Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Essence de Soleil Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kitschura_020

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2020 8:59 am
User Image

Kshama Maura

The time flew by fast and things get heated up in solei city. first the detective was interested in talking to maura on the bench and now a handsome youngfellow with an lack eyepatch. wow! her father sure did pick a devaint place with temptations and murders wrapped in one section. she sure to report him everything and this eye patch guy named "Zasaad Zabirth" given her interesting bow. she must returned his generosity.

"OHH Thank you." she looked overwhelmed and frizzled because he pop up in the heat of he discusssion. he did strike a core when he asked Aaron about believing in fate. that is something she ponders her entire life.

"Nice to meet you Zasaad. My name is Maura Kshama. i just talking about the beast and what not. i am so honored to have fine man like yourself bow infront of me.:" she said to Zasaad as -her cheeks rose red and she melting inside of her shell. she then tries to cool her wits and gets back to the formal greeting.

"i have several man in my village at home bowed to me and offer gifts, it makes the lady jealous. although you are the first to bow to traveler from the middle east continent. anyways, your speaking about fate which i relate."

l SHEM l

Ashtail Foxclaw

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2020 6:24 pm
User Image

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

THEMESONGHIS VOICE
User Image

WHERE: Essence de Soleil (Outside)│WITH: Kshama Maura & Za'saad Zabirith│STATUS: "Camping"│Outfit: This

XXXXXXXXXXX go and put the lights out XXXXXXXXXXX≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎XXXXXXX we'll keep fighting on and on until we BLACKOUT XXXXX

"Oh wow, you have powers!" he said in awe after witnessing the energy she released. He thought it was some form of telekinesis or a blast of energy, but then she stated that it was just air she released from her aura. 'amazing' Aaron is always amazed at meeting people with such abilities or even folks who belong to a different kind of specie since this world, humans with other forms of life share the same world.

"Now you ask about the beasts i refer too. I shall tell you my village refer as urban legend. It know as the Ojilkaku. An evil entity that feeds on the weakest minds and can only be summoned in the books of the Shulkin Hocas. I don't think the book exists because people who are revengeful set eyes on the book. Iy just legend." she said.

To this information, the detective's eyes flutter twice and quickly lifts his little notepad and pen, taking some notes down. Maybe it will help him in his current investigation. And when it comes to solving mysteries, every detail and information is like ores of gold from a mining run and be refined into a pure and rich resource. 'Hmmm.. Ojilkaku.. Shulkin Hocas vengful people.. he muttered along as the sound of his pen against the sheet of his notepad could be heard with a scribbling sound.

It was then when Aaron heard some light footsteps but it seems it was not the creature he was after. He remembered that the monster who took Coralyn that night has heavy footsteps and has an additional sound it produces that resembles something wet and squishy, more like a hardened snot slime, so he kept writing.
                                          I was then when he heard his name of the person's first sentence. His eyes would blink as he paused from writing before lifting his head towards the gentleman whom he yet to reidentify. He was speechless at first since he was caught off guard and he even remembered the first time they met where he accidentally kissed the edge of Z's lips. His cheeks flushed lightly from recalling that and felt embarrassed. "Wait.. --Za'saad?? .. he cried in his mind.
                                          Thankfully, Z' broke the ice by requesting Aaron to help him with the item that he was carrying. "Oh umm.. s..sure" he regained his composition and stood up to help him with the bag.

And when Z' was introducing himself to Kshama, he shifted his to him after finishing the small request that Z' asked him to. "Wait, what are you doing here? ..this is a dangerous place as of now." Aaron's eyes went into a concerned look. Though he doesn't know what powers Z' posses, he did recall that when he asked about 'where Z comes from' his response was unclear, or maybe Aaron took it as a form of speech instead of a literal answer.

"Have you heard about the news?.. people are missing.. and this place is under monitoring.."

"Do you remember Coralyn? The girl back at the flower shop-- the uhmm.. Pearl's Jewels and Petals!! .. yes.. she is one of the people who are missing. I know myself cuz I was one of the witnesses of this creature. It attacked my home and took Coralyn."

At this point, Aaron couldn't hide his emotion anymore. There was a hint of sadness starting to pour out. His eyes began to glisten with tears but there were not yet enough to form a teardrop.

"And by the way.. I'm a detective, in case if you didn't know.. And I'm camping waiting here to spot the creature that took her and the rest of the people who are missing." -------

Kitschura_020

Ashtail Foxclaw

_

l SHEM l

Dangerous Tycoon

8,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Millionaire 200

Ashtail Foxclaw

Virtuous Nymph

24,025 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2020 7:12 pm
User Image

User Image

tab tab ooc: Hope it's usable heart
            tab tab outfit: [ X ] - leff sleeve tugged into his shirt. Wears a black eyepatch
            tab tab posting colour: #D19FE8

Miss Kshama, it’s my absolute pleasure to make your acquaintance. Za’saad said, the hint of a smirk tugging at the edge of his lips while Aaron was having his moments of panic over their previous encounter. I must say, you have sharp insight - or is it intuition? I have been raised with a certain etiquette in mind, so ‘fine’ seems like quite the appropriate description.

