Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Lune Beach
Beach Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

l0laaa

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2016 6:41 pm
ᴄ ʀ ɪ ᴄ ᴋ ᴇ ᴛ ᴡ ᴀ ʟ ᴛ ᴇ ʀ s

ᴘʀᴏғɪʟᴇ | $996.75 | 19 | sɪɴɢʟᴇ | sᴏɴɢ
User Image

Shaking the girls hand with a firm grip "Well hello Leia, whats a spilt personality disorder? That sounds pretty interesting." Cricket let go, popped her knuckles and bent down to put her shoes and socks back on.

Wearing:
User Image
Backpack Contents:
switchblade, pocket knife, phone, gum, bobby pins, cigarettes, a lighter, a black pen, lock picking kit, and a fake id

Thinking: "should i be suspicious of this girl" | Mood: "eh"| With: Leia | OOC:

Lyeisander

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2016 7:15 pm
User ImageUser Image

уиєz | zαяιєℓ

Emotion
Single
With Cricket
$1000
Wearing
What is she thinking..?

❛I have always been afraid.. Always been pretending to follow you closely, always been pretending to sharpen my teeth, when the truth is, I am... scared to death just treading on your shadow.❜

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

Leia simply shrugged as there wasn't anything much to speak of regarding her disorder. She took a quick look at the girl before looking beyond the horizon, her toes wiggling itself in the wet sand. "I'm not quite sure how to explain it myself. Let's just say it's like having two polar opposite people inhabiting a body. We're able to communicate through our minds, to be precise. And that we take turns to take charge of this body." she tried to explain in a way that's easier for her to understand. "Leia is just an identity to generalize us both. My name is Ynez and this other person, the other side of me. Her name is Zariel." the woman looked over towards Cricket once more, giving her a once over.

"You seem.. human."

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

OOC:
l0laaa

Name

Name

PUMMMY

Trash

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2016 8:11 pm
User Image
Melody Brooke
𝔐𝔢𝔩𝔬𝔡𝔶 𝔅𝔯𝔬𝔬𝔨𝔢 ....
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
ⓦⓘⓣⓒⓗ

.."Everything is here for a purpose."

"Ah yes! The Airports in America have so many problems! Out of all the airports I been to America has been the one I have had most problems with." Melody had traveled all over so she knew what airports were good or not. " Oh really? Well thats nice, I have not met anyone but you so fare here." Melody stated as she ran along side with her running partner. " Ah! The smell of the water while running is fantastic!"

Crushing on: No one at this time
Money: $1000
Mood: Happy as a clam!~
Wearing:

Krylancelo Mooncrest

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2016 8:44 pm
Alexander Caliburn
~Alien in Disguise~
"People always ask the age old question are we alone in this universe..."
Left over cash: $1,000
User Image
Alexander kept pace with her as she talked and smiled. "If I'm the only one you've met so far you need to get out more. Well so do I, but that's half the fun of moving somewhere is to make new friends or at least that's what I've been told." He chuckled as he picked up his pace a little bit. "Oh yea? I've never really been around water when I've ran before." Taking a deep breath Alexander smiled and chuckled again. "Your right."

tokyoloverTM

"...I like to think that we aren't."

Krylancelo Mooncrest

Angelic Hunter

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2016 9:01 pm
User Image
Melody Brooke
𝔐𝔢𝔩𝔬𝔡𝔶 𝔅𝔯𝔬𝔬𝔨𝔢 ....
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
ⓦⓘⓣⓒⓗ

" I do go out! I come here and collect shells." Melody pointed out when she notice him running a little faster so did she. "You have not run along the water? Its one of the best best way to run!" The woman said happily, taking in the air from the water and wet sand. " Oh I still owe you for helping me. If you want my place is not far from here at all."

Wearing:

Krylancelo Mooncrest

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2016 9:44 pm
Alexander Caliburn
~Alien in Disguise~
User Image
Alexander waved his hands in front of him. "No I couldn't impose. You don't have to give anything back to me. But I'll tell ya what, I get the feeling that you like to repay people so...we'll race and if you win we'll had back to your house and you can pay me back. If I win we'll call us even-stevens okay?" He grinned as he slowed his running till he stopped putting his hands on his hips.

tokyoloverTM

Krylancelo Mooncrest

Angelic Hunter

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2016 10:04 pm
User Image
Melody Brooke
𝔐𝔢𝔩𝔬𝔡𝔶 𝔅𝔯𝔬𝔬𝔨𝔢 ....
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
ⓦⓘⓣⓒⓗ

" A race huh? I must warn you that I ran run." Melody said as she slowed down as well till she was at a full stop as well. Melody could run with no problem as she was a trained swimmer who competed all over the world. She had to be build and fit for it so she ran along with other work outs. " Alright then where are we running too?"

