Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Downtown Soleil
The Shimmering Starfish Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AnnoyedPanda

Adorable Lightbringer

PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2019 8:17 am
User Image

► Company: Vixen ll ► Wallet: $993.75 ll ► Outfit: Casual Outting ll ► Location: The Starfish ll ► OOC:
yo punny nut

Enjoying his snack- Could it be called a snack? He hadn't had anything to eat yet, just a few bitter cups of coffee. If people were to get technical then, this was his breakfast. Oliver looked down at his watch. Perhaps brunch was more of a better term? Either way, he was finally filling his stomach with something; even if it was alcohol and grease. Placing another cheesy chip in his mouth, the older man quickly licked his lips as he turned around at the sound of the familiar voice greeting him. Spinning slowly in his seat, bright hazel eyes, ones that could almost be mistaken for gold, looked at the fox and her pouty lips. Was she making a point or just teasing him? Either way, he wasn't going to take 'no' for an answer today. After the last few days he had, he needed to be around a friend to help soothe him in ways alcohol simply couldn't. While he may continue to try later, for now he was content with her company and his nachos.

When she twirled for him, asking him to give an opinion on how she looked, he was smart enough to know that any slight answer that could have a double meaning would mean the death of him. Crystal had taught him that enough times for it to finally click in his mind, even after all these years after her death. There had been many times where she would do the same thing, seeking his approval, and if he gave an answer that made her question her fashion choices, or her looks, she was a witch all day long. When they were teenagers it had been particularly hellish. His gaze left Vixen momentarily as he thought about the many times he had been punished for unwanted answers. It seemed that while he had been thinking, she had taken a seat and ordered a drink. "O-Oh! You look stunning!" he finally spoke up when he came back to reality

"I'm sorry about that, I was already here when I felt I needed company," he said as he turned back to face the bar. He would have gladly picked her up if he had thought about it beforehand, however, since he was already at the bar he didn't feel like wasting the gas. He was taking his own drink when his cheeks turned a light shade of pink at her mentioning his stop at her house during the wacko storm they had. Clearing his throat as eh set his glass back down, he avoided eye contact for a few fleeting moments before finally looking at her from the corner of his eye. Her hardened, teasing gaze was quick to soften and he eased into his seat more. Oliver hung his head and exhaled a heavy sigh, eye closing as he thought about her simple question. It required a simple answer, but the anxiety in his chest was too much and he needed to lift it. "It has, and I'm sorry for not keeping in touch the past few weeks. My son's wife went into preterm labor and it was a very scary time, so I kind of stayed home waiting for news..."

PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2019 10:48 am
User Image

❛I read once that the ancient Egyptians had fifty words for sand, and the Eskimos had a hundred words for snow.
I wish I had a thousand words for love, but all that comes to mind is the way you move against me while you sleep,

And there are no words for that.❜

▇ ▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

I'm feeling concerned. || I'm speaking to Oliver. || I'm wearing something warm || I have feelings for no one.

The fox never needed another person's advice for her wardrobe choices. She was a vain creature, and all she wanted was to hear a form of praise, or compliment, regardless if it was genuine or not. And when what she demanded for finally came, she'd release the small strand of raven lock tangled along her index finger, allowing the satisfied, upward curve of her cherry red lips. "You hesitated." she took a sip, not that she cared. Oliver was simply entertaining to poke fun at, to be honest. A form of entertainment she had enjoyed whenever she found him in her company.

Or maybe she was just an a**.

The establishment had brought about a comforting sense of nostalgia, even more so when she sat at the counter on this very seat she occupied, reminding her of the days she had worked here as a waitress, friendships made, and friendships lost. She brought the wine glass towards herself, this time taking a soft whiff of its aromatic flavour. Sweet, with a hint of sourness, and she could feel her taste buds tingle. Zara used to order this, didn't she? While Vixen hasn't openly admitted it, she had missed her best friend terribly ever since her return to the her motherland. The little minx that she bantered with some days, cat fought with every other day. Laughter escaped her lips in the form of a quiet huff, and the fox could only shake her head.

"It's fine. It's not like I had on-going plans today." she answered. She was the type to whine, regardless of the situation, and it usually took others a while to figure out that that was just the way she is. Dishonest to a fault. Some found it endearing, some found it annoying, but she couldn't care less.

Vixen didn't say much, and only watched him through her orbs of molten golds. There was an air of tension around him, to which she was quick to drop her teasing, and prodding, and let him speak at his own pace. Her eyebrows raised, catching the quick reddening of his tanned cheeks when his visit was brought up, and while she was tempted to make fun of it, Vixen knew there was a better time for that. For now, she just settled with watching the way the maroon coloured liquid swirled around the clear surface of her wine glass.

