Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The den Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 148 149 150 151 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 4:19 pm
slighter grinded"oh please, you act thought but i can sense fear inside of you"he said has his eyes turned red and his body grew 4 times its natural size and got way more muscular and his claw grew even bigger and he gworled abck at her drueling all over the ground infront of him "if you want to fight then lets figth and we will see who the bigger wolf is!" he said has he slowly moved closer to her  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 4:21 pm
slighter
slighter sense a new wolf in its human form arpoaching and he turned around and looked in the directing and climbed a tree waiting for whoeveer it was to pop out.
Yumi's ear twitched, she turned her head just enough to spot him at the corner of her eye. "Hello fellow ...friend..." She said clamley as she went back to watching her reflection.  

Yumi motosuwa

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 4:22 pm
slighter ignored the voices behind him since he was busy and concentrated on the wolf infront of him.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 4:26 pm
Yumi let out a sigh. Then her eyes got whide and she swipped her hand down into the water pulling out a HUGE salmon. "FINALLY!" She hugged the fish "Foood!" She stood up and put the fish on a tree stump and quickly chopped off its head and threw it. Then she went to gather some wood for a fire, ignoring the other two wolves. "I should stop them..." She thought, but something kept her from turning around.  

Yumi motosuwa

Aubrianna

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 4:29 pm
slighter
slighter grinded"oh please, you act thought but i can sense fear inside of you"he said has his eyes turned red and his body grew 4 times its natural size and got way more muscular and his claw grew even bigger and he gworled abck at her drueling all over the ground infront of him "if you want to fight then lets figth and we will see who the bigger wolf is!" he said has he slowly moved closer to her
*looking at him eyes unwavering* your right you sense fear in me...*stops to laugh* but i do not fear you or death  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 4:31 pm
he sighed and looked at her "the only thing i fear is my own strengh and the capability of creatign or destroying life has i please!" he said ahs he started walking around her getting ready to attack.  

Slighter
Captain

Yumi motosuwa

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 4:37 pm
Yumi came back with some wood, when she walked by the 2, she once again ignored them. She walked up to where her fish was..."AHHHH!"
"WHAT THE HELL! where did it go?!?!" She said rubbing the back of her head. Then she saw a bear eating HER salmon..."..."...Her stomach growls. "Stupied...THING...." She glared at the bear from a distance enjoy her fish.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 4:41 pm
When the bear was done, Yumi felt dead. She really wanted that fish. "Oh well..." She let out another big sigh, she took her scarf and wrapped it around herself, then started off twards the den, when she passed the man she said. "Please...don't kill her...she's just a child..." Then started up to the cave.
((g2g bye))

Yumi motosuwa

Aubrianna

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 4:47 pm
slighter
he sighed and looked at her "the only thing i fear is my own strengh and the capability of creatign or destroying life has i please!" he said ahs he started walking around her getting ready to attack.
* sitting down and resting her wings* you...cannot creat anything.....the only thing i fear......is something youll never understand  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 4:50 pm
slighter stoped and sat infront of her relaxing since he new she wouldn't attack "really? you can atleast try telling me?" he said tutned baqck to normal  

Slighter
Captain

Escaflowne 88

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 4:58 pm
escaflowne ate his food and turned into his human form and summoned his spear and started spinning it and then tossed it towards the forest
"GRRRAHHHH!!!!"
trees and branches started falling down and then he started making a hut from the fallen trees and branches
"this will do"  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 4:59 pm
slighter turned around and looked at the wolf "showoff" he said with a sigh has he turned around looking back at her  

Slighter
Captain

Aubrianna

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 5:15 pm
slighter
slighter stoped and sat infront of her relaxing since he new she wouldn't attack "really? you can atleast try telling me?" he said tutned baqck to normal
*looking deeply into his eyes studying him for a for awhile* I fear..*pausing a moment trying to decide on whether to tell him or not, deciding to looks at him again* i fear being alone....and....unloved.....*ruffling her feathers slightly glinting in the moonlight*  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 5:22 pm
slighter looked at her and tolted his head"well..."he looked around "umm"he really didn't know what to say so intead he moved closer to her "well, im sure there someone out there for you..."he smilled "and im sorry if i insulted you or something... im really not used about ..wel about anything "he smilled and closed his eye looking around, then he yawned and turned around "well im going to go hide and sleep, im tired "he said has he took off running to the woods until he got to his usuale spot and he fell asleep.

((i have to go so its getting late cyah))  

Slighter
Captain

Aubrianna

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 5:24 pm
slighter
slighter looked at her and tolted his head"well..."he looked around "umm"he really didn't know what to say so intead he moved closer to her "well, im sure there someone out there for you..."he smilled "and im sorry if i insulted you or something... im really not used about ..wel about anything "he smilled and closed his eye looking around, then he yawned and turned around "well im going to go hide and sleep, im tired "he said has he took off running to the woods until he got to his usuale spot and he fell asleep.

((i have to go so its getting late cyah))
*looking at him astonished* wait! *looks at him again a gently licks his muzzle*  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 148 149 150 151 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games