Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Saisons de Amour Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 11:07 am

User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Getting along with people he will be in regular contact with wasn't hard at all for Patrick. "One bad encounter with a stranger doesn't mean I can't socialize civilize way" he thought smirking. Quietly observed any employees he notices around during his day shift. Didn't think job will get in the way of his sculpture job. Any monetary tips he received was going to Hiro's health insurance.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Saisons de Amour.sᏆᎪᏆus: Single.mᎾᎾᎠ: confident.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $643.10. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:no one around him.

Quote:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:45 am

User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

As things wind down towards the end of his shift, Patrick was starting to feel bored. "At least I stopped feeling nervous a long timer ago" he thought. Hadn't been to a room in the last hour and just observing other people. "For times like these I would need something to do when there nothing going on" he thought to himself. When his time was up he returned to the locker room to change his clothes then left on home after notifiying the desk clerk of his departure.[exit]
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Saisons de Amour.sᏆᎪᏆus: Single.mᎾᎾᎠ: bored.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $643.10. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:no one around him.

Quote:

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 11:41 am

User Image

Alexus liked talking to new people on his job, what he didn't like was carrying their luggage. Why'd he accept this promotion again? The bell hop shook his head at himself, supposing this was its own form of exercise since he was otherwise a lazy b*****d as his own self. As he waited around to be paged, he watched people, his gaze lingering above their heads for a while as he quietly stuck either to the lobby or the indoor pool. It was never long between calls and he'd go padding off again, packing luggage onto a dolly or showing someone around while carrying their near bursting suitcase. He was the one person with the longest employment here, right? Maybe he'd get another promotion soon? He kinda hoped so, thinking of how esteemed he'd look coming to work in a suit everyday. He used to hate suits, but now he thought they'd give him a good look. Something suave. The reaper snickered into his gloved hand, standing absently in his own thoughts and, he'd notice to himself later, not at all flirting or looking at other people. When it did dawn on him he felt somewhat strange, like his old personality was a distant self somewhere afar off and onlooking with a lost visage. Was he still Alex, or had he, in a way, killed his human self? It seemed like a silly question, considering he'd literally concented to removing his heart and fully becoming what he'd been born into. Then, he wondered instead, which one had been more of the real him? The spoiled Alexus? Or, the slightly more refined Alex? This, Alex?

Deathling |◈|Agenda: R-R-Room service! |◈|With: n/a | |◈|Recline/ Driving |◈|Living @: 1414 Doux |◈|Spending funds: $1146 |◈|Last Purchase:
|◈| Lust: ◉◉◉◉ |◈| Adrenaline: ◉◉◉◉

OutOfCigarettes:
oOo Tragic Melody OoO
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 1:22 pm

x
x
x
x
тυєsםαч, ғєвяυαяч ②⑦тн

םαч ② σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ①④②
( ④ мσитнs, ②② םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 4:33 pm

User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick showed up for work a few minutes earlier so he took his time changing his clothes. He doesn't worry as much about leaving Hiro home alone on his second day of work. Brought along a book this time to read between the times he wasn't called on for room service. Didn't have any problems whatsoever during his shift. Once lunch break came along he ate his packed up food he brought with him today outside the hotel.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Saisons de Amour.sᏆᎪᏆus: Single.mᎾᎾᎠ: calm.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $610.10. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:no one around him.

Quote:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 8:43 am

User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Didn't feel like he was learning anything from this job today. Lunch break ended and went back to work just as the same. No encounter of other room service like yesterday and he was content with it. Read the book he brought with him doing the times his services wasn't called for. As usual tips went to Hiro's future medical expenses. Thinking of Hiro it was time to leave the day and spend time with his animal companion.[exit]
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Saisons de Amour.sᏆᎪᏆus: Single.mᎾᎾᎠ: calm.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $610.10. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:no one around him.

Quote:

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 7:07 pm

x
x
x
x
ωєםиєsםαч, ғєвяυαяч ②⑧тн

םαч ③ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

םαч ①④③
( ④ мσитнs, ②③ םαчs )
PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:37 pm

User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick arrived to work on time and hadn't been late thus far. Once he changed into his uniform did his morning rounds in the hotel which is as busy as lunch rush. Encountered mostly people who had rented a room for the night or the day and spend it all in that room. The day went a little less boring than it has been a couple of days. One more day of work until he has the weekend off. [exit]
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Saisons de Amour.sᏆᎪᏆus: Single.mᎾᎾᎠ: calm.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $610.10. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:no one around him, just working.

Quote:

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 8:38 pm

x
x
x
x
тнυяsםαч, мαяcн ①sт

םαч ④ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

םαч ①④④
( ④ мσитнs, ②④ םαчs )
PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 8:57 pm

User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Last day of work week for Patrick was like the last couple of days. This was just a fill in some free time job during his break between projects. Lunch outside and read about half of the book by the time his shift was over with. After changing into his street clothes, he was thinking more about taking lessons. "Would be a nice surprise to my business partner to be able to swim together" he thought. Once he made sure someone knows he is leaving and clocked, he left on out to spend some time with his beloved kitten, Hiro. [exit]
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Saisons de Amour.sᏆᎪᏆus: Single.mᎾᎾᎠ: neutral.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $610.10. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:no one around him, just working.

Quote:

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2017 8:21 am

x
x
x
x
{ ② ωєєк тιмє sкιρ }

мσиםαч, мαяcн ①⑨тн

םαч ① σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

םαч ①⑥②
( ⑤ мσитнs, ⑪ םαчs )
PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 7:16 am

User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick clocked in work shift like any other weekday, but today was different because today was half a day for him. Nothing was going to deter him from spending some of his vacation days with Kenzie and Hiro, the two people left in his life. Brother from another mother and the beloved pet. He would ask more in his life, but he knows nothing good will come out of it based on his life experiences. Worked up to the time he was supposed to go and pick up Hiro so they can meet up with Kenzie at the park. He had an small over night bag packed up for the one day stay at a different hotel from this that he had reserved ahead of time, more than a week ago. [exit]
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Saisons de Amour.sᏆᎪᏆus: Single.mᎾᎾᎠ: anxious.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $610.10. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:no one around him, just working.

Quote:

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

xNilu

Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 6:16 am

User Image
User Image

ll 𝕗𝕖𝕖𝕝𝕚𝕟𝕘 Fine ll 𝕔𝕒𝕣𝕣𝕪𝕚𝕟𝕘 $200, Cell phone, USP 45. ll 𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕦𝕤On foot, Healthy ll 𝕓𝕒𝕟𝕜$ 800 ll

𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮 𝓫𝔂 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓯𝓲𝓻𝓮 𝓪𝓽 𝓷𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽...

It's going slow today, I thought, absently staring at the doors from the reception desk. There had been no calls all morning, and now it was well through the early evening and still no one. It made my job easy of course, but I didn't take the job because I wanted it easy. I wanted it because I saw the opportunity to meet all kinds of people, plus it was time to brush up on my people's skill. It was getting rustier than a chunk of iron left in a barn. I let out a quiet sigh and leaned back against my chair. I'm missing my car already, wishing I could park it at the front but management wouldn't allow it. I understood of course, they were for guests. Still, it would've made me feel much better if I could see it from my desk. I shifted on my seat, sitting straight once more and drew out a blank paper from a drawer. Using the pen I had in my pocket, I started drawing out my thoughts. Well, doodling really but details.

....𝓵𝓾𝓬𝓴𝔂 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝔂𝓸𝓾, 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽'𝓼 𝔀𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓲 𝓵𝓲𝓴𝓮, 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽'𝓼 𝔀𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓲 𝓵𝓲𝓴𝓮

Is my post okay? 𝕠.𝕠.𝕔

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 10:11 am

User Image
    User Image
                                                User Image
                                              • || Wearing ||LocationSaisons de Amour || Company Evelyn || Song Last Breath -- O'Brother || Wallet $150|| Bank $850||
                                                chatty chat "talky talk" 'thinky think'

It didn't take her long to get to Uptown Soleil, and the first place she had decided to step into was Saison de Amour- a hotel she had been told. Eyes wide in wonder, the twenty-four-year-old looked around the opulent building, drinking in every detail that the place had to offer. "Wow...you'd think I had just walked into a palace with a place like this being here." the girl muttered to herself, pulling out her phone from her back pocket to snap a picture.

Smiling to herself, she quickly shot it to her dad, before slipping the phone back into her pocket. 'It's absolutely beautiful here. No wonder I've heard such good things.' The woman thought, moving out of the way of passing people. Still glancing around, light brown eyes landed on a woman sitting at the desk, seeming to be doodling in her boredom. "Oh!" The girl whispered to herself in a sort of wonder, approaching the desk.

"Hello!" She said cheerfully, waving at the woman while standing to the side, just out of the way of any possible guest that wanted to rent out a room. "We're neighbors...right? I think I've seen you around my district." She asked, unsure if she had perhaps confused the woman for the short-haired woman that lived in the floor beside her...or below. She wasn't entirely sure honestly.

xNilu
                                                Seeing as they are actually neighbors it's a guestimate that Ava has potentially seen Evelyn haha xD

Rae the Fae

Beloved Guardian

13,900 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Megathread 100
● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games