As she explained about the courtship of where she came from, Za’saad gave her a comforting and friendly smile. Well, a seemingly sensible woman such as yourself is quite a treat for any man who would be lucky enough to earn your grace and favour.

It was then that Aaron spoke back up, making Za’saad turn his eye to the spectacled detective with a narrowed gaze, watching for any and all cues coming from the other. Reaching out his hand to get his bag back, Za’saad stole the opportunity to wrap a hold around Aaron’s fingers, pulling them to his lips to plant a soft kiss to his knuckles - much like he had done back at the flower shop some days ago. But the mood quickly turned more sour. Shifting his gaze between the two, Za’saad squeezed Aaron’s hand in an attempt at comfort before letting it go and took up a pondering stance.

The beast… he repeated, releasing a sigh. I remember Coralyn.
            Za’saad leaned his head back then, looking to the skies as if they held answers to his questions. I seek a foul creature myself; it oozes darkness, seeping through cracks and dimming any light in its vicinity. Eyes that glow, and teeth and claw... It too took someone from me, ate him whole like nothing more than a simple snack. You say it’s dangerous here, as if I came by coincidence.

Then, Za’saad gave another bright smile to the pair. Though do enlighten me of your findings thus far."

Kitschura_020

l SHEM l

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2020 7:50 pm
User Image

Kshama Maura

Maura chuckled at Zasaad compliments and became highly consumed with his company. She watched the boys talk about beasts and saw Aaron lose his cool over the biggest detail. Although the physical cupping of Zasaad near Aaron Aaron became bit cute and entertaining. She decided to comfort them both.

"Thank you both for your warm company.." she smiled "As for the news going around town, Essences is dangerous. We will all get to the bottom of this matter. Yes and yes my findings are urban legend. Beasts just don't pop out of nowhere. They might be controlling just my urban legend. Bullets won't work. We need a strategy for when comes "

She looked at both boys and her red purple eyes sparkle with charisma. Her aura now fragrant as flowers surround the boys. She hopes that it calm their fears a bit. As she sighs and comes up with something to soothe them.

"Dont panic and dont cry, detective has to stand fearless and tall on big case. I can call couple of peeps. See if anything beast add up too. My village maybe old fashioned but my father parent can dig further fo rcitydqellers."

l SHEM l

Ashtail Foxclaw

Kitschura_020

l SHEM l

Dangerous Tycoon

8,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2020 5:40 pm
User Image

THEMESONGHIS VOICE
User Image

WHERE: Essence de Soleil (Outside)│WITH: Kshama Maura & Za'saad Zabirith│STATUS: "Camping"│Outfit: This

XXXXXXXXXXX go and put the lights out XXXXXXXXXXX≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎XXXXXXX we'll keep fighting on and on until we BLACKOUT XXXXX

If only Aaron could've held his emotions a little longer, he would tighten his lips after being kissed on the hand with Z'. This handsome fellow here has his charms to a level that Aaron would feel strange. Not that he doesn't like it, but he just feels like freezing since he was just not used to it. It's new for him, per se.

He was feeling down for a while there, but thanks to Kshama, he felt this ease around him. As the air was lighter and the tint of sadness disappeared. It was unexplainable but it helped this detective to regain his composure again. And to this response, Aaron would shift his gaze to Kshama and would smile, before turning his head towards Za'saad again as there was a detail that caught this detective's attention.

"Za'saad.. The beast took someone away from you??-- who is it? Would you mind if you could kindly describe the person that this creature has taken?" he quickly grabs his notepad and pen, preparing to write down some info as his brows would furrow and his eyes blazing with determination. But if Z' would be uncomfortable to share some info about his friend, Aaron would bow slightly and apologize.
                                          "I'm trying to figure out what are the things in common of the people that were missing."
                                          "I don't have much info yet. But so far, THIS is the only lead I have. I do not know how to counter it yet if ever I see it again."
                                          "It took Coralyn, two nights ago. I did manage to meet someone yesterday. Her name was Lin. She knows a lot about magic but unfortunately, we still have no finds. I even did my research but no information describes the creature. The only thing I got before it left my house was just broken furniture and this tar substance."

Then Aaron would shift his gaze back to Kshama again to reinforce his introduction. Though it's quite late since Aaron's is to gather much information as possible from any witnesses. Still, he doesn't want Kshama to feel like a stranger but part of the circle of new friends. "Oh, umm. Yes, this is Za'saad.. we've just met about some days ago." a rosey hue appeared on his cheeks again as he mentioned Z's name. He is still embarrassed about their silly little "bump" that day but he considers Z' as a good lad despite how he seduces engaging he is.

And as the conversation would go on, Aaron will keep on writing more details and some new info that may help him in this mystery before them. ------

Kitschura_020

Ashtail Foxclaw

_

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2020 6:58 pm
User Image

User Image

tab tab ooc: xoxo
            tab tab outfit: [ X ] - leff sleeve tugged into his shirt. Wears a black eyepatch

If Kshama wanted their attention, she now had Za’saad’s undivided. The scent of floral carried a rather distinct feeling of magic with it that caused some distrust, but Z stayed grounded - even smiling at her as she spoke. You are quite right. I don’t expect a creature that slips through solid objects to be affected by a physical offense. Za’saad agreed with her, and although he was still smiling, he kept an almost unblinking stare at her - watching her for any moves that she may or may not make.

