Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Downtown Soleil
Streets of Downtown Soleil Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rhun Tolihzeh

The Committee Staff Vampire

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2020 1:18 pm
OoC: -

GENERAL STATS
User Image❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆
⊹⊱⋛⋋ Seth Tio'bre1517 Lumiere
Where: Downtown Soleil
With: -
Dating: Single

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

CURRENT EQUIPMENT:
MH: -
OH:
Armor: General clothing

User Image
200/200 HP
Wallet: $1000 (lots more on bank)
User Image

After his agreement with Benjamin, Seth had left the bookstore to bring his purchases to his home. He still had quite some time ahead before they would actually meet up. This market sounded interesting though. The day had passed on a normal pace as the violinist had read some in one of the new books he bought while he had one of his new CDs playing in the background. He had to admit he quite enjoyed it. But at some point he had to stop and get ready for meeting his new friend on time. The young man had taken a quick shower to rinse himself of the sticky hot weather for a moment and got dressed in general grey shorts and a white tank before he left his house and started his walk to the appointed place. Well on time as he once again had need of his map to find the place. Once he was close enough not to get lost however, he folded it back up and put it in the pocket of his shorts.

Once he made it to the area though he looked around with a bit of caution. It reminded him of his earlier days, before he had broken through as a professional violinist but at the same time it looked like an area his manager would warn him away from now he was no longer unknown. At least it didn't seem like people knew about him in Soleil, so that was a plus. Though thinking of how his manager would go at him if they would find out caused a feint tormented smile. Still he shook those thought aside for now and decided to have a look around since he was here anyway and would be here a while as he waited for Benjamin to join him. The young man walked through the streets for a bit as he looked at the buildings that dotted this district and couldn't help but smile brighter as he really recognized it as familiar to him from the past. It wasn't the same area, or even the same continent, but the similarities were striking.

Soon though he returned to the beginning of the streets so he could wait for Benjamin to join him. While he waited, leaning back at a nearby low wall, Seth looked at the cars driving by. It sure got busy here didn't it? The young man wondered how he didn't hear any of that traffic where he lived. As busy as this street was, as quiet was Lumiere it would seem. Perhaps because it was such a posh neighborhood. The young man thought about that as he waited. He grew up living of the street for years until he met his teacher. To live such an extravagant life now was unexpected. The violinist had gotten used to it by now, but it had taken him quite a while.

User Image

ON HIS PERSON

House Keys
Wallet

HIS ABILITIES
> Healing: He can heal minor wounds using his magic.
> Hydrokinesis: The ability to manipulate water at will and change it into different shapes. His favorites are animal shapes. Having the ability to transform it into Vapor or mist. No longer his to control once it's vapor or mist. An escape mechanism.
> Water Breathing: Being attuned to water specifically as a Water Magi, Seth can use his magic to breath underwater. It doesn't take much, but it still requires energy, if he uses it for longer periods of time he needs to rest.
> Decelerated Aging: He ages slower than a human would, does not need water nearby to remain that way.

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

-

-

[color=#6699ff]"SPOKEN"[/color]
[color=#1ac6ff][i]'THOUGHTS'[/i][/color]
[align=center][img]https://i.imgur.com/JW4SGvU.png[/img][/align]
[imgright]https://i.ibb.co/tsmxH6G/Exit.gif[/imgright]

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2020 6:57 pm
User Image

User Image
                            • -- Enter --

He used his bike throughout the stroll to Downtown, the light wind caressing his exposed skin. Ben had actually used his bike also on his way to work this morning. He hummed a song as he took in the view. With the weather being good, more people were now outdoors. Not to mention that several people were in the mood to go to the beach or even check out what to eat or buy. But more importantly, the Farmer’s Market was the main attraction, hence the reason why he decided to meet up with Seth on the streets to be a guide of sorts for what to buy there.

Benjamin finally saw Seth, so he used the brakes to coerce the bike to slow down, until the two were close though with several inches being the distance between them. “Looks like I made it just in time. Enjoying the view?” he asked while adjusting his bag that was put in the front basket. It was because of being in danger of being toppled over to the ground if the half-demon was not careful with it. Not to mention that his leftover scones from this morning were still there and it would be a shame to let them crumble because of that one clumsy act.

Mood: cordial
                              Company: Seth
                              Money: $40.00 (Wallet); $1600.00 (Bank)
                              OOC:

GFX and Layout by Paradise Qween. Do not steal.

Rhun Tolihzeh

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
    • Perfect Attendance 400
    • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
    • nuGen Staff 25
    • The Committee Staff 25
    • Team Edward 100
    PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2020 8:26 am

GENERAL STATS
    User Image❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆
    Where: Streets of Downtown Soleil
    With: Benjamin

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

CURRENT EQUIPMENT:
    OH:

User Image
    200/200 HP
    User Image

It was really quite interesting to see this scene before him as he had his arms folded before him loosely. Especially with how much it resounded with his memories. But Seth didn't really get a chance to get lost in his thought as the sound of something other than cars drew his attention. The young man lowered his arms and calmly turned his head curiously towards the source of it. It didn't take long before his gaze found Benjamin and lingered on them as they biked towards the meeting place. The violinist smiled a bit as he stood up right away from the low wall and turned fully towards the one coming his way. It would seem they were quite concerned with their bag though when they stopped. Seth's gaze lingered on the bag for only a moment before he looked back at the owner of it. After all it was none of his business what others had with them. Nor did he often ask after such either way.

"You're perfectly on time. And it is more a familiarity that this place strikes. My first years of my life I grew up in a place just as this." Seth admitted. His life had taken a rapid turn once his teacher had taken him in of course. Instead of the streets he slept in a soft warm bed and he woke up every morning to a breakfast and the rest of the day was often used for practice and later playing on the violins together. They were fond memories and Seth could only be grateful and happy that the man had plucked him off the streets and turned him into a class violinist. The young man pushed the memories aside and focused on Benjamin for now. they had agreed to meet up after all and they seemed finished with the bag. It didn't escape Seth though that they seemed quite different than from how they had been this morning. Perhaps a bit looser, if he had to give it a name. Not that Seth minded, his professional life was filled enough with stiff people.

Seth smiled to Benjamin as he rested a bit more on his left foot. He had stood on his right leg for a bit longer than he had realized and it felt like it was tingling. The young man tapped the tips of his right shoe a bit on the ground to 'wake it up' but he didn't put more attention on it than that. "I hope it has been a good day since earlier? Which way do we go for the market?" he asked the other curiously as he was eager to see what it all had to offer. And the chance to see it with his first acquaintance, he wasn't sure if Benjamin considered them friends so soon, was even better. And their knowledge of Soleil would no doubt be extensive. The violinist was ready to follow the other to whichever place he would guide them.

User Image

IN HIS BAG

House Keys
    Wallet

HIS ABILITIES
    > Hydrokinesis: The ability to manipulate water at will and change it into different shapes. His favorites are animal shapes. Having the ability to transform it into Vapor or mist. No longer his to control once it's vapor or mist. An escape mechanism.
    > Water Breathing: Being attuned to water specifically as a Water Magi, Seth can use his magic to breath underwater. It doesn't take much, but it still requires energy, if he uses it for longer periods of time he needs to rest.
    > Decelerated Aging: He ages slower than a human would, does not need water nearby to remain that way.

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

-

-

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2020 8:58 pm
    User Image

User Image

• His foot left the bike pedal. “Hectic at some parts, but it’s fine otherwise,” Benjamin replied. With the bag being re-positioned to a comfortable spot in the basket, it would be easier now for him to guide Seth on the way to the market. At the inquiry about the directions to the Farmer’s Market, his thumb pointed towards himself, “It is not that far. We need to walk straight longer then turn right. That’s where the market is. Just follow me. I’ll stroll a bit slower so that you can watch up.” With that, he hopped out of his bike and started walking. His grip on the handles were firm but still retaining the gentleness as his eyes skated towards his companion.

“I had been in several markets of that kind before back in England so I am hoping that the experience will be a good one,” he said as he continued forward,“Perhaps you had been in several markets as well before moving here?” In fact, Ben was unsure of Seth’s past life aside from his occupation so this may be a good start to exchange stories about who they were back then. As long as his past life before being adopted would be left in the dark, of course.

Mood: cordial
                                Company: Seth
                                Money: $40.00 (Wallet); $1600.00 (Bank)
                                OOC:

GFX and Layout by Paradise Qween. Do not steal.

