Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Pro-Choice Gaians
New Members Introduce Yourselves Here Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 47 48 49 50 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

monstermashhhh10

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 1:28 pm
Hey I just joined biggrin

My name is Amy. I'm pro-choice because no good comes out of illegalizing abortion, I care about people after they are born, I don't believe a jellybean sized embryo matters more than a woman. .and I don't believe they are in personhood at all, I think oppressing women's reproductive freedom is wrong, and I'm only for first trimester abortions unless there is a medical issue.. but I won't do anything to stop abortions past that mark, just don't agree with them. I was raped by two guys half a year ago.. not to sympathy fish.. just saying that that incident made me more radically pro-choice. I didn't get pregnant, but just the thought of crazy lying pro-lifer forcing me to have either of those guys' baby just makes me sick.. and I feel as if nothing would stop me from never bringing a rape baby into this world.

Sorry that was so long.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 9:53 pm
Hey.

I'm Douglas and I am pro-choice because the government should learn how to stfu and not bring religious beliefs and their own personal morals into someones body or life-style.

Also i'm a 21 year old male.. it's none of my concern what women do with their bodies. Over-population is an issue as well.  

Nova Seraph

IamSupergirl

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 5:10 am
Hi. My name is Alanna. I'm fourteen, and definitely pro-choice. I think that it is cruel to make someone have a child they do not want; it is cruel to them and cruel to the child. The woman's life as she knows it will be over if she has the baby, and that's not fair.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 7:03 pm
Name: Kelsey

Sex: Female

I believe that the woman has a choice in what is done to her body. If an unwanted child is forced to be brought into this world, then they are very likely going to be a very sad and miserable human being.  

Scryden

Kismet Sikmet

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 7:37 am
-wave wave- I'm Armelle...And pro-choice obviously. Teehee.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 9:55 am
*waves* Hi! Call me Crazy. I'm new, and pro-choice, both of which are astoundingly obvious. Oh well.  

Wings Akimbo

Suteko

8,800 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Cheerleader 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 1:04 am
Heehee, after two months of being here, I feel I'm allowed to welcome new people.

*Waves* Hello and welcome. >.<

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 12:21 pm
Um... Hi, i'm Lauren i'm pro-choice and a moderate democrat. sweatdrop  

The Magical Lima Bean

miles-chan

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 7:05 pm
Hello! ^_^ I am DM, a liberal female. I've seen this guild before and I decided that I, too, want to join. I believe in protecting the individual rights of women and I am pro-choice.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 8:07 am
I'm pro-choice because abortion will always exist whether it's legal or not, and I don't want any woman to die or become ill because of some dangerous illegal abortion.  

dykemuffin

27 Names for Tears

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 8:29 am
Hi ^_^
Name: Dani
I am pro-choice because the decision to have sex does not equate consent to carry a child inside of you. While I wish there was no need for abortions, and all pregnancies could be wanted ones, unwanted pregnancies are going to happen, so abortion should always remain an option.  
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 8:18 am
Hi, my name is Fiona and I am pro-choice ((no duh)) I am pro-choice becuase I feel abortion should be a woman's prerogative. I don't think circumstance should matter, If a woman wants one she should have one. A baby is a very serious thing, and actually having one could change a woman's life, sometimes for the worse, when such is the case is there a reason for her NOT to get an aborition?  

[fi]ona

[Juice.Box.Whore]

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 2:41 pm
My name is Cheyanne.
You can call me Juice.
New to the guild, not Gaia.

I'm pro choice because I believe that a women should have the right to make the choice of whether to have a baby or not. It's my body, and if I have something growing in there that I don't want, I want the right to take it out.

I also believe that when I do get pregnant,, I will keep the baby depending on cercumstances, and I have that right.

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 4:19 pm
Hey I am AngieAki and I am here because PhaedraMcSpiffy asked me to come/told me about this place. I am pro-choice because the government should have no control over a woman and her morals. I have a pro-choice teens MySpace profile and group that I started last month. It is for teens 13-19 to get together, find info on abortion and the latest news, and to show their support for a woman's right to choose.  

Blythe the Mass Debater

Ivyana

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 10:01 pm
I joined this guild because I don't consider abortion murder but an option. I am an extreme liberal and a feminist. It is the right of the woman to decide what is best for her body. Having a baby should be a joy but if the woman decides she isn't ready, no one should deny her an abortion.  
Pro-Choice Gaians

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 47 48 49 50 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff