Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
A joined Naruto RP: Kage's Dream &amp; A.N.B.U Chronicles. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lKiCk-l

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2005 5:37 pm
Kai Hyugiha
Kai used kawarini to replace himself with a nearby bird. Which fell to the ground as roast bird.

((That's Cruel!!! Lol))

Landing down to the ground, blinking hard. "What the?" came the words from Kenji's mouth. Then, How did he do that? More importantly, were did he go?

Kenji was scanning the area, and then felt a sort of twitch on his spine, like a shuddering feeling... Above!!! Quickly, Kenji looked up...  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2005 6:17 pm
Daisuke_Dp
Daisuke sat up and looked around...
"At least i'm not in a sack this time" he sighed as he stood up rubbing his head.
He ran over to chou and span her around.
"I don't think we can make it there...and if we do...where will we live?" he asked.
"Maybe we should go back to Konoha..." He added.

Suddenly the girl in the white clothing came to a full stop in front of the two genins, sending a dust cloud in the opposite direction.((btw:if you didn't read the last couple of my posts, please do, although I still haven't revealed these two ninjas' identities, it will let you have an idea of what they're about.
P.S.~these two are NPC's that are under my control as i made them.))

"What happened, where's the ninja that made that tree?" She asked, with a nearly undetectable hint of worry in her voice.  

liz_bliz_inc

Kai Hyugiha

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 12:33 am
Ryuujin_Toshiro
Kai Hyugiha
Kai used kawarini to replace himself with a nearby bird. Which fell to the ground as roast bird.

((That's Cruel!!! Lol))

Landing down to the ground, blinking hard. "What the?" came the words from Kenji's mouth. Then, How did he do that? More importantly, were did he go?

Kenji was scanning the area, and then felt a sort of twitch on his spine, like a shuddering feeling... Above!!! Quickly, Kenji looked up...
Kai pulled out one of his scrolls and ran around the tree line circling Kenji. Whilst throwing Fuuma Shurikens that were sealed inside the scroll.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 6:08 am
Nitroxic 4jer
((Oh yea I can't control him yet. I can't wait for the exams surprised )) Hytoshi grabbed his hand and put chakra into it... A bit too much chakra. ((Yay kitsune! blaugh )) "Time for my chakra leech..." Instead of glowing a soft blue color, his hand glowed dark blue. This was most definitley not the chakra leech. Tei was coming closer to him. Hytoshi dashes towards him with his glowing hand behind him. He smacks Tei's hand to the side with his normal hand. With his glowing hand he tries to lay his hand on Tei's head. He misses and hits Tei's shoulder. A blue explosion emits from his hand sending Tei flying. "Wha-What did I do?! This was a chakra leech! Not some- explosion! Damn that kitsune!"
(( blaugh ))
As Hei was falling to the ground he thought...
How? I'm defeated? No. That's impossible... Maybe I'll take it off...
Just as Hei was about to hit the floor, his younger brother caught him or, rather, let him self become a pillow.
"Ra? Oh... Don't tell Fuu. He'll..." Hei started as he bit his thumb.
In a flash somebody grabbed Hei's hand.
"No, it is too soon..." He said.
"Big brother!" Ra said as he looked up at him with admiration.
"Tch... You were watching?" Hei spat.
"Yes, come, we must leave. A real ninja does not show his techniques when they are not needed," he said...
"Do not feel ashamed, your opponent is very strong" Fuu said as he flashed a look at Hytoshi.

There was a flash, before they vanished...  

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

lKiCk-l

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 7:39 am
Kai Hyugiha
Ryuujin_Toshiro
Kai Hyugiha

((That's Cruel!!! Lol))

Kai pulled out one of his scrolls and ran around the tree line circling Kenji. Whilst throwing Fuuma Shurikens that were sealed inside the scroll.

Think Fast!!! Kenji thought of backing and flipping away from them, but then, Kai is a Jounin, and he might have other thoughts in mind...What is he planning? Then it struck him, it was a test of ability too!!!

Performing again the seals; "Katon Housenka no Jutsu!!" he fired the large balls of fire and destroyed the incoming fuuma shurikens, but then Kai was sending more!!! Ah crap came the thought, What now?  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 7:41 am
Ryuujin_Toshiro
Kai Hyugiha
Ryuujin_Toshiro
Kai Hyugiha

((That's Cruel!!! Lol))

Think Fast!!! Kenji thought of backing and flipping away from them, but then, Kai is a Jounin, and he might have other thoughts in mind...What is he planning? Then it struck him, it was a test of ability too!!!

Performing again the seals; "Katon Housenka no Jutsu!!" he fired the large balls of fire and destroyed the incoming fuuma shurikens, but then Kai was sending more!!! Ah crap came the thought, What now?
Kai jumped from the tree line and threw the turtle shell shield at Kenji from above.  

Kai Hyugiha

lKiCk-l

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 7:57 am
Kai Hyugiha
Ryuujin_Toshiro
Kai Hyugiha
Ryuujin_Toshiro
Kai Hyugiha

((That's Cruel!!! Lol))

Kai jumped from the tree line and threw the turtle shell shield at Kenji from above.

