Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 1: Marketplace Hangout
Tell us about yourself... Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Marketplace much?
  *nods*
  A bit.
  Nah. I just like poll gold. *grins*
View Results

prettyslavegirl

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 7:35 am
engineer-of-doom

Hey Craig,
Like many American mutts, I have some Scottish in my background. And the front cover of the guild right now.. 'Tis a grand machine! I'm curious as to whether you've seen it in the flesh.

yes i have been inn the building behind it. as of yet havent actually ben on it. but Falkirk is only about ten miles (16 Km) from Stirling (where i live) and i see it on most train journeys to Edinburgh. It is a fantasttic piece of machinery and due to it running on a counterbalance system requires little energy to opperate. I'm pretty sure my wee sister has played canoe polo at the base of it....  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 5:59 pm
hey,l'm dolli,live in m'sia.
i need donation for my dream avi.
so i keep vending in the marketplace,pls dun ingore me.i need some rich fellows to buy the stuff.

i just join this guild yesterday.*becuz i lov realiti*
nice to meet u all heart

dollicursed

Mad Madam Mimm

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 10:59 am
Heyhey! Great to see theres some punkiness in here.

I know ive already introduced myself, but i have to put a post in on this page...

42!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HitchHikers Guide to the Galaxy... freakin awesome!  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 8:15 pm
Woot.. I was just invited to join the guild and it was about poetry so I thought I'd accept since I'm kinda new here ^^;; Um, I like allot of things, Specialy Anne Rice Novels, and such, Anime obviously and video games but every once in a while I like to write poetry and Role Play but I'd some times much rather read than write. And here is just some random info about myself-

Name: Artair
Nickname: Kaili/ Tair/ Krazy Whiskey
Nifty info- I am 3/4 Polish (dad was Polish) Rest is Native American and Irish

Favorite Color: Green
Favorite Food: Sushi and Italian
Favorite Drink: Starbucks Mocha Frappes and Godiva.
Favorite Anime Series: Wolf's Rain
Favorite Anime Movie: Princess Manonoke and the Vampire Hunter D Movies
Favorite Console: X-Box 360, Nintendo DS and my PS2
Favorite RPG: Final Fantasy IX, Chrono Cross, Final Fantasy VII, Final Fantasy IV

Favorite Band: Nirvana, Stone Temple Pilots, Red Hot Chili Peppers, The Pillows, Dir en Grey, The President of the United States of America (Because they made The Song peaches along with the music video that had NINJAS!)
Favorite Musical Artist: Yoko Kanno, Nobuo Uematsu,

Criostal Faolchu

Kirinkinetic Telepathetic

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 2:57 pm
I guess I'll give it a shot. I'm Kayla. I'm an avid poet and proverbial 'starving' artist. yeah. I like to rp, play games, and hangout. other than that just don't get on my bad side (easy to avoid) and we'll be fine...  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 8:59 am
MimmMimm
Heyhey! Great to see theres some punkiness in here.

I know ive already introduced myself, but i have to put a post in on this page...

42!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HitchHikers Guide to the Galaxy... freakin awesome!

^_^ My thoughts exactly.  

Mangolyn

snubsnub
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 10:14 pm
My name is Megan. My 1st Anniversery on gaia is comming on Feb.3rd, 2006 =D I live in Canada, but not going to tell you where. One of my goals, is to earn a very good avi.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 11:17 am
My name is Johannah, but I go by Minna which is a nick name from my middle name, Wilhelmina. I live in North Western British Columbia, Canada. I've been a Gaian for around three years, on and off and commited this year.
I was recently banned, about three days ago, and am currently rebuilding my old account, Leddil Injin.
My gaian goal item is probably the Angelic Sash, but I am currently frequenting a Devil Tail Giveaway, which may have been lost due to my banning.
The Marketplace's recent inflation with three items n the December Collectables and the gold system change a few months prior has made Exchange forums incredibly difficult and somethings, like collectable items, impossible to reach.

Teh Leddilest Injin

Jebus Flynt

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 3:13 pm
you may call me jebus i am in southern california ive been on gaia since it started (although i went on a short hiadus for about a year) but ive been messing around on the marketplace for a little while now. i would say all my work is going to getting a guitar of demona of which ive been working slowly on for about 6 months i have a bad habit of spending on other items sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 9:43 pm
You can go check my profile for details if interested. xP

However, I've been here for 11 months, my gaia anniversary is only 3 weeks away. n_n

my aim of being here on gaia is getting the nitemare scarf, and the angelic sash, I intend to finsh both of the quests by the end of this year, that is by decemeber. I can get the nitemare scarf now, but will wait and get the angelic sash first. :3  

- Savage Potato -

TY4TheVenom2

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 8:30 pm
I'm Lindz, I'm 19 and i'm currently going to school to get a bachelors in english with a concentration in writing. I would also like to mention that I have trash, bugs and ink that I am trying to get rid of lol  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 12:23 pm
hi people just call me mr random comedian guy WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE whee ya but anyway i was invited bcuase of my interest in Gaia Housing apparantaly although im not sure why...... ninja  

dude of the underground

Goldenmane

700 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 1:45 pm
I go by Goldenmane (or GM) basically everywhere I go on the net. I have way too many interests and not enough time to get to them. I live in the Land of the Frozen North (aka Maine) and often wish I lived in someplace warmer (minus poisonous critters *shudders* I can't STAND spiders *shudders again*)

I've been on Gaia for nearly a month now and I really like it here (considering I basically abandoned my Neopets account for here really shows how much I like Gaia sweatdrop

I fall in the 30+ crowd and am very shy (so if you only find me lurking, don't worry. I don't bite. Honestly, I don't.)  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 6:12 pm
I guess I'm not sure of what the marketplace is... You mean the same one where gaians can buy and sell stuff? I sell stuff there a lot, just little things for cheap prices. I enjoy it. I guess my goal there is to have fun. XD

My real name is Beka, my screen names include qtsushigirl and sushigirl. I'm an artist, mainly focusing on cartoony work currently (you can see my work at www.qtushigirl.deviantart.com). I love making comics but I'm in college so I don't have the time I used to have to make them. I'm a total DBZ nut, I have all 42 volumes of the mange and lots of movies, mp3 songs and actions figures. I have an obsession with fish, they calm me like nothing else. I have a weakness for dark chocolate and cute things.

As for my appearance:
Height: 6 feet
Eyes: rainbowish-hazel
Face shape: round (large jaw like Pocahontas but not as noticeable)
Eye shape: I've heard Asian, almond, cat-like... but they always look tired
Skin color: freakishly pale. I have a skin condition... I can't tan
Hair color: medium brown
Hair type: naturally wavy but I straighten it. It's past my shoulder blades
Normal clothing: Jeans, cute t-shirt and some sort of jacket
Overall appearance: clumsy, tired, goofy, smiley, dorky...
Other traits: Eh... I wear clip on earrings? And I don't wear much makeup. Just enough to even out my skin tone is plenty for me.  

KrazyKrayla

1: Marketplace Hangout

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games