Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 10:49 pm
Atlantis_Darts
"Well, uh, not to be rude there sonny, but," The boss glances at his two flanking goons, who approach as the boss snags the cup of coffee off of the table. "Our banker seems to think you mighta missed a bill or two here or there." He grins, his moustache curling upwards with his lip as puts the mug to his lips with a satisfied slurp. "You see?"
"What seems to be the problem?" Cera would speak up, from behind the trio. She was transformed for the sake of safety, figuring her hybrid-looking form would suffice and using her clothes to mask her ears and tail as well as she could. She also looked to be dressed up in a way that might suggest she worked here or something, if not for her stature leaving her on the small side.

Also, she seemed to be taking notes from Sol. "I'm afraid I haven't heard about any missing bills."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 10:54 pm
Reno dropped the glaring smile and cheery attitude as a cold stare now locked onto the gathered men. "Well then boys, I'm glad ta see ya managed to prove as shady as your outfits screamed. Would've hated ta use the last of the toxins I gleaned from the Pokemon nearby on the coffee of some unknown. And to have the Porygon accidentally dry an innocent." Allowing the statement to stand by itself, Reno watched as dual Zap Cannons flew at the big lummox and the thin man with great accuracy given the time the Porygon and Porygon2 had to lock onto their targets. "Now then, tell me what it is you want Flare before I gut the lot of you like fish and simply get what I want from the remains that are left here." The threat would hang as Reno kept the Pokeball palmed and prepared to swing his other arm out with the chain still wrapped around his wrist.  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 11:04 pm
Tesei Utakata
Reno dropped the glaring smile and cheery attitude as a cold stare now locked onto the gathered men. "Well then boys, I'm glad ta see ya managed to prove as shady as your outfits screamed. Would've hated ta use the last of the toxins I gleaned from the Pokemon nearby on the coffee of some unknown. And to have the Porygon accidentally dry an innocent." Allowing the statement to stand by itself, Reno watched as dual Zap Cannons flew at the big lummox and the thin man with great accuracy given the time the Porygon and Porygon2 had to lock onto their targets. "Now then, tell me what it is you want Flare before I gut the lot of you like fish and simply get what I want from the remains that are left here." The threat would hang as Reno kept the Pokeball palmed and prepared to swing his other arm out with the chain still wrapped around his wrist.

The two men hit the ground with groans as the dual zap cannons send them skidding across the ground, their clothes smoking from theh eat of the electricity just sent through both of their bodies. The big lummox lumbers to his feet first, quicker to return to his senses as he lets out an ox-like bellow, charging full-on berserker towards Cera in his madness, she happening to be the closest thing. The thin man is slower to recover, though he does shakily manage to get to his feet, pulling a Pokeball out from inside his pants pocket and clicking it to the ready position.

In the meantime, and separately from this hubbub, the boss, a wide-eyed look coming over his face as he glances down at the coffee, his mouth moving wordlessly as he gasps for air that isn't coming as easily to his lungs for some reason, drops his cup to the ground with a crash. "F-flare who?" he asks, seemingly genuinely surprised. "You guys aren't Sacre Bleu sympathizers are you? They've always had it out for La Fleur Pourpre...." He gags a little, as his eyes roll a little and the toothpick clatters to the ground. "Poison?"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 11:11 pm
Rolling his eyes at the over dramatic collapse of the boss, Reno kicked him in the chest before placing a foot firmly on his chest. "Okay, you're not Flare. So who the hell are you and why are you tryin'' ta ruin my establishment? We don't accept 'protection' fees. We got that handled ourselves. And I swear ta Arceus, if you open that Pokeball your boss gets no antidote." Reno's pointed question and rant shifted suddenly to the thin man, cold eyes locked onto the Pokeball in his hands before simply returning to the boss and replacing his toothpick. "Answer, don't fight, and live or be stupid and die. Choose wisely."  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 11:12 pm
Atlantis_Darts
The two men hit the ground with groans as the dual zap cannons send them skidding across the ground, their clothes smoking from theh eat of the electricity just sent through both of their bodies. The big lummox lumbers to his feet first, quicker to return to his senses as he lets out an ox-like bellow, charging full-on berserker towards Cera in his madness, she happening to be the closest thing. The thin man is slower to recover, though he does shakily manage to get to his feet, pulling a Pokeball out from inside his pants pocket and clicking it to the ready position.