Hearing Kai move upwards, he saw the turtle shield be hurtled to him.. "What do I do?" Kenji spoke to himself. Then is dawned onto him. Quickly gathering chakra into the soles of his feet, he then leapt up and with pain, caught the turtle shield. Now, falling fast and holding on the the shield, he then spun himself in the air, falling still.

Landing hard, on his but, he manage to do one thing; he blocked the left over fuuma shurikens. Dropping the shield, he then looked at Kai, who was coming down...  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 8:17 am
Ryuujin_Toshiro
Hearing Kai move upwards, he saw the turtle shield be hurtled to him.. "What do I do?" Kenji spoke to himself. Then is dawned onto him. Quickly gathering chakra into the soles of his feet, he then leapt up and with pain, caught the turtle shield. Now, falling fast and holding on the the shield, he then spun himself in the air, falling still.

Landing hard, on his but, he manage to do one thing; he blocked the left over fuuma shurikens. Dropping the shield, he then looked at Kai, who was coming down...
Kai appeared behind Kenji. "Gouriki Senpuu." Kai said spinning his leg around at Kenji.  

Kai Hyugiha

Trowa The Fearless

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 9:13 am
Once he found Hytoshi, Yoshi walked up to him and said, "Yo, Hytoshi. I need to talk to ya about something."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 11:41 am
Kai Hyugiha
Ryuujin_Toshiro

Kai appeared behind Kenji. "Gouriki Senpuu." Kai said spinning his leg around at Kenji.

Ah crap!!!! In time, Kenji put both his hands in front of his face to block the incoming kick... I gotta land a punch or something!!! Kenji said to himself harshly... what can he do with the Ten Ryuuken?  

lKiCk-l

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 11:42 am
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Daisuke_Dp
Daisuke sat up and looked around...
"At least i'm not in a sack this time" he sighed as he stood up rubbing his head.
He ran over to chou and span her around.
"I don't think we can make it there...and if we do...where will we live?" he asked.
"Maybe we should go back to Konoha..." He added.

Suddenly the girl in the white clothing came to a full stop in front of the two genins, sending a dust cloud in the opposite direction.((btw:if you didn't read the last couple of my posts, please do, although I still haven't revealed these two ninjas' identities, it will let you have an idea of what they're about.
P.S.~these two are NPC's that are under my control as i made them.))

"What happened, where's the ninja that made that tree?" She asked, with a nearly undetectable hint of worry in her voice.

Hey, Daisuke or chou, please anwser... sad  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 2:53 pm
Silly Genji
Nitroxic 4jer
((Oh yea I can't control him yet. I can't wait for the exams surprised )) Hytoshi grabbed his hand and put chakra into it... A bit too much chakra. ((Yay kitsune! blaugh )) "Time for my chakra leech..." Instead of glowing a soft blue color, his hand glowed dark blue. This was most definitley not the chakra leech. Tei was coming closer to him. Hytoshi dashes towards him with his glowing hand behind him. He smacks Tei's hand to the side with his normal hand. With his glowing hand he tries to lay his hand on Tei's head. He misses and hits Tei's shoulder. A blue explosion emits from his hand sending Tei flying. "Wha-What did I do?! This was a chakra leech! Not some- explosion! Damn that kitsune!"
(( blaugh ))
Just as Hei was about to hit the floor, his younger brother caught him or, rather, let him self become a pillow.
"Yes, come, we must leave. A real ninja does not show his techniques when they are not needed," he said...
"Do not feel ashamed, your opponent is very strong" Fuu said as he flashed a look at Hytoshi.

Hytoshi's mouth hung open at the empty space where the 3 ninjas had been. "Where'd he go?! Man I have so much to train for! Argh! Anyway... He was about to do something... summoning jutsu? No must be something else, ahh whatever maybe I'll see him later." He turned to look at Yoshi who was walking up to him. "What do you need to talk about?"  

m00nPanda

KirbyHero

250 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 4:03 pm
((Hey guys, I'm the Mugen character, but seeing as even if it is intermission, I haven't grasped an idea of how to introduce myself. Kai and Kenji are fighting around hosptial, are they not? I was thinking of introducing myself, but alas sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 4:25 pm
Nitroxic 4jer
Silly Genji
Nitroxic 4jer
(( blaugh ))

Hytoshi's mouth hung open at the empty space where the 3 ninjas had been. "Where'd he go?! Man I have so much to train for! Argh! Anyway... He was about to do something... summoning jutsu? No must be something else, ahh whatever maybe I'll see him later." He turned to look at Yoshi who was walking up to him. "What do you need to talk about?"

"I just want to make sure you're ready for the Jounnin exams," Yoshi said.
{(BTW, Nitroxic, I'm going to leave you in charge of Yoshi and Yamata for a while while I take care of a few things.)}  

Trowa The Fearless

m00nPanda

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 4:39 pm
Trowa The Fearless
Nitroxic 4jer

"I just want to make sure you're ready for the Jounnin exams," Yoshi said.
{(BTW, Nitroxic, I'm going to leave you in charge of Yoshi and Yamata for a while while I take care of a few things.)}
"Oh I was training for them against other people." Hytoshi says. ((Sure when do you want me to take over for them?))  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games