Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
RP: Tales End Inn - Lucia City Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vulp

5,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 6:01 pm
Lloxie
Kleah giggled and pawed at the lions nose. he said excitedly, peeking out one of the cottage's windows.

azreal lay down yawning,  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 6:13 pm
Vulpus
Lloxie
Kleah giggled and pawed at the lions nose. he said excitedly, peeking out one of the cottage's windows.

azreal lay down yawning,

Kleah blinked and frowned, lowering his ears sadly. <.... the hunters... come out here?? I always thought the forest was supposed to be safe from hunters....> he said softly, then sighed and curled up. He thought for a few moments silently, then blinked, wondering something to himself.  

Lloxie

Failed Narcotic

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 6:13 pm
((I'm really sorry all, but I have no time right now. I'm spending 14 hours a day away from the house for band, and I'm lucky I can get this much time. Maybe I'll be back later... sad ))  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 6:19 pm
Lloxie
Vulpus
Lloxie

azreal lay down yawning,

Kleah blinked and frowned, lowering his ears sadly. <.... the hunters... come out here?? I always thought the forest was supposed to be safe from hunters....> he said softly, then sighed and curled up. He thought for a few moments silently, then blinked, wondering something to himself.

azreal looked at the cub,  

Vulp

5,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Lloxie

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 6:28 pm
Vulpus
Lloxie
Vulpus
Lloxie

azreal lay down yawning,

Kleah frowned some more and sighed, laying his head back down and staying silent for a short while. Then he rolled onto his back and sighed again, flicking his tail thoughtfully as he stared at the ceiling. he murmers softly, half to himself.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 6:45 pm
OOC: Real quick, for recap, where are you guys exactly and about when time of day would you say it is?  

Selene Aries

DracosBlackwing

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 6:48 pm
Vulpus
DracosBlackwing
((OOC: I edited this post. I didn't read Vulpus' post of finding me washing the blood off.))

As he sat beside the water, thinking of how he would reenter the Inn, his ears perked up. Someone was was watching him! He quickly looked around, locating fox lady who had been sitting to one side of the Inn earlier the day before. He opened his mouth, then hesitated. "Does she know about what happened? I'll have to chance that she doesn't." Aloud he said, "Oh... I-I see you've caught me washing up before heading back to the Inn.... This is kinda embarrasing. What are you doing out here?"

Elana went over, "kinda like were beasts are you, after healing you go on a rampage trying to sate an appatite from the energy you used" she went over and gave him a towel and a small bar of antibacterial soap, "you might want to use that no telling where the hunters have been" she paused after turning around, "try and keep the soap out of the water use the towel I drink from thsi stream and the soap taste fowl, when your ready you can stop by my cottage before returning so we can get you a set of clothes to head back in unless you want to go back naked"

Dracos was instantly insulted. "I'm no werewolf! The healing power is normaly in control except in cases of extreme injury; then I can only control myself enough to move away from the people I don't want to hurt, and then only in the beginning of it's effects. After, I might kill anyone of thing. My body takes over, replenishing what it needs, and only returns control to me after I've sated myself." He climbed out of the river, then scratched a shallow depression next to it, then splashed enough water into it to wash from.

"I didn't plan on it happening, and I didn't plan on polluting the stream; I just.... I just couldn't stand the smell of thier blood on me anymore!" He knelt there in the dirt, his fingers clenched. "I wanted to get away from the Inn, but they were right outside. I guess my anger at them, combined with the hunger, made me attack them first." He gritted his teeth. "I have only ever done this once before, and with the same results. I killed several anthros, and was later forced to leave the area." He looked at her with his piercing blue gaze. "But these anthros were innocent, and I couldn't stop myself, even though I knew what was happening, I COULDN'T STOP MYSELF....!" He bowed his head, eyes squeezed shut.

"Still, I couldn't just ignore what was happening here. If I had, the Inn would most likely have been destroyed, or at least severely damaged. The problem was that I left my swords in the weapons check room, instead of wearing them." He pointed at the swords, which were even now strapped to his thighs. "If I had been wearing these, I would have been able to fight tactically, rather than just running in and getting hurt to the point where I would do this." He quickly washed the remaining dried blood from his scales, then stood up, not bothering to hide his nakedness. "If you will show me the way to your house, I would thank you for the replacement clothes."

((OOC: It's not that he's trying to be rude or forward, it's just that being a Shifter, he's used to being nude in front of people.... at least half the time he is!))  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 6:50 pm
Lloxie
Vulpus
Lloxie
Vulpus
Lloxie

azreal lay down yawning,

Kleah frowned some more and sighed, laying his head back down and staying silent for a short while. Then he rolled onto his back and sighed again, flicking his tail thoughtfully as he stared at the ceiling. he murmers softly, half to himself.
azreal replied  

Vulp

5,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Lloxie

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 6:58 pm
Artemis Vulpes
OOC: Real quick, for recap, where are you guys exactly and about when time of day would you say it is?

****OOC****

Well, all I know is:

Azreal and kleah are in Elana's cottage in the woods, and Elana and Dracos are at some spring or pond or something, washing off blood. I'd say it's late evening or so, around sunset sometime, but I'm not sure. o-o

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 7:20 pm
DracosBlackwing
Dracos was instantly insulted. "I'm no werewolf! The healing power is normaly in control except in cases of extreme injury; then I can only control myself enough to move away from the people I don't want to hurt, and then only in the beginning of it's effects. After, I might kill anyone of thing. My body takes over, replenishing what it needs, and only returns control to me after I've sated myself." He climbed out of the river, then scratched a shallow depression next to it, then splashed enough water into it to wash from.

