Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Ruins/Burial Grounds Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 7:51 pm
Sora got very confused,
"Where are you guys going?"

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 8:08 pm
"To find Leana!" Kaoru says excited.

Jin looks at Sora with his dull yellow eyes, "She's alive and alone....were going to get her.."

xXSir_Integra_Hellsing_Xx

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 8:11 pm
Sora gave a weak smile,
"Well, I hope you find her and wish you a safe travel."

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 9:33 pm
Kaoru smiled and waved as they left..

((may I skip a month to keep the rp going?))

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 9:38 pm
((sure!))

Sora was in the same clearing, talking to her sister Taki and Tumorias.

Tumorias was sitting down,
"I don't know.."
Tumorias said feeling stupid.

Sora laughed a little
"No prob then. Just asking."

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 9:57 pm
Kaoru lightly jumps from rock to rock in his wolf form. His misty white fur glinted in the suns light. He grinned happily as he jumped around, "COme on you two!!" he yells behind himself.

Leana smiles as she turns into her wolf form and runs after Kaoru. Her smaller build and longer black/blue fur shined brightly as she chased Kaoru, "Kaoru!" she yells after him as she catches up, "You have gotten fast!" she laughs and nudges him playfully.

Jin walked slowly behind them in his human form, his arms were crossed and a new scar shown dimmly on his neck, "Hey! Don't go to far out of my sight!" he yells after them only seeing their fur colors and hearing them laugh.

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 3:59 pm
Sora smiled as she turned into her blood red wolf form,
"It has been awhile since I've been a wolf. I miss the four legs.."

Tumorias laughed a little as she changed into her wolf form as well, her black and white fur glistening in the sun's light.
"It has been awhile."

Taki smiled a little as she turned into her light brown wolf form, showing she was from the northern mountains. She smiled a toothy grin,
"It has been awhile since I was human.."

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 4:12 pm
Kaoru jumped along watching Leana behind him, he smiled his usual and yelled back to Jin, "Then come on slow poke!!" he laughed as Leana finally caught up and tackled him, causing both to fall to the earth laughing. He sat up and looked at her, "Its good to have you back sis!"

Leana calmed down and sat up looking at his with a leaf caught in her fur,
"Tis good to be back Kar.." she said in her soft voice and looked over the boulder they had fallen over, "Jin! Hurry up!"

Jin heard them laughing and then saw Leana's head poke up behind a boulder, grinning he turned into his pitch black wolf form with pale white eyes. Quickly dashing over to them, standing above he laid down and looked at them, "How'd you two get down there?" he asked looking in the small hole.

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 5:45 pm
Sora sniffed the air and caught the scent of two familiar people and one other she didn't know. It seemed familiar yet she couldn't place where she has smelled it before.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 4:35 pm
"Leana tackled me!" Kaoru laughed and pulled himself out of the hole. Sitting down he turned around and watched Leana.

Leana sat there looking up at Jin, her tail swayed happily as she looked up at him. Then looking at Kaoru, "I can't believe how big you two are!" she laughed, "Last time I saw Kaoru he was still small and child like!"

Jin turned human, still laying on his stomach he rested his head on his hand and his elbow on the rock. Reaching over he pulled the leaf out of Leana's hair and dangled it in front of her before placing it neatly on her nose.

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 4:48 pm
Sora stood up and walked to the edge of the clearing relizing it was Kaoru's and Jin's scent she smiled, hopefully the would smell her also. Then she walked back to the other girls and sat back down.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 4:59 pm
Kaoru blinked a couple times before the wind blew, allowing him to catch a familiar scent. Jumping up happily, "Jin! Its Sora!" he said and jumped down, running to the scent.

Leana looked out of the hole, "Who?" she asked curiously and jumped out following Kaoru. Her fur swayed as she ran.

Jin looked up and sat up, watching the two run away. Getting up he turned into his wolf form and ran after them, "Hey wait up will ya!"

Leana turned around and waited for Jin to catch up.

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 5:10 pm
Sora laughed a little as she put a paw on Tumorias's head,
"It sees the adventure brothers are back."

Tumorias blinked very confused.

Tumorias's tail wagged a bit, she would be able to see Jin again for a bit.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 5:19 pm
Kaoru jumps skillfully out into the clearing circling himself and sitting down, "Hey!!" he said happily as his tail wagged behind him.

Leana trotted next to Jin, "Who's Kaoru excited to see?" she asked curiously as she looked over to him.

Jin watched the forest in front of him, "Hmm a friend we made awhile back.." he replied not fully listening.

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 5:27 pm
Sora jumps a bit then looks to see Kaoru and smiles warmly,
"Welcome back!"

Tumorias gives a small smile,
"Welcome back!"

</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games