Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Downtown Soleil
Neon Lights Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xoReina

Hygienic Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2021 7:32 pm
User Image

tab
                                                                                tab
                                                                                tab
                                                                                tab tab tab

Neon Lights was now in chaos, drunk party patrons were either too intoxicated to realize what was truly going on and continued dancing while those more aware were either fighting amongst themselves or trying to stumble their way out. It was a mess and yet the music keep playing. ”Vitessa! Are you alright!?” Mr. Castle’s voice echoed in her direction, she turned her gaze towards him. A sense of relief washing over.

John! For the most part, sure - yeah let's go with that!” Vitessa screamed through the crowd that chaotically shrieked over the thumping music. Her legs were still bleeding from the glass shards but she managed to ignore the inconvenience. ~ No one will ever take her away from me. Not even a man like you. ~ She couldn’t help but blush at his over-protective nature that danced along the lines of territorial. Then again, did she belong to him? She had been trying to ask him to clarify exactly what they were but then these idiots decided to step in and ruin everything. How annoying.

Blue eyes widened as she noticed the gun in his hand, it pointed towards her assailant who she was strangling with the gold chain necklace. Vitessa quickly released her grip on the chain to make distance from herself and the man in time for John to pull the trigger from his silencer, blood splattering on her. This was the merciless King Pin she had yet to lay eyes upon, a true predator within the underground world. Vitessa took one look at the corpse in disdain then she grabbed a napkin from a nearby table to smear his blood droplets off her flesh. And here she thought she was going to have a normal date with John at Neon Lights.

"Are you alone? Where is Beverly?-- .. Come on.. Let's go to safety."

”Beverly...I saw her over there but she was surrounded by those idiots." Vitessa pointed to their left in the last direction she had saw Beverly with those men. Her blue eyes glazed over, worried about her personal assistant and friend. Beverly had just recovered from her injuries that occurred during Halloween. And now she was back in danger. Vitessa felt John's hand intertwine with hers in a firm grip, he led her away from the corpse. She noticed his body guards coming to their aid, pushing drunkards out of their way as John shouted for more to move.

A familiar set of red eyes caught Vitessa's attention, causing her to halt in place with John and his body guards. "Are you alright? What do you need me to do?" The slightest bit of slur in Akane's words hinted at the newly hired bodyguard being drunk. Vitessa didn't care for what her employees did during their days off, if anything she was impressed that Akane managed to find her in this madness. Ironic how they chose the same location to blow off some steam on the same night. Lady luck was on their side for now.

”Fancy that we get to hang out on your day off." Vitessa joked before getting to the point, ”We need to find Beverly...One of the men who grabbed her had glasses and a weird cane with a skull on it- - oh!" Vitessa jumped back at seeing Akane's body language take a turn followed by liquids and unidentifiable chunks pouring out her body guard's orifice. She saw the vomit fly in the direction of John's shoes but didn't get to see the results, instead, Vitessa couldn't help but chuckle and shake her head.

”So that's the kind of night you were having? And no invite...Hmm. We need a higher vantage point to find her." Vitessa eyed one of the raised stages with a str$pper pole, the str$pper clearly abandoned her shift. She led John up the stage with her, seeing as he was adamant about keeping her in his vicinity. Together they lifted themselves up the stage to peer out into the chaotic crowd. Vitessa impatiently peered around looking for Beverly's sky blue hair. Moments later there were more gun shots that rang in the air, causing more patrons to scream and run. Vitessa's eyes snapped towards the sound of the gunfire, quickly making out the strands of sky blue hair. Beverly!

”There!" Vitessa released her grip from John's hand to point. ”BEV- - -!" Hands clamped around her ankles and yanked, knocking her off balance. Beer bottles were being thrown at John's body guards and at Akane. The smell of something burning- - was that a molotov cocktail flying in their direction?! She hit the ground hard and felt herself being pulled off stage from behind. Something metal pressed against her bare shoulder and before she knew it, a wave of electricity shocked her body. Damn taser...Her eyes widened before slowly shutting.

