Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The River/Waterfalls Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

King_Wolff_Mustang

2,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 4:45 pm
Dark_wolf124
alchemist473
*kenji was tugging on angels ear*"mommy where'd daddy go?"*kenshin was pulling on her tail and wondering the same thing*

Angel turned and looked at the 2 pups, then noticed coco and haana sleeping in the cave "well, he's helping your grandma(wow dark is a grandmother)she'll be ok though, she just....doesnt feel well" there was some hesitation in angel's voice since she herself was not sure wat was happening
((that surprises even me))"i'm going to take a nap"*kenji curled up on her side and fell asleep**kenshin stopped tugging and went to lay down next to his brother*  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 4:50 pm
alchemist473
Dark_wolf124
alchemist473
*kenji was tugging on angels ear*"mommy where'd daddy go?"*kenshin was pulling on her tail and wondering the same thing*

Angel turned and looked at the 2 pups, then noticed coco and haana sleeping in the cave "well, he's helping your grandma(wow dark is a grandmother)she'll be ok though, she just....doesnt feel well" there was some hesitation in angel's voice since she herself was not sure wat was happening
((that surprises even me))"i'm going to take a nap"*kenji curled up on her side and fell asleep**kenshin stopped tugging and went to lay down next to his brother*

Angel gave each of them a good night lick ontop of their heads((did u find a comic at all? cuz i cant find any))
Finally dark rose from the ground, her wings spread out all the way, then with a quick jerk of her head she looked at both suicho and lur, there were tears in her eyes, she knew something bad was about to happen that she would not be able to control, so until then she began walking to the field  

Dark_wolf124

King_Wolff_Mustang

2,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 4:54 pm
Dark_wolf124
alchemist473
Dark_wolf124
alchemist473

Angel gave each of them a good night lick ontop of their heads((did u find a comic at all? cuz i cant find any))
Finally dark rose from the ground, her wings spread out all the way, then with a quick jerk of her head she looked at both suicho and lur, there were tears in her eyes, she knew something bad was about to happen that she would not be able to control, so until then she began walking to the field
*shuicho looked at lur not knowing what was happening*((nope lol havn't gotten to it))  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 4:57 pm
alchemist473
Dark_wolf124
alchemist473
Dark_wolf124
alchemist473

*shuicho looked at lur not knowing what was happening*((nope lol havn't gotten to it))

As dark enterd the field, she felt the strange presence again, then she knew it was the demon trying to come out again, she heard it talking in her head "oh come on, you know you want to be powerfull, u'd be able to kill anything in your path, just let me take over for a while" the demon spoke with a demonic tone
"i do want to be powerfull, but u'll harm my family and friends so no" ((g2g dinner bbl))  

Dark_wolf124

King_Wolff_Mustang

2,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 5:03 pm
Dark_wolf124
alchemist473
Dark_wolf124
alchemist473
Dark_wolf124
alchemist473

As dark enterd the field, she felt the strange presence again, then she knew it was the demon trying to come out again, she heard it talking in her head "oh come on, you know you want to be powerfull, u'd be able to kill anything in your path, just let me take over for a while" the demon spoke with a demonic tone
"i do want to be powerfull, but u'll harm my family and friends so no" ((g2g dinner bbl))
*kurama walked into the cave soaking wet*"sorry i couldn't bring them up here i had to help your mother out of the water"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 5:48 pm
alchemist473
Dark_wolf124
alchemist473
Dark_wolf124
alchemist473

*kurama walked into the cave soaking wet*"sorry i couldn't bring them up here i had to help your mother out of the water"

Please Dark, you could easily fend for your pups, lur and you can beat Suicho"
"why would i want to hurt suicho?"
"you know you dont wan thim around, isnt he just a problem?" Dark's demon side was trying to convince her to let it take over
Dark well, i would be able to protect my family, and my friends
"Yes thats it, let me take control"
Before dark could stop it, the demon had taken full control, then she walked back over to the other wolves and pretended to be dark so that no one found out that she was in fact the demon
"oh hello Suicho" the demon walked over and brushed up against suicho in front of Lur, the demon did not want dark to have a mate so that she could focus on other things such as getting stronger, so she tried to ruin dark's relationship with lur  

Dark_wolf124

King_Wolff_Mustang

2,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 6:10 pm
Dark_wolf124
alchemist473
Dark_wolf124
alchemist473
Dark_wolf124
alchemist473