Rhun Tolihzeh

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
      • Perfect Attendance 400
      • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
      • nuGen Staff 25
      • The Committee Staff 25
      • Team Edward 100
      PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2020 8:01 am

GENERAL STATS
      User Image❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆
      Where: Streets of Downtown Soleil
      With: Benjamin

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

CURRENT EQUIPMENT:
      OH:

User Image
      200/200 HP
      User Image

Seth wasn't sure what they meant with they'll stroll slower so he could catch up. After all he was quite young himself and well capable to walk fast enough. He didn't comment about it though. Nor did it really bother him, it was just an idle wonder what they had meant. Not that it mattered. It didn't take long before they started walking towards the direction the other just pointed out they would have to go. It had to be close by or Benjamin would surely have asked about other transportation? Seth put it aside for now though as he listened to what the other said. It would seem they had some experience with these markets. When they asked about it to him though Seth smiled and shrugged a bit. "Not quite. When I was younger I didn't have the money to visit a market. Let alone the time as I often worked for food most of the time. I would have been to busy with earning my meal to visit anywhere." he spoke honestly. After all it was a story well known to those that knew Seth. His fans would he dare say?

"By the time I no longer had to work for my food I was to busy practicing. My teacher was also the one that adopted me from the street life. After that the performances started and playing for a living followed by the concerts and contests and by then all we needed was brought by catering and the like. So I'm afraid this will be my first visit to an open air market." he admitted. It was his life story in very short but he highly doubted Benjamin would want to know every depressing detail at any rate. To Seth it was enough he was happy in life now. No matter where he came from. "How did you like the markets you have been to so far?" Seth asked the other curiously. They really sounded like they could be a lot of fun to walk around at.

User Image

IN HIS BAG

House Keys
      Wallet

HIS ABILITIES

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

-

-

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2020 11:39 pm
      x
      x
      x
      x
      тнυяsםαч, σcтσвєя ⑱тн

םαч ④ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
      םαч ③⑦⑤
      ( ① чєαя, ⑩ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2020 6:34 am
      User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

❝Ⓛⓘⓢⓐ Ⓡⓞⓩⓐⓡⓘⓞ Ⓜⓐⓡⓣⓘⓝⓔⓩ❞
      ══════════════════════════

"No soy todo lo que ves, pero tampoco ves todo lo que soy."

It started to feel like her life was truly jinxed, even through she refused to show it. Maybe it was karma biting her butt for bothering an innocent man like the man she just met the other day, although innocent was far from the right description in her mind. The man was irking her as much as she was him, so why would karma just act all one sided? It didn't have to take away her good friend from her, her boss, drink buddy and well, overall the friend that made her feel much like she belonged somewhere.

Fighting him wasn't what she intended to do, although she did sock him for telling her he had to leave and probably wouldn't have a chance to come back. But he deserved it, for leaving her like this. Now she wasn't going to revert and become a mess she once was, but it was tempting to. Maybe the added responsibility of looking after his business for him was..something.

Even walking down the streets gave her a brief sense of nostalgia, even though it was broad daylight. A brief exhale and she brushed her fingers through her long brown locks, idly twirling her finger along the helix as she walked ahead. Staying in the confines of the salon was a little unpleasant from the emptiness it brought with Rigel's absence, but she was slowly learning to get past it. But at times like these, she would find a way or two to step out when it was low in customers and run errands that didn't require her presence. Today it was stacking up the staff fridge since, they were already out of smoothies and healthier snacks. Who would have thought people would actually opt for them?

"Alright, so, humus, baby carrots, those baked snacks, breads, oof, I should have just ordered the stuff online instead and had them delivered over to the salon than walking all the way over to the store and carry them back." she mumbled to herself as she read through the list on her phone before slipping it back into her pocket, "Well, serves you right for offering." she sighed, shaking her head over to herself again.

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
      Company: Noone || Mood: Meh || Single || ⓁⓇⓂ || Where: Streets of Downtown || Listening to: || OOTD: I'm chic

Occ: Sorry about the poo opener, I tend to suck at these
      The Emerald Sorcerer-l-
      [quote="]

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2020 5:19 pm
      ll Neo ll

♼ ''In the wrong time period but I'll make the best of things while I'm here''♼

♼Andreas Batson O'Crom The Man Out Of Time.♼

♼▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬♼▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬♼

██ ████████████████ ---✖ ██ ████████████████ ---✖ ██ ████████████████ ---✖ ██ ████████████████ ---✖

♼ He had been here for a month yet he hadn't really gone anywhere like exploring this city. Nope, he was too busy working on the Chrono Phaser a device, in theory, would be able to send him back to his time. He had made some progress but building such a device to fit on your forearm like a watch is not easy. Not to mention the studying of time travel is a pain on the brain. Powerful magic users could travel with magic alone, but getting that powerful would take eons. For all his strengths he was no sorcerer, so Andreas would have to do things the hard way using technology. Greater still this time period is thirty years behind in technology which is a hindrance in of itself. It would seem he would need both magic and technology to help him get back home but for now, he decided he needed fresh air. Being coop up in his so-called house for so long was making him go crazy, but he was far from done trying to get back home.

♼ The six ft six giant of a man was walking downtown with a carefree look on his face. Andreas had a sucker one of many stuff in his pockets a sweet tooth he inherited from his mother. He walked down the street without a care in the world greeting people left and right. He even complimented a woman on her looks as she passed by. Of course, he spoke with care, and yet in the back of his mind, he shouldn't get involved. Yet the women in the past could give the women from the future a run for their money. He had important things to think about, and yet he had a hunch that something was going to happen. Andreas made sure to keep his neck covered up didn’t want his head to come loose from his neck. Taking out a sucker from his pocket he unwraps it and puts it in his mouth. Mmm, the state of strawberry chili flavored sucker filled his mouth with joy. The store he was looking for finally came into view walking into this place, he had to admit somethings never change.

♼ A grocery store is a grocery store after all, but there is a distinct lack of androids walking about taking orders and or helping people. Androids and humans working together around the clock so you could have the best experience possible. Such were the slogans of the future, but in this time it was more humans and none human creatures about. With a pep in his step, he walked down the allies with a small basket around his arm. Walking his mind was still set on figuring out the math of time travel that, he wasn’t paying any attention until. Andreas minding his own business stops when he heard the sound, of a young woman talking to herself. It didn't sound very good either taking it upon himself to lighten the mood, he decided to speak to her yet.''Hello M..m....Mamacita'' he wanted to say Ms but he was stunned by her looks for a minute there. Focusing on her face and not her body like a true gent he introduced himself '' You must be an eclipse because your beauty just stole my sight'' after a brief pause to let his words sink in he spoke again. '' My name is Andreas B O'Crom nice to meet you couldn't help notice you were talking to yourself maybe I can help.'' He said all this while giving off a positive, laid back, and confident vibe. '' Will you do me the honor of telling me your name?'' he asked with genuine curiosity. '' Not getting involved is going to be harder than I thought.''

OCC:

██ ████████████████ ---✖ ██ ████████████████ ---✖ ██ ████████████████ ---✖ ██ ████████████████ ---✖

♼▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬♼▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬♼

User Image

Mood: Feeling great

Thoughts:'' Mamacita indeed''

Company: Lisa

Inventory: Wallet with credit card( Amount 5,000,000) Scythe Stand By Mode(Turns into a staff)
      ♼' We have flying cars in the future and hoverboards just to let you know ''♼

✔Dillan(flash of light or loyal companion) His trusty steed gifted to him by a strange man. He was about ten when he received this young mare.
      User Image

Abilities: {All powers your character possesses; Optional.}

> Electricity manipulation: Andrease has inherited the powers of electricity manipulation from his grandfather Zeus. He may not be as physically strong as his father, but he makes up for it with his versatile electric abilities. For example, he can fire lightning nets from his palm to shock and capture, can create orbs of lighting to surround himself and the area, can hurdle lightning bolts like Zeus, and call down a powerful smite etc. His powers are limited to only his imagination.

Electricty Mainpulation

>>Superhuman Endurance & Stamina: Allows him to fight far longer than a normal human being. He can also take a lot of punishment thanks to his dullahan and dime god heritage. This is perfect for his job is very demanding when the dead refuses to move on.

> Superhuman Speed: What else is there to say he's faster than any man and can reach speeds of 200mphs. This goes hand in hand with his stamina. As he can run down most people leading to much successful reaping good for him bad for them.

> Death Sense: Inherited from his mother which used to scare the hell out of him. Thankfully his loving mother trained him on how to focus this ability to now hunt the dying and send them to the afterlife. (Sense when someone is about to die, he knows their name and where they are.)

