Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Soleil Park Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 151 152 153 154 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Avi_Carnival

7,650 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2016 8:15 pm
User Image

~ gaia_star ~ Avery Stone ~ gaia_star ~

Avery watch her move closer with the harp and hold up another card, "Nice to meet you Melpomene, I'm Avery" It was close enough to a boy name or a girl name she just thought not to change it since it was hard to keep answering to other names. She closed her eyes listening to the woman play the song, she let it set in. Avery never heard of it before but her hands moved to the strings fallowing along with her notes it sounded very magestic.

Mood:Lost
Cash:None
Company:Alone

asbloodrunscold

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2016 9:01 pm
User Image

(♬♪♬Melpomene-Zamir♬♪♬)

The Irrelevant Revenant

Melpomene was impressed by how well the girl took to the song, though it was clear she didn't know it. She couldn't blame her, she didn't expect many to know what she was playing at any point, but duets between a guitar and a harp were difficult to come by as Harps weren't all that popular outside of the classical element.
Now that Mel was closer she could definitely tell that the voice was a little bit disguised for whatever strange reason, but Mel couldn't say anything about it, and probably would not. She simply chose to continue her focus on the song for as long as it went on, but when it ended she clapped. She held up a card that said "Good" in order to complement Avery.

Venue:[The Beach]✉✉Accompaniment:[Lelwani, Some person with a guitar]✉✉Mood:[lustig [Cheerful]]✉✉Finance:[$900]✉✉Style:[Solo]✉✉Attire: [In Picture]✉✉OOC:

Avi_Carnival

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Avi_Carnival

7,650 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2016 9:26 pm
User Image

It was an odd combination but she like the sound of it Melpomene was really good at playing the harp. It almost sounded majestic. As the music died down she smiled looking at her."Thank you, I'm honored you let me play along with you." Avery could tell she was much better of a musician to be playing with her. "I just play on street corners but I can image you playing in a orchestra.

asbloodrunscold

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2016 9:58 pm
User Image

(♬♪♬Melpomene-Zamir♬♪♬)

The Irrelevant Revenant

Melpomene threw her hands up and gave a silent laugh. The woman was flattering her. She smiled and began to move her hands, she wanted to complement the woman back. She adapted to the song so quickly and played well so there was no shortage of praise to be given to Avery. The woman even commented on Melpomene possibly playing an Orchestra which cause her to freeze for a second before bowing graciously in thanks.
Lelwani flew to Avery's shoulder, seemingly giving her the best hug a little bird could. Lelwani liked this woman, she seemed nice, and anyone who was nice enough to the spirit that was Melpomene was okay in Lelwani's book.

Melpomene pulled out her cards, pulling out what she could to ask Avery "How long? You? Play?" three separate cards all held out in a line. Melpomene was doing her best to carry on a conversation but of course it was difficult when one was mute.

Venue:[The Beach]✉✉Accompaniment:[Lelwani, Avery]✉✉Mood:[lustig [Cheerful]]✉✉Finance:[$900]✉✉Style:[Solo]✉✉Attire: [In Picture]✉✉OOC:

Avi_Carnival

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Avi_Carnival

7,650 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2016 10:21 pm
User Image

Avery smiled at how flustered she got with her complement it was kind of adorable. It was odd to she a spirit being so bashful to just a few complements. She was surprised by the little bird flew over to great her, making her smiled and laugh a little. "Since I was little, I played to cheer up my siblings, but I started playing more once my parents kicked me out. I needed money so I started playing and traveling its been years." She said placing her guitar in its case. "What about you how long have you played?"

asbloodrunscold

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2016 11:02 pm
User Image

(♬♪♬Melpomene-Zamir♬♪♬)

The Irrelevant Revenant

Melpomene listened to her explained why she learned to play and how long she was playing. It was sad to hear that she was kicked out by her parents of course, and that it put her in need of money. It was always so sad to hear that, she valued family so the thought of that was...depressing. She began to gently play her harp once again, though only to keep the mood calm.

Melpomene was asked the same question, and she thought for a moment on how to express thing. She didn't actually know how though considering she didn't even known how long it had been since she was a child. She held up a card that had the simple word of "child" on it to make it clear that she's been playing when she was a kid.

The woman might understand Melpomene's inability to articulate how long she was playing, spirits were often disconnected from the world and confused. Melpomene had been playing the harp for thousands of years, she could have written that down as well, but she had no pen with her.

Venue:[The Beach]✉✉Accompaniment:[Lelwani, Avery]✉✉Mood:[lustig [Cheerful]]✉✉Finance:[$900]✉✉Style:[Solo]✉✉Attire: [In Picture]✉✉OOC:

Avi_Carnival

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Avi_Carnival

7,650 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2016 11:32 pm
asbloodrunscold

User Image

Avery bit her lip maybe it was bad to tell her about her past. Seh looked a little saddened. "No worries I've gotten to see a lot of places and meet amazing people on my travels. And its not thier fault for kicking me you."She wasn't going to say it was because of the crowd of spirits that scared her family since she was sitting here with a pretty decent one. She saw the card she help up and nodded, it must be hard for her to uses those cards constantly. She turned pulling a note book and pen out of her bag, [colro=blue]"Here if you like you can use this," SHe offered it over to her, she had bad exsperances in the past with spirits so this was more refresing.