"I'm sorry about that, I was already here when I felt I needed company,"
"I don't expect people to stay in touch all the time." she wasn't the type to, either. "It's fine to just meet up every once in a while, you know."

Premature labour, how many times had she heard, and seen such a thing already? It brought her centuries, and millenniums back. The painful cries of women when they went into sudden labour, some infants barely made it, others struggled and could not. Not even the good luck and fortune the deities brought could help them, really. It was such a shame. "How is she faring?" the fox voiced her concern. It must have been a shock for them.

"Are you alright?" it didn't take much to know that even he seemed a tad burdened from what had transpired. "On a side note, congratulations on being a grandfather."

Out.Of.Crocodiles:

AnnoyedPanda

PUMMMY

Trash

AnnoyedPanda

Adorable Lightbringer

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2019 8:05 am
User Image

► Company: Vixen ll ► Wallet: $993.75 ll ► Outfit: Casual Outting ll ► Location: The Starfish ll ► OOC:
yo punny nut

An anxiety induced hand ran through his shaggy, brown locks. Maybe he should get a haircut? There was too much to mess with and a new life required a new look! Once his hand had made it all the way through, his hazel gaze looked at the few strands that fell into his face. A look of annoyance could be seen, but was he really annoyed, or merely panicked? Going on and ignoring the hair, he nodded as if reassuring himself that he was alright; that everything was alright. While things were still touch and go, having just been released from the hospital a day and a half ago, for now she was just fine. A hand subconsciously made its way to his back where his back brace sat against his skin and rubbed an area just above it. The brace made it hard to massage the actual area so he often settled for a spot around the brace. When he was super stressed out, the pain often became worse. "Even so, as a friend I should keep in better touch. How can we call ourselves friends if we never engage with each other?" Oliver finally sighed in reply.

His imposing demeanor often gave people the wrong idea about him. His straight posture, squared shoulders, information gathering gaze; people often thought he might hurt them. That was, until they actually got to know him and realized he was nothing more than a perceived lazy bear. With his apprehension over his family though, he had been a little more jumpy than normal, his PTSD playing into effect. While he wasn't full blown crazy from it, it did play a rather large factor into many of the places he went. Large crowds, loud noises made him remember the heat of battle; the sounds of gunfire ringing in his ears, inhaling dust, the screams of terrified civilians. Small, quiet spaces reminded him of the tension of the unknown. Would he die today? Would a brother? The terror of the realization that something life changing was about to happen. Right before a gunshot wound, a land mine, a rocket launcher or missile strike, there was always a period of silence, of dawning realization that death was about to happen. Places like the cafe, this bar, where there was little crowds and soft murmuring going on around him made him feel more at ease; normal.

"I'm fine, relieved she is doing well," that was probably a lie. It was obvious he was still holding a lot of fear. "From what I was told, they were able to stop her labor and she is on bed rest now." He had just found out about his grandchild before moving to Soliel and now he was hearing of complications. April couldn't have been more than two months along, things like that shouldn't happen! Turning to face Vixen, Oliver felt the urge to hold her, be comforted by the soothing art of a woman. A weak smile spread across his face as he gave a slight nod in acknowledgement about his new patronage. Deep in side though, he needed a bit of comfort and that's why he was here at the bar. Crystal was no longer around and so he couldn't seek her for guidance or comfort. She had been his rock much of their lives and now, sure he was doing alright on his own, but he thought his troubles were finally over. He was nearly half way done with his life dammit! He shouldn't still be burdened by heartbreaks and fear. Alas, Oliver wouldn't ask or act on the urge he so desperately wanted. They were not close enough for such an intimate thing and he didn't want to burden her with being a shoulder to cry on.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2019 11:13 am
User Image

❛I read once that the ancient Egyptians had fifty words for sand, and the Eskimos had a hundred words for snow.
I wish I had a thousand words for love, but all that comes to mind is the way you move against me while you sleep,

I'm feeling concerned. || I'm speaking to Oliver. || I'm wearing something warm || I have feelings for no one.

Is that so? She figured he had a point. Vixen didn’t have a lot of genuine friendships, save the few she held dear to her own heart. Other than that, other people were pass times to her. They were tools, people that benefitted her at the right times. They were nothing more than dummies with a label: the friend with benefits, the pet, the drinking buddy, the party animal. But she suppose she could develop a soft spot for some. Like Hope, for example. He was too much at times, too soft, too timid, too shy, but there was something in him that the fox couldn’t bring herself to abandon. Maybe there was something in everyone else she couldn't leave behind despite how she'd constantly whine about how problematic they were. And just maybe, those friendships were just a little more genuine than she thought. She huffed. That sounded like quite the joke.

