Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
Sounds of agony and Bliss (Samantha Sinclair, Raven Lavende) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2014 4:15 pm
Kade MacGrieve.
"There are three things that never remain Hidden for long. The Sun, the Moon and The Truth."

User Image

Rohan was right. Clara was healing his pain. He was actually smiling and chuckling at the young ones that ran around them and around other adults. But they stayed in the shallows once he and Clara moved into slightly deeper water. "Sounds good." He said keeping her close. The waves were calmer now, nothing broke until closer to the shore. Good. He put a hand to her belly. "I think our baby will love the Mainly beach. And they have areas that are like artificial rock pools if you don't want to be near people or if the water is too rough." He'd been there at night when people were sleeping and he had found it soothing. It had helped him enough that when he moved to New Orleans he could go out on occasion. Helped him swallow his pain enough to actually go out on that day to find Clara. "They're cute." He said gesturing to the kids. "But they'll have nothing on our bairn."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2014 4:48 pm
♫♫ Queen of Sound ♫♫
♫Clara Marie Desmond♫

User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Clara listened as they moved into the deeper water, but watched him from the corner of her eye each moment. Perhaps, he could handle this…not that he had much of a choice. She’d be damned if she’d let him out of taking care of his child, regardless of what happened between them. She pushed that thought away as she thought about the beach he described. “ It sounds lovely, the shallow pools would be perfect for the baby at least until they’re older” She said enjoying his touch for the time being. When he motioned to the children she smiled a light blush coloring her cheeks as he mentioned their child. “ I’m sure every parent thinks that”

User Image User Image User Image
Wearing
Thoughts:

Samantha_Sinclair

Beloved Elder

11,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2014 5:13 pm
Kade MacGrieve.
"There are three things that never remain Hidden for long. The Sun, the Moon and The Truth."

User Image

Kade chuckled and nodded. "I'm sure, but I know it'll be true of ours." He said proudly and kissed her forehead. When they were deep enough he moved behind her and held her from behind pressing a kiss to her shoulder. He was ready for anything she wanted to do, float, swim, play. He was also good with cuddling too but he wanted her to pick what she wanted to do.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2014 6:11 pm
User Image
D a v e n x M c E n r o e
🐺 B r a v e r y x S t r e n g t h x L o y a l t y 🐺

Be vigilant my brothers ||

Daven sat down and shook his head, curling a finger in a "come hither" gesture. No way was he about to feast and force her to to not do the same. "Come, im curious to see if you can taste my satisfaction." He patted his hand with one lap and started unbuttoning the collar of his shirt for her with the other.

[ooc; My little mate, cooking for me.

█ │▌│ ▌ H o p e x r e m a i n s x w h e n x a l l x e l s e x f a i l s... x ↘↘↘

🐺 P a i n x R e v e r e n c e x P a s s i o n 🐺

Raven Lavender

Shy Fatcat

7,150 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

Xilos_0

Dapper Explorer

9,550 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2014 7:08 pm
User Image

xxxxWhere: Hard Rock Cafe, Las Vegas.xxxxWhom: Scarlettxxxx

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

"Most of the time I just ignore it. Unless of course that attention is coming from someone specific" He murmured, still rubbing his leg against her calf. Once the waitress returned though Adrien blinked in surprise at the large order. Looking back up at the waitress he thought for a moment.

"bloody, and just a coke." He ordered before the waitress left to go put the order in for the cook. "So while we're in Vegas. What would you like to do? Besides go back to the hotel of course"

When the waitress came back with their drinks he took a tentative sip, his leg still rubbing against hers.

Samantha_Sinclair

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2014 7:25 pm
Xilos_0

╔══════════════╗
«
Scarlett Rose MacGregor »
╚══════════════╝

Birds and butterflies εїз
Rivers and mountains she creates
But you'll never know
The next move she'll make
You can try
But it is useless to ask why
Cannot control her
She goes her own way

User Image

She shrugged lightly “ Aye, I rarely pay it much attention, unless some one gets handsy. And who be this specific someone yer talkin about?” She said in a teasing tone. His expression at her order had her quiet until the waitress left, but once the woman was gone she couldn’t hold in the laugh. “ Did ye ferget what I am Adrien. I could eat both our dinners and still be lookin fer dessert. I jus do me best to appear normal when away from work or home. Dun need to many questions. Have nae been needing to eat so much over the last few days as I’ve nae been doing much, but today well tis a bit different.” She said with a smile

She fell silent considering his question and she tilted her head as she thought it over bringing her elbows up to rest on the table top as she rested her chin on her palm. As his leg rubbed against hers she returned the somewhat covert contact, rubbing her leg against his. “ Nae sure really, I looked at some brochures from the Lobby. The Cirque Du Soleil show looks to be interestin, oooh and there was some sort of amusement park, Kade always hated those, but I like them. I’m pretty flexible though, I’ll have to pay ye back when I get home, my coat, wallet, and phone got left at the club. “ She said with a sigh, she hated not having her own money.

Wearing
I'm With: Adrien
Thinking: Mmmm, let's do that again.
OOC: In Neat Chat

Once you will know my dear
You don't have to fear
A new beginning always starts at the end
Until the end of time
She goes her own way

Samantha_Sinclair

Beloved Elder

11,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Samantha_Sinclair

Beloved Elder

11,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2014 9:01 pm
♫♫ Queen of Sound ♫♫
♫Clara Marie Desmond♫

User Image

She smiled softly and shifted to lean back against him when he moved behind her and kissed her shoulder. She laid her head back against him for a moment then looked out over the water. “ You know a long time ago, there was an underwater cavern on one of these beaches. I’m not sure which one though. Not a small one either. “ she said as she pulled away from him, and turned to face him “ Perhaps we can come back one night and find it.” she grinned knowing he’d get the implications of the recommendation. “ For right now though, I think you are way to dry for being at the beach” she said as she ran her hand over the surface of the water sending a spray of water towards him.

Wearing
Thoughts:

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 3:25 am
Sonja Dacia
"There is Truth in the madness"

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sonja lifted a brow. "I want to watch," She said nuzzling his cheek with her nose. "But if you insist on sharing a meal together." She whispered softly and licked bis neck before letting her fangs gently pierce his skin and started to drink.

Kade MacGrieve.

User Image

Kade smirked a little and nodded searching for an underwater cave sounded nice. Of course when she splashed him. . . His playful wolf nature emerged and he splashed gently back. He wasn't going to overwhelm her unless she grew more aggressive with her splashing.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Samantha_Sinclair

Beloved Elder

11,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 3:18 pm
♫♫ Queen of Sound ♫♫
♫Clara Marie Desmond♫

User Image

She laughed when he splashed her back and she splashed at him then ducked under the water disappearing. After long moments she surfaced again, this time behind him, and kicked her feet at the water’s surface sending a wave of water over him before she darted back under the water. She surfaced some distance away from him pushing her hair back out of her face.

Wearing
Thoughts:

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 3:24 pm
Kade MacGrieve.

User Image

Kade chuckled until she went underwater. He looked around and frowned. "Where did she-? Ah~!" He cried taking a few steps forward and turned grinning looking and finding her not far away. Oh she was gonna get it. He stalked to her going down to his nose a grin on his lips as he went closer to her wrapped his arms around her and spun her a bit then put her down and splashed her a little before pulling her back for a deep kiss. "Cheeky." He teased.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Samantha_Sinclair

Beloved Elder

11,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 4:44 pm
♫♫ Queen of Sound ♫♫
♫Clara Marie Desmond♫

User Image

She gasped and then laughed as he picked her up and spun her around. When he splashed her she covered her face with her hands, only dropping them when he reached out to pull her close and kiss her. “ I am not, you are just unfamiliar with having someone to play with” She said reaching up to wrap her arms around his neck.

Wearing
Thoughts:

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 4:52 pm
Kade MacGrieve.

User Image

Kade grinned. "I don't want to be unfamiliar anymore. I want to play. I find I like it very much." He held her close and smiled. "Once being around heaps of my family doesn't annoy me so much we should see if they'll play tag with us." He suggested. "I used to watch them play it outside my window and wish I could go play with them." He looked a little sad. "But now, I get my own person to play with whenever she wants to play."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Samantha_Sinclair

Beloved Elder

11,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 5:12 pm
♫♫ Queen of Sound ♫♫
♫Clara Marie Desmond♫

User Image

She smiled softly then tilted her head “ Oh pretty soon you’ll have to get very used to playing. I’m sure the baby will want to play tag. It can be a fun game, depending on who is playing.” She said then released him and moved a bit further away from him. She disappeared under the water again this time however her feet broke the water’s surface and it appeared she was doing a hand stand under water, moment’s later she righted herself and held out a large conch shell in one hand while wiping her face with the other.

Wearing
Thoughts:

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 5:24 pm
Kade MacGrieve.

User Image

Kade smiled and watched her pulling her back. "I will always play with you and our babies. It's everyone else I don't want to yet." He smiled at the shell and went into the water and pulled out a shell of his own and offered it too her. "What kind of shell is this?" He asked tilting his head then he felt something tickle his palm and dropped. "Oh my god it moves! It's alive oh my god get it away!" He rushed and hid behind her watching it sink to the bottom.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Samantha_Sinclair

Beloved Elder

11,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 5:46 pm
♫♫ Queen of Sound ♫♫
♫Clara Marie Desmond♫

User Image

Clara watched him and clamped her lips shut so as not to laugh as she reached out and caught the sinking shell. She caught it just before it hit bottom with her foot and pushed it back up to her hand. She turned the shell over and looked at it. Little wiggly crab legs were tucked up inside the shell “ It’s just a crab, so I would say it’s an occupied one. It’s relatively harmless. Might pinch you if you poke it to much.” She said striking a finger over the curled up legs before tossing the shell further out into the water.

Wearing
Thoughts:

The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games