Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
O'Conner's School for the Light challenged Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 6:43 pm
"The terms are agreeable, but when I say the match is over, I mean it," Liam spoke sharply, those around him that honored his title looked to him before looking back at the hours.

He ushered the old woman holding his children off to the side so the children wouldn't be sprayed with blood. But, he wanted them to witness what was like to be in a pack. He was, however, curious as to which pack the children would belong to. Liam would prefer his daughter remain in his pack so that he could pamper her and watch any male that came her way, but he also wanted his son as well. They were just pups for now, so he had much time to wait before they would choose which pack they wanted to follow. Either way, as long as they were happy would be good enough for him.

Liam turned his attention back to Emma and her duel. He was worried that she would get hurt, but he knew his mate. She was a natural fighter and would easily put Marcus in his place. Liam wouldn't deny it, he'd been itching for Marcus to bleed since he left Liam's pack to join up with Emma. The Alpha raised his hand and then sliced the air as he stated, "Fight!"

"I'm not going to see Emma," Oscar shrugged before turning his attention back to Anya, "If you don't come with me, you know how Liam will react. For some reason or another, they're more volatile towards me than you. Probably because you gave the order for Liam's...well, we know what happened."

"I will go," Anya nodded then turned to Conrad, "I will return swiftly once they sign their treaty."

"First off," Oscar fished out terms to Conrad, "The original treaty between us stays the same. You don't make a move and I won't make a move. Remember your hold on China? Well, I have an arrangement with them they can't refuse, but you have me by some experience which puts me at a stalemate. As for Liam's, that'll be a bit different. But that's where you come in, Anya. You scared the s**t out of him before and I'll need that again."

Anya could tell something was off. Oscar was too calm about this. Usually he would've been itching for a fight, but this...this was something she hadn't recognized before. Anya gave a concerned look to Conrad before turning back to Oscar, "Is there something wrong, Oscar?"

"Not at all," Oscar smirked as he took a longer drag from his cigarette, "My people shouldn't live in fear of the lycans, so better to be reasonable."

She turned back to Conrad as she handed Oscar's terms to her husband, "Is this agreeable?"  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 7:09 pm
Emma nodded waiting for the signal. Once given she readied herself for Marcus, but he never advanced. "Are ya yella?" Emma asked. "I'm giving you a free shot take it before I lose my patience-"
"I don't wish for Liam to lose his chance for more children." Marcus replied coldly. Emma sighed.
"IF this were nursery I'd agree but since I will be coming at you with intent to kill you are moot in your point." Marcus made an advance to sloppy it was like he was moving in slow motion. Emma dodged easily and gave a playful slap at him sending him tumbling on the ground. She wanted to draw this out as long as she could.

It was about an hour later when Emma finally got bored with the fight and gutted him. It wouldn't kill him. Just knock him down for a while. She bided her time calculating the best ways in which to take him down without losing control and this was it. She hand him pressed on the ground and bleeding from his belly when she looked up at Liam. She was in full control dispite the fact there was blood in the air.

Conrad sighed. "No you will have dealings with Emma. She'll want to talk to you about something anyway." Conrad hadn't even realised he had said that. Not at all.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 7:22 pm
"My deals are not with Emma," Oscar stated again, then turned back to Anya, "If we're leaving, then now is the time."

Anya went to Conrad and took his hand. She felt strange leaving Conrad this time. It felt like a 'goodbye' than running an errand. Anya gave his hand a comforting squeeze, "I'll be back before the night ends. We can continue later."

She then followed Oscar out to a carriage he had brought. A bit..old fashioned, but it seemed suitable nonetheless. Anya got in following Oscar as the carriage driver started the horses. Her eyes glowed a slight crimson as she turned her gaze to Oscar, "You have something else in mind instead of a treaty."

"Remember how you had us basically stun Liam by drinking some of his blood?" Oscar flicked his cigarette to the ground before stomping it out, "You kind of started something there."

"That was to protect Emma," Anya stated as she leaned towards Oscar slightly, "What are you planning, brother?"

"In my household are fifty enslaved lycans obedient to their masters that will breed more enslaved lylcans," Oscar leaned back in his seat, "I'm having Liam sign the treaty stating the peace as long as he doesn't cause trouble near my lands."

"Or more along the lines of him knowing you have his people catering to you," Anya rubbed her temples, "You've gone too far once again..."

"And that's when you come into play," Oscar smirked as he pointed to her, "Those mutts won't lay a finger on you."

Anya knew where this was going. She remained silent as she crossed her hands and glanced out the window in the calming night skies. Once they reached their location, Anya was the first to get out before Oscar. They both realized there was something going on not too far from them as they were greeted with growls and suspicious glares.

"The hell?" Liam looked up when he caught the familiar scents, "Emma wins."

He stomped over to the two blood-suckers before glaring at Oscar, "You have some nerve getting your a** here."

"He has a treaty," Anya stood between them, "At least listen to it."

Liam was in a bad spot. He was close on Oscar's lands, but he didn't think the blood-sucker would actually make a peace treaty for them to sign. The Alpha glanced from Oscar to Anya, "Well?"

Anya handed the papers over to Liam who immediately began to read it. Liam grumbled at a few terms that seemed a bit unreasonable, but all he wanted was for Oscar to not make any sudden moves to attack either packs. Liam looked back to Emma, who was somewhat covered in blood, "You should see some of this."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:09 pm
Emma rose kicking Marcus away. Blood splattered on her clothes she looked at the pair coldly then read the treaty. "You realise dear, dear Oscar, that some of these terms are not something I will ever agree too and if I felt so inclined just by mentioning these in a treaty would have my fangs in your neck and my father ruler of all vampires again? Hm? Because I don't like this. Not one bit." She walked right up to him. Eyes cold and calculating. Her nose breathed him in. "You smell. . . different." She said. Her eyes slid to Anya. Her mother in law had something to do with this. She knew it. Knew it in her bones. She felt her fangs sharpen with anger she couldn't place. She knew this scent! "Alright. Oscar. . . I will give you two chances to tell me the full complete truth. . . Or I will have my pack restrain you as I torture my mother in law in front of you." Oh Yes the power. She felt her pack thrum with the desire. "Now. You will explain what this part is about." She pointed to the mid section between land and breeding. "You expect me to believe that you want us not to attack you if you hold one of us prisoner for a crime against you? If he or she say, runs passed you in a bid to attend their pack and your clothes are torn a tiny bit is that a crime? What if he sneezes here and you hear it in your big sand castle? Your terms are ridiculous. Explain them. Then reword them to what you truly mean. Not just cloak and dagger bullcrap! Unlike when I was human I have limited patience with your spoilt dalliances." Her claws sharpened a little. She wasn't losing control. No. She was adapting. Letting the horror inside her roll. She would smell and see the instant he'd try to lie to her. If he had any hopes of not being gang mobbed then he would co-operate. "I'm sorry he pulled you into this Anya. And I'm sorry I am doing the same. However, if he or you are hiding anything. I will personally make sure you tell me with your screams." Her eyes slid to Liam. "I'm sure my husband would love to get in on it."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 7:14 pm
Anya felt more nervous now. She didn't want to be apart of this nor did she want Oscar to keep any lycans 'trained' within his own court. Her eyes darted to Oscar who seemed more at ease as Liam scratched his head as he kept reading the terms over and over again.

"So you basically don't want us to hunt on your land," Liam began to read, "And you don't want us to use any 'facilities' either? What are you talking about?"

"Cities, transits, anything that is on my land stays my own without you or your packs to come onto it," Oscar explained as he tossed a cigarette on the ground, "As the same, those in my court and clan will stay off yours."

"These sound more like rules than a peace treaty," Liam stated as he looked over at Oscar, "A peace treaty would unite our hordes instead of separating them."

"It will stop any bickering that is going on as well," Oscar shrugged as he put his hands in his pockets, "I noticed some of you pack have been stalking my forces lately as well."

"For safeguarding since you have been known to attack our kind on the spot," Liam's eyes then went to Anya, "I'm not exactly surprised to see you here as well. Has my father-in-law finally released you from his services?"

