Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 13 Directory (Tell us a bit about yourself!)
Get to Know the Members! (Old) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Prince Kaoru

1,600 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 11:51 pm

I'm called Kaoru or Prince. I tend to play more vampire type but have done anime as well. I don't know what else to say... hi I'm new?
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 10:08 am

Hi,I'm DishpanHands.Pretty new to Gaia,but not so new to RPing.I'm from Canada,a mom and I love to write.I just started an RP that I hope turns out pretty well.Well,that's me for now.Toddles.

DishpanHands

Applesauce 4 Life

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 11:03 pm

Hello, I'm Shinpuru.
PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 8:31 am

Hay Gaiz :]
I’m Oxner.
Niice to meet ye.
^^

`Dazza

Velorius

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 3:52 am

Hi all, I really like rp so far mostly fantasy/magic type ones, I'd like to do a vampire themed one but haven't found any interesting ones yet. Feel free to pm me if you know any good fantasy/vampire rps starting up. I prefer to join early on so I don't have to read through dozens of other posts first to catch up.
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 2:22 pm

Hi I'm becca and new to this guild.
I like to rp, sing and dance.
I hope to imporve my rping in this guild since I started getting interested in roleplay 3 months ago. I hope to make a lot of friends and to have a lot of fun roleplaying with everyone here. Anyways that's it. Thanx biggrin

cookiesweet33

Cyanide Pill

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 11:00 pm

Hellos everyone, Im Cy, or Cyan, I mostly like to rp School angst style rp's, resident evil rp's, Silent hill ones and interested in scary or dark themed role plays. If anyone starts those in a guild, I sure wouldnt mind checking it out.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 8:30 am

'Ello!
My name's Sofie && I'm kindoff new... I've been a memeber for a few weeks but I always forgot that I was a member!
I forget a lot... sweatdrop
I loove to rp, dance && watch movies && more! xD
I love rp's but I suck at making profiles! D=
Seriously, it takes me 15/20 minutes to make a frickin' Bio! xD
But anyways...,
I think I'm going to join a rp now, hopefully I'll make a few friends here but mostly, I'm gonna have fun! : D

s o f t i j s j e

OG Genius

Arashi Yanagawa

Blazing Buster

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 1:22 pm

Hey there, my name is Arashi. Or you can call me Ara...I roleplay quite often, and I watch A LOT of anime. My favorites are The Slayers, Akira, FLCL, Cowboy BeBop and Trigun. I play D&D and other RPGs, like Final Fantasy and Star Ocean...That's about it. See ya!
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 10:24 pm

Hmm.
Lets see.....
In Jordan.
Only 15 (Le Gasp!)
Living in Maryland for the time being.
I like...stuff..
I dislike this dude at my old school. (He keeps trying to steal my girl! Im gonna kill him.)

Um..thats it.

~Peace and Respect~

Rasta Bear

Friendly Smoker

Akut

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 11:25 am

Hey, name's Akut and I just got accepted. WOOHOO! Anyway, I have a good feeling about this guild and all. See you in the near future.
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 11:29 am

Yesh, I just let ya in. Welcome! xd

MrsMica
Crew

lorceie

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 2:56 am

Hi! I'm new here, I just got accepted last evening, thank you Penden =^.^=. Here's some info about me.

Name: Minmin
Loc: Northeastern Pennsylvania
RP Style: Para/Multi-Para
Been RPing since: 2000
Fav. RP Genre: Non-Modern (why RP modern when I live in it everyday?), Fantasy

I hope to meet new roleplayers while I'm here, and possibly pick up some good one-on-one RP's. I'll admit, I'm rather picky about who/what I'll RP with, but I'm willing to give new things a chance. At this time I have three main characters I like to RP with, all female. Will post their profiles in the appropriate section.
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 12:18 pm

Okay, I'm Lucid, but you can call me anything just so long as I know you are talking to me. I like a lot of things, so I won't even get into all that. My favorite food is chicken pot pie, may favorite song is Calling Radio Tokyo, my favorite colors are black and blue, my favorite thing to do is draw, play games, or Gaia. Other favorites are Final Fantasy games, anime stuff (unfortunately, I have an obsession), typing stories, and throwing things at this annoying person. Yes, it's mean, but he deserves it.If he's ever on this site, I'll find a way to get him banned. Favorite person is, well, I don't have a favorite honestly. Talents are writing poetry, drawing, writing stories, singing, and being a pain. That last one is only on occasion. Downsides of me are my somewhat slow mind, my short term memory loss, and I can only come here on the weekends. My dislikes are the annoying guy at school (both of them), a freaky cheerleader, writer's block, and god-moders. Yup, that just about covers me.

LucidRain

Magic Leaf

Miss Kitty Rose

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 11:17 am

hi i'm kitty ^_^ i'm totally new to this RP thing, but it seems like SO much fun i couldn't help but join in~!
13 Directory (Tell us a bit about yourself!)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games