It was Aaron that again broke his concentration, earning back part of Za’saad’s attention.Stefan Thompson. A---ehm… A friend. Za’saad presumed they were so at least, even if it might seem more as if Z’ had become Stefan’s ward at this point. A burly young man, not much shorter than myself. Warm in all of his being and with a smile that could comfort any mourning soul. His face is graced by freckles like stars in the night sky, his skin fair but gently kissed by the day’s sun, and flaming orange hair that rivals the colours of autumn. If that’s a sufficient description.

Turning his eyes back to Kshama then, he gave her another look up and down. So far, my strategy was to get close to the creature and determine a weak point, then work from there. But if it’s made of tar--- Za’saad glanced briefly at Aaron. --- perhaps we can set it ablaze.

Kitschura_020

l SHEM l

Ashtail Foxclaw

Virtuous Nymph

24,025 Points
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Noble Shade 100

xoReina

Hygienic Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2020 9:56 pm
User Image

tab tab tab tab tab ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ღ ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Well look at you! aren't you a little bruja!" Akane's excitement radiated out each syllable.

A soft smile played on Zara's lips upon hearing a term from her native tongue. Ironically enough, it was a coven of practitioners who had helped teach her how to develop her abilities. Zara clutched the broomstick with both hands as it levitated off the ground just enough for her toes to touch the pavement outside Soleil Library.

"Joining in with the holiday spirit I suppose," Zara chuckled, "This’ll get us there faster than a car and if that monster is anywhere in sight we’ll get a birds eye view…Or you can just meet me there if you’re scared of heights.”

Faster than a car...In reality, she didn't want to admit how terrified she was of being in a car, moving vehicles just brought high levels of anxiety. Ever since that accident and death of her mother all those years ago, she was never comfortable in a car again. Flying put her more at ease. However, she didn't want to force the younger woman onto the mysterious flying broomstick either, an object Zara had just manifested through her art magic.

Despite the warning, Akane seemed more intrigued, adjusting her own bag and fixing her hair for the flight. It felt as if this young one had no sense of fear, she didn't seem to be afraid of this monster nor inexplicable heights. Who is she? Earlier Akane even threatened her, making sure Zara knew the consequences of doublecrossing..."Listen mother Teresa, if things go bad, I'm dragging your a** out of that because if you're dead, I don't know who's paying me. So don't try to play a hero and let me handle the dirty work if it comes to that...Don't underestimate your new guard, I might be small but I didn't come along all this way with someone sheltering me from trouble." Whoever raised this child knew how to build a confident, strong, sassy-a** machine. Zara prayed the Mother Teresa nickname wouldn't stick....

- - - "Are you kidding me, this has been a dream since Harry Potter! Let's go!"

"Oh Harry Potter fan? Which House would the sorting hat put you in?"

Zara waited for Akane to properly wrap her arms around her waist then took off in the air, just above the skyline of the buildings. She was mindful of her surroundings, making sure not to fly into any birds and whatnot. The view always took her breath away, it was spectacular seeing all the architecture, how the buildings melted together with its natural surroundings.

Soon enough Essence de Soleil came into view. She didn't see anything suspicious around the area, no signs of that tar or neon green wisps from that incident yesterday. Zara lowered them down behind a set of trees to draw less attention to themselves. "I was thinking about what you said earlier about the victim. She must've been quick to think on her feet, I mean, she was smart enough to yell out fire to get other people's attention and...there was a bladed fan near her. Not exactly the average choice for a weapon." Zara walked with Akane towards the entrance of Essence de Soleil.

"The other woman who attacked me and the victim looked...pale, she barely spoke and she controlled vines. Well. You saw the results of that...Hmmm...I didn't see her summon the beast so it must have a will of it's own." She scratched the back of her head in thought.

◤OUTFIT: warm & comfy
                                                                                    ◤PROFILE: ♡click♡
                                                                                    ◤COMPANY: Akane
                                                                                    ◤LOCATION: From Soleil Library to Essence de Soleil

ll Neo ll

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2020 6:14 am
User Image
                                            ❛ Akane Arashi ❜
                                            ▇ ▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
                                            Who am I? Your Queen | I'm feeling Frustrated | I'm speaking to Zara | Where am I? Essence de Soleil | What am I wearing? rebellious teen

Whether or not Akane liked the woman personally was secondary when it came to having fun, and even though she was promised sort of some action later on, she was quite excited to fly on a broomstick like a witch. The witch friends she had wouldn't do this and sometimes even took offense to be asked about it, but insensitive as she was, she would still nudge them about it. Though here she was with a stranger who offered her the same. "I already like how you think." she'd respond to the other paying homage to the holiday and at the moment, she could honestly care less about the monster if she was going to fly.

Who said Akane was materialistic? She did enjoy cheap thrills every now and then.

"Oh Harry Potter fan? Which House would the sorting hat put you in?"

"One look at me and I think that hat would throw me into Slytherin." she boasted, which proved right with every other Pottervore games that did sort her into Slytherin. Though not all of them were bad, right? Some of them simply misunderstood. She wouldn't complain, mostly since her favorite character - Bellatrix, was part of it too. "You'd most likely be a Hufflepuff because you're nice or Gryffindor since you're the hero kinds." she'd assume about the other, "Don't tell me you're a Ravenclaw." she'd state, narrowing her gaze at the other to try and scrutinize how she could fit in the nerd world. Well, she did opt for the library to research on this thing terrorizing the city.

The view was certainly breathtaking, nice to even slow down from a fast paced usual life that only saw gains rather than little moments like these to step back and sniff the flowers. Everything seemed quite insignificant from up here, Mother T's desire to heal the world, her family, herself even though the thoughts left as quickly as they came, as the little demon inside he wanted to nudge Zara to fly faster, enough to rip the skin from their bones. She held back simply because she spotted the building they had to be at from their position, squinting to try and see anything suspicious. But there was nothing besides a few people around there, maybe even different auras - though, this city was filled with them.

"Well, if she was that quick on her feet, she should have survived." Akane stated bluntly, laws of nature/life, survive or don't. "But, we won't get anything from discussing how she would have survived. She perished, and if she's still out there, we can get her back." Akane stated as she got off, standing by the tree as she held on to her stomach for a moment. She scrunched up her face as though she was feeling sick but straightened up and brushed it off like a minor cramp. "I cant believe I'm doing something nice for someone." she'd mumble, gagging before shaking it off and picking up her step to follow the other.

"The other woman who attacked me and the victim looked...pale, she barely spoke and she controlled vines. Well. You saw the results of that...Hmmm..." "Judging by what you said, maybe it doesn't have a particular favorite. One of them had some powers and the other was maybe hiding her powers or human...the former would be the worse choice when under attack." she'd state. "I didn't see her summon the beast so it must have a will of it's own." to which she'd add, "It could be controlling her. Demons can control humans or less powerful--" she'd stop mid sentence before looking over at her, "Did you say pale? Was she pasty white or just lifeless pale? she'd ask, "Because sometimes, demons can inhabit dead people and use their bodies as shells." she'd add, "Which would mean this is a terrible wild goose hunt." she'd tell the other and reach out instinctively to push the door open but ended up barely budging it. She frowned and tried again, looking over to the door and then back to Zara. "Are they closed today?" she'd ask before stepping back to check on their website or on the notice board.

"Do you think they'd mind if we broke in? I mean, they could be sheltering that creature for all we know.. "For science".." she'd suggest to the to the pink haired one, making air quotes to emphasize on her assumption. Before she could give a chance to the other to respond, she was already rolling up her sleeves to prepare herself to force the door open though would quickly stop if the other protested or if someone else did, though not without a childish groan and roll to her crimson hues.

Out.Of.Chips.

xoReina

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

Kitschura_020

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2020 8:03 am
User Image

Kshama Maura

Maura just listened in the two boys talked and Aaron explained that Zasaad were like good friends. She smiled and sat back down on the bench. As the two converse when she heard Z saying that the monster residue consists of tar a set a blaze. She shook her head.

"Tar is flammable. Unless you have type of magic to relieve pressure separate the monster and. Those who captured inside of it. Better to think of Plan B. We wouldn't want to burn the missing people in ashes. My idea is I placed a spiritual haiku on paper and make trap from the monster. The annotation could release the souls inside. Tar traps life anima inside. Your friends could be frozen solid. Or worse case "..

She grabs her bag and get out a piece of paper and pen. She written in Japanese down in the middle "evil insolence shall perish and released soul of love's ones. The forbidden you no more." After that she put away her pen in the bag and shows to the boys .

"Your dealing with supernatural beast and I suggest we set a trap here. Find more witnesses. We really get to the bottom of it . "

She absorb her aura back to her. "You can trust me. I led a whole army without be noticed. When I really became the head leader at full ceremony, I like to invite you both."

She smiled at them both and gave surprised kiss on ZASAAD cheek "Haha how does it feel being on the other side?"
l SHEM l

Ashtail Foxclaw

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2020 4:04 pm
User Image

"Well, if she was that quick on her feet, she should have survived. But, we won't get anything from discussing how she would have survived. She perished, and if she's still out there, we can get her back."

"Right. If she had been against a normal opponent, I'd guess she would've faired differently. Which means there must be a higher strength factor or magic."

Akane scrunched up her face, she seemed sick and started mumbling to herself. Suddenly worried, Zara smacked the back of her hand against the girl's forehead, checking her temperature, "Are you feeling alright? The flu? Are you nauseous because of the flying?"

She was completely unaware of the fact that Akane was more disturbed by her own behaviors right now and not sick at all. The two continued to walk towards the main entrance, passing by a group of people. Zara glanced over at the other group, there were three of them that she could see from her position. None of them looked like the zombie-cannibal-lady chick and there didn't seem to be tar or neon green wisps around them. Possibly safe.