"Make any funny moves and I promise this dame gets a new paint job," A gruff voice spoke through the cigar between his lips. He had an obnoxiously orange colored button-up shirt and held a gun clearly pointed at Vitessa's head. A larger man held Vitessa's limp body in his arms, they had come up from behind Vitessa and John. They had their own armed group with them, pointing their weapons at John, his body guards and Akane. A fine group of gentlemen, not all of them purely human, paid handsomely by the Trinidads to do some dirty work. An eerie grey light began to emit from the larger man's hands, the light enveloped himself and Vitessa in his arms. He simply glared at John and Akane, his lips pursed together in scorn, his friend had just been shot moments ago by the blonde King Pin.

tab tab tab
                                                                                ██████████████ ۞ ۞ ██████████████

OUTFIT┓‎​xoxo tab WHERE┓‎​neon lights tab PROFILE┓‎​"VJ" tab COMPANY┓‎​john & akane

l SHEM l

ll Neo ll

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2021 10:43 am
User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                                                          XX.. 𝕵 𝖔 𝖍 𝖓XX𝕮 𝖆 𝖘 𝖙 𝖑 𝖊 ..XX
                                                          ┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

| THEMESONG 1 | OUTFIT | THEMESONG 2 |

♝ ♞ ♟♔ ♕ ♖ ♗ ♘ ♙ ♚ ♛ ♜ ♝ ♞ ♟♔ ♕ ♖ ♗ ♘ ♙ ♚ ♛ ♜ ♝ ♞ ♟ XXXXXXXXXX
                                                          XXXXXXXXXX♔ ♕ ♖ ♗ ♘ ♙ ♚ ♛ ♜ ♝ ♞ ♟♔ ♕ ♖ ♗ ♘ ♙ ♚ ♛ ♜ ♝ ♞ ♟♔ ♕ ♖

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

This Russian mobster only wanted to have a decent time with his-- umm.. wait.. .. nothing is official yet. Right? Tis' actually one of the main things that John wanted to clear for Vitessa. His brows furrowed in the thought of this as he is still stuck with this matter.

As they made their way to a much clearer space to take a breather, John's two elite bodyguards accompanied them while the other four blacklist members are helping Beverly in fighting the thugs and some random drunken hooligans who just thought this was just a simple roughhousing. But most of the patrons didn't think of how dangerously armed the Blacklist members are. It was all punches and throws at first until gunshots are roaring, filling the air with the smell of gun powder.

Of course, why not worsen the night with a splash of alcoholic vomit on your shoe? If John was not familiar with Akane, he could've shot her, stone-cold, or letting his bodyguards do that for him. Hence, he didn't say a word to Akane though. He just looked at the crimson-eyed goth barbie girl with his blue hues with a partly annoyed look on his face, as if one of his brows was twitching. Even so, Vitessa trusts her as her mercenary bodyguard, and maybe he should do the same. Maybe

Following Vitessa to have a vantage point on locating Beverly in the crowds, it felt like it was a bad idea. They may gain vision but standing on a stripper post will compromise their location. ".. Vitessa. I don't feel good about this. --- !!??" And splash! The Molotov crashed by their vicinity. None of them were harmed though, but their position got compromised. "s**t--" John slowly gets back to his feet and grabbing his gone as one of his bodyguards helps him up. Little that he knows, his queen is now unconscious, and a thug is pointing a gun at her head.

"What do you придурки[pridurki](a$$holes) want?" The kingpin said in an annoyed tone. At this rate-- if Akane might do something reckless, he would hold her arm to stop her from charging all the way to save Vitessa. She has been drinking and he doesn't know how tolerant she is in hard liquor.

"Why are you idiots after her? --Perhaps we could negotiate this.. --- Wait... Don't tell me the Trinidads sent you all here. His brows furrowed as he and his guards are pointing their guns at them as well.

"You know-- you boys should consider your life choices. It only takes a blink of an eye to take someone's life away. And if you kill her-- His eyes are now furious. The deep blue eyes of his glowed as a random spotlight passed by his face. It was one of those dancing lights that flail randomly for the partying mosh pit. --I will show you hell on earth." His voice was calm but he doesn't f*ck around, especially when Vitessa's life is on the line. And what's worse than death? .. Yes.. John is talking about slow and agonizing torture. ------

Meanwhile, the rest of his members managed to help Beverly. They knocked out the other thugs and also killed some in the process. They were not sure how many were killed or wounded but the chaos has somehow dispersed after that series of gunshots from earlier.

His gaze was focused on Vitessa before shifting back to this brainless clown. 'Dammit.. if only the Trinidad trios are well disciplined, none of this would've ever happened.' John's members are now ready for a crossfire, but if ever a shooting may occur, He will tackle Akane down to the floor just to protect her. -----

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

♝ ♞ ♟♔ ♕ ♖ ♗ ♘ ♙ ♚ ♛ ♜ ♝ ♞ ♟♔ ♕ ♖ ♗ ♘ ♙ ♚ ♛ ♜ ♝ ♞ ♟ XXXXXXXXXX
                                                          XXXXXXXXXX♔ ♕ ♖ ♗ ♘ ♙ ♚ ♛ ♜ ♝ ♞ ♟♔ ♕ ♖ ♗ ♘ ♙ ♚ ♛ ♜ ♝ ♞ ♟♔ ♕ ♖

User Image

User Image

WHERE:
                                                          Neon Lights Neon Fights?
                                                          ━━━━━━━━━━━━
                                                          WITH:
                                                          Vitessa and Akane along with Beverly and some Blacklist members
                                                          ━━━━━━━━━━━━
                                                          STATUS/THOUGHTS:
                                                          "Don't give me sh$t cuz I don't f$ck around.''

ooc: "WOOT!!:"

xoReina

ll Neo ll

l SHEM l

Dangerous Tycoon

8,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • PvP 200
  • Millionaire 200

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2021 9:47 pm
User Image
                                            ❛ Akane Arashi ❜
                                            ▇ ▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
                                            Who am I? Your Queen | I'm feeling Bubbling with excitement | I'm speaking to The bartender and the loser(Ten), John and Vitessa along with some thugs | Where am I? Neon lights | What am I wearing? Night out

Akane was starting to regain her composure after throwing up some of the fluids that bothered her stomach. She straightened up and started to register that her boss was talking to her just moments ago to which she turned to face her before she realized she was chuckling and turned over to see the little masterpiece she created by the Russian's foot. Oh boy. "A little disinfectant should do the trick, I wouldn't recommend soaking it overnight though." she told the man, tapping his arm like saying it's alright, s**t like this happens.

”So that's the kind of night you were having? And no invite...Hmm." "Next time!" Akane responded with a little nod, if she truly was willing to indulge in her antics, she wouldn't mind. The young demon could use a friend or two, that way she could rub it in to her new acquaintance - the DJ with the odd yet amusing playlist. Was she considered a friend? Even if Akane did, it seemed like she wouldn't have though it would be amusing to see her again. She took a moment to look for the woman, wondering if she left or went back to her booth though it seemed like she was having fun. Maybe letting out her pent frustration form her time well spent with Akane.

By the time she looked back, she noticed Vitessa leading John. Curse the moment she decided to abuse her body with too much to drink. She wouldn't have been so distracted by every little thing. She managed to catch up to John but realized soon Vitessa had moved ahead. Not a great time to not be able to catch up with her. Especially since she couldn't plant her silk on her. She stopped quick enough to avoid getting hit but this wasn't looking good for her. As her bodyguard, she should have been by her side, even if she had the day off - especially since she realized she was in trouble. Now that she was rather alert, she began looking around for Vitessa, noticing she was gone.

The moment she spotted Vitessa with the assaulters she nearly lunged forward without a second thought only to be held back by the blonde one. "What do you think you're doing? Let me go! I can get her back!" the woman hissed through her teeth.

"Why are you idiots after her? --Perhaps we could negotiate this.. --- Wait... Don't tell me the Trinidads sent you all here." the man spoke, making her brows knit as she yanked her arm away. "Trini-who? And what does it matter! I can crack them open right now and get Boss back!" she stated.

The rage made her crimson orbs glow, this man was being nothing more than a hinderance to her and she wasn't liking it. She tried to stay calm for a change, waiting for an opening to escape and get to her when she could. While the two were discussing would be a great time, though she wasn't entirely unnoticeable, so sneaking up now would put Vitessa's life in jeopardy.

Think Red think.. she thought, looking around for things, for any possible distraction. It seemed like there was one finally, some drunk patron had bumped into one of the opposite team's gunman who had a twitchy finger and ended up firing a few rounds. This caused the chaos she needed, chaos anyone trying to escape needed. People screaming, shots being fired and Akane ready to pounce until it was that Blondie again. "Are you for real!?" Akane screamed, shoving him off of her as quick as she could but...she was gone. And so where the men with her, leaving their goons to finish what they started.

Standing there amid the chaos, Akane looked around. She felt terrible for once, terrible that she failed at the one thing she was good at - apart from the billion other things- but that wasn't the point. She knew she could get her back, but losing the woman she just met a few days ago who was, well...rather accepting, she couldn't help feel she messed up somewhere. But it wouldn't be so if someone here would let her do her job. She looked over her shoulder, the blonde man probably feeling as terrible as her- even worse considering their relationship - if he valued it but she didn't care. Nobody got in the way of her work.

The woman marched up to him and punched him in the gut, if he avoided it somehow, she would try until she finally landed one even if his guards threatened to shoot her. "I would have gotten her back if it wasn't for you playing ******** prince Ivan*." she stated, "Now, if you'll excuse me, Babayaga has some cooking to do" she added, going over to find Beverly.

Out.Of.Chips. *Ivan - like a quip to Russian folklore where the prince saves the day xD Also, this Babayaga is the one from the folklore x u x;

Exequtie

xoReina

l SHEM l

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2021 11:07 pm
x
x
x
x
sαтυяםαч, иσvємвєя ②④тн

םαч ⑥ σғ ⑭ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ④①②
( ① чєαя, ① мσитн, ⑯ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2021 10:11 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

❛ Saeyong Joon ❜
        I'm feeling the need to adventure || I'm speaking to People || Where am I? Neon lights || What am I wearing? I guess I tried

What a great day to get drunk, what a great day to get into trouble? Trouble. Well, he had heard of some trouble that took place in this establishment while he was well, busy elsewhere. Busy would probably be an understatement, he was basically doing nothing and having a "chill day" with himself. Yes, that is what he started calling it. A chill day. He was starting to catch up to the lingo the folks today were using, it was likely there would be more of where that came from but for now, he'd like to drown himself in a sensation he was familiar with.

"Thank you." he stated with a tug to the corner of his lips, taking that shot down like it wasn't burning his throat with the amount of alcohol in it. Ah, it felt nice feeling something, besides the aching beats that thumped with his heart rhythm. How long had it been since he had been here? A while it would seem with how he took two more and shook away the bitter burn before making it down towards the dance floor. On his way there though, he might have bumped against one, maybe two people. He heard one of them protest, heard them stating out loud that he should watch where he's going to which he'd simply shrug. "It's a club, you're neat the dancefloor, what did you expect?" he'd state before walking away.

As the man looked around, not particularly interested in dancing around sweaty bodies that would end up in a probability of him touched by strangers he visibly scrunched his nose until he turned over to spot a someone rather unusual. "That's interesting, its not particularly often that we see your kind around. Are these real?" he'd ask seeing how some people went for the cosmetic appearance of it while reaching forward to touch the man's feline looking ears.

O.O.C.

Rhun Tolihzeh

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2021 11:47 am
User Image
User Image

Darragh sighed a bit as he looked around at the club goers. Usually when he went to a club it was to pick out potential targets that he could charm and perhaps be successful in to get them to come with him for some adult fun. This had served several purposes. It was pleasure to Darragh, and his willing partner, he was close enough to entrance them so they wouldn’t fight and it was easier to bite them and the intimate activity served to push their blood more so it was easier to drink their blood. But the feline had changed over the months, ever since he was reunited with his kitsune lover. He had stopped fooling around, he had ordered more elven blood with Solomon so he no longer had to hunt and he was returning back to his old self.

Now he decided to go to the club, just for fun, for the music and a few drinks. But he quickly found himself bored with what usually was a very engaging activity for him. He was no longer flirting with anyone or trying to get anything, so he wasn’t sure what to do now. The feline scratched himself behind his ear as he stood at the edge of the dance floor and watched everyone enjoying themselves. He could recognize one or two he had drank from before, but thanks to his entrance, they knew no better or they had never met. Should he go dance? He used to be great on the dance floor. But this was a long time ago. He tilted his head and his ears twitched as he thought to himself. This was new to him since hundreds of years.

Just as he decided to return to the bar for more drinks though and wanted to turn around, he suddenly felt a hand making contact with his ears. Darragh’s ears shot up in alert as he quickly turned around, slashing at the hand that had dared to touch him, not caring if his claws drew blood or not. As he had turned and looked at the perpetrator, growling a bit, his tail swayed in agitation. "Have they not taught you not to just touch someone without asking?!" he called out at the other with a hiss. The hiss was probably not heard easily with the music, but his voice would sure have carried over the music for the random person to hear. Darragh hated it when people touched him without his consent.

He was grateful it hadn’t been his tail however. The blood demon looked the other up and down quickly. They were pleasing to the eye, so that was their luck, but Darragh still didn’t appreciate the uninvited touch from this guy. At closer inspection though, they almost seemed...drunk? Back in his hunting days, Darragh would have called him an easy meal. "What were you thinking?" he asked with an exasperated sigh. The demon was trying to walk a new road, so he did his best to calm down before he might do anything drastic. Besides, when people were drunk they were hardly compos mentis. One reason why Darragh was glad he wasn’t affected by alcohol.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

[Home : Link]xxx[Profile: Link]
User Image

[Where : Neon Lights] xxx

[With : Saeyong] xxx

[Thinking : What in the world?!] xxx

OOC: Words Words xxx

Quotes: xxx

ll Neo ll

-

-

"SPOKEN"
’THOUGHTS’

Rhun Tolihzeh

The Committee Staff Vampire

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2021 9:21 am

❛ Saeyong Joon ❜
        I'm feeling the need to adventure || I'm speaking to Feisty young feline || Where am I? Neon lights || What am I wearing? I guess I tried

The man barely got a chance to feel the other's ears too well until he felt a swift slash against his arm. The pain crept through and the area inflamed a little but that was only normal. The flashing lights might have given the agitated skin a rather 'normal' look but he couldn't help give a light chuckle. Pain, something that could pique his interest, elevate his mood, maybe things he wouldn't disclose to someone unless things were going down a certain way. He intently watched his hand to see if there was any blood but he wouldn't mind either way.

"Have they not taught you not to just touch someone without asking?!" the man's voice broke his mini trance moment and his smirk dropped a little but not all the way. "I suppose I have, but rebelling is a lot more fun, don't you think?" he admitted.

Drunk? He wasn't sure if he ever really got drunk. He never attributed his reckless behavior to substance abuse or alcohol, simply because he didn't mind being accountable for what he did and despite all that, he was certain that he wouldn't easily forget anything he did and he sure felt in complete control when he reached for the man's features. Maybe the drink just made him bolder - but wasn't he bold already? Brushing the thought aside as the other spoke, asking him what he was thinking, he shrugged his shoulders in a nonchalant manner before he stated, "Well, nothing in particular. I just wanted to know if they were real. The cosmetic ones have a distinct feel to them. I'm guessing you don't get this approach too often. Do you have a tail as well?" he'd ask, peering over to his side to check for it before he spotted it, keeping his hands to himself for a change. "Never had curious children reach for it?" he'd ask, "Adults act this way too, especially young women a lot of times. They think they can get away with things by acting all cute." he added.

O.O.C.

Rhun Tolihzeh

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2021 11:33 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Mood: stressed,
                With: no one atm
                Wearing: a blue top with a matching skirt for parties
                Items: wallet ($400 cash, bank card, ID. Card drivers ID), bike helmet, smartphone

On a new day, more specifically night, Veronica takes a trip to to the neon lights club, she decided to take a look at the place and to see if she wanted to work there, as if researching the place. After wht seemed like a half an hour before ride she finds a parking spot and parks her bike at a nice spot not to far from he club. She then locks her bike and continues toward the entrance of the club looking at all around her on the way. She soon finds the entrance to the building and then stands in line to get in. She then checked her bag to make sure she has what she needs in order to get in and to pay for any expences.

