Welcome to Gaia! ::

~ Midnight Moon ~

Back to Guilds

~ for pagans, wiccans and witches ~ 

Tags: wiccan, witchcraft, paganism, wicca, heathenry 

Reply *~Forum~* (general discussion/questions)
Midnight Lounge (guestbook and chatter thread) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pompoennetje

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:38 pm
Azareas Aquarinus
@Dianda: biggrin

Well, I've had a good Imbolc. My rite was fun. I danced =D And the energy tonight is just amazing! And we had curry for dinner biggrin oh, and I lit candles in every room after sunset just to celebrate the light of the god biggrin
And to top it all off, I left an offering of a bowl of sugar and some milk to say thanks to Brighid, and the God and Goddess.
-Yawns- and I'm beat. Beeed time!

Sounds like you had fun. 4laugh

I loooove to dance.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:42 pm
Dianda Panda
Azareas Aquarinus

Well, I've had a good Imbolc. My rite was fun. I danced =D And the energy tonight is just amazing! And we had curry for dinner biggrin oh, and I lit candles in every room after sunset just to celebrate the light of the god biggrin
And to top it all off, I left an offering of a bowl of sugar and some milk to say thanks to Brighid, and the God and Goddess.

I loooove to dance.

Yeeep I did 4laugh The day started bad though. I seem to have a case of bad luck... Damn magpies... D: They see if you see one, and no one else sees it, you get bad luck. It's true. A lot of unwanted events have happened D:

YAY! Dancing is fuuun! biggrin Well, it wasn't "dancing". Just some Tai Chi I did to relax myself. But it's a form of dance, since music was involved.  

TheStarlessSkye

8,225 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

pompoennetje

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:48 pm
Azareas Aquarinus
Dianda Panda
Azareas Aquarinus

I loooove to dance.

Yeeep I did 4laugh The day started bad though. I seem to have a case of bad luck... Damn magpies... D: They see if you see one, and no one else sees it, you get bad luck. It's true. A lot of unwanted events have happened D:

YAY! Dancing is fuuun! biggrin Well, it wasn't "dancing". Just some Tai Chi I did to relax myself. But it's a form of dance, since music was involved.
Well, glad your day turned out good. :3

I used to streetdance, and I dance a lot when I go out. I can really dance the whole night without getting super tired.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:51 pm
Dianda Panda
Azareas Aquarinus
Dianda Panda
Azareas Aquarinus

I loooove to dance.

I used to streetdance, and I dance a lot when I go out. I can really dance the whole night without getting super tired.

Thank you smile

Ooh cool. Haha. Someone with a spring in their step biggrin  

TheStarlessSkye

8,225 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

pompoennetje

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:59 pm
Azareas Aquarinus
Dianda Panda
Azareas Aquarinus
Dianda Panda
Azareas Aquarinus

I loooove to dance.

Thank you smile

When I'm home alone I just shove some furniture out of the way to dance off the stress.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 11:47 am
Dianda Panda
Azareas Aquarinus
Dianda Panda
Azareas Aquarinus
Dianda Panda
Azareas Aquarinus

I loooove to dance.

Thank you smile

When I'm home alone I just shove some furniture out of the way to dance off the stress.

That's a good way of relieving stress. I like to bathe, or just simply meditate on a candle flame.  

TheStarlessSkye

8,225 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

TheStarlessSkye

8,225 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 11:49 am
Also, today I got some stuff. A couple of metal candle holders. One being a sunflower, the other being a flower I don't know. I also bought a gold candle and a silver one (My new deity candles). The Sunflower holder will hold the Gold candle, and the other holder the silver one.

I also got a black altar cloth with a pentacle on it. I also got some spell candles: Blue, Green, Yellow and White. And some Black Magic Incense. 'S'bout it.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:12 pm
Um...Hi! sweatdrop  

Agent REDACTED

Distrustful Seeker

pompoennetje

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 7:41 am
Azareas Aquarinus
Also, today I got some stuff. A couple of metal candle holders. One being a sunflower, the other being a flower I don't know. I also bought a gold candle and a silver one (My new deity candles). The Sunflower holder will hold the Gold candle, and the other holder the silver one.

I also got a black altar cloth with a pentacle on it. I also got some spell candles: Blue, Green, Yellow and White. And some Black Magic Incense. 'S'bout it.
Sounds like someone has been shopping.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 7:59 am
Dianda Panda
Azareas Aquarinus

Sounds like someone has been shopping.

XD I suppose  

TheStarlessSkye

8,225 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

TheStarlessSkye

8,225 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:15 am
Ugh. I HAVE to go to my one-ear-out-the-other Uncle's 50th. NOT looking forward to it.

Thing is with him is, he's stooopid. I'm not being mean. He just is.

I was sat in my grandma's, writing in my BoS. He was there, too.

He said: You into witches now and black magic?

My answer: One: yes, and two, there's no such thing as "black magic". It's not what you use, it's how you use it. And I'm into Paganism, specifically Neo-Paganism.

Either he saw the pentacle I doodled on an inside page, or he just read what I was writing: Explanation of how a Witch attunes with nature and the elements. If he did read what I was writing, I find that rather rude.

Anyway, rant over. I just don't want him giving me loads of questions.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:02 am
Feel like I'm drifting from my Craft. Like a huge weight is on my shoulders. Probably because I've had so many negative feelings lately.  

TheStarlessSkye

8,225 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

TheHangedQueen

Sparkly Reveler

9,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 11:30 am
Well, I'm home sick today and really bored at the moment. >.< I hope everybody else is doing well! heart  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 11:35 am
*wanders in* Hey guys!  

HorsesOfTheNight

pompoennetje

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 11:49 am
Azareas Aquarinus
Feel like I'm drifting from my Craft. Like a huge weight is on my shoulders. Probably because I've had so many negative feelings lately.
Try to stay positive? I'm a bit the same way. But that's because I'm so far from home and I miss everyone.

@ Horses: Hi. :3  
*~Forum~* (general discussion/questions)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games