepz, it was a recipe gained from zOMG but I cannot remember if you fought it D;

I think that's good enough. cat_3nodding

You can fight Blood Bats in Deadman's Shadow.
You can fight Pumpkin Fluffs on the Halloween events in multiple areas (Barton Town at night if you're aiming for an Oh My Gumball).
There's a monster called a Cheep during Easter in zOMG!, but they don't really look like Cheepz.
There are also a few varieties of Grunny Subs, but it's hard to see the Grunnies inside.

So only the first two have a Were-pose counterpart that looks similar to them. So what prize do you want? cat_3nodding  

Kangit
Captain

Kangit
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 1:49 am
Trivia Question: Answered

What is the least common color for a Were-pose?

Answer: Purple (I'm not counting Transparent)

Winner: Steel Crimson

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 2:44 am
Kangit
Steel Crimson
Kangit
Trivia Question:

I think that's good enough. cat_3nodding

You can fight Blood Bats in Deadman's Shadow.
You can fight Pumpkin Fluffs on the Halloween events in multiple areas (Barton Town at night if you're aiming for an Oh My Gumball).
There's a monster called a Cheep during Easter in zOMG!, but they don't really look like Cheepz.
There are also a few varieties of Grunny Subs, but it's hard to see the Grunnies inside.

So only the first two have a Were-pose counterpart that looks similar to them. So what prize do you want? cat_3nodding

Gold? XD  

Chiyo Akeno

Chiyo Akeno

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 2:48 am
Kangit
Trivia Question:

This smells like a trick question >w> I know that there is only 1 transparent I am pose, the GSI Error, but that's not a colour. I say Purple.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 3:45 am
Steel Crimson
Kangit
Trivia Question:

This smells like a trick question >w> I know that there is only 1 transparent I am pose, the GSI Error, but that's not a colour. I say Purple.

Oh, I almost forgot about Error, but since it didn't seem like a color (transparency would give it a different color whenever something behind it changed), I kind of overlooked it. It has a little bit of red and white, but it's almost not notable. Transparent isn't really a color, so it's almost like an Other section. Other than that, Purple seems to be the least-filled section in the color list. Gold again? For the moment, I'll just assume you'll say yes since I was going to go to bed (you would still need to accept the trade, anyway). cat_smile  

Kangit
Captain

Kangit
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 3:59 am
Trivia Question: Answered

Which Were-Item is a very colorful Gastropoda?

Answer: Nomy the Snail

Winner: Steel Crimson
Prize: 10,000g, Starmony

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 5:30 am
Kangit
Trivia Question:

Nomy the Snail

XD You might be broke soon!  

Chiyo Akeno

I Electra I

Shapeshifter

9,900 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 12:43 pm
I was thinking what is "Gastropoda"
Realised its a snail xD
Anyway questions are getting harder o_o
Or maybe it's just me?  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 3:18 pm
I Electra I
I was thinking what is "Gastropoda"
Realised its a snail xD
Anyway questions are getting harder o_o
Or maybe it's just me?

Its because I'm too good! Of course the questions would be hard.  

Chiyo Akeno

Kangit
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 6:26 pm
Steel Crimson
Kangit
Trivia Question:

Nomy the Snail

XD You might be broke soon!

Yes to Nomy the Snail, no to the going broke. I have over 1,800,000g just on this character. Gold or Stamony? cat_razz  
Contests and Games

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 70 71 72 73 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games