"you know you dont wan thim around, isnt he just a problem?" Dark's demon side was trying to convince her to let it take over
Before dark could stop it, the demon had taken full control, then she walked back over to the other wolves and pretended to be dark so that no one found out that she was in fact the demon
"oh hello Suicho" the demon walked over and brushed up against suicho in front of Lur, the demon did not want dark to have a mate so that she could focus on other things such as getting stronger, so she tried to ruin dark's relationship with lur
*shuicho jumped in the air*"what the hell are you doing"*shuicho's hair stood up*"your the demon...i should kill you but that would devastate your family"*shuicho slashed darks snout*"i'm sorry but if i have to kill her to save her i will"*he said to lur*  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 6:18 pm
alchemist473
Dark_wolf124
alchemist473
Dark_wolf124
alchemist473

*shuicho jumped in the air*"what the hell are you doing"*shuicho's hair stood up*"your the demon...i should kill you but that would devastate your family"*shuicho slashed darks snout*"i'm sorry but if i have to kill her to save her i will"*he said to lur*

The demon stared at suicho "wat are u talking about? it's me, dark, y would u kill me, ive done nothing wrong, but, i cant hide my feelings for you, i dont luv lur anymore((APPLZ THIS IS THE DEMON SPEAKING SO IT'S NOT TRUE)) the demon brushed against suicho again "you know u like me, just admit it" the demon showed no agression even after the wound on her nose, which was still bleeding slightly  

Dark_wolf124

King_Wolff_Mustang

2,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 6:28 pm
Dark_wolf124
alchemist473
Dark_wolf124
alchemist473
Dark_wolf124
alchemist473

The demon stared at suicho "wat are u talking about? it's me, dark, y would u kill me, ive done nothing wrong, but, i cant hide my feelings for you, i dont luv lur anymore((APPLZ THIS IS THE DEMON SPEAKING SO IT'S NOT TRUE)) the demon brushed against suicho again "you know u like me, just admit it" the demon showed no agression even after the wound on her nose, which was still bleeding slightly
"your wrong demon"*shuicho jumped away again*""i don't love dark more than a sister. you've taken over her body. your trying to ruin darks life. you want dark to lose all relationships so you can have more control. i dnon't want a demon to love me. i don't want dark as a mate eather. i have branwen. keep away from me demon"*shuicho began glowing blue*"you remember this glow demon? this is the glow that pushed you away amonth ago. it can push you away again."*shuicho quite talking to thedemon and started talking to dark who he could sense was trying to get back in control*"dark you have to fight the demon. you have to push it put of control. i can help you but what i can do won't push it away unless you will it to go away"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 6:34 pm
alchemist473
Dark_wolf124
alchemist473
Dark_wolf124
alchemist473

"your wrong demon"*shuicho jumped away again*""i don't love dark more than a sister. you've taken over her body. your trying to ruin darks life. you want dark to lose all relationships so you can have more control. i dnon't want a demon to love me. i don't want dark as a mate eather. i have branwen. keep away from me demon"*shuicho began glowing blue*"you remember this glow demon? this is the glow that pushed you away amonth ago. it can push you away again."*shuicho quite talking to thedemon and started talking to dark who he could sense was trying to get back in control*"dark you have to fight the demon. you have to push it put of control. i can help you but what i can do won't push it away unless you will it to go away"

Dark was indeed able to hear everything that was happening, but she was afraid to fight the demon after having all of the horrible dreams of this happening((ok just so u know, some of the things i post are suposed to be known only by dark and the demon since no one else was there, so like the part tha t suicho knowing the demon's plan is not suposed to be known by others))
"you silly dog, it does not affect me, only if dark tries to regain control would it, but she's not, not even a small struggle" the demon looked at suicho "your not as powerfull as you think" then a clear but somewat seeable ble sphere appeared around the demon then faded away "you cannot touch me, for this shield has come via the devil's power, did u not know of the prophecy? o right i already told you, well i will be off, i must make myself more powerful" the demon began to walk off toward the field"
"i know i should try to struggle but my dreams....i will only cause more damage" dark thought to herself  

Dark_wolf124

King_Wolff_Mustang

2,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 6:42 pm
Dark_wolf124
alchemist473
Dark_wolf124
alchemist473
Dark_wolf124
alchemist473

Dark was indeed able to hear everything that was happening, but she was afraid to fight the demon after having all of the horrible dreams of this happening((ok just so u know, some of the things i post are suposed to be known only by dark and the demon since no one else was there, so like the part tha t suicho knowing the demon's plan is not suposed to be known by others))
"you silly dog, it does not affect me, only if dark tries to regain control would it, but she's not, not even a small struggle" the demon looked at suicho "your not as powerfull as you think" then a clear but somewat seeable ble sphere appeared around the demon then faded away "you cannot touch me, for this shield has come via the devil's power, did u not know of the prophecy? o right i already told you, well i will be off, i must make myself more powerful" the demon began to walk off toward the field"
"i know i should try to struggle but my dreams....i will only cause more damage" dark thought to herself
((i'll try stopping but you have to remember shuicho is a mind reader))"don't move demon. you think i'm weak?"*shuicho began glowing even more and then was engulphed by the light*((this is the demon's color))"you think i'm weak?"*he repeated in a booming voice*"i am no weakling i could take you out in a minute, possibly even kill you, but i think you know why i wont"*the demon said looking to lur then at the cave*"i wouldn't kill her you maybe, demon, but not dark. you don't know how to use your powers correctly, i do."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 6:48 pm
alchemist473
Dark_wolf124
alchemist473
Dark_wolf124
alchemist473

((i'll try stopping but you have to remember shuicho is a mind reader))"don't move demon. you think i'm weak?"*shuicho began glowing even more and then was engulphed by the light*((this is the demon's color))"you think i'm weak?"*he repeated in a booming voice*"i am no weakling i could take you out in a minute, possibly even kill you, but i think you know why i wont"*the demon said looking to lur then at the cave*"i wouldn't kill her you maybe, demon, but not dark. you don't know how to use your powers correctly, i do."

The demon laughed "there is no need to fight here, or anywhere for that matter, and i never said u were weak, so just cool off, im just going on a little, journey if u will, so i can become more powerful and master all of my powers, and as you can see, there is nothing happening to me, which shows that dark does not disagree with my actions" the demon gave suicho a smirk "you have no reason for attacking me, all i am doing is making myself more powerful, that doesn't hamr you now does it?!" ((and i found that the comic is a book as well, if u go to the links page of that website, you'll see sofawolf or something like that))  

Dark_wolf124

King_Wolff_Mustang

2,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 6:51 pm
Dark_wolf124
alchemist473
Dark_wolf124
alchemist473
Dark_wolf124
alchemist473

The demon laughed "there is no need to fight here, or anywhere for that matter, and i never said u were weak, so just cool off, im just going on a little, journey if u will, so i can become more powerful and master all of my powers, and as you can see, there is nothing happening to me, which shows that dark does not disagree with my actions" the demon gave suicho a smirk "you have no reason for attacking me, all i am doing is making myself more powerful, that doesn't hamr you now does it?!" ((and i found that the comic is a book as well, if u go to the links page of that website, you'll see sofawolf or something like that))
((it's husky lol))*the demon jumped and srood infront of her*"i refuse to let you leave"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 6:56 pm
alchemist473
Dark_wolf124
alchemist473
Dark_wolf124
alchemist473

((it's husky lol))*the demon jumped and srood infront of her*"i refuse to let you leave"

"why would u refuse to let me do something that dark wished for me to do? She wanted to become stronger, so she let me out" the demon began rubbing her muzzle down suicho's side all the way to his tail, then circled around and did it to the other side but to his head this time "you just dont want me to leave do you, b/c u do in fact like me" the demon had a smirk on her face as she rounded him again and made way toward the field
Dark was still watching and she noticed that suicho was trying to stop the demon, she was worried that if she didnt full fill this prophecy that she would infact be killed  

Dark_wolf124

King_Wolff_Mustang

2,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 7:01 pm
Dark_wolf124
alchemist473
Dark_wolf124
alchemist473
Dark_wolf124
alchemist473

"why would u refuse to let me do something that dark wished for me to do? She wanted to become stronger, so she let me out" the demon began rubbing her muzzle down suicho's side all the way to his tail, then circled around and did it to the other side but to his head this time "you just dont want me to leave do you, b/c u do in fact like me" the demon had a smirk on her face as she rounded him again and made way toward the field
Dark was still watching and she noticed that suicho was trying to stop the demon, she was worried that if she didnt full fill this prophecy that she would infact be killed
*the demon growled when she nuzzeled him*"i don't like you demon i, like shuicho, love branwen. i don't want you hurting darks family."*he jumped back infront of her snarling*"you will stay demon, or i will kill you, stoping you from fulfiling the prophecy, and sadly killing dark."  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games