"I'm-" Anya stopped herself, she couldn't say she wasn't apart of Oscar's plan if she was standing right there, "I'm here to protect Oscar from being torn to pieces again. That is all."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 7:46 pm
Emma didn't like being ignored. Slow deep breaths. Short temper. "Really? And you think I'd hesitate because you're my mother in law? Wow. I've forgotten so many things. I wonder what your spineless playground would say if I ate you both and took over as their leader-?"
"Alpha, maybe you should lay down. . ." Simon began his voice worried.
"Why should I? I will not have rules dictated to me by this. . . child. Has my father read this treaty? Why do you smell like Lycan and why must you jerperdise the last of your manhood to be protected by a woman?" Emma was definitely in a bad mood now. "Can you not smell it Liam? Or is my nose too refined for even a pure breed?"  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 7:54 pm
"Or maybe unlike you, I don't want to start a heedless blood bath as much as you," Liam snapped towards his mate before turning back to Oscar, "Emma is right, you smell odd."

"Unlike your wife, I also know something called 'age' and that i'm centuries older than her," Oscar rolled his eyes, causing Anya to nudge him, "Or take down towards someone who actually stands up for her when it's obvious no one else should."

Anya nudged him once again, causing Oscar to rub his side, "If you must know, i've had a few strays in my court as pets."

Now Anya was worried. The surrounding Lycans began to growl at just the thought of one of their kind in servitude. Liam growled as he balled up the paper in his hands, "You..you better get the hell off my land before I send my entire pack on you."

"What pack?" Oscar smirked before disappearing into the shadows.

Anya was on her own. She felt defenseless as the lycans surrounded her. Her eyes glowed a bright crimson as she began to back away until Liam snarled and snatched her wrist, "You b***h! If I can't kill him, I'll start with you!"

"Get off of me!" Anya snapped her arm away from his grasp as she rushed away to run in the dead of night.

Liam howled for his pack, only to wait several minutes without a return call. Worry began to edge on his mind as he realized what Oscar meant. He howled again before trying to track their scent. There was no one answering his signal call and he couldn't find their scent in the frigid night air. Liam looked frantically around, these people were not his pack but they were the only one remaining of the off branch of his own.

"That..blood sucker..." Liam growled as he transformed before running off to find his pack.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 8:06 pm
"Simon. Get in the car. Get the twins and drive back to Texas, My grandmother is there. She'll protect them. She'll have moved locations to avoid Oscar but I have her number dial it and tell her to meet her somewhere. Tell her its a red alert.Go!" She snapped feeling her rage boil up.
"What about you Em?" Simon asked grabbing the twins.
"I'll be fine. I'm going salting for leeches." She let her beast fly out pacing the vampires easily to meet her father.
Conrad was standing out front waiting for Anya but he never expected to see his daughter again. "What's wrong?" He asked watching his daughter return to her human form.
"Oscars broken your treaty with the Lycan. They won't care that he's not part of your rule they'll slaughter you all unless. . ."
Conrad paled. No. He set that up on purpose! He should have killed the little thing when he could. "Alright. I'll signal the troops. We will assist in this. The middle east and most of Europe is still under my command."
"Good. I have pull in a few countries as well papa. You go and get started. Anya and Oscar are right behind me. Give me permission to kill him. I know it's breaking your most scared law but he has sinned."
"Disable him. Put him in the special cell to await punishment when this is over. . . You've changed Emma."
"For the better I hope father." Emma turned and stood at the gates ready to face them. The wind was on her side tonight wish was good. Conrad went inside and pulled his army together to fight with the Lycans he was going to have to do a major overhaul after this.

Simon drove quickly he had a copper after him but he didn't care. "Adele! It's Simon code red. Code red! We need to meet up! Get your pack together."
"Alright calm yourself. I'll get them together. Don't worry. You know our meeting place. See you when you get here." Adele replied and hung up.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 8:15 pm
Anya could hardly breathe as she stopped running. She tore her dress from the mid-thigh down to carry less weight on her. Her hand held onto to a nearby tree, but she couldn't stop running. The stench of dogs chasing her was enough to keep her moving until she found a large river. Anya dived into the waters quietly and stayed under long enough to see the lycans run passed without even detecting her.