Wearing:

Krylancelo Mooncrest

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2016 10:54 pm
Alexander Caliburn
~Alien in Disguise~
User Image
Alexander pointed to the life guard post a little under a mile away. "To that life guard post, or the next one if that suits your fancy." He grinned and took a starting stance, he was quietly debating if he should throw the race or try his best. Alexander closed his eyes and took a deep breath, he would try his hardest he wasn't gonna let her win so easily.

tokyoloverTM

Krylancelo Mooncrest

Angelic Hunter

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2016 11:11 pm
User Image
Melody Brooke
𝔐𝔢𝔩𝔬𝔡𝔶 𝔅𝔯𝔬𝔬𝔨𝔢 ....
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
ⓦⓘⓣⓒⓗ

The woman with purple hair looked over to where Alexander pointed then looked back at him with a smile. " Alrighty sounds good to me. Dont take it easy on me just because I am a girl alright?" She giggled a little bit as she moved her yet hair away from her face then looked out to where they were running too. "Alright on your marks...Get set...Go!" She called before she started to sprint off to there target. Melody was giving it her all, taking long strides and moving her legs as fast as she could go. Like Melody said before, the girl could run and she use to compete so she was not going to give up easy even it was not swimming, it was just in her blood.

Wearing:

Krylancelo Mooncrest

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2016 10:21 pm
ᴄ ʀ ɪ ᴄ ᴋ ᴇ ᴛ ᴡ ᴀ ʟ ᴛ ᴇ ʀ s

ᴘʀᴏғɪʟᴇ | $996.75 | 19 | sɪɴɢʟᴇ | sᴏɴɢ
User Image

Cricket had never heard of anything like this before, therefore she didn't know how to react. "Wow, sounds tough."Cricket tried to process how there could be two people in the same body but quickly grasped it. "How does it work? I'm not trying to be offensive. With a slight chuckle answered "And yes, I am very human."

Wearing:
User Image
Backpack Contents:
switchblade, pocket knife, phone, gum, bobby pins, cigarettes, a lighter, a black pen, lock picking kit, and a fake id

Thinking: | Mood: content | With: Leia | OOC:

Lyeisander

l0laaa

PUMMMY

Trash

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2016 12:14 am
User ImageUser Image

уиєz | zαяιєℓ

Emotion
Single
With Cricket
$1000
Wearing
What is she thinking..?

❛I have always been afraid.. Always been pretending to follow you closely, always been pretending to sharpen my teeth, when the truth is, I am... scared to death just treading on your shadow.❜

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

Ynez let out a faint laugh and shrugged. It was not the first time she's heard this comment and doubts that this will be the last time either. "None taken. she answered, laughing slightly over her formal way of speaking, not that she was any better, that is. "We'd constantly fight over it to be honest, it caused horrific personality changes and drastic shifts in moods. It wasn't until it took quite the toll on this body that we've decided to take turns. Zariel will only appear at night, whereas I, the day." she looked down at her feet, twiddling her fingers in the process. She sighed. "To be honest, I've always wished to be acknowledged as a whole being, not as two seperate identities but that's not quite possible, really."

Why are you telling her that? What's with you?' Zariel exclaimed impatiently. It wasn't until then she noticed two people that seemed like a couple running along the beach not far from them. She merely gave a faint smile towards them before shifting her gaze back towards Cricket.

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

OOC:
l0laaa

Name

Name

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2016 6:47 pm
x
x
x
x
тυєsםαч, םєcємвєя ②⑥тн

םαч ② σғ ⑧ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ⑦⑨
( ② мσитнs, ⑳ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2016 2:18 pm
User Image

ⓀⒺⓃⓏⒾⒺ

┏━━━━━━━━━┓

"This place is too quiet for a holiday" Kenzie said with a sigh. He wonders if everyone is packed in indoors at this time of day. His mood changed into mischief after approaching the beach he decided to do something with his remaining time. "No fault in having my own fun" he thought as he walks across the damp sand. He kneels down and activates his earthen ability towards the sand he was touching then created a very deep tench.
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Lune Beach.sᏆᎪᏆus: Bachelor.mᎾᎾᎠ:mischief. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:no one.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2016 5:18 am
User Image

ⓀⒺⓃⓏⒾⒺ

┏━━━━━━━━━┓

Kenzie made the trench as deep as six feet then extends it to go along the shoreline of the beach. He wasn't sure if he will get in trouble for this or not, but he doesn't care at the moment. This city was not his home, but then again he would have done it at home also if he felt like it. Wasn't much a beach city person to begin with and thought it was a good thing this visitation trip was a short one. No one to hang around with around these parts at all. Leaves once he was done with his handiwork on this beach. [exit]
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Lune Beach.sᏆᎪᏆus: Bachelor.mᎾᎾᎠ:mischief. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:no one.

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2016 1:04 pm
x
x
x
x
ωєםиєsםαч, םєcємвєя ②⑦тн

םαч ③ σғ ⑧ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ⑧0
( ② мσитнs, ②① םαчs )

☼ Lune Beach

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games