Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Soleil Hospital Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Lady Gatekeeper

Interstellar Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2016 12:02 pm

User Image

↘ OOC [ .. .] ↘ OUTFIT [ Casual Encounter ] ↘ STATUS [ Single ] ↘ AGE [ 21 ] ↘ POCKET [ $1000 ]

Kurt adjust his tan leather jacket across his shoulders as he strolled up to the front of the hospital. After his last stay, he didn't much care for them all that much. The staff was so accommodating and everything, but they were just such an unnerving place to be. He also realized that there seemed to be some underlying anxiousness about being in places like this; his hand gravitating towards his right knee, that seemed to suddenly ping with pain. With a heavy sigh, his aviators caught a ray of sun as he looked back up at the building before finally strolling in. Walking through the automatic sliding door, Kurt craned his neck to look around the fairly barren lobby. There were a couple people scattered around but most of them were walking to other areas of the hospital. Or so it seemed. Taking off his sunglasses and placing them on his skull, tucked behind his ears, his golden orbs scanned around with a better view; not muddled by the darkened glass. He wasn't sure what he was looking for, but Priya said she worked at the hospital and since she was really the only person he had interacted with lately, she was his best bet at the moment. Not being able to remember your past was the most annoying thing in the world! He hated feeling so...Alone. No one understood the pain of knowing who you are one minute and then nothing then next, all from one bump to the head. A hand came up and mindlessly touched the scared area around his scalp as he made his way towards the front desk. Kurt didn't know what area she worked in and hoped that the secretary here could help. "Uhm, excuse me," he began softly, leaning up against the desk as his arm dropped to his side. "I'm looking for Priya...Uh, greenish blue eyes, purple hair...?" The clerk looked at him with a bit of a mesmerized stare for a moment before coming back to her senses and smiling kindly at him. "Oh yes! Of course, I'll page her right now," the clerk replied as she picked up the phone to try and contact the doctor.

Kirenai Yuki
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2016 2:34 pm

User Image Click for Tennyo form

User Image

PRIYA TAKAZUMI

❝WITH ▸ Solaris❞ ❀ ❝WHERE ▸ Hospital❞ ❀ ❝MOOD ▸ Surprised ❞ ❀ ❝MONEY ▸$975❞❀ ❝STATUS ▸ Single ❞

About Priya

Priya heard her pager go off as she looked at it. She tilted her head and looked to Solaris, "I'm being paged to the lobby. You may follow if you like." She smiles cheerfully as she make her way around the corner to see...Kurt? She smiled brightly. Was he psychic? She was just talking about him. That's when she frowned slightly. If he was here there was a reason. She hoped he was okay.

She greeted him, thanking the receptionist and tilted her head, "Hello, Kurt. Is everything okay?" Without thinking, she placed a hand on his forehead and cheek, discreetly analyzing his health with her power. He would just feel warm and fuzzy inside if he felt her power at all.

Kurisuchin Saiyuki
The Lady Gatekeeper
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

❝OOC ▸] ---❞

Kirenai Yuki

OG Gaian

13,650 Points
  • Married 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2016 3:45 pm

User Image

xxxx ♫ Solaris Windstorm ♫ xxxx
xxxxThe Fallen Angel Violinistxxxx

”My song can be a hymn accompanying your victory, or an elegy chronicling your demise… ”

Residence: 1100 Etoile Housing DistrictOccupation: Amour de la Mer Chef

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

The violinist finally reached for the cup and took a small bite as the doctor answered her question. She nodded slowly, though her face bore a puzzled expression. "Ah, a musician... I see. Well, can't wait to see who that person may be." She was interested in discovering more about the other person who may end up sharing the similar interest as her. It was then that a man arrived to look for Priya and Solaris took in the appearance of the man: shaggy brown hair, similar eye color as hers, tall height. When the maiden attended to the male, that's when she smiled.

"Oh, so that's the guy?" she asked while facing the doctor, her free index finger pointing on the man without raising her arm.

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

Mood: puzzled, but still curious
Company: Priya, a man (Kurt)
Money: $201.00 (Wallet) ; $600.00 (Bank Account)
OOC:

Kirenai Yuki

The Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2016 9:28 am

x
x
x
x
ωєםиєsםαч, ғєвяυαяч ⑦тн

םαч ③ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ①②②
( ④ мσитнs, ② םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PUMMMY

Trash

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 2:40 am

User Image

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ Camil 'Rye' Falkov Dragonkin
                                                                                ❛I do think my story is very unique because having a partial disability, you are deemed by society as someone who is born to fail. This alone had made me more determined to succeed not just for myself but for the Deaf community as well.