Letting the quiet atmosphere of the establishment settle, and easing the tension off her shoulders, she took another sip, half tempted for something sweet to accompany the mild sourness of her red wine. Zinfandel, most likely. It would explain the fruitiness in its taste. Golden hues casted to the side, scanning his hardened expression, the dulled hues of hazel browns, the sigh that followed his answer. Even his answer didn’t sound convincing. While his in-law had been out of danger, the way he answered made it seem as though it had been the end of the world, as though everything was in shambles. Vixen was quiet, taking in the sight of his dimmed personality. Was he the same person that cat-called her that one morning she went jogging in the park? Knowing that they were safe was comforting to a notable degree. Death always seemed to make her uncomfortable, even though it was something she was bound to get used to, given how her own clock had stopped, while others had their seconds ticking all the way to the last. She was caught off guard to say the least, the way he spun in his seat to face her. Her eyes perked, her eyes widened, and her tails stiffened behind her, much like a deer caught in head lights. Has it always been this strange to be caught staring? Or perhaps it was just the way his eyes looked. Scared, much alike a lost boy. Not even the smile served its comforting purpose.

Right then, he looked like a kindred spirit.

”Hush, dear.” was all she could muster after the momentary silence that shrouded over their heads. She reached a petite hand forward, letting her fingers brush away the stray walnut locks that fell loosely across his forehead, feeling them graze along his skin, and eventually easing into a soft cup upon his cold cheeks. ”How are you faring?” she asked again, expectant of an honest answer this time. What did he feel now? How is he doing? Is he tired?

Is he alright?

She withdrew her hand from him, this time extending her arms outwards. ”Come.” she stated, demanded at this point. Why would she go so far to comfort someone she had only shared a cup of coffee with, someone she had forcefully dragged off to accompany her on her daily doses of coffee breaks that one morning? ”I won’t say it twice.” Maybe it was because she cared enough, or maybe it was simply because she understood what it felt like to seek comfort, yet felt as though it was out of reach. Her voice softened this time, lacking the ruse she usually put up. ”It’ll be alright.”

Out.Of.Crocodiles:

AnnoyedPanda

PUMMMY

Trash

AnnoyedPanda

Adorable Lightbringer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2019 7:19 am
User Image

yo punny nut

The moment her fingertips grazed his skin as she brushed hair from his face, he felt at ease. Well, eased enough that the tension in his shoulders visibly relaxed. The pit of his stomach was still tight, and his brain racing with anger, fear and 'what ifs'. Slowly his eyes closed as her touch came to cup his cheek, bring his own hand to rest over hers. Compared to her porcelain complexion and tiny, feminine hands, he was larger and darker. His Hispanic heritage could really be seen when next to her. While she was certainly pale, he had surmised she was Asian in origin. He had traveled to Japan enough times in his life to spot a creature from their mythos. Oliver never commented on it though, while fascinating, it didn't define who she was as a person. He wanted to know her, not the creature she was.

When asked again if he was alright he remained silent, contemplating. Was he? He felt he was being punished for something, but he couldn't figure out for what. No, that couldn't possibly be it. He was making up for all his wrongdoings by being the best father he could be; at least in his eyes. Jacob even agreed that he was doing everything he thought was right for his family. Without hesitation he embraced her at her urging. He tried to keep a small distance between them as not to make her feel uncomfortable, but his grip wasn't crushing or to tight, it was firm and expressive of his fear for his family; how he felt helpless. He was a family man, despite constantly being overseas while his son was growing up. Anyone would be able to tell by the way he hugged. The feeling he gave was comforting, protective, much like a parent would hug their child.

Oliver cupped the back of her head as he held her close. He was thankful for the support, despite the overreaction he might be having. "Thank you..." he whispered against her foxy ear. Opening his eyes half way, he stared at her tails as they swayed behind her, not even really staring, he was mostly staring off into space but her tails happened to be there. His tension had completely dissolved in the gentle hold of her embrace. He physically, visibly, relaxed. The former Marine held onto her just long enough before it became awkward, then slowly parted from her. He was grateful to say the least and to show this gratitude he felt the cheeky fox deserved a kiss to her forehead. Now that he was no longer stressing out, he could play around and be cheeky back. When he had completely parted from her, he placed a hand on her thigh, looking deep into her mischievous golden orbs. "As a thank you for putting up with my depressive attitude, I would like to do something nice for you. Meet me at Taste of Italy in two hours? Dress fancy," he stated as he stood from his seat and reached for his wallet.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2019 1:03 am
User Image

I'm feeling frustrated. || I'm speaking to Oliver. || I'm wearing something warm || I have feelings for no one.