In the meantime, and separately from this hubbub, the boss, a wide-eyed look coming over his face as he glances down at the coffee, his mouth moving wordlessly as he gasps for air that isn't coming as easily to his lungs for some reason, drops his cup to the ground with a crash. "F-flare who?" he asks, seemingly genuinely surprised. "You guys aren't Sacre Bleu sympathizers are you? They've always had it out for La Fleur Pourpre...." He gags a little, as his eyes roll a little and the toothpick clatters to the ground. "Poison?"
Cera had stepped to the side as the Zap Cannons shot, seeing the two skid backwards. She watched as the bigger of the two got back up and charged at her, quickly slipping to the side again to dodge him. "Sacre what now? If those are gangs or something, I somehow missed a memo in this city," she commented, keeping an eye to make sure she wasn't about to be charged at again.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 11:29 pm
Tesei Utakata
Rolling his eyes at the over dramatic collapse of the boss, Reno kicked him in the chest before placing a foot firmly on his chest. "Okay, you're not Flare. So who the hell are you and why are you tryin'' ta ruin my establishment? We don't accept 'protection' fees. We got that handled ourselves. And I swear ta Arceus, if you open that Pokeball your boss gets no antidote." Reno's pointed question and rant shifted suddenly to the thin man, cold eyes locked onto the Pokeball in his hands before simply returning to the boss and replacing his toothpick. "Answer, don't fight, and live or be stupid and die. Choose wisely."

The thin man scowls and places the Pokeball back in his pocket, where he had gotten it.

"Ya know, you drive a hard bargain. We're La Fleur Pourpre, The Crimson Flower, and we're one of the many street gangs that run around Lumiose." The boss reinserts his toothpick and places his fedora back on his head from where it had fallen onto the ground when the zap cannons had blasted his men, shifting Reno's foot of his chest. Making clear in his intent not to fight as he gets to feet and dusts himself off. Meanwhile, his big underling goes crashing into the wall and onto the floor after Cera nimbly dodges out of the way. The boss rolls his eyes. "My name's Pierre, and if you're not paying protection to somebody we're not going to be the last 'tax collectors' you guys are going to hear from, there's about eight gangs that roam this city claiming territory. Even the big name restaurants pay protection to someone, it's a way of life in this city. Might as well pick one and get it over with." He croaks then, his courage momentarily retreating as he feels his throat convulse. "Now, unless you were planning on murdering me..."  

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 11:36 pm
Rolling his eyes again before flicking the man in the forehead, Reno went onto another tirade. "There was no poison, you idiot. That was just to keep you cooperating long enough to explain some things fer me. But now, I want ya ta send a message to the other gangs. This cafe is going to be neutral ground from now on. We will host negotiations between the gangs and allow for more amicable solutions to be found while also guaranteeing safety. Your other choice is flee and lwt me begin my one man gang hunt that begin with your group and end when there are no more bones to vaporize. Again, your choice but I would take the wise decision." Reno offered to Pierre, a small smile doing little to hide the menace in his eyes and the wickedness the smile barely contained. Spinning the Pokeball in his hand, Reno awaited what he hoped to be a smart answer.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 11:41 pm
Tesei Utakata
Rolling his eyes again before flicking the man in the forehead, Reno went onto another tirade. "There was no poison, you idiot. That was just to keep you cooperating long enough to explain some things fer me. But now, I want ya ta send a message to the other gangs. This cafe is going to be neutral ground from now on. We will host negotiations between the gangs and allow for more amicable solutions to be found while also guaranteeing safety. Your other choice is flee and lwt me begin my one man gang hunt that begin with your group and end when there are no more bones to vaporize. Again, your choice but I would take the wise decision." Reno offered to Pierre, a small smile doing little to hide the menace in his eyes and the wickedness the smile barely contained. Spinning the Pokeball in his hand, Reno awaited what he hoped to be a smart answer.

"I hear ya loud and clear boss man, but I ain't so sure the others are going to feel the same way, I can only speak for us." Pierre says with a small shrug of his shoulders, gesturing to his two goons, who slowly limp their way out like a pair of dogs with tails twixt their legs. "I'll tell anybody who'll listen, but again, I wouldn't be surprised if you get another couple visits afore word gets round to the other leaders. And they might not be nice knock on your door and extort you visits like ours was, if you catch my drift." Pierre tips his fedora to both Cera and Reno, chewing on his toothpick a little. "I'll see ya at the gang meeting, I s'pose." He says with a roguish smile, seeing himself out.  

Atlantis_Darts
Crew

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 11:42 pm
Atlantis_Darts
"Ya know, you drive a hard bargain. We're La Fleur Pourpre, The Crimson Flower, and we're one of the many street gangs that run around Lumiose." The boss reinserts his toothpick and places his fedora back on his head from where it had fallen onto the ground when the zap cannons had blasted his men, shifting Reno's foot of his chest. Making clear in his intent not to fight as he gets to feet and dusts himself off. Meanwhile, his big underling goes crashing into the wall and onto the floor after Cera nimbly dodges out of the way. The boss rolls his eyes. "My name's Pierre, and if you're not paying protection to somebody we're not going to be the last 'tax collectors' you guys are going to hear from, there's about eight gangs that roam this city claiming territory. Even the big name restaurants pay protection to someone, it's a way of life in this city. Might as well pick one and get it over with." He croaks then, his courage momentarily retreating as he feels his throat convulse. "Now, unless you were planning on murdering me..."
"Sorry, that isn't our style. We won't be joining your or any other gangs, especially not with Mister Grumpig over there trying his best Miltank impersonation," Cera said, her tone sharp, "Now, if you're gonna raise a fit, I'll be happy to accomodate- or you can leave, that works too."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 11:47 pm
Nodding at the man's exit before moving over to the counter and pulling out a sign, Reno hung the odd sign beside the door. "Accorded Neutral Ground" was what it read, his own personal joke over where he had gotten the idea to attempt the neutral ground thing. "Thanks GRAY. I knew you'd have my sign ready fer me." Reno cheered, getting a sigh from the AI before it returned to focusing on other tasks. "Okay. Now it's time ta wait and see what happens." Walking around to the barista bar near the front and hopping to the opposite side, Reno simply sat himself down to await any other new arrivals.  

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 8:43 am
Odd and Lykas had sat fairly undisturbed during the gang visit, sipping coffees and playing game of poker until the big lummox that charged Cera crashed into the wall and the commotion tipped Lykas' coffee over. Thankfully for the gang, they left fairly quickly after that, before Lykas had time to notice.

Though once they had left and everything was calm once more, Lykas picked up the coffee cup and set it gingerly back on it's tray. "They spilled my coffee." He said simply, bringing attention not only to himself but to the fact he had witnessed the events and said done nothing about it.

"I guess they don't know who we are yet." Odd voiced, sipping from a cup of gourmet tea. "They'll learn soon enough. The Snag-A-Cup staff doesn't lie down and let people walk on them." He said with a devious grin. "We should get back to training soon, Lykas. They might need more of our power to protect the cafe if too many show up at once."

"Later....I'm going fishing when our game's done. Deal the next hand, I fold." Lykas replied, laying his cards down and looking around to the others.

Inside HQ, Trish grinned at Sub's idea. "I'm all for it. Screwing with the nobles is always a fun pass-time." Dee's heek's sparked slightly from her shoulder. "De dedede denne dede!" He chattered in excitement, eager to see people getting into trouble once more.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 9:02 am
Returning after some time of walking Kain was to grab over a hundred bags of Kopi luwak so he ensure darts doesn't ever go without low on coffee again. Entering the shops doors he comes to the realization that the shop has been shook-up. " what the hell. He throws the huge bag carrying all the beans to take a glimpse of the tragedy. "who did this to Snagem?". going down the the chute, the red eyed man found the downstairs all tidied up and straitened like normal. "few...". bringing up his SNAG, Kain sends out a verbal message to all SNAG in Hq

Quote:
"So is someone able to spare some time to talk with about what happened? if any one isn' asleep or out where are you?"

KomradeKarina

Dapper Raider

Isaac Hawking

PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2013 7:20 pm
Once most of the team had left for Ambrette Town, and everyone else was asleep, Isaac made his was into the kitchen. Officially, if anyone was still awake enough to ask, he was there to get a snack. However, his real purpose was a little more on the destructive side. Approaching the slurpee machine with a grin, Isaac quietly set down his tools and got to work disassembling the newly reconstructed machine. It's parts were needed if he was to finish his new addition to HQ. A few hours of hard, yet quiet, work later he had completed both disassembling the team's slurpee machine and putting together his new project. Packing up his tools, he grinned again at the product of his work. Pressing the newly installed button on the wall, he watched as a hatch next to the button open up and revealed a freshly baked blueberry muffin. Grinning even wider, he grabbed the freshly dispensed snack, before heading back to his room. He would label the 'Muffin Button' after he got some sleep.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 2:11 pm
SubonicXP

We've just done a one year time skip so when you post here show what your character has done over the year. Some could have helped out in making this HQ and moving over, or whatever you want.

(. . .)

Circa One Year Later. . .
The Snag-a-Cup was bustling full of people. Some with the pokémon and others with loved ones. A few people were even busily working with hot java nearby. Will was not one of them. While he was nervous about this region and all that it entailed, the cool façade never cracked. He strode into the café, wearing his traditional worn blue jeans, a white button shirt and black jacket. It was nothing fancy, just nice and casual. The jacket fluttered open as he breezed through, ducking and weaving through the people as he approached a solitary seat.
Reaching down to his pocket, he plucked out one of his pokéballs. Rolling the miniature blue orb between his fingers, he mused about the creature inside and the ramifications of its capture were.
‘You may take as much time as you need to nurse that Gyarados back to health, but I should warn you, they aren't the most understanding creatures, even when they are hurt and someone is trying to heal them, so be careful.’
‘It’s been a full year since I’ve seen them,’ William thought. ‘I wonder if they’ll even remember me.’
‘It’ll take time,’ were Nurse Joy’s words. She’d repeat them to him, nearly every day. Even his parents joined in the chant.
It had taken a full year for Gyarados’ recovery. The fin had grown back, but like the rest of the scar, it was disfigured. The burn and the resulting infection had turned the skin and scales black. Even the fin had a gray look about it.
“What can I get you?” The cheerful female voice asked.
“An at-rapper?” He asked hesitantly, knowing he’d badly spoken the name.
“An attraper special?” There was a slight accent on the special as the woman correctly pronounced the drink.
“Yes, if you’d be so kind.”
The world shifted into an entirely new scene. Within the timespan of a blink of an eye, the teen had dropped into the new Kalos Headquarters.
Hopping off of the stool, the teen entered into the headquarters. Dashing up the stairs, he passed into a corridor before entering into his new room. Just as Sub had said, there was a box upon the gray-blue covert on his bed. Inside, there were ten snag coins and two blue Apricorns.
Picking up the emblems, he slipped them into his pocket and left the rest. Turning, he inspected the rest of his room. His bag had been moved from the ranch and even some of his personal belongings from the other base. Turning back around, he picked up the box, moving it over to his desk, and found a note underneath. Depositing his belongings, Will picked up the paper and scanned over it.
It was a mission from Sub.
“I guess, it’s time for me to get back to work.” He said, his heart half into the words and the other part a confused, pained wreck.  

Magiking

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 4:34 pm
Sub was now back in HQ, upon his return he immediately went down stairs to GRAY's server room and began to type away at the main console in the room. Freth and the others would get a message to meet him there, letting them know the floor was accessible right now.  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games