Hence my motto in life is to live a purpose driven life, be an example to the lost in the world and to leave a legacy.❜

▇ ▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

○I'm feeling ???
                                                                                ●I'm speaking to ??? at the moment.
                                                                                ○I'm currently wearing messed up.
                                                                                ●I have $190 on me and $800 stashed in the bank.
                                                                                ○I currently have feelings for no one.

Everything was black but he could still feel the presence of people around. He felt so confused, as if nothing around him made sense at all. His head was spinning still and all he saw was darkness, very much different from what he usually saw- 'white'. It wasn't a pleasant change, however. It made him afraid, he felt terrified of his surroundings for the first time. His mind was still conscious but he couldn't respond. He couldn't answer and his eye lids felt as if they weighed a hundred pounds. His limbs felt as if they were weighed down by bricks. Camil tried as best he could but no words came out, his lips wouldn't move, his arms wouldn't budge. Now, he's just laying about, awaiting what was about to come.

What is coming to him? Death? Is he going to die? What was he thinking? Overdosing himself on such things. All of a sudden, he felt his body lift off the ground, a familiar scent travelling into his senses. Who was it? What are they doing? Why are they helping him? But that scent. Camil couldn't get that scent out of his system. It smelled familiar, as if he knew it from somewhere. It felt like..

"Ca-..s..ey.." he murmured unconsciously. His fingers twitching every now and then.

It felt warm. What is it? Someone's back? With each step they took, Camil felt nauseous, as if he were about to throw up. But above all, he felt something strange emitted by the person who was carrying him. It felt foreign. It felt like.. fear. Fear? They were fearing for him? They were.. worried about his well-being? In that moment, the dark didn't seem so scary, it didn't feel as horrifying as it was before and Camil could feel himself calm down. After that, he couldn't recall much.

The next time he came to, there was a tube down his throat and he could see something black being pumped into his system. His eyes widened in horror and he struggled for a while before he blacked out once more. He couldn't hear, he could see their mouths parting in attempt to speak. Everything was so bright and with the discomfort of the tube, he couldn't help but panic over what was happening.

The next time he opened his eyes once more, he was on a drip. The room was a lot dimmer. He still felt sluggish but at least this time around, he could move. He's alive. He's.. alive. His eyes stung, probably from the tears that were brimming within his golden irises. He was so scared. So terrified that he wouldn't be able to see the next sunrise, scared that he wouldn't be able to see his siblings, his friends.

"Where am-.. i?" he murmured, his throat as dry as a desert. It felt painful but it was still bearable.

Out.Of.Crocodiles:

spicy meme boy

Name
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 5:36 pm

User Image

░█▀▀█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ █▀▀ █──█   ░█▀▀█ █▀▀█ █▀▀▀ █▀▀ █▀▀█ █▀▀
░█─── █▄▄█ ▀▀█ █▀▀ █▄▄█   ░█▄▄▀ █──█ █─▀█ █▀▀ █▄▄▀ ▀▀█
░█▄▄█ ▀──▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▄▄█   ░█─░█ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀─▀▀ ▀▀▀
User Image

User Image
XXXXXXXXXXXXXX Single || 27 || FtM || Morning run || ❤- Tired. ||Thought: The air is nice today.

User Image
                                      When I imagine myself I'm barely there.
                                      ~✰`★ ~ ☄Casey kept a steady pace as he headed for the hospital. He watched as Camil's fingers twitched and listened as his friend strained to say his name. Casey gave one of his hands a tight squeeze before moving his hand back onto Cams thigh to support him. the hospital, while not in view he knew it was close. He still had no idea what was happening to him, he smelt no alcohol and considering how lightweight Cam was it didn't seem like much of a chance. "What is wrong with your friend?" Pedri asked, he was showing himself, wish wasn't like him but he probably didn't have the energy to stay hidden and talk. Casey understood.

"I-... don't know." Casey said between pants. "He's in pain, is it... is it the same, Casey?" It took a moment for Case to understand what he was talking about but he remembered, Pedri was dead, he died a very long time ago, Pedri doesn't remember things like this, he doesn't know the difference between mental/emotional pain from physical pain. Just a few day ago was probably the first time he's felt anything in hundreds of years. "No.. I don't think so." Casey said, turning his head to look at Cam's face which was on his shoulder, he could feel the heat radiating off of Cam. Was he sick?