Her hands were always warm, despite her sometimes lacking genuineness, but she was honestly amazed near every time her eyes caught their reaction. The slight tilt of their head, sometimes their relaxed shoulder, the tension escaping their tensed jaw, sometimes the quiet sigh escaping their lips, or the way their eyes closed, much like the way he's behaving now. His hand rested over her petite ones, and they disappeared beneath his own. It wasn’t until now that she took notice of their differences. He was much larger than she, his skin tanner, his shoulders broad. He was more.. expressive, more honest with his own emotions, at least in her eyes. What predictable yet complicated creatures they were. It was equally as frustrating as it was endearing.

Touches were always comforting to a notable degree, be it a touch from a close friend, a family, or a mere stranger. The warmth was comforting, the heat that rolled like thunder all the way to the tips the fingers, the crack of ice beneath their feet seconds before they were dropped into a comforting embrace of.. something. She sought for comfort in her twin, the way he ran his hands through her dark tresses, how he simply draped an arm around her shoulder, the quiet hums of reassurance, the scent of green tea and calligraphy ink he carried with him. And she seemed to understand it when he willingly came into her arms like an obedient child. She chuckled, basking him in the gentle caress of her hand against the back of his head. Nothing surprises her anymore, she thought, yet the fox was surprised to find comfort in the way he held her in return. Inari used to hold her this way, too, didn’t 'He'? The only “parent” of hers. Her guidance, her mentor, a father.

Even his words brought comfort to her ears. They flickered, tickled by the quiet whisper of his breath against her ear. Vixen only laughed, letting her tails sway in the calm moment they were basked in, a genuine gratitude sweet to the ears. A kiss to the forehead, another surprise. Golden hues widened, caught in a trance at the act that caught her off guard. Pale cheeks blushed a faint hue of delicate pink, like the slow blossoming of red poppy flowers as she brought a hand up to caress where his lips had met. Cold, and warm at the same time. ”How sly.” she murmured, her gaze downcast as she turned away to tend to her neglected glass of red wine, or at least attempted to until she felt a hand resting against her thigh.

What a quick change. But a little bit of kindness could go a long way, she realized.

She lifted her hand again, an intimate caress of her fingers against the underside of his jaw, feeling the prickles of his light stubble, brushing to his cheek. And then came the hard pinch. ”Are you kidding me right now?” she was infuriated, in that very second, in that very short moment. Short-lived, abrupt. Her cheeks puffed, and reddened, very much frustrated. ”Do you think I have all the time in the world to accompany you everywhere?!” she released her grip, crossing her arms as she huffed and puffed. Sliding off her bar stool, Vixen downed what remained of her red wine, and tipped the bartender before turning to face the man again. He towered over her small frame with his large figure, yet she had the nerve to challenge him. It was a comical sight.

”Now you expect me to go all the way back to change when I could've done so in the start! That’s not nice!” she whined and stomped her foot, but she hadn't meant any of her complaints. Vixen was wired to behave that way. Snobby, and spoiled from her lavish lifestyle. She sucked in a breath, and finally heaved a quiet sigh, though she still stubbornly held on to her pride.

”I’m always fancy. Don't get too blown away when you see me.” a cocky remark, though it was only a ruse. The fox was a little flustered in the moment, as much as she'd hate to admit. ”Don’t be late.” was all she left him with when she stepped out of the establishment. Oh, what a cold day it was. How absolutely irritating.

[ Exit ]

Out.Of.Crocodiles:

AnnoyedPanda

PUMMMY

Trash

AnnoyedPanda

Adorable Lightbringer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2019 4:03 pm
User Image

► Company: Vixen ll ► Wallet: $980.75 ll ► Outfit: Casual Outting ll ► Location: The Starfish ll ► OOC:
yo punny nut

Oliver was a little dumbstruck at her tantrum. He picked up on the fact that she could be childish and petty, but this outburst wasn't expected. While unattractive in his eyes, it was how she was and he would not change a thing about her. He had no right. Even if they were to grow closer, becoming friends, he would never ask for her to change. Trying to change a part of your personality, a piece of you that you have had for years, was next to impossible. It was possible, but it could take another set of years before the change was complete. No one had the right to change a person, despite the fact that everyone tried in some way to do just that. He was sure he could even be accused of such a thing at some point in his life but he tried to accept everyone for who they are. "I can't make any promises," he chuckled as she laid down the ground rules. Pulling his credit card out of his wallet, he paid for his items and soon followed after her, out the door.

[EXIT]

PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2019 9:01 pm
x
x
x
x
sυиםαч, αυɢυsт ⑲тн

םαч ⑦ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ③①⑤
( ⑩ мσитнs, ⑪ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PUMMMY

Trash

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2019 5:12 am
User Image

I'm feeling cheeky. || I'm speaking to Etana. || I'm wearing something casual || I have $200 on me and $800 stashed in the bank. || I have feelings for no one.

Late night shots and rave music? Vixen has to stop drowning herself out in loud music and parties eventually. She swung her legs that dangled from the bar stool, absent-mindedly filtering through her gallery while she passed her time with a drink in hand: a glass of Shirley Temple, this time around. A surprising change of choice, given how a glass of red wine would usually be her first pick, but the fox figured she could cut back on the alcohol. Temporarily, at least. She ran her index finger across the countertop, along each grain upon the polished wooden surface while she awaited for a certain someone's bold appearance. While he wasn't exactly the type of company she kept around, the fox grew rather amused, and fond of him, over things other than what goes on beneath the sheets.

Feeling just a tad spoiled, and bratty, Vixen dialled his number, letting the line ring once, twice.. ”Five minutes.” she hummed when the line finally connected, allowing her lips to curve upwards into a smile. She allowed him five minutes to reach the bar, before she disappeared elsewhere. A small game of hide and seek, a game of catch, an annoying children’s activity that she had grew rather fond of, with a twist to it, of course. Nonetheless, Vixen doubted he would arrive later than their promised time, if not, she'd always find a way for him to make up to it. ”The clock’s ticking, Etana.” she released a brief chuckle, as she spun her barstool, facing her body towards the entrance this time.

”But a gentleman like you won’t keep a lady waiting, would you?” she asked, reaching a free hand forward to bring the cup to her own lips. The sweetness lingered, plastered onto the tip of her tongue. Perhaps she ought to stick to this drink for a while.

Out.Of.Crocodiles:

asbloodrunscold

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2019 12:44 am
User Image
User Image

Current Mood: Happy ║ Current Company: Vixen || Outfit: Never shy.
╔════════════════════════════════════
(Ooc smile

Nothing to takes ones mind off the crushing monotony of peace than the constant training of ones mind. Training by the beach was satisfying, the runs were long and the swims could be harsh but it provided a scenic training ground. He had even picked up some more outfits since he had moved here...but it was a momentary distraction. He had received a call from a rather interesting figure that had come into his purview during one of his shifts at the salon. A meeting at the Starfish, another round of drinks. Standoffish as she could be, she made for a phenomenal drinking partner and a wonderful partner in bed.

He kept track of the time, but there was no reason he could cleave the air with his blade for awhile until it was time. He was aware of its encroaching cal and began to make his way there when that sultry voice greeted him from the thing he passe off as a phone..odd as it was.
”Five minutes.”
"Two." upping the ante, but by the the the time the fox had decided to grace his ears with her voice he was already on his way. What gentlemen arrived on time? Only a fool came late. He pressed to arrive with expedience.

He began to job, blade swinging lightly off his hips as he set off at a leisurely pace. He timed himself, pushed, and within that time he had set and the clock had ticked down to a minute thirty his hand was on the door and opened. The word of a warrior needed to be iron clad, and Etana was a warrior to his core. He found the sweet smell a success, but even more so was the vision of his drinking partner "A gentlemen like myself shows up earlier than he says he will especially when a lady is calling." answering a question he had not heard.

He moved over, hands on his hips. His appearance was par for the course, a creature of pride as revealed by his own stories. His white hair flowing freely, his toned body on display from the confines of an opened shirt. The pants were clean despite his activities and the shoes comfy. His belt had his trust companion lingering off it, bouncing gently with the move but easily within reach should he needed it. He was rarely without his weapon, even when certain venues necessitated one of a different sort.

He took his seat next to Vixen and took her hang, placing a gentle kiss on it "It is good to see you again." he said before looking to the bartender "Beer. Just keep them coming it'll be awhile before it starts to make a difference." wasn't in the mood for elegance.

═════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Current Money: $1000 ║ Current Location: Bar (Shimmering Starfish)

yo punny nut

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

PUMMMY

Trash

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2019 9:23 am
User Image

I'm feeling cheeky. || I'm speaking to Etana. || I'm wearing something casual || I have $200 on me and $800 stashed in the bank. || I have feelings for no one.

She straightened herself in her seat, resting her heels against the cold metal footrest of the barstool, her barstool, at this point, given how she had basically sat here every time she came, if not every day. There was a faint upward curve of her lips when he’d respond, a person that willingly played along to her quirky, if not selfish, antics. ”How cocky!” she countered, resting the elbow of her free hand against the counter, while her freshly manicured nails tapped against the surface of her glass. Her phone beeped when the fox dropped the call, this time casting her gaze to the large display of the time upon her lock screen. It was currently eleven forty-six, and she had begun her own countdown. She knew he wasn’t one to disappoint, though she still remained curious. Had things always been this smooth sailing with him?

There was a few seconds left to her countdown, until a familiar scent had begun to linger around the atmosphere, or had she simply gotten used to the scent of his musk over the course of the past few weeks? His appearance followed shortly after, the soft jingles of the overhead-bell signalling his presence. Her gaze lifted, and she’d turn her screen towards him, revealing a large display of ten forty-eight. ”Well, isn’t that just charming?” she countered with a playful roll of her eyes. His silver locks flowed behind him, a contrast to his striking golden hues and tanned skin. His appearance was always bold, with his shirt fully unbuttoned, fluttering as he made his way towards her, and while it was odd, it always held a certain allure. Perhaps it was the air of confidence that lingered around him, an equally prideful creature.

His hand was warm to touch, despite the colder than usual weather outdoors, his lips leaving a lingering coldness upon the back of her hand when the touch parted. She withdrew her hand, resting it upon her thigh as she kept her body faced towards him, nonchalantly tossing her phone onto the counter with a quiet ‘thud’. "It is good to see you again." he stated, ”Of course it is.” she countered, a snotty answer. ”I’d be worried if it wasn’t.” she added, a more light-hearted and cheeky answer. Her behaviour tended to be unpleasant to most, given her prior friendship with Zara, though those that stuck around eventually learned to look pass her harsh exterior, much like this man before her. He demanded for beer, another cocky statement which she had rolled her eyes to, again, followed by the sound of her genuine laughter.

”I won’t hesitate to leave you here should you knock yourself out.” an unlikely situation, though the fox was quite willing to challenge it. She brought the straw to her lips, sipping what remained of her Shirley Temple before she heaved a relieved sigh, comforted by the lovely sweetness that never failed to put her in a good mood. ”Long island iced tea, darlin’” she ordered, deciding that she would spend the rest of her day here, or at least, until either one of them finds the need to stumble out of the establishment on unstable footsteps. She leaned forward in his direction, spinning him towards her by the seat. She allowed her gaze to drift, beginning from the striking coloured eyes, to his sculpted jawline, down to each dip and curve of his body, and eventually, falling upon the sword attached onto his hip. She reached forth, letting her index finger graze across the intricate details upon the hilt of his sword. A quiet breath escaped her lips then, eventually evolving into a sigh. ”Must you always carry the sword with you?” she asked, before pulling back altogether, turning back towards the counter when her drink was served. ”Though I suppose it only adds to your charm.”

Out.Of.Crocodiles: Okay, now I only hope my post is good enough emotion_facepalm

asbloodrunscold

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2019 12:02 pm
User Image
User Image

(Ooc smile

"Oh ho, the fox has her fangs bared." he teased her a bit. Etana was used to her more standoffish and harsh presentation. There was little way for it to get to him, he was sure in himself and his history so enjoyed the little games they played either verbally or physical. It was all in good fun despite how it might actually seem.

He gently ran his fingers along his jaw as she gave him a snotty answer, and a more light-hearted one in kind. He could only chuckle at it, stretching himself off just a bit to settle his body down after his workout "Oh I wouldn't worry. That's how split ends happen and I've worked so very hard to get those locks perfect." he joked with her before she laughed at his order for beer. Her declaration caused him to laugh in kind "Hey, if I manage to knock myself out you have every right to dump me in the alley. I see you're taking it fairly easy this time around." he nodded his head towards her current drink though Etana always drank like...well a man of old tales.

Once his mug cup was put down he began to drink, Pale Ale as his favorite. He had been here enough for his orders to be clear as he brought it to his lips and took a healthy drink from it. Bitter but crisp, satisfying to his pallet. He would be here until she went back, or if by miracle he had managed to drink himself into an unfocused stupor. She did ask for his company so he would be careful not to let her down.

He didn't even mind the turn as she leaned forward to study him all the way down to the blade that hung off his hips. He didn't mind her touching it though it would be followed with a question of his dedication. He looked down at it she turned away "We all have our comforts. I suppose I'm not really comfortable without the ability to cut a man down being within swift reach." though it was just a connection to his old life he valued, no reason he couldn't joke about it.

"Careful, my ego is big enough already you might not wanna play into it pretty fox." he said running a hand down her cheek gently "So bored today or did someone manage to throw you off balance I hardly imagine I was your first call unless you just really missed my magnificent stories."

yo punny nut

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

PUMMMY

Trash

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2019 8:27 pm
User Image

Vixen always had her fangs bared, regardless of who it was, though it seems she tends to be more docile with certain people. Still, the fox was a straightforward creature, despite the how cunning she could truly be. Her mood was always displayed on her features, be it the lack of amusement, anger, or sorrow and melancholy. ”Is that more your type? Docile and submissive?” she questioned this time around, though it seems with him, none of it actually mattered. Everyone was his type, she assumed.

”You did, didn't you? I'm pleasantly surprised. But, I suppose Rigel only hires the best.” she took a stray, wavy lock and twirled it around her slender index finger, feeling the smoothness of each strand against her pale skin. It was silken, and smooth, a much more pleasant sight than the frizzy raven tresses she had showed up with. She hadn't necessarily doubted him, though she did wonder if he could meet the expectations she wanted. The fox always demanded top quality, top-notch, demanded the best. She was difficult, but Etana did not disappoint, none of him was, apparently.

"Hey, if I manage to knock myself out you have every right to dump me in the alley. I see you're taking it fairly easy this time around."

Regardless of what the fox had said, there was no way she would leave his drunken being be. While she was spoiled, and too much at times, the fox was also kind to a certain extent. Kind, enough. His laugh was contagious, causing the grace of a light-hearted chuckle upon her feminine vocals, as she brought a hand up to her lips. ”It's been a night of rough liquor, I'd rather take it easy on my first glass.” she countered, toying with the straw of her newly ordered cocktail. ”And you are still going hard at it, it seems. Does the same choice of drink not bore you?” demanding endless refills of beer? The fox could not help but shake her head at his arrogance, though it was not in anyway unpleasant, obvious in the way her smile never seemed to fade the moment he arrived. She'd briefly wonder she was as embarrassing as he was. She'd like to think she was on the more.. reserved end of the spectrum in comparison to him.

She brought the straw to her lips, quietly savouring the lingering sweetness spreading across her tongue. There was barely a taste of alcohol, other than the slow burn of liquor against the back of her throat, and the rising heat upon her slowly reddening cheeks with each sip she took. ”Careful with the sword now, big guy. Sex in prison doesn't sound the least bit entertaining.” another playful remark. It seemed they had the habit of falling into small back and forths from time to time, and while it was a surprising transition, Vixen found pleasant company, and a friendship worth keeping. She tilted her head at the brief brush of his fingers, lifting her own hand to rest against the back of his. ”Nothing’s 'too big' for me to handle.” she turned her head towards him, allowing the brief brush of her lips against his fingertips before she released her hold.

”You smell like sand.” she stated, more so a note to herself than an actual question. ”Can’t I crave for a certain someone's presence from time to time?” she threw her hands up, and rolled her eyes for the umpteenth time this morning, though there were times she absolutely could not stand his heroic stories, the fox still enjoyed his company amidst the frustration. But she turned towards him and leaned forward, again, this time resting her hands upon the sides of his bar stool. ”Or did you just want me to tell you how amazing you are, that your voice is just so alluring, and that I wanted to hear your husky voice shower me with compliments?”

Out.Of.Crocodiles:

asbloodrunscold

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2019 12:59 am
User Image
User Image

(Ooc smile

It wasn't like she didn't already know the answer to her own question, the mans interest were hardly a mystery to those who knew him. He took another rink from his cup "Hrm, whether it be the fury of the tiger, or the gentleness of the doe I'll be satisfied so long as it proves a quality hunt." giving her an answer anyway though without the vulgarity he could muster when he so felt the need. They would start light, but once they had gotten deep enough in drink then who knew?

"And the best he got." he said looking over her hair satisfied with his own work and her maintenance. It was a good thin Etana had plenty of past careers that gave him plenty of knowledge of his own work, as well as the fact he'd spent plenty of them as a woman. His body was used to the song and dance so those who sat in his chair would be getting untold lifetimes of experience. It wasn't like he was a slouch with his own appearance either. He might have been willing to get down and dirty, but looks were an important factor in his presentation.

"Just tying to outpace me. I see your game foxy." he teased a bit though did not pursue it. He was happy so long as she was enjoying herself despite their banter. He looked into his mug "I am nothing if not a creature of habit. You don't get to being able to out drink a titan if you slouch." a little joke before he finished off his first and held it out for more which he got. He wasn't joking, endless refills at whatever the cost while he drank his fill. It wasn't a successful night if he wasn't at least buzzed by the time they felt the need to head out those doors.

He watched her drink before he id so again laughing at her words "I don't know, Hand-cuffs on hand? It might make for a neat story, or an embarrassing memory." he returned though whether he was experienced in that or not he didn't make clear. Her words did get a raise of his brow "Well I'd say I doubt you but considering firsthand experience I'd be a fool to do so. You have proven quite....gifted." not minding the soft, and momentary feel of her lips.

"Can't fool your nose. Not even the small nipping weather would keep me from a day out." he threw his hands up, finishing another mug and getting yet another. She looked into her beautiful eyes for a moment, almost as if entranced by their sharp gaze. It was believable enough, he was an amorous man and Vixen was a very stunning woman. It was hard to doubt that these glances could trap anyone...at least before he gave her a gentle tap on the nose "You said it already dear Irnni. No take backs." a little playful moment, and a moment of claimed victory.

yo punny nut

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

PUMMMY

Trash

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2019 6:48 am
User Image

The fox understood to an extent, she supposed. She liked the thrill of the chase, the slow tip-toe around egg-shells, and the slow revelation. Be it a tough, and rough exterior, or someone reserved and shy, the breakthrough was an absolutely breath-taking experience, the lust-filled pleasure, the true revelation. ”Kinky.” she hummed, brushing her raven locks over one shoulder. Her fingers ran through her smooth tresses, silken, without a single apparent knot. ”I'd be disappointed if you were this easy to outpace.” she countered, cherry red lips meeting the tip of her straw yet again, leisurely sipping on her cocktail as though it had been a can of soda. She knew Etana could hold his drink well, which had been one of the reason she would take the initiative to invite him, regardless if she was craving for company or not. His presence was simply soothing to her, if he wasn't busy telling her about his life long heroic moments.

”Perhaps when you outdrink that titan, you'll have a new story to tell me.” she returned the tease. She'd quietly watch him, refilling mug after mug of beer, yet his gaze held no sign of intoxication. His golden hues were clear as day, striking, bold, and Vixen found herself entranced every once in a while. She lowered her gaze, trailing along the prominent bridge of his nose, down to his defined cheekbones. While it was unlikely to happen, the fox briefly wondered what the man was like when he'd reach his limit, if he was the type to spout nonsense, or the type to simply.. doze off. She supposed she'd have to see for herself, if she was still sober by the time he knocked himself out.

”We could find out.” a suggestive tease, though all was simply spoken in good fun. She had a fair share of embarrassing situations in hand cuffs, and while she had wanted to bury herself back then, it only brought about laughter to her lips at the brief recollection within days of late. She was gifted? A compliment she took with pride. ”And I believe you have your equal share of experiences. You prove to be very..” she reached a hand forward, grazing her index finger from his bared chest, down the dips and curves of his torso, all the way to the waist line of his pants. ”..durable.” she allowed her hand to linger for a second longer before she withdrew yet again.

The fox has a sharp sense of smell, picking up the scent of the sandy shore, the salty ocean breeze latched onto the fabric of his patterned shirt, but it wasn’t unpleasant. If anything, it only added to the scent of his musk, laced with a lingering scent of sweetness she couldn’t seem to put her finger on. ”I suppose you do have to hustle for the muscle, don't you, big boy.” she answered, feeling the slight tap of his finger against the tip of her nose. She heaved a quiet breath, laced with a scent of lemon zest and a faint hint of tequila. ”Since when have I ever taken back my words?” A hum escaped her lips, but she was quick to withdraw herself from him, sipping what remained of her drink before she turned to the bartender, requesting for tequila shots this time around.

”Let’s spice things up, shall we? It’s getting quite boring.” she begun, keeping her gaze upon the shots lined up before her. ”Never Have I Ever. You’ve heard of it, no?” though this one had a little twist, which she'd soon explain to him. ”Never have I ever eaten food that fell on the floor.” she started with a light-hearted question. ”If you have, you take a shot. If not, we carry on. Simple, isn't it?”

Out.Of.Crocodiles:

asbloodrunscold

● Downtown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out