Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
The Musical Future Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What kind of superpower would you want?
  Clairvoyance (ability to predict the future)
  Super Strength
  Flight
  Control of an Element (Water, Fire, Earth, or Air)
  Other
  None
View Results

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2019 11:11 pm
"And the ears!" Lowell snapped, his voice ringing with the crack of the whip as he lashed Tyrion again. "He has to hear our questions, after all." he chuckled, pulling the whip back into position once more.

Coryn chuckled as well at his leader's words. He then turned to the member of the group who had asked whose turn it was next. "What were you planning on doing, Dolan? So I don't steal your thunder." he asked conversationally.

Dolan shook his head with a chuckle. "I'll tell you when I decide. And when we're out of the prisoner's hearing." he said, grinning as he watched the blood slide down Tyrion's body, trailing on the floor where the whip dragged.

The king frowned and turned to his advisors. "You have heard her. I value your input. What are your thoughts on the matter."

Kendall stepped forward then. "Father, Tyrion is not an enemy of Karica. I have told you this before, but now his life is in danger! We must act now-"

"And where would I have us acting, Kendall?!" the king snapped at his son. "Though I do believe the seer's vision, I wouldn't know where to send a rescue party if we should even form one." he said in a clipped tone.

One of the advisors cleared his throat, getting the king's acknowledgement before speaking. "My liege, I trust your judgement, but weren't Prince Tyrion and Miss Arisa involved? Though I do wish to think you trustworthy, child, I cannot help but wonder if this 'unclear vision' came about by your care for the Trecherous King's spawn." he said, his voice respectful, even as his words jabbed with malice.

Arisa stiffened, but she held her tongue, merely staring down the old man who called her integrity into question. She did not need to answer to him.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2019 11:22 pm
"How dare you!" Kyria cried pushing from Kendall. "Tyrion made a blood oath to protect her from those who would exploit our talents! And even if my sister's heart was thawed enough for romance, her judgement wouldn't be impaired enough to rig a vision! It doesn't work like that! If we tell a vision wrong on purpose our own path is punished!" She winced in pain. Her own punishment from veering to far from her own path. She turned her attention to the king. "I mean no disrespect to you sir. But he speaks ill of our gifts. If I could," She held up her hands. "I'd write something. . .anything. . .to try and give you more information. . . But as it stands. . . if you know of any place that houses torture, or prisons. . .please. . . start there."

"Yes. . ." He purred. "And his ears." He licked his lips. "Such lovely blood."

"I knew you people were sick." Tyrion bit out. "But this is a level I never expected."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2019 11:36 pm
"Peace!" Kendall's father exclaimed, silencing any further outbursts, as his advisors were about to retaliate after being spoken to like that. He lowered his hand from where he had raised it to silence the room.

Kendall, meanwhile, had been looking at, -no, studying- the map of Karica that was draped over the table. It had strategically important buildings on it as well as several outposts. He frowned as he saw one place that stood out to him. It was located near the Permandran border, but it was also far from any real areas of strategic significance. As a matter of fact, it had even been crossed out from the map, which raised red flags in Kendall's mind.

"Father. What is this place?" he asked, going over and pointing to it, even as he stepped up beside Kyria.

The king of Karica sighed. "It's an abandoned outpost Kendall. It's been empty for nearly a decade."

"What was it for?" Kendall asked as he stood up, arm wrapped around Kyria's waist.

The king was quiet for a moment as his eyebrows raised, looking at the outpost on the map with new contemplation. "It's . . . possible." he murmured to himself. He then stood from his seat and rolled up the map. "Gentlemen." he nodded to his advisors in dismissal and then turned to leave the room. "I will have scouts look into the area. It's possible there may be more activity there than I had been previously aware of." he said, his face darkening as he walked out of the room.

Arisa bristled. Scouts? Tyrion didn't have time to wait for scouts! But the king had left . . . and the Councillors were funneling out of the room . . . leaving her alone with Kendall and Kyria.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2019 11:42 pm
Kyria looked ready for war as her future father in law called for peace. She was not above clawing out eyes. But she had been silenced. And Kendall began to speak, ask questions, so she drew her attention back to him, took comfort in his touch when he took her waist in his arm. "Shouldn't the scouts be prepared in case they meet resistance?" She asked, to an empty room. Her mind was clouding. Her eyes darted to an abandoned pencil and she seized upon it, scratching letters on the table best she could, ignoring the searing pain that shot through her fingers, until the pins and needles grew too much. No! She had to keep writing! Arisa had to know! But when the letters stopped and her fingers seized in protest she gave a cry and she pulled back trembling from the pain.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2019 11:59 pm
"Kyria!"

Two voices shouted in unison as Kendall grabbed his love, trying to pull her back, but she had the pencil, and he knew he couldn't stop her, even if he wanted to.

Arisa had stepped forward to try and stop Kyria as well, but it was too late.

Once Kyria dropped the pencil, pulling back, Kendall was quick to grab her hands, rubbing them gently, trying to work out the cramps. "Shh, it's okay." he said before looking to Arisa. "We'll find Tyrion. I know we will." he said, looking back to Kyria with worry in his eyes.

Arisa frowned and walked out of the room, leaving the two together. "But what state will he be in when we do?" she mused unhappily.

The whipping lasted another hour. Lowell had lost count of how many lashings he gave, but he knew it was at least 50. But now his arm was tired. He turned to Coryn. "Anything you need?" he asked as he began to clean the whip of the blood.

"The prisoner moved to the table." he stated, nodding in the direction of the table that had shackles built into it.

Lowell nodded and moved with Dolan and the others to pull Tyrion off the wall and get him down on the table. "Which way are we placing him?" Lowell asked, an excited ring to his voice.

"Back down. Let him lay on his wounds." Coryn said, his voice cold.

Dolan chuckled, grabbing the prince's hair and pulling his head back so he could see what was next. "Don't worry. It'll be my turn soon enough." he hissed excitedly.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2019 12:05 am
Kyria looked up at Kendall, tears in her eyes, wetting her cheeks. "I had to." She mewed weakly. "I'm sorry." She looked to her sister. Her eyes full of sympathy. though, unlike Arisa, if Kendall were taken, she would have left already. Would have gone to try and rescue him herself. Everyone else be damned.

Tyrion couldn't resist. All his energy was focused on keeping him conscious. Keeping himself sane. He grunted against the harsh pull on his hair. "All this. . ." He spat. "Just because your daddies didn't love you enough?" He tried his best to taunt.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2019 12:19 am
There was a hiss from Dolan as his nails dug into Tyrion's scalp, but oddly, it was Coryn who answer. "This from the one whose father is sending him to be placed under our care?"

Lowell laughed outright at that response as he and the others all but threw Tyrion down onto the table. Clamps locked over his ankles and wrists, making sure he was trapped in an outstretched pose. The men looked over at Coryn who was heading for the door. He waved them over and the followed looking confused, but also a bit curious. "Come. I'll explain what I want to do." he said, smirking.

Kendall sighed. "You're only hurting yourself. We will find Tyrion. You need to focus on recovery. Don't overwork yourself or you'll only make it worse." he said, kissing her hands softly.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2019 12:33 am
Tyrion spat back some blood at Dolan. He landed on the table with an 'oof' as the wind was knocked out of him. "That's it? All strung up and no where to go ladies? That's a let down."

Kyria's cheeks flushed dark as she curled her fingers around his hands. "I'll. . .I'll try." She hiccuped a little. "I just. . . I don't like feeling so. . .useless." She added. "He's our friend. There's no telling what could they be doing to him."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2019 3:03 pm
Coryn led the group out of the room. A few minutes passed as he explained what he'd be doing. Selling them a story of 'false hope' using the resistance as a backdrop.

After a few minutes, he returned, alone. He slowly walked over to Tyrion. "My . . . apologies, Your Highness." he said, his voice less sure than it had been before. He went and grabbed a rope, fiddling with it as he stood by the table. "I'm sure you have questions." he said, looking to the other, trying to start a conversation.

Kendall sighed and squeezed her hands gently. "You are not useless." he said before frowning thoughtfully. "If you would allow me, I would be willing to be a part of the rescue mission for Tyrion." he said softly. "I could even go as a scout. My father will not be able to keep me from going. You know how well I can move around unseen." he said, smiling with a bitter humor. The curse had given him one gift beyond opening his eyes to the situation of his kingdom and allowing him to meet Kyria. He was very good at sneaking around if he needed to.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2019 7:59 pm
Thoughts had already begun to form in Kyria's head. She saw the faces of Tyrions abusers. Arisa, she was sure, would kill the king, but she, would kill his nightmares. "Okay." She said after a long pause. "As long as you are careful. Come back to me." She kissed him. "I can't live without you."

Tyrion pulled up some blood into his mouth and spat it at Coryn. "Go to hell you sick bast*rd!" He snarled. "I'll have you all hung for treason!" He had one. . .sort of ally in his middle brother. But he doubted the other cared enough to rescue him. "If you're going to punish me for wanting to end this conflict, do it! Don't waste my time with your cowering b*llsh*t!" Obviously the nine tails hadn't worked on silencing his anger. He tested the resistance of the restraints. They'd all pay for this.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2019 9:46 pm
Kendall nodded and kissed Kyria back. "And I can't live without you either. I swear I'll return." he whispered gently.

Coryn sighed and wiped the blood from his shirt where it had landed. He put the rope down on the table and then pulled out the key for the shackles. He proceeded to undo the shackles on Tyrion's wrist before pushing him up into a sitting position as he pocked the key once more. "I want the conflict to end as much as you do." he said lowly, examining the wounds, trying to see if Lowell had done dangerous damage to the other. Tyrion's ankles were still shackled, but Coryn couldn't outright release the prince.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2019 9:57 pm
Tyrion eyed the male with suspicion. He sat up slowly and rubbed his wrists. "Do you?" He snarled back. "Because from what I'm seeing you're complicit in war crimes," He reached behind him and pulled out a piece of bone from the tails. "If you really wanted this to end, you'd let me go and help me get back to the Seers. If not, just lock me back up and go away."

Kyria smiled and gave a little giggle. "Good." She whispered back. "My plan to be your one true love is complete." She teased. "All mine."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2019 10:25 pm
Coryn helped clean the wounds. "I can't. I can't smuggle you out, there's too many eyes on you. And if I tried, I'd join you strung up on the wall." he said. "But if the opportunity arises, you'll find that not all of us agree with your father's rule." he said as he tried to be as gentle as he could. "If the opportunity presents itself, I will do what I can to get you out of here. In the meantime, I'm the only friend you have right now." he said, truly sounding remorseful.

Kendall smiled back, hugging her close. "I'll see to it that we get Tyrion back and the war ends. I'll make sure you and Arisa have nothing more to fear. I'll find your father and ask him for his blessing. I'll find your mother and make sure your family can be together again. And then I intend to marry you." he said, brushing the back of his hand against her cheek gently as he smiled at her.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2019 3:51 am
Tyrion smirked and huffed out his nose. Oh the irony. "You know. . ." He mused. "I was in this position with Arisa not too long ago." He turned his narrowed gaze to Coryn. "And I risked everything to free her." Now, he feared, he was going to understand to a degree, just what Kyria went through when she had been captured. "If what you say is true, about being my only friend in this. . .disgusting place, you'll keep that other one away from me. His appetites are not compatible with mine."

Kyria smiled on his shoulder as he spoke. Her arms held him best they could. "I'd take you now if it were allowed." She whispered back, leaning into his touch. There was no guarantee her father would agree to the marriage, even if he was the prince. She feared, if he said no, she'd just go ahead and marry Kendall anyway.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2019 7:57 am
Kendall chuckled, holding her tight. "I don't think my father would appreciate that." he murmured. "A prince needs a sense of propriety after all." he joked.

Coryn scoffed. "Pardon me if I don't go falling head over heels for you." he muttered dryly as he finished cleaning the wounds. "I will do what I can for you, Highness, but while I may be able to hold some sway with Lowell, I doubt I can keep them off of you for long . . ." he said gravely.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff