Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Lakeshore Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Babe_In_Black1881

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 3:42 pm
"danit missed"she looked at hiand frcecd a smile"yeah..not a problem"she rolled her eyes and turned away climbing into a tree, taking outna dagger carving desighns into the bark randomly  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 3:48 pm
Laughs a bit knowing that she was trying to hit him, or she would never had thrown out so many. Taking another bite out of the fruit he began swimming back to the dock. Once he had reduced the fruit to the core he tossed it back toward the middle of the lake and hoisted himself up onto the dock. Laying down on his back he rested his hands behind his head, letting the sun dry the water drom his jeans and his chest.  

Boo sha 3

Lazerwuf

3,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 4:10 pm
Jeckt smiled at the friendlyness of the two and sat down under the tree black was in. "You two seem nice, ulike the other one i met today." Jeckt said. Jeckt closed his eyes and let the sounds of nature take him in to a place of wonder. (oh and BTW would you guys (i have to have every one's permission) mind if i make this into a book?(credits will go to those whom it sould))  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 4:53 pm
((i dun mind,...i've done that before with other forums before the guild was made and i've made a small one here...i dun mind))"and who would that be....my guess it was etiehr Flasme, froxen or slighter"  

Babe_In_Black1881

Boo sha 3

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 5:00 pm
((by all means go ahead))
He layed there listening to Black and Jeckt conversation. Although he seemed to be watching the clouds he couldn't keep but listening. Being around humans all his life has always made himself aware of when people were talking, and it always intregued by what people were talking about.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 5:03 pm
"oh? So you know of Flame? He seemed to like uhhhhhhh not know where ne one was....or so it seemed..." Jeckt gets up and goes over to the lake. "i'm gonna take a swim." Jeckt strips down to nothing but his "half way down his calfs" shorts and jumps in.  

Lazerwuf

3,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

Babe_In_Black1881

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 5:26 pm
"yep..ok you have fun whatever"she ulled her tube top upo, fixing it as she leaned back hanging upsdie down from the branch holding the dagger still. her necklade hit her chin and he moved it a bit as well as tucking hair out of her facee.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 5:31 pm
Jeckt leaned on the dock half in the water and half on the dock. "Hey could ytou make me one of those? They look pritty cool!" Jeckt looks over at boo. "hey, you look board...or maybe your just....laying down...?"  

Lazerwuf

3,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

Babe_In_Black1881

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 5:50 pm
"make you a what?"she asked sghe closed her eyes whispering a feew words of a different language under her breath, the wind blew threw her hair and the dagger glowed for a second then stopped as well as the wind.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 6:41 pm
"A necklace..."jeckt replied.  

Lazerwuf

3,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

Babe_In_Black1881

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 1:12 pm
"umm sure..."she kept hanging upside down"but lkater...."she picked an apple off of the tree adn threw it at Boo, hitting him in the stomach.

(BOO SHA WILL NOT BE ON FOR LIKE....>counts on her fingers
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 8:17 pm
Jeckt finds a near by tree and climbs up in it. "i like apples." Jeckt said. jeckt picks up a apple and takes a bite out of it..."ewwwwww there's a worm...i'm not to fond of worms..."  

Lazerwuf

3,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 2:52 pm
Heart had left the mountain and was now walking around the lake. She placed each foot lightly after the other. She looked across the lake seeing that the edges of the lake were starting to frost over from the recent shift in weather. As she walked she thought about what slighter would choose to do for the pup. She wondered if Sky was going to take her back. She shook her head as she thought about this.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 3:01 pm
slighter was on the side of the lake in his human form. he was skipping rocks across what was left of the lake knowing soon there would be a snow storm and he looked around just sitting there. after a while he though about what heart said the day befor and he shook his head" i can't kill another wolf..." he said has he took another rock and skipped it all the way across "but, its not really a living thing if its not born yet" slighter though of this for a few minutes before he looked up at the sky, since he wasen't in his wolf form his sense wasen't has developed and didn't really heart was near.  

Slighter
Captain

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 3:05 pm
Heart saw Slighter and shook her head again, "He always seems to appeart right as he is thought of." Heart thought. Heart walked over to him keeping her distance a little bit she said, "So what you thinking about?"  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games