Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
Butchered Hetalia rp. . . (working title) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 5:24 pm
Francis grinned and winked at her. "Moi? Zhe perfect man? Oh hon hon, mon amour. Zat ees so not true." He poked her stomach softly. "And after marriage comes..~"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 5:29 pm
Lucia blushed hard a hand going down to between her hips. "Yeah." She breathed nibbling her lip. "But can that not be straight away? Can I have a year or so with you to myself?" She asked the other hand sliding up his chest hunger burning in her eyes.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 5:54 pm
"Darleeng, you can 'ave me for yourself whenever and for 'owever long you desire~" Francis took her chin in his fingers and kissed her deeply. "We can wait for cheeldren, mon amour~."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 5:57 pm
Luce blushed more and kissed him back wrapping her arms around his neck wrapping her legs around his waist. She gave a little moan and nuzzled his cheek with her nose and giggled. "I want you to myself for a year after I graduate then we can talk about it again." She smiled more and buried her fingers in his hair. To have this sexy Frenchman's babies? It made her body warm.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 8:40 pm
"And zat ees a deal." Francis smiled in return, enjoying this moment with her as if it was never going to occur again. However, it somehow would. Suddenly, he wondered. "Question. Ees zhere any possibility zat our child would end up as a glowing Gentry, as you are?" He asked this out of worry, because he didn't want their child experiencing what she currently was.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 8:46 pm
Lucia frowned deep in thought. She wasn't sure. "Maybe. If all our children are Gentry one might be like me. We won't know. Out of the eight children Nona and pa had none were glowing, there is every chance our line won't have another glowing Gentry, or maybe our grandchild will be one. There is no way of knowing. Not for sure."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 8:57 pm
Francis nodded. "And mon family not 'aving any like you lessens zhe chance of zat." He caressed her cheek softly, helping with her stressing thoughts anyway he knew how.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 9:12 pm
Lucia frowned a little. "Lessens?" She asked. "I don't care what type of child we have my love, I will love it adore it because it's our no matter if it's human, glowing or just a gentry. I have no fears. I'm sure I'll make myself a reputation and they'll be too scared to hurt our babies." She smirked.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 8:50 am
Her faith in her own abilities and in her children surprised Francis. "You're right, darleeng. As you always are." He would still be the worrywart, though, and he needed her to understand that he couldn't help how he thought; always considering the worst that could happen.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 4:57 pm
"I know Darling." She whispered and kissed his nose. "Yet you're still worried and that's okay." She could read him like a book as easily as he could her. "But you need to have faith in our children or they'll think daddy doesn't love them. And we don't want that do we?"  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 5:08 pm
Francis blushed lightly and pulled her close to him. "No, mon amour. Just know zat zey weel be zhe most spoiled cheeldren you'll ever see. I can eemagine eet now, zem running to me wondering why mommy deedn't do somezhing for zem. And zen me doeeng eet and telling zem to not tell." He chuckled lightly. They'd become troublemakers, the exact opposite of himself as a child.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 5:15 pm
"Oh yeah sure make me the bad guy." Lucia giggled and cupped his cheek. She laughed and kissed his nose. "They will not be trouble makers or Mummy will get cross. And no one wants mummy cross. Though daddy will easily make mummy no longer cross." She added at the end snuggling closer to him. "I love you."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 5:19 pm
Francis smiled and kissed her forehead. "I love you too." He replied, looking at the clock. "Ma cher, eet's almost noon already." It surely didn't feel like that much time had passed. Thank goodness it was a Sunday, or he'd be plenty upset. Not at the two of them for spending this much time in bed, but for time itself for making it a weekday.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 5:21 pm
Lucia smiled and pushed him on his back. "Oh I know it is~" She teased moving to be completely on him. Her eyes shining hinting her true intentions. "But I'm in the mood for more Frenchman." She grinned her hair fell over her shoulders, then curtained around his head as she leaned down and kissed him.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games