"Judging by what you said, maybe it doesn't have a particular favorite. One of them had some powers and the other was maybe hiding her powers or human...the former would be the worse choice when under attack....It could be controlling her. Demons can control humans or less powerful--Did you say pale? Was she pasty white or just lifeless pale? Because sometimes, demons can inhabit dead people and use their bodies as shells. Which would mean this is a terrible wild goose hunt."

Zara nodded in thought, "Pale like...lifeless, a zombie of sorts, she certainly could've been controlled too. If the missing humans are connected, then this monster could be abducting them like I saw and using their bodies to hunt others. Which makes me think back to whether or not the monster's targets are specific and if so, why, how are they all connected?" She exhaled in frustration, it had been a long time since she had to deal with anything supernatural.

The pair reached the front door but it didn't open from Akane's push. Locked? If this building was closed then why was there that other group outside? Then again...there wasn't anyone else around. Akane made a second attempt but it failed, the two locked eyes, "Are they closed today?" Akane flipped out her phone to do more research.

"Usually museums and businesses stay open for Halloween to milk out the festivities of the holiday but...perhaps they're closed as a precaution? The owners may have heard the news this morning and closed the museum for safety measures. That's what I would do," Zara shrugged and tried looking for a window.

"Do you think they'd mind if we broke in? I mean, they could be sheltering that creature for all we know.. "For science".."

"I really hope that's not the case! W-wait what are you- -no! Why is that your first instinct?!" Zara grabbed at Akane's jacket just in time to yank her back in place before she threw herself into the door. Akane let out a childish groan in response, rolling her eyes. Zara released her grip on Akane's jacket then crouched down to inspect the door handle.

"First of all, you could really hurt yourself doing that. And secondly, you don't always have to resort to violence. I can pick this lock." Zara paused, looking up at Akane, "But an alarm might go off." Zara stood up again and gestured towards the group nearby.

"Maybe they work here and could let us in? That way an alarm won't get triggered."

◤OUTFIT: tba◥ warm & comfy
                                                                                    ◤PROFILE:
                                                                                    ◤COMPANY Akane
                                                                                    ◤LOCATIONFrom Soleil Library to Essence de Soleil

ll Neo ll

xoReina

Hygienic Bloodsucker

l SHEM l

Dangerous Tycoon

8,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2020 8:56 pm
User Image

THEMESONGHIS VOICE
User Image

WHERE: Essence de Soleil (Outside)│WITH: Kshama Maura and Za'saad Zabirith│STATUS: "Camping"│Outfit: This

Aaron's gaze keeps shifting from Kshama to Za'saad and vise versa as they would continue to converse. His eyes then flashed as Z' began to share an info about his friend that the mysterious creature also took. And as this silver-haired handsome charming man continued to describe this individual, Aaron lips parted slightly. He listened hearing such alluring words. It made Aaron's cheeks to flush slightly. 'man.. he sounds like a poet.. . so cool. his eyes sparckled in awe in a chibi-like expression and quickly shook his head in a cartoon like manner to stop day-dreaming shifts his face back to a serious look again. 'Focus, Aaron.. focus..'

This determined detective took notes as Kshama added more info. His eyes were sharp with furrowed brows. Scribbling sounds could be heard as his pen is moving fast, like how journalists and pro note-takers would do amid an interview of some celebrity or some press congress.

"Oh.. setting it a blaze? ..Hmmmn" Aaron tapped his pen by his cheek as his eyes panned towards the sky and tilting his upwards ever so slightly. "Perhaps-- I haven't thought of that tho.." he muttered to himself and would continue to write some notes down.

"Setting the creature into ablaze" -- ??? at the end of that note, he placed three (3) question marks since they were still brainstorming, not sure if it works or not. Then Kshama mention something about a magial type of fire and entrapping the beasts and sorts. Still, Aaron continued to take notes while absorbed their suggestions and ideas. He doesn't have any knowledge about magic, but he is doing his all to help solve this mystery while also awating for the beast to reappear. --Hopefully it would, sooner or later

Then Aaron shifted his gaze to Kshama after she mentioned about the time where she even lead an army, in which she did mention earlier something about her fallen comrades back in the days. Maybe Kshama was some kind of commander. Perhaps Aaron will know if given enough time. "Hey guys.. how about light magic infused explosives.. will it wor-- Nani--!!??

It was then when Aaron's eyes widens and his cheeks went rosey when he saw Kshama snuck a kiss on Za'saad's cheek. "Whoahh.." his lips parted seeing a woman like Kshama would like a man like Z'. Then Aaron's lips started to curl like how a cat's lips would form while his eyes sparkled. "If only I was using my phone to take down these notes, I could've also took a picture.. ho ho hooo..
                                          ... ( + w + )

Kitschura_020

Ashtail Foxclaw

_

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2020 12:38 am
User Image

User Image

tab tab ooc: xoxo

Za’saad once more narrowed his gaze at the women, but broke his stern expression with an empty smile as she kissed his cheek and moved past him, only giving Aaron a flicker of the attention the man gave them. Quite pleasant. he responded smoothly to her question about the loving gesture, turning around to keep her within his sight. It was quite the statement of her to make - leading her own armies - and while he had done the same thing, he was not about to proclaim as such.

What makes you so sure they are still alive - and even going as far as being savable? Taking a step forward, he slowly began to circle her, like a shark seizing up bait. You would sacrifice the flock for a lam? he questioned, looking at her suspiciously. Say our dearest are alive and we lay a trap, say we fail and the creature escapes - who’s to stop it from consuming another hundred souls? Wouldn’t the morally correct thing be to slay it right then and there - sacrifice the few to save the many, the lam to preserve the flock? Wouldn’t you agree, Detecti---

Wait---?! Zara?!

The museum’s front came into view as he had nearly completed a perfect, slow lap around Maura, his focus stolen off of her. His gaze shifted to another woman, recognizing her in a heartbeat even from this distance - after all, two years were hardly enough to forget the face of your traitorous wife. Impossible Za’saad’s said under his breath, his eye wild with confusion and building hatred - but like Aaron, he banished any distractions, forcing on a smile and putting his focus back at his own company.

He paused briefly, but regained his bearings. Fortunately for you I have nothing to lose and a broken compass - I won’t get in your way today, I will instead submit my all to your strategy regardless of the outcome. If there’s a chance Stefan is still with us, I owe him to at least try. Za’saad hummed in a playful manner, taking a step beyond Maura again, but this time towards the museum. Turning back around to face the two, taking a step backwards and thus further towards the entrance, he shrugged his shoulder and made a sweeping hand gesture towards the door. If we don’t hurry up, other hunters will find our prey - hardly a good sign for the success of the strategy… So, Excuse me while I go dissect--- I mean, distract my beloved wife. He said to the both of them, the twitch of something darker at the edge of his lips before he turned back around and headed towards the two women inspecting the door.

Za’saad was hardly sneaking up on them, but he wasn’t actively trying to draw their attention either - at least not until he was right behind Zara. Leaning in over her shoulder from behind, his cheek only the fraction of an inch from hers, he stared at the handle like he found it an equal mystery to the presence of a beast. Quite the discovery, is it not? he spoke, a teasing tune on his tongue and a smile a little devious on his lips. The puzzle of the modern door; took me a while to get it down as well. Standing upright, he reached his hand around Zara, bag still in his grasp, and wrapped his fingers around the handle. Looks like this one is of the ‘Pull’ variety. twisting the handle and pulling the door open with ease, he used it to slowly back her up against his embrace, trapping her a little more effectively. What would you know, it opened - miraculous; quite like your presence here, Zara. The sound of her name left his tongue like it was a bad omen, his gaze narrowing for a second before he shot a look to the side at her friend. He sized Akane up, deciding he’d rather not fight a woman with such a wild aura - at least not right now.

I must admit, I can’t quite decide what to feel right now; after all, our departure was quite dramatic and anti-climactic. For what you did, I should carve your heart from your chest - but… at the same time, I can’t say seeing your face again doesn’t bring me some amount of hope - perhaps happiness. Letting the bag of nails slip from his grasp then and finally having a proper smile grace his face,he lifted up his hand and cupped her cheek.

Then he kissed her.

Kissed her, like she was the last woman on earth - like he would walk into the fires of hell and burn for her. Tenderly, lovingly. Yet, restrained. There was a doubtful shiver on his lips, the temptation to dwell deeper and get lost in everything he remembered about her, but the situation called for more focus than he could hold should he stay this close to her. So, he backed a step off, widening his attention to include the stranger with the raven hair. So, Zara-dearest, will you introduce me? After all, I am your husband, am I not? Are you here for the oozing black creature as well?

Kitschura_020

l SHEM l

xoReina

ll Neo ll

Ashtail Foxclaw

Virtuous Nymph

24,025 Points
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Kitschura_020

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2020 7:20 am
User Image

Kshama Maura

after hearing Z conversing about different attacks and what If it fails, maura done some reflecting in her head. He do have a point of the matter but as some type of warrior or defender he is fear should not held each of them. She dealt with fear her whole life and to have her knowledge be tested on the spot was the kicker of the day.

This happens before she think, her villagers did not approve a woman be of the army. Even if she the daughter of the command general, they didn't like the fact that she get all the attention from the man. She bites her lips and even so he likes the kiss, he went to the other woman. She glanced over there and then turns back around to Aaron.

"I tell you what detective, you may go with my tactics or not. I won't push anymore. I know you and Z as I heard have loved ones here. It about think outside of the box. I be posted around the corner if beast does come and happens to have your love one in it. I save them. I dont have love ones but destined to carry out life as is..." she smiled and it faded into blank face as she grabbed her bag. Then looks over where Z at.

"I think there some new developments by the door of the museum. I shall be around here.' she said soft voice wailing in her mind , she left the detective and went around the corner and started to write haiku on paper. Then she walked all the way to the back of the museum.

"There no room for love nor fear. If I was a boy, I would have no use for emotions.." she squeaked in the corner section of the museum. As she sat down and folded her legs. While she takes out a tin of saki and drank a little bit. She remembers her father words " people will not like you always but you be remembered as legend once you sacrifice your will.."
l SHEM l

Ashtail Foxclaw

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2020 9:34 am
User Image
                                            ❛ Akane Arashi ❜
                                            Who am I? Your Queen | I'm feeling Intrigued | I'm speaking to Zara, her husband | Where am I? Essence de Soleil | What am I wearing? rebellious teen

"Right. If she had been against a normal opponent, I'd guess she would've faired differently. Which means there must be a higher strength factor or magic."

The woman might have had a point, but Akane being Akane just told her yet again what she felt about the other's fate. "Tomato, Tomatoe..." she'd state simply with an air of annoyance, like she didn't want to ponder further into the matter. As mentioned before, talking about what could be done and what couldn't be done wasn't going to bring her back.

Feeling her hand upon her forehead, Akane was tempted to slap it away, simply because of a simple act of not asking for consent before touching her. Maybe one of the things her mother did teach her was to tell people to ask her before they touched her, and to tell the difference between a good and bad touch. Now, this lady wasn't some creep she'd be too mindful of, but she liked establishing ground rules like these. She wasn't harsh for a change, client privileges maybe, but she used her finger to barely touch her wrist and pushed it aside. "I'm fine." she'd state, parting her lips to say something, but for once, she decided to bite her tongue.

Zara had agreed to the possibility of the woman she saw earlier being a shell like the many others that were victims to the goo monster, what ever this was, she'd have to make sure this one didn't come in contact with it. But if it ditched her the first time, why'd it attack her the second time? Watching the woman intently, one of the possibilities she could assume was, maybe the creature was going for pretty women. The thought of her protesting made her snicker. "Maybe they are easier to possess?" she'd think out loud, though the thought of this lady considered strong made her frown. Maybe she should have gone with the possibility of physical beauty, though she wasn't necessarily going to continue joking around with this monster over their heads.

"Usually museums and businesses stay open for Halloween to milk out the festivities of the holiday but...perhaps they're closed as a precaution? The owners may have heard the news this morning and closed the museum for safety measures. That's what I would do,"

"They are probably housing this thing." she'd state and pull herself back a few steps as she prepared herself for a possible collision. It was always the worse possibility with the young demon, then again, it never hurt to be too careful. Taking one step, a second and right about she could have hit the door, she felt herself yanked back making her yelp instinctively. "....Why is that your first instinct?!" "Yes! I was going to get us inside and already facing that goofest!" she'd protest childishly.

"First of all, you could really hurt yourself doing that. And secondly, you don't always have to resort to violence. I can pick this lock." The woman spoke while Akane crossed her arms across her chest, huffing as she looked away from the thing, "But an alarm might go off." "Right! Which was why, we could have gotten in my way and on our way sniffing out that stinky tar before they even got to us through the chaos." she'd add.

"I'm not talking to them." Akane stated firmly, as a part of her protest for not being trusted in this situation. Then again, she wasn't planning on spending the whole day with the other, especially on Halloween, when they could get things done sooner and probably join someone in their celebration. Though before she could convince the other about making the first move, it seems like one of them came up to them and with less regards to personal space.

“Quite the discovery, is it not?” "Excuse me?" she'd state, loosening her arms from across her chest, ready to yank him away from the woman if she had to, if only the saintly one showed any signs of discomfort. If not, she wasn't going to block his advances to a potential budding romance, how ever unappealing it was to watch.

The way he spoke made him sound like he was either, not from this world, or this dimension, as long as she was getting paid by the hour, she wasn't going to mind entertaining him. But she wasn't going to protect him if it came to that. She parted her lips to speak until he mentioned the door being a pull variant, making her bite her tongue yet again. Twice in a day, this hasn't happened since she left for boarding school. "Well what do you know, the blind guy can see better than you Mother T." she'd state, glancing back at him only to see him cast his glance at her. "Great job cyclops, now, unhand the maiden, for she has a quest to save the princess from the monster." she'd state, reaching out to grab Zara's hand though only held it lightly as she watched the man addressing her.

From the sounds of it, they knew each other, or from the look on his face, he knew her better than she knew him. Long lost lovers? Wife and husband? A fling? Either way, the man dove in for a kiss and Akane quickly let her go, her nose visibly scrunching as she took a few steps back and gaged, yet again. "You two ever heard of the public opinion of PDA?" she'd state, "Nobody wants to see it." she'd state with an expression akin to a child of a conservative household, traumatized after seeing their parents kiss for the first time, '

"So..." she'd start off, "I don't mean to break up this..." she'd start before exhaling, she gave up being nice. "Okay, that was gross, I know you're paying me but, wah! cry me a river - can we get to business first and into her pants later? I'm Akane, nice to meet you. And you are? she'd ask retohircally it would seem as she'd answer "A crippled pervert." grabbing Zara's hand and yanking her away from the man, "Your story doesn't add up - no ring on her hand and even if it does, I think you might want to wipe the stain from your cheek before you come crawling back to your wife." she'd state, referring to the faint mark KShama left on his cheek.

With Zara now away from the man, she would look up into those emerald hues with her piercing crimson ones, "I might have to charge you a little extra to be the physical restraining order between your philanderer of a husband."

Out.Of.Chips.

xoReina

Kitschura_020

Ashtail Foxclaw

l SHEM l

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

xoReina

Hygienic Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2020 10:39 am
User Image

”Right! Which was why, we could have gotten in my way and on our way sniffing out that stinky tar before they even got to us through the chaos.”

”Alright fine but you could warn me before you make a decision like that,” Zara shook her head. Perhaps she was overthinking things? Akane already mentioned she wasn’t human, most likely her body was more durable and resilient against hardened doors and locks.

”I’m not talking to them,” Akane retorted at the suggestion of talking to the other group who was also in the area.

Zara had been so focused on keeping Akane from busting through the door head first that she didn’t notice the footsteps approaching. She nearly jumped out of her own skin when she felt someone learning over her shoulder from behind, the stranger’s cheek intimately close to her own. ”Quite the discovery, is it not? The puzzle of the modern door; took me a while to get it down as well.”

” E x c u s e m e ?” Akane and Zara stated at the same time.

Zara took a step to the side, away from the stranger, her eyebrows furrowed in confusion and annoyance. What made him think it was okay to invade her personal space like that? As she glared at the eye-patched man, she quickly realized he was one of the people from the group she had noticed earlier. The ones she had thought may be employees of this museum.

He suddenly reached around her to open the door, ”Looks like this one is of the ‘Pull’ variety.” Zara felt herself tense up, waiting for an alarm to blare from the inside of the museum. When no sound was heard, her let out an audible sigh of relief. However, the way he opened the door had her backed up against him. She now was intimately pressed up against someone she didn’t know, an interaction she wouldn’t normally have when sober.

"Well what do you know, the blind guy can see better than you Mother T. Great job cyclops, now, unhand the maiden, for she has a quest to save the princess from the monster.”

Zara glared over at Akane, ”Will you drop it with Mother T? - - - And yes, I’d rather have some personal space…”

“What would you know, it opened - miraculous; quite like your presence here, Zara.”

”How do you know my name?”

Zara suddenly started questioning the times she went out at night with friends…the times she had not been sober, was this man someone she drunkenly and unceremoniously hooked up with? Zara’s cheeks swiftly turned red in embarrassment from the very thought.

“I must admit, I can’t quite decide what to feel right now; after all, our departure was quite dramatic and anti-climactic. For what you did, I should carve your heart from your chest - but… at the same time, I can’t say seeing your face again doesn’t bring me some amount of hope - perhaps happiness.”

’ W-WHAT DID I DO!?! ‘ Zara’s eyes widened in sheer horror, did she drunkenly hook up with this man and commit some heinous act against him? She waved her arms around in protest, ”H-how exactly do you know me? I’m sorry but I really don’t recognize you…”

The smile glowing on his face was followed by his hand lifting her head up to face him, cupping her cheek. Without any warning his lips made contact with hers. A comforting warmth emitted from his body as his frame pressed to hers. From passionate, to loving and tender, there was a whirl of emotions radiating from this stranger.

”So, Zara-dearest, will you introduce me? After all, I am your husband, am I not? Are you here for the oozing black creature as well?”
                                                                                    He then stepped away from her giving her more space.

” "You two ever heard of the public opinion of PDA? Nobody wants to see it. So…I don't mean to break up this…Okay, that was gross, I know you're paying me but, wah! cry me a river - can we get to business first and into her pants later? I'm Akane, nice to meet you. And you are? A crippled pervert."”

”HUSBAND?! Oh no. No I-I’m sorry but I really don’t know who you are and it’s really inappropriate for you to touch me like that and assume a bold lie like that.” Married? She highly doubted she’d drunkenly hook up with someone and marry them without there being any evidence of it later on. A marriage license? Pictures? Who is this man?

Zara’s fists clenched, the shockwave of emotions from within her caused her body to involuntarily react on its own, for a fraction of a second she became invisible then reappeared still with her flushed face.

Akane grabbed Zara’s hand and yanked her from the stranger just as she was about to take a swing at him. The urge to punch him in the face was boiling over her normal limits of patience.

"Your story doesn't add up - no ring on her hand and even if it does, I think you might want to wipe the stain from your cheek before you come crawling back to your wife…..I might have to charge you a little extra to be the physical restraining order between your philanderer of a husband.”

”H-he isn’t my husband! And how dare you - -" Once again her body reacted to her high strung emotions causing her frame to be invisible for another fraction of a second. During that moment, Zara's hand finally flung across his face with a force strong enough to knock off his eye-patch if it had not been securely tied on.

”Listen!" She snapped at both of them, "There are bigger concerns right now. YOU, I don’t know how you know my name or why you think I'm your wife...You need to LEAVE. This place is not safe for anyone...." Zara paused, her emotions had been all over the place she hadn't stopped to clearly think about his final statement until now.

”W-wait…- - you’re also here for the oozing black creature?” Zara looked over at Akane then to the stranger, ”Is that why those other two people are with you?”

◤OUTFIT: tba◥ warm & comfy
                                                                                    ◤PROFILE:
                                                                                    ◤COMPANY Akane & Strangers
                                                                                    ◤LOCATIONFrom Soleil Library to Essence de Soleil

ll Neo ll

Ashtail Foxclaw

● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff