Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
The Black Bulters Mistake Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 9:15 pm
Arcana woke from her deep slumber. Her eery black hair cascaded down her back as she stepped out of her web-like bed as her violet eyes glanced down. She could feel a disturbance. Was it the aftermath of an explosion that woke her? She stretched her arms above her head as she yawned loudly before rubbing the sleep from her eyes, "What year is it?"

She opened up her palm to show a small planet forming and spinning before slowing. Arcana blinked before her eyes widened, "Wow... I must've really slept in. This calls in for a new wardrobe."

With a snap of her fingers, a large wardrobe appeared that opened up with a few styles of clothing to choose from. Throwing on a short crimson dress with a long black scarf around her neck, Arcana left her cave domain to come face to face with two strangers.

"Uhm... Are you Ezra?" Leila looked the young woman up and down, "You're...you don't look like a witch."

"A-a witch!? I'm not a witch!" Arcana scratched the back of her head, keeping her gaze to the darkening skies, "But...Ezra? You're looking for her? That's my second cousin twice removed! I know where she's at! We're practically sisters!"

"I don't think she's sane enough," Damien pulled Leila back a step, "Maybe we should just go.."

"She says she knows the witch in the book," Leila seemed optimistic, "Lead us please."

"Right this way!" Arcana beamed, then whistled a tune that had a tabby cat leap from the cave and onto Arcana's shoulders.

They were led for what seemed like two hours, traveling through a thick forest that seemed to start having a thick fog as well. Leila covered her nose to hide the scent, but she used her other hand to cast a bright light to see where they were all going.

Arcana then stopped all of a sudden. She then pounded her fist on thin air though a metallic sound rang through the air, "Ezzie! Hey it's me! Open up!"  
PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 9:29 pm
"Tilly! Get off mummy's train!!!" Erza growled pulling a Siamese from her dress. "Tara! Stop touching that!" Her hand waved and the cat's rushed from the room so Erza could walk comfortably. She tried not to yawn. "Arcana! Shut up you're too noisy!" She bellowed opening the door with a wave of her hand. She took one look of Damien and gasped. "You!" She rushed to him taking his palm inspecting it. "You have a touch. . . of destiny about you. . ." He emerald green eyes shone. "You and your true mate. . . Oh but you've already found her. . . Naomi. Sweet. Like a fairytale." Ezra smiled softly. She turned to Leila inspecting her hand. "Oh now this is interesting." She said. "It's been centuries since I touched a Weeping Angels fortune. Let me guess, your the direct descendant of the Queen of Stone? The Queen of the Originals? With her mate reborn? Oh that's touching. Arcana! Set up the tea room. I believe they have something interesting to talk to me about." She purred ushering them inside. "Emrys! That rug is not a chew toy!" She barked at the Main Coon.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 9:42 pm
"Alright," Arcana sighed as she rolled her eyes, "Just because i'm not a direct descendent doesn't make me your servant, Ezzie."

With a snap of her fingers, she and the two strangers were inside the large house with a large table with four cups of tea waiting. Taking a seat, Arcana snapped her fingers that made Leila and Damien take a seat, "So, tell us about yourselves."

Leila seemed disturbed by so much magic in the air. She could sense how old these 'young' ladies really were. Taking a sip from her tea, she felt..odd. She looked to Arcana to see her slightly giggling, "What's..what's in this?"

"A talking serum," Arcana mused as she scratched her tabby, "A little concoction I had made to escape from being framed as a witch. Though..heh, I am a witch, but a pretty damn good one if I do say so myself."

"I came to help find my half-brother's true mate to make him happier," Leila spoke, looking to Damien to see he wouldn't touch his tea.

"He was with our mother for a short time," Damien added, "So we're tracking a few candidates to see if we can find his true mate."

"How romantic!" Arcana fanned herself before turning to Ezra, "You might just be the one to mend this broken heart."  
PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 10:03 pm
Ezra watched Damien. At first she didn't pay attention to what was being said. "And let me guess, your sort of father in your case dear female. Was responsible for your mother's death? Oh dear Barth! He does so hate it when I out smart him!" She put down her cup of tea. "I suppose that's why he never comes to visit me any more. Oh don't get me wrong he does visit. But only to take one of the older cats. I heard he came in contact with the Queen of Stone. I wonder if he can still rut. . ." She babbled on for a moment the words turning incoherent. Then, she stopped talking. "I shall visit this Klaus." She loved surprising people by knowing their names before they told them to her. "But in my own time. Maybe if you all leave. I'm sure having a highly unstable Weeping Angel in the same house as your beloved Naomi." She spoke directly to Damien. "Do you feel her emotions yet? Do you feel like your world would be a sadder place if she went missing? Or died? When she got hurt did not some part of you feel anger? Well imagine what Klaus is going through with his broken heart. That will be you if Klaus hurts Naomi. So dear ones, find a way to abandon that place. And I'll see what I can do for you."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 10:12 pm
"Naomi is just a-" Leila was about to protest.

"Shut up," Damien stood up, "I don't have time for this. If you aren't Klaus' true mate then you're wasting our time. And don't you dare bring up Naomi's name again. I'll rip out your witch tongue."

He stood up and walked out. Leila stood as well before turning to the two witches, "Thank you for your time."

She ran out after Damien, leaving the other two alone. Arcana drank the rest of her tea before wiping it off of her lips, "Well, this sure was a lovely visit as it always is, Ezzie. But it seems that you have some things to think about. Let me know what you plan to do, I think i'll keep tabs on the other two. Sprinkles!"

The tabby looked to Arcana obediently. Arcana scratched beneath the tabby's chin, "Be a good kitty and follow those two. I could always use a new skin if they're of no use later."  
PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 10:36 pm
Ezra smiled softly. Had she wanted to he'd have been powerless against her. "I will see what can be done about this." She announced and followed them. But covertly. There was no way she'd let them know they had perked her interest.

She arrived at the house before they did. Well it wasn't a house. It was a large manor. "Oh how cute." She purred at the plaque on the front gate. She waved her hand opening it.

"Who are you?!" Rein barked. He pulled his sister behind him to protect her but the intruder walked right by him. "Oi! I'm talking to you!" He bellowed.

"Stop wasting my time little urchin. I have bigger things to deal with." Ezra replied. "But I mean no harm to your family so no need to raise any alarms. IF all goes well you should have your brother back." Ezra went to the doors leading to the courtyard directly from the ballroom. Both double doors were opened. "Oh. . . you are beautiful." She breathed catching a glimpse of Klaus. "Come here let me see you more." Klaus stopped at the threshold of the door where Ezra stood. A wave of emotion flooded both of them. "Oh sweetling, that pain you have." She reached out and touched his stone face. "Ssh. Don't be sad. I can help you."

Klaus sensed her before he saw her. He had his face toward the wall not wanting to see anything but then he smelled her perfume, heard her voice beckon him and he had to see who it was. He couldn't speak. Her beauty stumped him. The way her copper hair fell over gentle shoulders. The satin textured fabric woven in the old ways his favourite fashion. Long curved gentle fingers touched him and he felt something within him move. The stone around her hands turned to flesh and spread. He was transfixed by her eyes the sparkling of the green and black. Get she never met his. She called him beautiful? She could feel his pain? He scented magic on her and reared back. "Ssh! Calm dear one I won't hurt you." She spoke to him soothingly. He returned to her touch letting her influential emotions summon him back to flesh. When his eyes returned to their chocolate brown she met them and he could hear her heart speed up. "You are beautiful." She said again. "Never seen and Original like you."
"Because I'm not." Klaus said using his voice instead of his mind. She nearly swooned he could see. His voice had an effect on her. "My mother is, but I am her half angel half demon child."
"Oh but you're magnificent anyway." The woman replied. "I know you are Klaus, I am Ezra, the Undying."
"I know." Klaus replied. He heard of her before. But never met her. He wondered briefly if he had would he have forgotten Tamera and chased Ezra? Simple short answer? Yes.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 9:55 am
"You shouldn't have lost control like that," Leila stated angrily as they made their way back to Klaus' manor.

Damien didn't say anything until the tabby cat appeared in front of him, "Not again..."

"Hello again!" Arcana appeared out of thin air, "I have decided!"

Leila scratched the back of her head, "Well... I think we should just-"

"You see," Arcana snapped her fingers, Damien began to glow a dark hue of red as he seemed quite surprised at what was going on, "I have been sleeping for a few hundred years. It's rare that I get to see so much action on one day. So i've decided to have my fun for a bit until I've grown bored. You, young man, are going to 'grow up' in a sense."

The light faded around Damien. He had grown much taller and looked to be in his mid-twenties. Leila covered her mouth as she stopped herself from screaming. Damien looked exactly like his father with their mother's eyes. Leila rushed to Damien, examining him, "You..you're..."

"A real man!" Arcana squeezed Damien tightly against her, "Oh you are just too handsome to be tied down to one mate! Tell me, is she as pretty as me?"

"Naomi is just a toddler," Leila pointed out, "And I wouldn't be surprised if she doesn't try to get her mother to kill you."

"Naomi is just a kid right now, but when she's older things will be different," Damien gently pulled himself out of Arcana's grasp, "I..I think I need to lay down."

"I can lay with you," Arcana whispered softly, only to see Leila take Damien's hand and walk away swiftly, "I'll be close by!"  
PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 4:49 pm
Ezra felt her cousin's magic and flicked her wrist. The girl wanted excitement? Then she'll have every spell she casts backfired on her until she learnt her lesson.
The old witch turned her attention back to Klaus. "Why have you not left this room yet?" She asked him sadly.
"The wards prevent me from leaving. Rose put them up." Klaus replied trying to leave but his hand stopped at the archway.
"I don't feel anything." Ezra said walking straight through them. Yet he couldn't move at all. He was bound in here. She turned and saw the symbols. "If you're normal now, doesn't that mean you're-"
"Ma'am!" Rose's voice cut through her outward thoughts. "Ma'am I need you to come to me. Slowly." Rose looked panicked. Ezra frowned. Why? Why did they want her to go with them? Klaus would not hurt her. She turned to look at Klaus. The illusion broke instantly. There he stood in his stone form poised to send her to the battery. "I reverted you!" She growled. "I saw it.
"Yes, you reverted him. But he's still heart broken over Tamera! You have the same hair! Don't blink or turn away just back slowly toward my voice. Please!" Rose cried. Ezra nodded and backed away slowly. Coaxing him back to sanity wasn't going to be so easy. Not a quick fix. "Oh beautiful angel." Ezra sighed. "I'll visit you everyday. Or better yet!" She clicked her fingers and they disappeared.
She'd taken him back to her castle. Where there were no reminders of Tamera save from Ezra's hair. She put up a ward similar to Rose's then sat at her spindle and began her new tapestry.

Rose blinked. Over and over. They were gone! The chit just stole her brother! Rose took a deep breath. "No sister! You'll wake father too!" Rein hissed.
Rose didn't care. "MUM!!!!" She screamed at the top of her lungs. "MUM KLAUS IS GONE!!!"

Ellyone's eyes opened in a second. She and Demetrius had been snuggling happily asleep when she heard the cries of her child in her mind and woke. Rose was still screaming for her. Ellyone sighed and rolled over holding Demetrius tight to her body nuzzling his skin before she slipped out of his arms and to the source of the screaming rubbing her eyes. "All right! All right enough with the screaming what's-" Ellyone turned her eyes to the ballroom. "She's been here. . . Who the hell let that little chit into Klaus' property?!" She growled at her twins.
"We did, but she said she wasn't going to cause trouble." Rein said. "I wanted to get you straight away but Rose said to see what the lady wanted. She wanted Klaus." Ellyone sighed and rubbed her temples.
"So she took him?" Ellyone asked. The twins nodded. "Okay I'm going back to bed. Call me when he comes home." She turned and flew back to the bedroom and settled back in bed with her demon.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 5:02 pm
The good thing about being a witch was the toy of magic. Yes, yes, other withes could cast curses and spells on other witches, but they were always deflected and/or warded off. Arcana easily maneuvered Ezra's spell off of her to deflect the reversion she had done on Damien and followed him back to the castle.

Leila, uneasy with all the new witches around, took shelter in her bedroom with Gabriel to play with her baby brother. Damien, on the other hand, had another problem. Arcana toyed with his new hair, poked at his more adult body, and even made little comments about his looks. He couldn't entirely fathom the growth spurt he had just went through, though he did admire how more of a civilized man compared to his boyish charm.

"So you like what I did?" Arcana wrapped her arms around his neck as he faced the mirror, "You're a big man now. You can do big man things."

Damien scratched the back of his head. Demetrius had explained the whole 'get together' thing, but he hadn't actually had the desire for a woman. In his head, he was still a young man that was focused more on his training rather than tail.

"I'm not sure I know what you mean," Damien moved out of her grasp as he went to go find his father, "Perhaps there's another-"

"Oh don't be so coy!" Arcana snapped her fingers, shutting the doors around Damien as she smiled brightly, "Let me just show you what I mean.."

"Alright you old hag!"

Leila kicked down one of the doors as she marched up to Arcana with baby Gabriel on her hip. She stomped right up to the witch and poked her chest, "I don't know who you think you are, but you're not coming on to my little brother like that and think you can get away with it! If you plan on staying here, you better start doing some goddamn work around here and keep your haggish hands off of Damien or so help me GOD I will tear your face off and wear it as a mask!"

"Haggish? But I have the body of a young woman and the face of a maiden," Arcana looked in the mirror, no wrinkle in sight.

Gabriel flew out of Leila's grasp and began pulling on Arcana's hair until the witch turned around, "Alright, alright! I do a little cleaning around here then.."  
PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 5:13 pm
Ezra smiled watching Klaus as he explored every part of her little cage she put him in. The last thing she wanted was for him to flip out and get cursed by one of her amulets. So this was mainly for his protection. A tiny bit for hers too.

Naomi seemed to find a way into the room. She'd grown a little more again. She wasn't so unsteady on her feet and she could make sentences. But she didn't speak. She just pushed her way into Damien's room. She saw Leila and Gabriel. And a strange woman hanging from what looked like. . . Daddy? No, he had different eyes. "Damien!" She cried her little baby legs tried to run to him arms out. Her arms wrapped around his leg then she looked up at him lifting her arms up wanting him to hold her so she could inspect his new look. Her wings fluttered restlessly. Once she got up into his arms she'd hit that other female. Get her away from her dama!  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 5:24 pm
"So this must be the little Naomi Ezzie was talking about," Arcana gently pinched Naomi's baby legs, "She's going to grow up fat."

"Don't say that," Damien took a step back with Naomi in his grasp, "She's still young."

"You can see it in the fat in her legs," Arcana poked at Naomi's baby-fat again, "See how puffy they are? I never had kids, but i've seen toddlers her age half her size."

"Are you out of your mind!?" Leila snapped, causing Gabriel to grow angry as well, "Leave Naomi alone!"

Demetrius stirred. There was a disturbance in the air and he didn't like it. Getting out from the bed, he kissed Ellyone's forehead and promised a swift return before settling whatever was going on. Demetrius walked down the few hallways until he heard a soft cackle and Leila yelling. What he walked into was far more than he ever wanted. First, Damien was now a man. Second, there was a witch in the house. Third, Klaus was gone.

"Who invited this witch into the house?" Demetrius entered Damien's bedroom with extreme hate in his eyes, "Witches are only trouble. Damien, eradicate this witch immediately."

"Hm? Oh... D-demetrius?" Arcana's eyes widened, "Demi? You're still alive?"

Demetrius looked the woman over before face-palming. How much bad luck could he possibly string along? With a loud groan, Demetrius pulled his palm off of his brow, "Arcana...it's been far too short a time."

"Oh Demetrius, you always know how to flatter a woman!" Arcana rushed passed Damien, "I was wondering why your boy seemed so handsome, he got his father's devilish good looks."

Arcana pulled Demetrius close in a tight embrace. Leila, Damien, and Gabriel all looked at each other with a concern glance. They all knew Ellyone would not have this witch on her mate. Demetrius shrugged Arcana off of him, "I have a female now, witch. Keep your hands off my son and myself."