Mood:peaceful
Company:Melpomene

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2016 11:40 pm
User Image

(♬♪♬Melpomene-Zamir♬♪♬)

The Irrelevant Revenant

Melpomene gently took the notebook with a graceful nod as she wrote. It was still so difficult for her to write considering her blindness. It was a child's handwriting, but it was readable. She wrote out "I'm old." with a small smile, figuring it'd be fine to open up with a joke "I'm sorry for...parents. Family important." her English was not perfect, she understood it perfectly well, but writing it and if she ever somehow got to speak again, speaking would be impossible.
Mel wrote down another thing "Need money? I can give?" she said. Melpomene was a generous soul so would be perfectly willing to give the stranger money.

Avi_Carnival

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Avi_Carnival

7,650 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2016 12:01 am
User Image

Avery could see it was hard on her to write watching carefully, it was impressive. She laughed a little at the 'I'm old' seeing she wanted to cheer her up. "No... It was me.. my fault.. I still talk with my siblings and send them what I can. I don't need money as long as I have music, and my guitar I'll be okay. I know they are happy." IT was refreshing to run into such a sweet individual, "Thank you for the kindness." Avery slipped up her voice more womanly than she intended it to come out like.

Mood:happy
Company:Melpomene

asbloodrunscold

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2016 12:26 am
User Image

(♬♪♬Melpomene-Zamir♬♪♬)

The Irrelevant Revenant

Melpomene shook her head "I know. Family. Sometimes hard to get along." and while Melpomene had never been kicked out, her family situation was much less simple and less kind, but it was not something she went around telling people about the exact detail of her past she would remember.
The woman didn't seem to want any moment, but Mel reached into her dress and into her pouch. She did recently buy herself a wallet in order to hold her most important info, and pulled out some cash, $100 dollars to be exact. She held it out and wrote something down "What about food? Humans need." she wrote.
Melpomene didn't have much of a need for money really, and she did have a job by which to get more when the time same.
Mel also didn't react much to the suddenly female voice which meant she either didn't catch it or she just wasn't surprised.

Avi_Carnival

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Avi_Carnival

7,650 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2016 12:47 am
User Image

Avery smiled faintly, it must be hard on Melpomene with her family matters. Seeing as she was a spirit. It caught her off guard that she puled out money trying to hand it to her, Avery scooted back shaking her head. "Thank you Melpomene, but I'm really okay, I'm a hardy human and can get by.. I can't take your money however kind the gesture is." Avery really couldn't take money she hadn't earned it made her feel weird. But she liked Melpomene's company she was really different than most people she'd ran into before. "What kind of work do you do..? If you don't mind me asking?" She wondered if she was sitting with a professional musician because she really seemed like it.

Mood:Confused
Company: Melpomene

asbloodrunscold

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2016 12:58 am
User Image

(♬♪♬Melpomene-Zamir♬♪♬)

The Irrelevant Revenant

Melpomene frowned a bit and put the money back. She would have liked to help, but she could not force someone to do something they did not wish to do. She nodded and smiled at Avery, When the question of her employment came up she wrote down Sell candy. she wrote down. Mel was musical indeed, but there was no job like that in town that she could take. She did play for people, but the job at the candy store was perfect really. Peaceful and the like. She basically worked it alone though.
Mel wrote down a question of her Plan? in order to ask if Avery would have something else other than being what could be classified as a drifter, or at least Mel thought. She was in Avery's shoes before, but she was dead so it made it significantly easier.

Avi_Carnival

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Avi_Carnival

7,650 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2016 10:54 pm
User Image

Avery could see he selling candy it seemed suiting for her, "I can see you enjoying that kind of job" She felt bad for making Melpomene a little upset, but tried to make her smile "I've got no plan just a guitar and a heart full of dreams, plus you too" She flirted old habits died hard, she did so much host work flirting with men or women seemed almost natural to her. Avery smiled "There is't anything like sleeping under the sky at night, taking a stroll in the rain or taking a dip in a river in the hot summer"

asbloodrunscold

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2016 11:58 pm
User Image

(♬♪♬Melpomene-Zamir♬♪♬)

The Irrelevant Revenant

Melpomene would have giggled if she could, only able to make a small noise as the woman told her that she could see her in that type of job. Mel was a bit worried, but it was in her nature to worry of others, even someone she had just met not to long ago. Mel was a nurturer most of the time, she worried, she tried to help. It was just how she was, and death could not change that..entirely.
Mel's face was expressive enough despite the closed eyes. It was clear the girls flirt did have an effect. This woman was interesting, the way she handled her situation and carried herself. She did seem content, but it did not stop Mel from wanting to be generous. Mel began to write her address down, and the place she worked. Just in case Avery ever wanted to stop by.
Mel smiled, not showing it to her so that she didn't argue with her. Mel continued to listen, clapping her hands. It did sound peaceful really, and she was impressed by how hardy humans could be
She flipped the page and wrote down another thing and showed it to Avery You stay in Soleil? she asked through the words on the page.

Avi_Carnival

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Avi_Carnival

7,650 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2016 10:49 am
User Image

Avery smiled she had gotten the girl to laugh, it made her smile no matter how little it was it was something she did expect and it was beautiful. Watching her scribbling something down but not showing her what it was made her smiled. "Yeah I'm going to see what kind of work I can do while here in town. I'm not gonna fly off so soon after meeting such a great friend like you and this little guy." Avery gestured to the little bird. Avery would stay a few weeks at least and get a feel for the place before a decision would be made. Stay until she had to leave or maybe this would be the place she would call home.

asbloodrunscold

● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 151 152 153 154 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games