Ragnarok Akumachi

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2021 8:17 am
User Image
User Image

Darragh’s ears twitched slightly as his eyes flashed red for a moment when he smelled the scent of blood so close by. Unlike when he would fall in a state of bloodlust however, they didn’t stay red. It was only a split second, possibly not even visible unless this guy had looked at his eyes at the time. Even with that little blood, the scent was really strong. But thanks to his healthy supply of elven blood, which also meant he drank more than enough blood, he could ignore his most primal instinct. It was an instinct that he had learned to ignore over time. The feline grimaced when they inspected their hand which allowed his canines to flash slightly. He wasn’t worried about it. As a feline demon it was only to be expected he had sharp canines.

"Trespassing boundaries is what I’d call it. And it’s rude." he replied when the other seemed totally unphased by the fact they reminded them not to touch a stranger out of nowhere. Where did this guy come from then? They reacted so literally when he asked what they had been thinking. It was almost dumbfounding. When they started about his tail, Darragh was ready to move aside if they got any ideas when it came to that. But it looked like they just looked around at Darragh’s tail behind the feline. At least they didn’t try to touch him there. ‘Good.’ Darragh thought to himself. "Yes, they are real. And I stay away from children out of principle. Wouldn’t want to accidentally murder a toddler for yanking my tail." he said in such a tone it was perhaps...debatable.

Like he could be joking but he could also be serious with that remark. Back in the day he did taste a child’s blood before on force by his liege. It had been a sweet taste, perhaps the man had hoped that taste could get their underling t do attack the way they did. It hadn’t worked however and not long after the feline had tasted the blood of an elf which was much better than a child’s. That said, of course the blood demon wouldn’t attack a child, or anyone severely for that matter...not anymore. Darragh sighed as he forced himself to calm down and not let the anger about this unsolicited touch get the better of him. "I was about to get a drink, you’re welcome to join me if you want." he said before he turned and walked to the bar before he looked over his shoulder at them.

"But don’t touch my ears and tail." he said before sitting at the bar. What did he have to lose anyway? He was already bored with the club, maybe someone to talk to (or perhaps even dance with?) might just spice up the club outing a little bit. Darragh waited to see if the man would indeed join him at the bar, if so he would order them a drink too. His ears and tail back in a more relaxing position than before. "So what brings you here?" he would ask if the other would sit next to him, if they decided to join him anyway.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

User Image

[Thinking : Of all the things] xxx

ll Neo ll

-

-

"SPOKEN"
’THOUGHTS’

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2021 5:45 am

❛ Saeyong Joon ❜
        I'm feeling the need to adventure || I'm speaking to Feisty young feline || Where am I? Neon lights || What am I wearing? I guess I tried

Saeyong barely noticed any changes in the man's eyes, too busy gazing at his new present before he pulled his sleeve over it to not let it get contaminated by the air around them. He barely even noticed any changes in the man's demeanors to label him as anything else than a feline, though if he did get an air of what he was, he probably would pester him in a different way - unless he thought of it to be a bad idea to be found laying in the corner like a raisin or one of those empty plastic juice bags.

"Tresspassing boundaries you say...well maybe that would be considered rude." the young siren would resond, but purse his lips like his own way of telling the other that an apology wasn't owed to him - for now maybe. He wasn't usually this ill mannered, well sometimes. He often got away with a lot of things, but he knew when to play the 'nice' card and when not to, right now he just felt like having some fun - his own twisted kind of fun. Even though he behaved at the mention of his tail, he was tempted to reach for it. Taking his eyes off of the object of curiosity for now, he scoffed when the other mentioned murdering a toddler for touching it. Must be that sensitive..? "I guess you have a point." he stated simply in response.

Blood was something the siren was familiar to as well, blood of his own kin, diluted blood, blood that he was offered. It sure had been quite a long time that he had any of that numbing his senses, though he wasn't mad. He wasn't necessarily in need of it, but he did enjoy the thrill of it. He looked at the other when he offered him to join him for a drink, half wondering how he'd taste though, he knew things weren't like what they used to be and just attacking someone out of the blue might not be the best idea. "I can't make promises." he'd state in response when he added to avoid touching his ears or tail before he headed over to join him at the bar. He was just being honest though, he would try with every fiber in his being to avoid it, but, there was a chance he wouldn't listen to himself. He watched the other's feline features, unapologetically so, noticing they were rather relaxed compared to before. He sure had a few really childish questions bubbling in that head of his but he decided to keep them in there for a while as he responded, "The flashing lights, smell of booze and possible illegal substance, sweat and the noise. Though, less of those and more of just a change of space I guess - maybe the people too. And you?"

O.O.C.

Rhun Tolihzeh

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2021 10:34 am
User Image
User Image

Darragh sighed a little at their answer. So they knew it was rude, but they didn’t seem to care much? The feline rolled his eyes a bit before he had wandered to the bar and invited them to join. The company would be nice and it would distract him from missing Adramelech too maybe. The feline had walked back to the bar and sat down before he looked again to see if they had taken his offer, his ears up and forward. When he saw they indeed approached and sat next to him, Darragh told the barkeep he would pay for their drink of choice. Of course it hadn’t escaped him that the guy seemed to stare at him, sized him up maybe? Darragh didn’t know, not that it really mattered at the moment. He was just here for the old days experience.

He would wait patiently until they ordered their drink and paid for it before he had turned to them and asked the question. Perhaps a better first question would have been what their name was, or perhaps introducing himself first? But ah well, that opportunity had passed now to start that way. Darragh was still getting back into that mindset. But he was getting better. The old Darragh would have clawed their face off for touching him without asking. The feline listened to them as they replied and nodded. It sounded fair enough and not much unlike his own reason. And of course he had a feeling the question would be directed back at him. "Much the same. The drinks, the music, the people." he replied.

True though he no longer hunted for blood or intimacy. "You could say I was just trying to numb my mind. Too bad alcohol has no effect on me." he admitted with a light sigh. It was a struggle to him sometimes, or a lot of times, the whole affair with Solomon and Adramelech. He didn’t show it, or tried not to show it, but he really did have a hard time missing his kitsune so often and the fact they couldn’t actually be together. But he still wouldn’t change a thing. He was happy to be Adramelech’s boyfriend and he was friends with Solomon. Heck they even had a running contract. For the elven blood Solomon supplied him with, the man could always and everywhere call in Darragh’s immediate protection if it was ever needed. "Do you come here often?" the feline asked the other. He could easily just have missed them after all.

User Image

[Thinking : It would be nice sometimes...] xxx

ll Neo ll

-

-

"SPOKEN"
’THOUGHTS’

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2021 11:38 am

❛ Saeyong Joon ❜

Saeyong ordered himself a drink and paid for it, turning over to face the other better while they continued their conversation. He poked the ice with the straw that they garnished his cup with. He wasn't necessarily one for formalism often, which was why most of it just slipped right out of his mind. Not to mention, knowing someone's names often lead to some form of attachment of sorts, so, it was usually best keeping those details out of the way and just - go animal. "Great choice, though, people could be better." he admitted, or adventurous was the word he was looking for?

"Numb things down huh..." Saeyong was maybe a little too familiar with numbness that he didn't need an external source quite often. He often wanted to feel things, pain if anything, pleasure right after, well, anything that made him feel...alive. "Have you tried other means of intoxication? I know substances do help with the numbness at times. "It's surely not for everyone, but you know. It can help." he added before taking a sip, "You're not going to arrest me for talking substance now are you?" he asked, just making sure.

"Not as often as I'd want to, but I do." he admitted, he said, taking another sip before he placed his drink on the counter, still holding on to it before he looked at his company. "Unless that was supposed to be a pickup line.. I might have to admit, my skills are far from sharp at this point." he'd admit with a slight scoff. "I'm Saeyong, in case your next move would be that. What's yours?" he'd ask, for a change, reverting his attention from his feline features to his face.

O.O.C.

Rhun Tolihzeh

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2021 7:17 am
x
x
x