The hospital was in his sights and as he reached the door Pedri faded out of view, he was still there of course but no one would see him then, he was back to being Casey's little secret. Casey pushed the door open with his foot and jogged into the hospital, slowing down to a fast pace. "I need help, my friend passed out I think he's sick!" Casey said to both the people behind the front desk and the stray nurses and doctors walking down the halls. "Mr. Rogers, bring him here, we'll take care of him!." One of the doctors said to him. Casey Brought Cam to a gurney and setting him down and watching as a doctor and a few nurses strolled him into a room and closed the door. Casey sighed and sat down in the waiting room and waited, fiddling with his fingers and cracking his knuckles even after they stopped popping. He played on his phone and zoned out completely, whatever it took to occupy himself. It took hours that seemed like year but the finally let him in and for awhile it wasn't much of a difference, he sat in a chair on the side of Camil bed and watched, waiting, worrying. The doctors said he had overdosed on medication. Why would Cam do that. Case clenched his hand into a fist and propped his elbow on the arm of his chair, covering his mouth with his fist. Was Camil intentionally trying to take his own life, cause if so Case has been there! he can help! But if that was the case then why was he in the park?

Casey's thoughts were interrupted by the sound of Camil's voice. Casey sat up straight in his seat, scooting closer to the bed. "You're in a hospital... I was running and I saw you. You fell down in the park so I brought you here."
                                      ☄ ~ ★`✰

I'm just a ghost that everyone can see.
                                      User Image
Profile || Cashier at Bookworms || $993.65 || White Noise || OoC:
Casey talks
Pedri talks
Only Casey can hear Pedri
yo punny nut

dolefulkid

PUMMMY

Trash

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 8:56 pm

User Image

❛I do think my story is very unique because having a partial disability, you are deemed by society as someone who is born to fail. This alone had made me more determined to succeed not just for myself but for the Deaf community as well.

Hence my motto in life is to live a purpose driven life, be an example to the lost in the world and to leave a legacy.❜

○I'm feeling ???
                                                                                ●I'm speaking to Casey at the moment.
                                                                                ○I'm currently wearing messed up.

The light in his surroundings was a little dimmer, allowing him a better view of what was going on around him. He was hooked up on drips, his face still as pale as he was before. His eyes were bloodshot, as if the blood vessels would pop any time soon. His breaths were shallow but it wasn't as unbearable as it was earlier. He was able to breath more easily now though he still felt ever so slightly nauseous. Hospital? This is a.. hospital? How did he end up here? Who.. brought him here? Who was kind enough to help him eventhough he had brushed their attempt off when they tried to help him. Camil, still as stubborn aa ever, refused to let anyone touch him, to let anyone help him. He didn't want to accept their kindness, he didn't want to wake up to a face filled with frustration when they start questioning him only for him to have trouble answering them. Camil coughed and gagged in the process before he closed his eyes once more. "Pain..ful." he quietly murmured, unaware that there was somebody with him in the room. At least not until he finally tilted his head to the side. He jumped in shock at a human figure sitting by his bedside and had to narrow his eyes to make out their features. It appears to be.. Casey? What was he doing here? Camil couldn't help but notice his features that were clouded with worry and concern. Was he worrying over his well-being? Camil lifted his hand, gently placing it against Casey's, gently patting it to tell him that he was fine, that there was nothing to worry about. Camil's fingers were quivering out of nervousness, out of fear. "Thank you, Casey. I'm sorry- I'm sorry-.." his voice cracked and his tears that brimmed within his golden irises flickered beneath the dim lights before it slowly trickled down the corners of his eyes.

Does his family know about all these? Does Rigel know? Camil furrowed his brows, a heavy feeling weighing down upon him. He didn't want to worry his family and if they found out, they'd force him back to London almost in an instant. That was the last thing he wanted to happen and he can only pray that the hospital didn't contact his family members. He doesn't want to return. Not yet, at least. He turned his head towards Casey, wondering if the doctors told him what Camil did to his own body. Was he angry? Will he be? He bit his bottom lip as he attempted to speak with his hoarse voice. "I-.. didn't mean to- I swear- I wasn't planning on.. dying." he quietly murmured as guilt slowly clouded his features. He couldn't help but imagine, just what would happen if he came a little later, if he never made it to the hospital. Would he have died? Just like that?

Out.Of.Crocodiles:

spicy meme boy

Name
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 7:13 am

x
x
x
x
тнυяsםαч, ғєвяυαяч ⑧тн

םαч ④ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ①②③
( ④ мσитнs, ③ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PUMMMY

Trash

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 9:31 pm

User Image

○I'm feeling grumpy
                                                                                ●I'm speaking to no one at the moment.
                                                                                ○I'm currently wearing plain.

He opened his eyes, golden orbs scanning the empty room he was resting in. Casey had left, it seems. Was he disappointed? No, he didn't think so. Why should he be? Even so, Camil wished he could've stayed up a little longer, just a little more to get a word or two across. He couldn't remember what happened after that. There were police involved and they said something about mental wards? About psychology? He didn't understand, he couldn't hear, couldn't see and all he remembered was anger.

Suicide attempt? Bullshit.

What are the reporters going to say with their 'self-assumption'? "Composer Camil Falkov, son of famous musicians saved from suicide attempt". Is that it? He wasn't mentally unstable, he wasn't suicidal nor was he depressed, all he wanted was to get a good night's sleep without his overwhelming fever stopping him from doing so but it appears others doesn't seem to think that way. Camil pushed himself off the bed and headed outside though he still needed a fair amount of support against the wall to stop himself from collapsing from his sudden wave of lightheadedness. He took baby steps outside, feeling the cold air against his skin. The weather hasn't cleared up since yesterday and it felt a little chillier. He'd shiver ever so slightly but it wasn't anything too unbearable, at least. Not before long, he found himself standing before the flowerbed by the side of the hospital. It was an area well hidden out of sight, a place where he wouldn't be bothered by the doctors. He was sick of being treated like some sort of mentally unhealthy person. He wanted to go home but it seems, his brother had forced him to stay after finding out he had been admitted to the hospital yesterday morning.

"It's such a shame you're left unattended to." he'd murmur quietly as he ran his fingers gently across the flower petals. He figured he'd sit here for a while before he returns into his small jail cell. Or perhaps he'd just run off back home. It's not like anyone would find out now, would they?

Out.Of.Crocodiles:

KawaiiYukiHime

Name
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2016 12:28 am

User Image

User Image

.☯:´¨ஜ♨ஜ.¸¸.♬´´¯`Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ´¯`´♬.¸¸.ஜ♨ஜ¨´:☯.

Blair huffed and grumbled as he hobbled down the hospital corridor on a pair of crutches. He had awoken not too long ago, a bit groggy from the pain medicine they had been giving him. Being stuck in the hospital for about 2 days sucked. The reason he was using the crutches was because of the cast on his leg. How had he ended up in a cast? Well he had decided to go out for the day and instead of flying he chose to ride his trusty cherry moped. Things had been going well, the wind in his hair, the sights flying by. That is until some negligent b*****d came barreling down the street and smashed into him. His precious ride had been trashed and he was knocked out cold. When he woke up he was in a hospital bed. According to a nurse the accident had broken his leg and while he was out they had set the bones and put a cast on. His ride was in the shop and the idiot, who was apparently drunk had been arrested. Thankfully the damage wasn't bad enough for surgery, but he would be stuck with this thing for at least a month. He was so mad, he wouldn't be able to do much especially flying! Then he'd have to worry about getting his moped fixed up! He loved that moped, he owned it for years. It was his favorite way to get around aside from flying. He's always hated hospitals, the smell was nauseating at times. The lights were too bright and the sounds off all the machines were terrible. Plus being poked and prodded at by random people was annoying. He'd probably be stuck in this place for another few days. 'Just freaking perfect.' he thought sourly. Normally the young man would be rather chill about life, but he had never been in an accident serious enough to be in this state. He finally got tired of the hospital and decided to get some fresh air. He was able to change out of the hospital clothes into something someone had brought for him. Unfortunately because of his cast he was stuck in cargo shorts so he could feel the cold air around his legs.

A cold shiver ran up his spine as he stared up into the sky, lamenting the grey that stretched far. It wasn't too bad, especially since he had his hoodie on, but he really didn't like cold weather. Hopefully it didn't start raining, now that would make everything worse. He moved as fast as he could, making his way around the building, getting used to the crutches. He couldn't wait to go home and lie on the couch. See if he could get some take out or something, hospital food was rather bland to him. Maybe some hot sauce would add some flavor.. As he rounded a corner he caught sight of someone, obviously not a doctor or nurse, standing near some flowers. He wasn't expecting to find anyone else out here, but hey he wasn't really complaining. Talking to anyone not wearing some sort of uniform was really welcomed. He slowly made his way over to the other male until he stood close by. A small grin made it's way onto his face as he cleared his throat to catch the strangers attention. "Well it's nice to see I'm not the only one disliking this place right now. So whatcha in for?" he questioned, trying to start up some sort of conversation. The guy looked rather gloomy, maybe he could help to cheer him up. Even if only a little bit.

┍Ⓑ┑
🔥My Cash: $1000 🔥My Location: Soleil Hospital 🔥My Pals: 🔥My Clothes: Stuck in the hospital 🔥My Inner Thinking's: Ugh this sucks! 🔥My Feelings: Annoyed. 🔥My Relationship Stats: Single 🔥My Profile: Right Here
🔥My Stuff: 🔥My Job:

🔥Out.Of.Cookies:

🔥Themes: Frozen Hillside, Echoes, Fiesta

┕Ⓓ┙

yo punny nut

Quote:

KawaiiYukiHime

Colorful Cutie-Pie

PUMMMY

Trash

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2016 8:48 am

User Image

○I'm feeling grumpy
                                                                                ●I'm speaking to a patient?? at the moment.

Camil crouched down, allowing the gentle breeze to carry his red ombre locks in the wind. He'd take a deep breath, taking in the sweet smell of the flowery fragrance. What sort of flowers were these? What colour were they? Camil couldn't tell. They appeared in shades of grey. Some darker than the rest, some lighter. His world was only made up of black, white and shades of grey in between. Nothing more, nothing less. He was glad the day remained rather cloudy. He was able to see a little clearer compared to the other days when the sky was clear, at least his surroundings didn't appear in a complete shade of white.

He'd back away and lean against the wall when he'd catch a slight movement out the corner of his eyes. This man wasn't allowed to step out of his room at all and he was sure the nurse would be furious to discover an empty room with the drip removed from his hand. It was still painful where the needle once laid in his hand but at least it wasn't unbearable. He'd feel a little nauseous every now and then. Apparently, it was normal considering how the stomach is still attempting to empty whatever drugs he had swallowed over the past twenty four hours. He had eaten breakfast and to be honest, it was one of the worst breakfast he had ever eaten. Toast and baked beans. They tasted so bland and the toast was so hard it felt as if he was eating rocks. The man rolled his eyes as she sat himself down against the wall, away from the flower bed. How he wished he'd just go back home, sit down with his music sheets in hand as he attempts to compose another music score. Sadly now, that reality was rather hard to fulfill given his current circumstances.

Someone was approaching, it seems though Camil wasn't really able to notice with his eyes downcast. He couldn't hear either. His world was dead silent and all he could hear was his own miserable thoughts. He always felt bad whenever someone tried to speak to him only to be 'ignored'. Camil wasn't doing it on purpose. He simply couldn't hear but it seems no one bothered to try and understand the situation he was in before they jumped to conclusions. Eventually, he gave up communicating himself. Why should he bother? Try a little harder, they said. No. It wasn't him who should try harder. It was them. The rest of the world. The world that could see and hear, unlike his. He lifted his gaze, this time, actually catching something out the corner of his eyes. A person? He'd jump in shock, a small yelp escaping his lips once he took notice of the person who stood beside him with crutches in hand. Is he a patient? With a hand placed over his chest, Camil heaved a great big sigh as his eyebrows furrowed together. What was he doing here? His lips were moving. Was he speaking? Camil narrowed his gaze, his expression appeared indifferent, void of any emotions at all.

"nice.. I'm" what? "Disliking this place." huh? "What'cha in for?" Too fast. He was speaking too fast. Camil couldn't catch the movements of his lips and he wished the man would just speak a little slower. He couldn't understand what the man tried to say at first but at least he got a solid grasp of what the man was trying to ask. Camil wouldn't blame him, though. It's not like the man knew he was deaf. How was he going to answer that question, though? What is he going to think if Camil told him the reason that got him admitted into the intensive care unit just yesterday morning. "..overdose." he answered quietly, his demeanor cold and aloof. He wasn't doing it on purpose either. Why is he so uptight? Was it because he didn't know how to interact with others? No. It was simply because he was afraid of getting hurt again. He lifted his gaze, golden orbs meeting another pair of golden ones. That man was tall and he wore a shirt that read..

??

A snicker escaped his lips all of a sudden and he'd quickly turn away, stifling his laughter with the back of his hand. So he's a fan of Doctor Who now, is he? Knock, knock jokes were getting kind of old but it still seemed to amuse the musician every now and then. Catching himself laughing all of a sudden, he'd quickly clear his throat and any signs of smile would disappear in an instant. "..sorry- your shirt-.." he stuttered, his eyes downcast once more. Should he bother telling the stranger that he couldn't hear? Would the man stay long? Or is he just passing by? Nonetheless, Camil decided to give it a shot. He lifted his index finger and tapped against his ear, a clear indication that there was something within his ear canals. "Would you mind speaking a little slower? I-.. I can't.. hear." he stated, peeking upwards with rather timidly despite the intimidating demeanor he gave off at first.

Enough about himself, though. What's up with this fella'? Camil pointed to the cast on his leg, his golden orbs revealing signs of concern which was rather strange given how they were strangers that met just seconds ago. "Your leg. A-are you alright?"

Out.Of.Crocodiles:

KawaiiYukiHime

Name
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 1:28 am

User Image

User Image

Blair jumped, or whatever it was one did with crutches, in surprise from hearing the yelp. He looked on a bit worried that he had scared the man, he hadn't intended to sneak up on him. Figuring it to be more that he was preoccupied with looking at the flowers. Speaking of, he took a look at the flowers, wondering how they're not completely wilted in this terrible weather. He knew next to nothing about plants so they might be the kind that grow in cold conditions. Who really knows with how crazy the world is? Looking at the gloomy guy he caught his quiet answer, almost missing it with the breeze that passed by them. "An overdose?" he questioned. That was certainly a concerning thing to get stuck in the hospital for, he hoped the guy was okay. "Hm, well I dunno what happened to you, or what caused your overdose.. but I hope that you feel better soon." he said, unknowingly slower this time, with a warm smile. He wasn't one for make assumptions or judging someone, if they got hurt he just wanted for them to get better. He was intrigued when their eyes met, he had never known many people with eyes as gold as his own. Laughter reached his ears and he couldn't help but laugh a bit himself, it was infectious. He blinked then looked down at his shirt. He was about to respond when he saw the man tapped his ear. He took in the information and nodded, "Oh yeah sure, my bad. I'll definitely watch the speed, thanks for letting me know." He made the note to slow his speech down. "And yeah about my shirt. My friend sent it to me a while ago after finding out how hooked I was on the show. I'm not a big sci-fi guy, but Doctor Who is just awesome!" he exclaimed cheerfully. He readjusted himself on his crutches to push his glasses back up his nose.

He blinked for a moment, seeing the look of concern, then looked down at his leg. "Oh right that, yeah I'm fine don't worry. I was asleep when this thing was put on. Plus they've been giving really good medicine to make the pain go away. Only good part about being stuck in the hospital." he said with a shoulder shrug. He was feeling pretty ambivalent about the cast right now, still a bit upset but nothing to cry over. "Some a*****e smashed into me while I was riding my moped. Some drunk dude from what they tell me. Broke a couple bones but thankfully I didn't need surgery. Just gotta keep this thing on for like a month, though I heal pretty fast so it might not be too long. So I'm probably just gonna veg out when I get home, not too bad of a sentence all things considered. I'm just mad that my rides in the shop, gotta get it fixed and everything. No clue how much that's all gonna cost." he said with a deep sigh, scratching his head. "Oh, my name's Blair by the way." he introduced himself.

┍Ⓑ┑
🔥My Cash: $1000 🔥My Location: Soleil Hospital 🔥My Pals: 🔥My Clothes: Stuck in the hospital 🔥My Inner Thinking's: Guess today's not so bad. 🔥My Feelings: Calm 🔥My Relationship Stats: Single 🔥My Profile: Right Here
🔥My Stuff: -- 🔥My Job: --

🔥Out.Of.Cookies: Holy crap sorry this took so long. I was a bit stuck. ._.;;

┕Ⓓ┙

yo punny nut

Quote:

KawaiiYukiHime

Colorful Cutie-Pie

G_Gundam86

Devoted Businessman

8,475 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Rally Tyro 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 2:07 am

Noah "Wolf'' West
TFK Leader, Businessman, Speedster

User Image

Objective: meeting Blair?
Situation: Worried
People around: Blair, a person
Money Remaining: $1,500.00

As Noah had walked into his gamg member's room, he had seen him with the bullet wounds, the Crewmate's TFK jacket with two holes in the right side, and two exit wounds in the back, Noahs two fingers had pressed on the bridge of his nose, knowing the situation, this was jus fauntl, if he ddint stick with the plan, then it would not be a big deal, but someone had decided to the route of Heresy and betray him, killing one of his crewmates, and injuring, " I already had made the bounty placement, and demanded for this guy's death, can't belive that someone would do such a thing " Noah had said to the man, sitting down at the chair, , a $35,000 bounty would suffice for the moment of this traitor, but then again, this traitor had to be dealt with quickly, Noah had that kind of money from running the Nissan Manufacturers of the United States, as well as being a major shareholder within the company, " we knew it was coming boss, no use in trying to stop it" the man had said, Noah had sighed in worry, " we did indeed " Noah had said, he then looked at the time, he had tind the crewmember that he ddint have alot of time, as he needed to buu items for an event that was happening in the city, which would Noah had thought would be fun to do, since its paintball, and guns and Noah go hand in hand, the crewmember nodded at Noah, and Noah had smiled at him " hope you heal brother" Noah had said, he then had gotten up fron the chair, and walked out of the room

While walking, he had moticed someone familiar to him , it was until he had hears his voice that he was certain that it was him " Blair? " Noah had said, walking closer, it was then that Noah had seen the cast, a look of worry on his face " jesus ******** dude, are you alright, what happened?" Noah had said, looking at Blair

yo punny nut

KawaiiYukiHime

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 9:26 am

User Image

○I'm feeling nervous
                                                                                        ●I'm speaking to a patient?? at the moment.

Camil was rather surprised to see him look concerned after knowing he was admitted to the hospital from an overdose, and even more surprised at the words that followed after. His golden orbs would widen as they stared at the stranger and a somewhat small smile would work its way across Camil’s features.

”I-I just wanted to get rid of my fever-“ countered the man almost immediately, as if he was worried the redhead would misunderstand the whole situation. He simply assumed that the redhead would think that Camil was a suicidal person who tried to take their lives by overdosing on pills. The thing is, Camil wasn’t. He simply wanted to feel a little better and his fuzzy mind didn’t seem to help him at that time. ”..thanks.” answered the dragonkin, ”You’re really kind.” his features softened noticeably. Perhaps it was something that went around Soleil: kindness. It was something that wasn’t all too common in his country. The man found them rather distant and self-centered, very different from Soleil citizens.

The redhead laughed but Camil couldn’t hear it. In fact, he couldn’t hear anything at all but it was still a little heartwarming to look at, especially in such a gloomy place like the hospital. It may not seem like it with his rather distance personality but the dragonkin loved watching people smile and he’d find himself staring at their faces for a tad too long, just like how he had zoned out after gazing at the smile that curved the redhead's lips. He snapped out soon after, just in time to catch what he tried to say next. The man did not hesitate to cooperate at all and that was enough to put Camil at ease. The dragonkin could only hope he had enough patience to last throughout this whole conversation. Camil smiled and murmured a "Thanks. I appreciate it a lot." as he heaved a sigh of relief. When the shirt was once again pointed out, Camil chuckled, sensing the enthusiasm he had for the program. He wasn't the type of person who'd watch a movie ever so often which is why it was no surprise that it took him quite a while to process just which movie it was. "Doctor Who.. the one with the angel statues? I hated that scene-.. it was right there- that angel- it was right up at my face-" it was the only thing he remembered because he recalled just how frightened he was to turn on the television only to have an angel statue stare at him from the large screen. Camil stood up and dusted himself off, stumbling ever so slightly from the lightness he felt in his head. Oh, how troublesome. He shouldn't have gotten out of bed.

It was only after Camil was reassured that the heavy tension had lifted from his shoulders. He laughed at his witty comment. That was true. The only good thing about this place was the fact they had sedatives. "Well, at least you get free food though it's a little.. bland." the dragonkin chuckled, stopping once he realized what was being said after. A drunkard had ran into him, it seems. What happened to the other person though? Was he arrested? His golden orbs trailed towards his cast once more before he returned his gaze towards the redhead, "That sounds horrible- W-what happened after? I hope he gets arrested-" Camil was a natural worrier and from what was being said, concern would start to surface upon his features once more. To keep that cast on for a month would be really troublesome and the dragonkin understood very well how that felt given the fact he once had his dominant arm casted for a month and a half. "It must be hard to move around like that so.. I- I.. um.. hope you recover soon." Camil lowered his head, his cheeks tinted a light shade of pink. He wasn't one who was used to expressing such things especially after having been withdrawn from proper social interaction throughout the many years. To say something like that to a stranger was a little.. nerve wrecking for Camil but he gradually got used to it.

When the man introduced himself, the dragonkin found himself stunned and dumbfounded. What was his name? He couldn't really grasp what he said so instead, he took a small step forward as he reached forth and gently placed his thumb and index finger against the redhead's throat, his free hand doing the same to his own. "Um-.. Uh- I.. couldn't get your name- s-so.. could you repeat that..?" he asked, feeling the slight quiver upon the fingers that touched the stranger's neck. "C-Camil.. I'm Camil." his gaze was downcast, averted away from Blaire's. He wasn't used to skin contact and the slightest touch would send his features flushing fifty shades of red. Was it because he was shy? Or was it because he's socially withdrawn? Or maybe it was a little of both. Not before long, an unfamiliar figure popped out from the corner and Camil would quickly withdraw his hand and backed away.

Out.Of.Crocodiles: No worries at all! It happens to me too! rofl

KawaiiYukiHime

Name

PUMMMY

Trash

KawaiiYukiHime

Colorful Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 3:54 pm

User Image

User Image

Blair let out a low hum and rubbed his chin, "Ah is that so? Well I can understand that, I had a friend who was a bit neurotic. Especially when they got sick, so they ended up taking way too much medication and ended up in the hospital." he explained with a sigh at the memory. He could get the feeling that the guy was trying to defend himself. "So don't feel bad about it, everyone makes mistakes, and when one is sick they aren't always in their right mind." He blinked then grinned widely, "Aw well it's just in my nature to be kind. It's as I like to say, 'Treat others as you would want to be treated.' He was happy to see the change on the mans face. He nodded his head with a gentle smile, "No problem, it wouldn't be much of a conversation if you couldn't understand me." he said with a wink. When he started talking about angel statues Blair immediately knew what he was referring to. "Oh you mean the Weeping Angels. Yeah they're super scary, they can only move when you look away from them. Plus when they attack you they send you back in time or worse snap your neck. I'd have to say they're the scariest Doctor Who monsters to me." he shivered from the thought of them. He groaned when thinking about the food, "Blah I've never tasted such bland food before, maybe if they offered some salt, pepper or even hot sauce it would make it a bit better." He chuckled and scratched his head, "I'm not too sure what happened, I got knocked out after getting hit. Thankfully from what the doctor told me he was arrested shortly after I was brought in. So he won't be driving around anytime soon." He looked down at his leg again and shrugged, "Yeah it's a bit difficult to move, I've never had to use crutches before." He looked back up at the male, "Thanks for your concern, I'm sure as long as I do what the doctors tell me I'll be just fine. He was a bit surprised when he felt fingers against his throat but nodded his head. "I said that my name is Blair." He was sure that the guy could feel the heat that tended to come off his body. "Well it's nice to meet you Camil."

Blair heard a familiar voice behind him and turned his head to see Noah. He slowly turned to fully face him and rubbed the back of his head with a chuckle. "Hey Noah, funny seeing you here. Yeah I'm fine now, they patched me up really well. Hmm to make a long story short, some drunken idiot rammed me when I was out riding my moped. I didn't need any surgery but I'll have this cast on for about a month or so. It's not too bad all things considered, though I am kinda worried if my leg starts to itch." he explained with a slight groan at the thought. He shook his head then looked at his friend. "Anyways, what are you doing here?" he asked curiously. Noah didn't appear injured. Maybe he was here seeing someone?

┍Ⓑ┑
🔥My Cash: $1000 🔥My Location: Soleil Hospital 🔥My Pals: Camil, Noah 🔥My Clothes: Stuck in the hospital 🔥My Inner Thinking's: Guess today's not so bad. 🔥My Feelings: Calm 🔥My Relationship Stats: Single 🔥My Profile: Right Here
🔥My Stuff: -- 🔥My Job: --

🔥Out.Of.Cookies:

┕Ⓓ┙

yo punny nut

yukiteru65
● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games