She was about to swim to the surface before she was pulled out by her hair. As soon as she met the cold air, she hissed angrily until she was free for a moment before pinned to the ground. Liam's amber eyes glared down at her as his snarl dripped spittle onto her skin. He transformed back to his human self as his claws still held her in place, "I should've killed you the moment I had laid eyes on you..."

"If you kill me, then-"

"Or what? Conrad will come running for you? You betrayed him three times now by choosing your brother over him, do you think he'll save you now? And Oscar left you to die. You have no one coming for you," Liam growled savagely as a hand squeezed her throat, "Killing you with be the most successful thing i've done in my lifetime."

Anya felt his hands beginning to crush her bones in her neck. Breathing wouldn't be the problem, but him severing her spinal cord would. She struggled against him, scratching and punching him as best as she could until she reached up enough to claw on of his eyes. He cried out in pain as he leaped off of her, giving Anya enough time to dash off once again.

She couldn't go to Conrad's castle. Just for being next to Oscar, she knew he would side against her no matter what she said. Anya continued to take off. Going to Oscar's was no safer. He had abandoned her to be killed off as the war's first victim, and she wouldn't die a martyr. Though her neck was killing her, Anya kept running as far and as fast as she could with Liam trailing just a few feet behind her.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 8:27 pm
Conrad hurried to assemble the troops. They had influence to do what needed to be done to get to Oscar. His estates already had been over run. He only had one stronghold left. "Summon the Court." He called to his assistant. "Make sure they're brought to me alive."

Emma's ear twitched. Alive. They were to be brought alive. She tried to pick a sound wave Liam would recognize as that and howled. Then she rushed inside threw on some clothes that made her look more scary than Vader and rushed to Oscar's Kingdom killing any vampires that stood in her way. The Lycan however did nothing to stop her. Though the strange collars around their necks unnerved her. "Don't worry." She said smiling at them. "King Conrad and I will save you. Even if I have to kill everyone vampire here to do it. You will all be free." She searched the Castle but he wasn't there. So she went to the throne room, took a deep breath and in a loud voice said. "Oscar, King of the Scum! You have until sunrise to face me! Or by order of the King, I am to give you final death. Your vampire servants will meet that same fate and your lycan freed. No matter what you choose. Face me. Or I show you just how much of a nightmare I can be."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 8:45 pm
Vampires ahead? Anya didn't trust them. They were Conrad's men looking for her and Oscar. She came to a stop in front of them as they quickly snatched her, "Get your hands off of me!"

"You're to be brought back as a prisoner," one of them growled as they kept a firm grip.

"Prisoner?" Anya's eyes widened.

"Let me at her!" Liam roared as he stopped a few feet from her, "I demand that you hand her over to me immediately!"

"By orders of King-"

"I don't care!" Liam raised a claw to attack, "Hand her over or i'll kill all of you!"

Anya squirmed, "Fine, you want a fight, i'll give you one you'll regret. I hope your father-less children rue the day you ever threatened me, mutt."

The guards released Anya and scampered off as she drew out her claws, her fangs barred as Liam transformed once again. This time, one of them wouldn't come out alive. Liam made the first move as Anya leaped above him and locked her legs around his neck, driving him to the ground before her threw her off.

"I'll gut you like a fish!" Anya stated as she used the tree to bounce back towards Liam, slicing his skin on his abdomen open.

Liam roared as he staggered back. Though he was physically strong, he had no experience compared to Anya as she licked his blood off of her fingers. Anya smiled as she smeared the blood gently on her lips, "It stinks like wet dog. But I'll drink every last drop of blood in you."

He transformed into his human formed as he tried to stop the bleeding, "You caused this! This is all-"

"I did nothing of the sort," Anya yelled as she wiped the blood from her lips, "I didn't want any of this and you're blaming me for what happened before!"

"Liar!" Liam roared as he ran towards her at a blinding speed, piercing her chest with his claw.

Anya stood still. She felt no pain as she looked down. Though she did not need a heart, she felt in tact. He did not sever her spinal cord. Her life was spared by his flawed hit. Anya pulled herself out of Liam's arm as she touched her blackened blood, "Is this all you can do? Have you never killed a vampire before?"

"My Queen!?"

Both stood still as Anya's ladies and a group of other guards surrounded them. Anya felt...safer, with them than the other guards. They ushered her away from Liam as he staggered to the ground. The group led Anya away from the injured lycan towards Conrad's castle, but she didn't want to see him. He would blame her nonetheless. Anya stopped, causing her ladies to look to her, "My Queen?"

"Go without me, but remember who your rightful queen is," Anya gave them a concerned look, "I will return when my life is not in danger by my husband's hands."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:00 pm
Emma freed the Lycans in the house and told them to regroup at King Conrad's Castle for a bath and a good meal. When the guards arrived she let them lead the remaining guard to Conrad. "Find Isaac." She whispered to one. "Get him to summon Anya to me. I . . . I need to apologise for my behaviour." Emma sat heavily in the throne and rubbed her temples. She wanted to wake up at her mother's house having this as a dream. She started to cry. "I wish I'd never lead them to my father." She mewed in Arabic.
"Come now don't say that." Emma looked up with a gasp. Asha stood with a soft smile in the throne room. "Tell me darling what is the matter?"
"Oscar-"
"Yes Emma I know about Oscar, don't cry over him, your children are safe, Anya is alive, so is Liam. I'm sure he'll head to the territory. Or to Conrad I'll meet him at the compound you go to your father. See if Anya is alright."
"I need to apologise for my actions to her. I was so horrid." Emma mewed.
"Then find her and do it." Asha hissed watching Emma rush out to find Anya.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 5:21 pm
Anya remained still as she watched her ladies and guards fled back to the castle. She knew how Conrad and Emma would feel about her following Oscar, but she had to prove them wrong. Though she followed him, she had no idea that he would have enslaved Liam's lycans. Anya turned and ran off, scenting more of Conrad's guards following her as she ran. She ran as fast as she could, but she grew tired after all the running she had done with Liam. The guards from Conrad's castle easily caught up with her before cornering her.

She held up her hand, "Hault! Do not come closer."

"By order of King Conrad, you will-"

"I know... I know..." Anya breathed as she stepped forward, "But I will not go as a prisoner, I will go as the Queen as is my marriage right. Treat me as a Queen, and I will go quietly."

The guards looked to each other, then nodded and allowed Anya to follow at her own will. Anya knew what Conrad would think, that she chose to follow Oscar though she had no idea of his intentions. This would only be the second time she had chosen to follow Oscar. She took a deep breath and accepted her fate as she followed the guards back inside Conrad's castle as they presented her to their kind.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 5:31 pm
Conrad's eyes lit up when he saw they'd found her, but the gaping hole in her chest alarmed him. Ignoring protocol he rushed off his throne and pulled Anya into his arms. "He didn't hurt you did he? Your brother?" He cupped Anya's face and rubbed his nose on hers shocking everyone. He knew she hadn't run with her brother. He felt so happy. He made her take some of his blood knowing it would help heal her wound faster. Conrad was so relieved that she was okay. He just wanted to take her from the court. "Darling. I have to be serious now." He whispered in her ear. "If you know where Oscar is, please tell me. They are not convinced you are innocent. So if you tell me all you know they won't make me lock you away. You'll be free." He kissed her cheek softly. "Love you." He whispered low and soft in her ear so only she could hear it.

Emma burst in at that moment looking rather ruffled up. "Anya!" She cried rushing her throwing her arms around the pair. "I'm so sorry for my actions. I'm sorry can you ever forgive me?" She whined.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 5:49 pm
"I give my whole forgiveness," as tears dripped down Anya's eyes as she pulled herself away from them, "But I cannot give Oscar's location, I...I can't. I'm so sorry, but I must ask for your forgiveness, but I cannot tell you where he is."

She felt terrible. As much as she wanted to let them know that they were safe, but she couldn't tell them where her sire-brother was. It broke her heart, but how could she choose who to favor? Anya covered her eyes as she tried to hide her tears. A cold part of her began to grow as she knew what this meant. Nearby, she felt her ladies walk to her as they surrounded her. This only meant their imprisonment as well.

Anya looked to Conrad, "I ask for your forgiveness for me, my love."

Liam staggered into the court room as he held his gaping wound. He snarled as his eyes locked onto Anya, "Let me...kill that...b***h... She doesn't deserve to live!"  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games