Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
Yaoi Drama RP : The s**t is still to come =o Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 111 112 113 114 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like the Rp thus far?
  Yes, it's the most succesful RP in here.
  Nah, not really... *is bashed into a deep sleep*
  I don't know/care
View Results

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 5:40 pm

You know what!! Im not gonna do this anymore! Screw you!
Well well I guess the mouse has a lions bite after all huh?*smirk*
Why you!! I want Seto to be happy, so just back off already. It's none of our business!
Oh, so my brothers happiness isnt my business, my brothers safty isnt my business? Guess what it is!! We protect each other, and I'm gonna protect him from Yami..
What are you talking about? You liked Yami before this? You know hes a good person
He got my brother too easy, he does'nt deserve Setos heart! What did he ever do huh?! We've been by Seto for all our lives, and since Gozaburo we lost him and hes not coming back! But now Yami comes and with one night of sex opens him up more then I have in almost 6 years. And now Yami will get more loving attention while I get less of any at all!! The dark side yelled but now looking like a sad lost child as his eyes filled with tears.
.... the light sides eyes softend to the other half. He knew where he was coming from, but he did'nt hold all that anger and sorrow, just the love and happiness. And no matter how unhappy he may be, the power of Setos happiness made him better. He walked over to the other half.
Get away from me!! he shouted falling on his knees.
the lighter half looked shocked backing away. The darker half kept screaming out his pain in words.

Mokuba meanwhile on the outside was tearing up but he hid it. He wanted to runaway, get away from them to be in his own thoughts. ' No one else would understand..no one!!! ' Mokuba shouted in his mind, both seeming in complete pain. The light side just stood there feeling helpless," I cant help either one of them..I know I helped Seto..I know he loves me more then he ever will Yami, just in a different way. But him..he cant see that..he sees the outer Seto while I see the inner " the light side whispered looking at the darker half. Though he understood him, he wished that he wasnt so blind, cause it effected their full self so much. Mokuba grasped his head again as inside he was breaking down resulting in a few tears of his own.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 6:05 pm

Yami had caught up with mokuba now, and he could tell that there was definately something wrong. He felt as if he needed to intrude, but he reminded himself that he probably shouldn't. He wanted to put a hand on Mokuba's shoulder, but he found that he couldn't. If he did, then he would drop Seto--which--couldn't possibly go over well in any sense.

"Mokuba...?" Yami asked softly, "...this is about me, isn't it?" He sighed slightly. "I don't know what you think of me..." Yami continued, "But I want you to know that I'm not trying to take your brother away from you. What you and your brother have is a special relationship that no one can destroy. The relationship that your brother and I have is completely different. Really---COMPLETELY different. I don't want you to hate me over this--I know that you were surprised by it; walking in... when...we were... ...but you know that we would have told you about it..." he said trailing off. "Do you understand? I don't want to be your enemy..."

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 6:32 pm

Shut shut up shut up shut upthe dark half repeated holding his headYou will never understand the darker half whispered but it caused Mokuba to whisper the same thing as well. He took both of his hands holding his head, it felt like his mind was gonna burst. He opened his eyes a little letting fresh tears caress the trail of the past tears. he still looked forward, away from Yami, he wanted to get away from him at the moment. But he'd have to run, and he might get lost.

(( Man Set0Kaibas missing a moki breakdown,wheres Seto when you need him*looks around*))
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 5:55 am

(I was asleep. My dad got mad at me for being on at 9.30, my bedtime rolleyes )

Though Seto had his eyes closed, he could hear everything very well.
He could hear from Mokuba's voice this wasn't okay.
But the fuzzy-ness in his head didn't allow him to do very much about it.
He tried to make Mokuba feel better, by saying his name.
He opened his mouth just a little, and noticed the damn fuzzy-sleepy-ness was getting to o overwelming.
So he just whispered "Mokuba..."

Set0Kaiba

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 6:48 am

Yami wasn't sure what to say. Perhaps it would just be better to leave him be for now. He couldn't think of a way to persuade him otherwise.

<"Seto? You're awake?"> he wondered when he heard Seto's voice.

(Yay! I got permission to put the evil person in. ninja Kage no Tenshi; but to Mokuba, Tenshi...or big sister. 3nodding I'll work her into the story. 3nodding )
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 7:48 am

[[ATTN! THIS IS NOT MAI]]

"Excellent...," She said, folding her hands under her chin. Her smile twisted wickedly, the red lipstic shining from the light on the monitors in front of her. She watched the scene play out as if she were a master puppeteer, and these people were her unwilling marionette dolls.

She leaned back in her chair again, glimpsing at the other monitors from habit. "Who's that?" she asked herself, seeing another figure on one of the screens. She rolled over to the specific keypad, and coded for a zoom. "Oh, its Yami's other half..." She wondered if she should continue to let him roam around as such. He might interfere. Well... this was camera 89--camera 89 was nowhere near camera 14...

She focused her attention back on her other puppets. "I think they'll be alright...Oh, except for Mokuba Kaiba." She leaned into the monitor with another smile apon her lips. "I think I can use you little one... And you know what? I think I shall...," She said to him. She knew that he couldn't hear her, but she did it anyway. She stood up from her post and walked to the door, locking it shut behind her. But, I'm going to need to change if I'm going to fool anybody...

Currently, she was adorned in a tight leather mini, knee-high boots, and a sleeveless corsette top. Her blonde hair was done up in a rope-like-braid, and was all curled up to resemble a bun. "Probably cool colors instead of warm...blues instead of reds...," she commented to herself before entering her room to change.

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Set0Kaiba

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 8:13 am

Seto nodded faintly at Yami's question, and he figured it was time for himself to stp acting like some lazy a** and get on his feet.
He was perfectly able to walk himself.
That's what he thought though.
He slowly pushed Yami's away, trying to make him let go.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 8:35 am

All the voices in Mokubas head were silenced when Seto spoke. He saw his brother trying to stand, he walked over closer to where Yami was. " Seto, you sure youll be ok standing. You do seem dizzy afterall. " Mokuba replyed in a kinder tone then he was giving Yami, like a split personality in a way.

((and in a way he does xd xp and YAY evil villan*claps*))

InunaideGner

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 8:35 am

Yami sighed. "Seto, if you don't want to be carried, I get it, but I don't think you should walk. You're pratically an insomniac, you need to rest when your body calls for it..." [E]he said, agreeing with Mokuba
(Set0- insomniac=someone who can't ever sleep)
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 8:47 am

Yuugi sighed. He had no idea where he was. He had been trying to use the Millenium Puzzle to figure out where Yami was, but that only worked for direct distances. He turned his POV to the wall to his left with another heavy sigh. He felt like a rat in a maze. He only knew where the general direction of the exit was, but had no idea how to get there.

And this place was kinda creepy. He had passed at LEAST twenty camcorders on his little quest, and he was beginning to wonder what was really afoot, here. Why they were invited, who invited them, and what on earth was going on with these random scenery changes. (he's stumbled accross a few stepping stones. whee )

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 8:52 am

((lol I agree xd ))

Mokuba nodded agreeing with Yami. He hated the fact that he did, but if it was of his brothers safty he supposed theyd see eye to eye. Though he still did'nt trust Yami with Setos heart, he at least knew he wouldnt physically harm him. " The room we were at is'nt that far from here, if you can let him carry you for just a little further we can lay you on the bed when we get there. " Mokuba explained in his normal tone. Like he was'nt upset at all, this was due that his lighter side had taken over.

What are you doing?..the dark half spat still on the floor.
Letting Mokuba be himself, he'll have to be nice to Yami so Seto will make it to a bed. I would work with Yami forever for Seto to be safe and happy...
Grr...I wont let you give into him!
My brothers more important, and besides, you have no strength to do anything right now. Your little break down made you less noticable to Mokuba, so now I'M taking over
The dark half just layed there beginning to sob again. He really thought he was right, it was'nt just to do the "wrong thing" like he usually does. He thought Yami would break Setos heart and that Yami would take Seto away, the only thing hes ever had. But the lighter one was right, he had no strength left, letting himself be unheard to Mokuba.
That does'nt stop him from feeling the pain that I feel. He still thinks all of what I think is true..
Maybe so, but my love for Seto overpowers it. Even if he hurts forever, he wont duke it out like you want.
Guess we'll just have to wait thenhe replied with a little smirk knowing his strength would come back, and Yami would be sorry when it did.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 10:22 am

The girl stood in front of the mirror, looking herself over. Her hair was now half up half down--the majority of it flowed freely on her back, but her frontal hairs and bangs had been braided back into a pony-tail.

Her light-blue spagetti-strapped summer dress clung to her curves modestly, and helped her appear to be everything she wasn't....Innocent. She took a cotton jacket from the closet, and put it on. Behind the head was a small hood, and the jacket reached down to her mid thigh.

She took a tissue and blotted out her brilliant red lipstick, allowing the natural pinkish hue to appear. She removed the red eyeshaddow from her eyes and replaced it with a more natural tan.

Slipping on a pair of everyday white sneakers, she left her room, locking it on her way out. She went back to the video room, to check on her dolls. "Good," she said with a small smirk, "right where I left you... don't stray far my darlings, I promise, I'll be right there..." She cackled to herself as she exited.

She knew this place inside and out, so she knew exactly where in the monstrocity the boys were at, and the quickest route to get there. She concealed the door to her living quarters by pressing several stones in a sort of keypad order. This way, the only way that someone would find her, is if they knew exactly where the entrance was, [because it was camoflaged when it was closed] and what the combination was to open it. I'll be there in 1 and a half to 2 minutes... she predicted as she raced along the hallways, taking turns, and entering secret passages.

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 10:33 am

Fyerluna
Joey pouted and his ears blushed red. "Shut up. I'm not that loud." His stomach immediately growled... loudly.
"Traitor." He glared at it. "That reminds me, I'm hungry..."

((*coughcough* *points up*
OOOh! Villain!))
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 8:56 am

Fyerluna
Joey pouted and his ears blushed red. "Shut up. I'm not that loud." His stomach immediately growled... loudly.
"Traitor." He glared at it. "That reminds me, I'm hungry..."

"Geez, Joey... didn't you take a snack before going here?"
Duke said, laughing.
He hugged Joey some more.
"I may have some chocolate you'd like..." he said, happy-twingles in his eyes.

"I am no insomniac... I get all the sleep I..."Seto got interrupted by a yawn ".. I need..."

Set0Kaiba

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2005 9:23 am

Mokuba smiled a little," You dont do lies very well big brother." Mokuba replied still with a small smile. " Were almost there so just bare being carried ok? " Mokuba stated looking at his brother.
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 111 112 113 114 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games