"You sly devil, you," Arcana winked then whispered, "I can keep a secret if you can."

With a snap of her fingers, Arcana appeared in a skimpy french-maid outfit with a feather duster, "I'll be cleaning around this musty old place anyways. The master and the maid can always...find a secret spot."  
PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 5:35 pm
Naomi's eyes turned black. Swirlling dark abyss, darker than any demon would be comfortable with. For a moment her adult form flickered. "Touch my family again." She said in her adult voice. "And I will personally devour your soul and turn your body into a hat." Her hand turned black as it pointed itself to the Witch. She could feel her family shift uneasy but this woman touched her, Damien, her daddy! No one touched them without mummy's consent no-
"All right Naomi that's enough you've made your point" Ellyone voice broke through Naomi's anger. Ellyone held Naomi's. It was a little painful but she could deal. "But she's right though. You are not welcome here. Get out. And this is me asking nicely. You don't want to see me force you out." Ellyone had a way to pleasant smile on her face. Had Rose and Rein been there they'd have evacuated everyone out of the room.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 5:43 pm
"Oh? Is this your new woman?" Arcana looked Ellyone up and down, "You didn't tell her, did you?"

Demetrius rolled his eyes as he walked towards Ellyone, "Give it up, witch. This is precisely why things don't work well for you."

Arcana snapped her fingers and a contract appeared in front of Ellyone, "This states that by every natural law, Demetrius is my husband. You can have him..for now. But when I call for him, he comes. We can do an easy swap just to make things fair. You can keep Demetrius, and I can keep Damien. Seems fair? Quite so I agree!"

In a puff of smoke, both Arcana and Damien disappeared. Leila snatched Gabriel close to her in fear that she'd lose her other brother as she ran towards the smoke, "Damien!? Damien!!"

"She's taken him back to where she was," Demetrius sighed as he lit the contract Arcana had appear into flames, "He'll return sometime soon."

"How can you be so sure!?" Leila rushed over to Demetrius, "Are you trying to give away someone else again!?"

Gabriel touched Leila's cheek softly, forcing her to sigh and take a breath. Leila then listened to Gabriel's thoughts before nodding, "I agree. Damien will return when he can."  
PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 6:03 pm
Ellyone was going to kill that woman. Naomi! Ellyone looked around in a panic. Naomi was just a toddler! She turned her panicked gaze to Demetrius. "Naomi was in Damien's arms!" She cried. She turned to Leila and Gabriel making sure they were okay holding them close. She had a contract with Demetrius too. More binding than a witches contract.

Ezra sighed and put down her spindle. "I'll be back sweetie." She turned and went to her cousin who had the demon boy and an infant screaming with fear in his arms. "Arcana. . . what did you do now?" Ezra was clearly annoyed. "Oh. . . You must be Naomi. . . I won't hurt her Damien it's okay. If anything. . . I'll knock some sense into my cousin and you can go home. Arcana, explain before I turn you into a frog again."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 1:03 pm
"And i'll turn you into a fly again and that mess will happen again," Arcana mused as she turned towards Ezra, "I'm simply just speeding things up. Being asleep for so long was awfully boring. So, I found a bit of fun and I mean to make something happen about it."

With a snap of her fingers, Naomi was lifted into the air and a bright light shifted around her. Damien immediately had Arcana on the ground, shadow-minions holding her throat and snapping her wrists back to keep her from doing anymore spells. Whatever was happening to Naomi was still continuing. Fear evoked Damien's rage as he barely whispered the next order by having them ready the knife to slit her throat, "What have you done, witch."

Arcana croaked out her answer, "...age..."

Damien, confused, turned to see a much older Naomi. She looked a little like Ellie, but her estranged father that Ellyone had used for a temporary escape was written all over Naomi's face. Still, she was a beautiful woman now. The shadow-minions disappeared at the lack of Damien's order, allowing Arcana to breathe once again before smiling at the spell she had casted, "It took me a long time to perfect such a spell before time and age because my natural talent. How do you think I kept my youth after being alive so long?"  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games