> All you know could be an illusion(Illusion spell): Andrease creates a black ball the size of a baseball and slams it on the ground. Black and purple smoke fill the area half the size of a football field(60 feet and 80 widths) . Those who are inside of this spell field start to experience horrible illusions spawn from their worst nightmares. Their senses are also altered making it hard for them to distinguish reality from fiction. Those who can fly can escape or blow the smoke away, but his not going to let that happen so easily. Even the undead cannot escape it since it is magical in nature. The major drawback is that it takes three minutes before it takes effect(two posts).
      (Spell cooldown: three posts)
      > Magical Runes: Using ancient magic he can create runes upon any surface but the air. These are usually used in conjunction with his illusion spell and once triggered unleash a powerful burst of magical energy. He can creat them five feet away from himself, and the downside he can only create five at a time.
      (Spell Cooldown 4 post)
      Weapon(s): The Touch Of Death(Scythe): A high tech scythe created by his own two hands. This amazing weapon blade is made of magical metal that absorbs electricity making its blade stronger. At one-hundred-percent charge the blade becomes pure energy filled and can be split into four blades. In addition, he can send waves of slicing energy at his foes. This depletes the energy so he is only limited to only ten wave slashes. The combination of technology, magical metal, and the skill of the wilder makes for a deadly weapon. The energy of the blade is blue just like the electricity he produces naturally. He can recall his scythe to himself just like thor legendary hammer Mjolnir. Instead of magic, it is nanobot technology in his blood that recalls it to him.
      (Recharge time for the scythe is three posts)

Example of the weapon:
      User Image

The Emerald Sorcerer-l-

Distinct Tycoon

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2020 6:42 am
      User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

❝Ⓛⓘⓢⓐ Ⓡⓞⓩⓐⓡⓘⓞ Ⓜⓐⓡⓣⓘⓝⓔⓩ❞
      ══════════════════════════

"No soy todo lo que ves, pero tampoco ves todo lo que soy."

The woman was still in a state of dilemma, mostly unwilling to drag her feet across the street to just go get work done. She blamed part of it on the nostalgia, but most of it was just her being lazy and well, sort of moody for a change. Must have been the weather. Yes, the weather, although pleasant, could put a decent young woman like herself in a mood like this.

Before she would even take a step ahead, she turned around when a voice seemed to have caught her attention. Her hues that tinged a hint of brown today scanned all the way up to the man only to start to reflect a hint of rage from the word he chose. "Mama...cita..." she echoed right after him, turning around to face him better as her brows knit together to reflect the dial moving towards danger in her mind from him having said that. "Who do you think you're calling mamacita?" she would state with every last word articulating more and more like the native she was of. Lips parted to probably say something that wasn't necessarily nice, only to stop and let his words sink in.

''You must be an eclipse because your beauty just stole my sight''

The man's words caught her off guard, making her cheeks flush up from embarrassment from having been complemented that way for probably the first time- in a long time? Ever? What even?!

"Tranquila Lisa, tranquila...no debes enojarte..."Calm down Lisa, calm down...you don't have to get angry.." she mumbled before reverting her attention back to him. "Qué carajo!What the hell!, the man seemed to have flipped her Spanish switch enough for her to forget she wasn't probably talking to someone native enough for them to understand. She took a deep breath and shook her head, motioning for herself to start over. "I'm sorry, but what was that about?" she said, maybe back to some form of her sanity with her cheeks still a burning red. "Me llamas mamacita, y luego dices que soy...an eclipse!"You call me mamacita and then tell me that I'm an eclipse?! Nope, she was still malfunctioning, "Ah, I'm sorry. But this is so awkward.." she said, "Who has set you up to this?" she asked, narrowing her gaze as though she could bring out some truth from him if she did.

Andreas...B O'Crom...Where did she hear that name before? Not his full name though, the O'Crom was quite familiar. "I'm not telling you my name.." she said with her arms crossed across her chest and a light pout to her lips, she was mostly embarrassed that he got to see that side of her, quite unintended as it was.

Company: Andreas || Mood: Somewhere between furious and all over the place || Single || ⓁⓇⓂ || Where: Streets of Downtown || Listening to: || OOTD: I'm chic

Occ: Probably the first time she's all over the place because of what someone said xD
      The Emerald Sorcerer-l-
      [quote="]

● Downtown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
      Other Stuff
      Get GCash
      Offers
      Get Items
      More Items
      Where Everyone Hangs Out
      Other Community Areas