"I didn't plan on it happening, and I didn't plan on polluting the stream; I just.... I just couldn't stand the smell of thier blood on me anymore!" He knelt there in the dirt, his fingers clenched. "I wanted to get away from the Inn, but they were right outside. I guess my anger at them, combined with the hunger, made me attack them first." He gritted his teeth. "I have only ever done this once before, and with the same results. I killed several anthros, and was later forced to leave the area." He looked at her with his piercing blue gaze. "But these anthros were innocent, and I couldn't stop myself, even though I knew what was happening, I COULDN'T STOP MYSELF....!" He bowed his head, eyes squeezed shut.

"Still, I couldn't just ignore what was happening here. If I had, the Inn would most likely have been destroyed, or at least severely damaged. The problem was that I left my swords in the weapons check room, instead of wearing them." He pointed at the swords, which were even now strapped to his thighs. "If I had been wearing these, I would have been able to fight tactically, rather than just running in and getting hurt to the point where I would do this." He quickly washed the remaining dried blood from his scales, then stood up, not bothering to hide his nakedness. "If you will show me the way to your house, I would thank you for the replacement clothes."

((OOC: It's not that he's trying to be rude or forward, it's just that being a Shifter, he's used to being nude in front of people.... at least half the time he is!))
Elana came over and covered him with the towel, "well they were hunters I wouldn't consider them innocent" she replied, "and from now on keep the daggers on you I will speak to Artemis next time I see her
she ushered him to her cottage as azreal was waiting at the door, "you should stay the night at least and we will get back to the inn in the morning" she let him into her small bedroom, "you can stay here azreal, Kleah and I will stay in the main room, there are spare robes in the dresser..." she looked him up and down, "g'night sir"

(ooc:thats it for me tonight people gaia is acting up again)  

Vulp

5,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

DracosBlackwing

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 7:41 pm
Vulpus
Elana came over and covered him with the towel, "well they were hunters I wouldn't consider them innocent" she replied, "and from now on keep the daggers on you I will speak to Artemis next time I see her
she ushered him to her cottage as azreal was waiting at the door, "you should stay the night at least and we will get back to the inn in the morning" she let him into her small bedroom, "you can stay here azreal, Kleah and I will stay in the main room, there are spare robes in the dresser..." she looked him up and down, "g'night sir"

(ooc:thats it for me tonight people gaia is acting up again)

Dracos stood in the room, looking around at the small area. He immediately began to feel claustrophobic, and went quickly to the window, flinging it open. He panted softly, the open window not seeming to help, and he quickly mutter a spell, shifting shape as he did. The spell caused him to shrink as he changed rather than grow, and he was soon about half his original Anthro size; about four feet in length from nose to tail tip. The change in size did away with the feeling on closeness, and he heaved a sigh, then walked over to the dresser, rummaging around in it. He found himself suddenly incredibly sleepy, and climbed into the bed, curling up on the sheets and falling slowly asleep, a robe thrown over him.

Some time later, he awakened and made his quiet way out of the window, then looked around carefully before changing shape to his anthro form. He kept himself at the same size though, to hide who he was, just in case someone had seen him kill the hunters. After putting on the robe, he tied it up as best he could and headed into town; he would find a tailor, get some new clothes made, then return to the house afterward. Checking to see that he still had his money, he headed into town.

((OOC: Going to check out the city. Just so you know, right now Dracos looks to be a four foot tall black lizard in an oversized robe.))  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 9:00 pm
Manda had managed to make at least herself a small meal of a soup and sandwich. The others, as far as she knew, had gone off to the city, or home, or who knew where else. She hadn't gone out into the main room, for she was still afraid of seeing Dracos tearing a few Anthros to pieces. As she had just eaten, that was not a sight she cared to see again. She was still feeling a little claustrophobic, though, as she had been holed up in the Inn for nearly a week now. Still afraid to go out into the city again, and no sense of direction to help her in the Forest outside, she slid to the floor. She suddenly felt rather lonely, and decided to brave a trip out into the forest. "You only live once!" She told herself. Shifting smoothly to Feral form, she bolted down to the cellar, and down the still-open tunnel that led out into the forest.  

Manda_Tifa

Vashyyk

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 10:30 pm
Artemis Vulpes

(( Cade is at his home in Lucia city, and I went by morning from urs and kuro's posts ))  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2004 5:00 pm
Af Mas returned to Tales End in after a grueling two weeks of drama. He approached the bar and asked "Anyone looking for a body guard?"  

Af Mas

DracosBlackwing

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2004 5:42 pm
((OOC: Returning from the city...))

Dracos woke in the bed several hours after his trip into town, yawning widely before rolling over and dropping to the floor on all fours, where he stretched easily. He went to the boxes he had brought back; the greedy shopkeeps in the city had been more than willing to make him clothes, as long as he had lots of money. They had seemed dissapointed when he showed that he knew all the current exchange rates for gold, but had made him some adequate clothes anyway. After shifting to his normal size again, he opened the box and drew out some soft, baggy pants, shorts, and a long comfortable tunic, which he donned, as well as a wide leather belt to hold it all in place.

Once he was finished, he walked out into the house, but found noone there. "She must be out patrolling her territory; I have to make sure I thank her for her hospitality. But for now, I need to go back to the Inn; I'm sure more people than her saw what happened, and I have to try to explain, as well as help with any repairs and such.... if they'll let me."

He walked out into the forest, closing the door securely behind him, then loped off into the trees. As he was drawing near to the back of the Inn, he heard a faint rustling in the bushes, and suddenly the small Feral from the Inn dashed out of some nearby bushes, nearly crashing into him in her hurry. "Whoa! Easy there, little one! Are you alright? Where are you going?"

((That's for you, Manda! wink Hurry up and post back!))  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games